When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby pebblick » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Jake stood there quietly for a bit " well I know I didn't see any blue flame what so ever." he said standing infront of the lady " and I mean, I was here longer than you." he said walking towards the other guys "maybe you thought you saw blue flames? cause I know I didn't see any flames at all."

Allison was looking at her pup when a unknown pup walked forward "aw she is so cute and fluffy!!" she said picking up the puppy and hugging her tight "so cute, and fluffy." she repeated in a higher pitched voice.

{the queen is slowly inching towards Verlassen, Jake and Salem}
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:34 pm

good boy, Jake
lit. just posted, so i’ll wait for the others))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiles once again. “Like I said. We have plenty of time.”
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles and kisses Jases cheek.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen pulled her hand from the male and was about to retaliate when Jake stepped in front of her. Her heart fluttered a bit when he stood up for her but she shook it off while watching the two cautiously.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn smiled and held her close. His heart fluttered and he sighed contently.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale smiles shyly and takes his hand, standing up.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:48 am

Zoey
She blushed darkly and got off of the other "Um. Yes" she cleared her throat and stood up, her face the color of a cherry tomato.

Jane
She smiles to the other and then to Kirie, she reaches forward and puts her hand on Kirie's other. She kisses the top of her child's head and smiles brightly. She looks to Cain and Ado, giving Cain the 'wow thanks' look as he pushes away her pancakes.

Cain
He looks to Ado, "I don't need to eat" he pushes the plate away and stands up. He glances at Jane and sticks his tongue out at her to tease.

Leah
She giggled as Jet splashes his paws, she looks towards the doe and smiles softly.

Ryan
He smiles softly to Serene "Okay.." he says softly before nodding.

Salem
The brunette raises an eyebrow to the male who stands in front of the girl, he takes a quick bow. "Nice to meet you sir, my name is Salem, maybe I didn't see blue flames, but just in case I must insist that you allow me take her to the King. For you see, I am the second in command, disobeying the kings orders would be as dreadful as being put to death. And you protecting an angel? Isn't that against the rules?" he smirks mischievously. He looks to the girl "and also, you're making it so it takes longer to get her help. Broken wing, remember?"
(By the way sorry if he's a bit mean @Reaper, he just is trying to do his job)

Hayley
Her heart speeds up before she smiles, she hugs Finn, she doesn't let go, but instead buries her face into his chest.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████

╔══════════╗
Name: Jay
Sexuality: bisexual, prefers girls

Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Siblings: stick (younger brother)
Crush: open
mate: none
Offspring: none
╚══════════╝
Jay is a very serious young man who doesn't really like to do what the boss says, because, he is the boss. according to him. maybe if you get on his good side you may see some softness, but other than being "friends", you won't really have a good, healthy relationship with this guy..

███████████████████████████████████████████████

(I need my characters to have even genders, and I need some ROMANCE!)
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:06 am

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She hummed as she stood up, fluttering her wings a bit. “W...Well...Lead the way, then.”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She smiled as she looked at the others a moment, then glanced to Kirie and Jane. She smiled as she kissed them both on the cheek, then began to eat.

Kirie squeaked a couple more times, then shook her head. She smiled softly as she reached for her fork again, picking it up. She began to eat more.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

Jessa yipped, nuzzling her master’s hand then flicking her tail back and forth. Ado huffed a bit, then shrugged. He said “Well...should we go then?”

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She giggled again, then blushed when her belly rumbled. “Guess I need more food...”

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: Gale- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He smiled as he held her hand. He led her on the way back towards his plac3.

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

Mercy yipped and pawed at the water a bit. She blinked a few times, whining, then squirmed to get into the water. Whisper snorted and squealed softly. Her tail whisked back and forth.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

He tilted his head as he watched her, then glanced to the pup. He chuckled a bit, then shook his head. “She sure is. Looks like a husky and...shepherd, or something.”

Meanwhile, the pup squeaked and squirmed a bit, wanting to get to the dog and other pup. She soon had to settle down, however.

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak rubbed his forehead, feeling a headache coming on...Sighing, he shook his head and stood, walking to the window. He’d noticed Salem was out, and wondered what news, or other things, the second in command might bring back...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:31 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiles with a light blush and gently kisses his head.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles and chuckles. “I’ll make ya something. Do you want to come with me?”
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake & Salem//Crush;;Open
Verlassen bit her lip and looked to the crippled wing just hanging by her side. She would heal it but that would reveal her royal bloodline. She tensed up again and looked over at the two males before her.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn smiled shyly and buried his face in her soft, sweet scented hair.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale smiles and walks alongside him with a light blush.

((I have Verlassen open for relationship and I might make another female. My genders will be way uneven but oh well. Lol.
@Reaper: Accepted!))
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:01 pm

i thought Ver was going to like Jake?
i’ve kinda called Salem, bc i thought we discussed Jake and relations, and that Ver has a crush on him

anyway! Are Serak and the Queen supposed to get back together? bc if not, he’s open

i’ll post again when at least one more person does ))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi! I’ll post in the morning but I just wanted to say that I’m always open for making more characters if you have places for them. I’ve gotten to the point where I can play either gender so just ask for one :D it may take a bit longer to respond though!
Also @Spirit I love that you called Salem, good luck to whoever gets him because he does have to help the king and doesn’t like showing much affection. I should really get a form up for him.
@Reaper oooh Jay looks fun!
@Shy I love Hayley and Finn for no reason they’re just adorable.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:29 pm

2EA45245-C7B9-4E96-A08F-682594B2A50E.jpeg
2EA45245-C7B9-4E96-A08F-682594B2A50E.jpeg (95.21 KiB) Viewed 6 times

"My silence is just another word for my pain....”
Name;; Petit
Name Meaning;; ‘Small’ in French
Nickname;; Runt or Pe
Gender;; Female
Origin/Language;; France/French and English
Species;; Angel
Appearance;; Long curly golden brown hair, bright stunning blue eyes, fair tan skin, freckles, dazzling white wings, small frame, 5’ tall, weighs exactly 100 pounds
Clothing Style;; Leggings and oversized hoodies with tennis shoes.
Powers;; Minor healing and shape shifting
Personality;; Very bubbly and sweet once you get to know her but can appear cruel and mean at first. Tends to play hard to get in fear of being used or hurt. Some say she is a ‘selective mute’ because she doesn’t talk much
History;; WIP
Likes;; Feeling like she has a place in life, feeling wanted by somebody else, her pet
Fears;; Getting Hurt or used, The Red Winged Demons, an irrational fear of tight spaces, and cats
Significant Other;; Open
Crush;; Open
Extra;; She has a pet mouse named Lula. She is running from a past full of danger and secrets

((New character! Verlassen will most likely go for Jake but I’m just saying she is open now. Petit is open for relationship and interaction. @Skizzle: I love them too! <3 ))
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me