The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 13, 2019 10:50 am

Clayton Buck
20/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Treavor, Andrew, Gears

Clayton smiled at Gears. He looked over to Treavor and Nile. "they will know I'm missing " he didn't want these people to risk their lives for him but he also really didn't want to stay with the military.

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Clayton, Gears, Andrew

Treavor knew Clayton was right and looked to the ground unsure of what to do.

Deacon St.John
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Katherine

"look I ain't looking for trouble I was just coming in to maybe find some supplies but I'll leave alright?" he knew stress wasn't good for a pregnant woman. He held up his hand and backed away towards the front doors of the store.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

Asleep

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Storm, Ray

Beau looked at Ray a bit surprised, no had ever really given him the hard truth before. Maybe he's right though, he didn't want to leave River after all but he didn't want to be around people he didn't trust either. He looked down at the ground unsure of what to do.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Mon May 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

Andrew let out a small sigh as he struggled to sit in a nearby chair. Gears helped him and put Poco in his lap. She looked at Andrew’s leg. “It doesn’t look good,almost as if the flesh is disintegrating.”
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon May 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Shