When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Zoey
She smiles, and kisses the other quickly on the lips "I love you too Deniella"

Jane
She smiles nodding to Kirita, "Alright, have fun you too" she bends down to Kirie and smiles "Let your uncle go have some fun sweetie, maybe we can take you out and have some fun too" she picks up the young girl, it's painful sure, but her own child was worth it. Meanwhile she giggles at Cain and Ado's display of affection with a light 'daww' and kind of a 'good job!' wink to Cain.

Cain
Still blushing mad he nods slightly and looks to Jane as she winks. He gives her a 'stop that' look and smiles a bit as he nods urgently. He picks up a pile of pancakes he made, each as good looking as Janes, but less than her amount. He will admit, Jane helped him learn to cook, but he still needs to work on it... A lot....

Leah
She giggles a bit "Yeah, but I still like them.. I also like going into a mouse form and hopping onto Jet while he gets in the water." She smiles nervously and turns into a mouse, before climbing up Jet who was used to it. He looks at Whisper.

Ryan
"I love you Serene, so very much" he smiles sweetly as he watches her blush.

Hayley
She looks up at him and pulls his head to where he's looking at her and kisses him lightly on the lips, she blushes like mad before pulling away and speaking softly "It's okay.."

Salem
He shrugged and made an 'okay okay' expression. "Well then, princess, I was going to see about getting you help for that, and asking politely, but the king requests your presence and frankly, who am I to disobey orders as his second in command?" he smiles and takes her wrist firmly before starting to tug the girl along.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She giggled as she said “I know.” She nuzzled the other female a bit.

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He hummed softly as he said “Thank you for understanding.” He waved to the others, then took a few pancakes and ate quickly.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He took the pancakes offered by Kirita, eating them. (wb, but he’ll be gone next post)

b]Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)[/b]

She hummed as she sat. (wb)

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He hummed as he nodded to Mars and Kirita. He patted Kirie gently on the head, then said “I’ll go help Anna to the table. He went to do just that.

Kirie squeaked when a hand patted her on the head, sighing softly. Looking towards Jane’s voice, she tilted her head. “Fun?” she asked, seeming to wonder what kind of fun.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She squeaked and giggled, then glanced to the fox.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He hummed softly a bit. “What do you want to do now?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She nodded as she said “Alright.” She turned into a Roe doe, snorting softly and squealing a bit. She pranced lightly into the water, shivering a bit. Meanwhile, Mercy turned to look to her new mistress, coming face to face with the red deer and yelping.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

Making a soft sound, he spoke up. “Do you have anyone you like? What’s the pup’s name?”
He sighed softly, tilting his head as he looked at her. “I...can be your friend...” he muttered. No sooner had he said that, then a small bark could be heard, a red and white pup with brown eyes walking forward. Hikaribana yipped and sniffed at her.

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene smiles but blushes. “I love you too Ryan.”
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiled at Jases reaction. He sat Midnight in her lap before pulling the girl into his lap, wrapping his arms around her stomach and resting his head on her shoulder with a smile.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen growled in pain and tried pulling away from the large male. “L-let me go! That hurts!” She tried planting her feet to the ground, refusing to move.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn blushed a dark red but smiled softly before hugging her close.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale shrugged lightly while still blushing. “I don’t know...”
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:36 am

Zoey
she smiles "good" she looks into the others eyes and just stares.

Jane
she smiles nodding to Ado, then looking back to Kirie she nods "mhm" she looks at the young girl "Maybe it will be fun for you"

Cain
He nods to Ado. "Jane you shouldn't be holding Kirie, you should actually be barely lifting yourself off the couch..." he hurried to her side to take Kirie from her "please go sit down, I can handle things"

Leah
She squeaks as Jet runs into the water shortly after the deer does. The mouse seems excited though.

Ryan
he blushes lightly and looks down "I'm sorry everything has happened... It's my fault"

Salem
He raised an eyebrow at the girl "Listen princess. Its either I take you gently, or the red winged demons can take you by force, I can snap my finger and they will come get you. Please, I'm trying to be at least a little bit polite to you and your comfort.." he holds his fingers up as if he was about to snap. "I do not want to make you uncomfortable, but will if you don't cooperate...." he pauses for a second, "Now, the king awaits your presence"

Hayley
She smiles as he hugs her, she hugs him back, feeling warm in his embrace.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 am

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She nodded at her. She blushed a bit at the staring.

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co
Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co
(now gone, but may be mentioned at times)

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She squeaked when Ado walked in, letting out a huffy breath. She allowed him to help her up. She sighed as he helped her to the table.

He smiled softly as he approached Anna, hearing her huff. He helped her up, then to the table. He ignored the sigh that came from her.

Kirie nodded as she looked towards Jane’s voice. “I’ve...never had fun before...” Shaking her head, she made a small sound. “I...I wanna stay with mama! Where is mother Anna?”

She hummed softly, smiling at her boyfriend and giggling. She squeaked when he pulled her into his lap, trying to look at him. She had her hands in the fox’s fur.

He said “Should we...go back home?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She snorted softly, moving slowly towards the pup. It’s like Mercy has never seen a deer before...The pup tried to get behind Jet, get the husky between she and the deer.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

Making a soft sound, he spoke up. “Do you have anyone you like? What’s the pup’s name?”
He sighed softly, tilting his head as he looked at her. “I...can be your friend...” he muttered. No sooner had he said that, then a small bark could be heard, a red and white pup with brown eyes walking forward. Hikaribana yipped and sniffed at her.

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 am

Serene frowns lightly and shakes her head. “None of this is your fault Ryan. You are the best thing to have ever happened to me.”
-----------
Alex smiled and held his girlfriend close as she sat in his lap.
-----------
Verlassen growled once again. Due to Jake being there she didn’t want to use any of her magic as it would reveal that she was a royal. So instead she yanked away from him and stepped back, getting into a fighting position. “I will not go anywhere near that murderer.” She snarled venomously.
-----------
Finn smiled while hugging her. “I love you Hayley...” he whispered softly.
-----------
Gale lays her ears back with a soft whimper. “I don’t have a home...”
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Zoey
She smiles “has anyone ever told you your eyes are gorgeous?”

Jane
walked in with two large piles of pancakes, then walked back into the kitchen and brought out Kirie, holding her hand, and her small pancake in her other. She sat down after she led Kirie to a spot next to Anna, she sat on the other side of her small child.

Cain
He sighed “Jane you’re just as bad as you used to be. Honestly please let me help you” he sits down next to ado with another sigh “honestly doesn’t let me do anything, just like when we were younger” can be heard from under his breath.

Leah
Jet moves out of the way and puts the small mouse next to her in the water, Leah suddenly springs from the mouse and mercy is suddenly in her lap, while Leah herself is covered in water.

Ryan
He nods. But it was his fault. If he hadn’t met her she’d probably be happier.

Salem
He sighs “okay, so you’re not coming with me? Got it. But if I’m not gonna take you at least fix your own dang wing, you kinda need that.” He loosens his grip to let her free.
(So shy I don’t know if you wanted Salem to bring her to the king or not, just lemme know. Because I feel like you didn’t want him to)
(Okay so I re read what you said on like page 303, and he was on patrol when he saw ver and he only saw her because of the blue flames, so am I doing this right)

Hayley
She blushes darkly realizing that she had just kissed him, she just kissed him, and enjoyed it. She loved him.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Serene frowns lightly and gently pecks his lips. “Ryan. If I hadn’t met you I would be dead by now. My parents would have killed me that day you saved me and the day you met me I would have been killed by that red demon had you not shown up. You are my savior and you are my soulmate. I love you.”
-----------
Alex smiled and held his girlfriend close as she sat in his lap.
-----------
Verlassen growled and clenched her fists, fighting back the flames. “I can’t! An angel can’t heal their own injuries. Only royals can.”
-----------
Finn held her tightly while blushing. He had just kissed her and said he loved her. He has never felt this way about anyone. It scared him a little.
-----------
Gale lays her ears back with a soft whimper. “I don’t have a home...”

((Nope you’re doing it right!))
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:42 pm

]Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She blushed and squeaked. “N...No...”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed softly a bit, as she was helped to sit down. She quietly thanked Ado, then waited for the others. She smiled at Jane and Kirie, when they were sat next to her.

He smiled as he nodded at her, taking her thanks. He went into the kitchen, grabbing French Toast and Kirie’s pancake. He set it in front of Kirie, the french toast for Anna, then sat down. His eyes softened at Kirie’s delight. He looked back at Cain.

Kirie made a soft sound as she looked towards Cain’s voice. She followed Jane’s lead to the table. When the pancake was set in front of her, she squealed in delight.

She smiled as she leaned against her boyfriend.

He said “Yoooou...could live with me...”

The big pup whined softly, then blinked. The doe squealed quietly, walking over to Leah and Mercy. She snorted, reaching out her muzzle.

(i read that right, correct? the puppy’s the one supposed to be in her lap?)

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:35 am

(I dont think im going to post until someone interacts with th3 queen)
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me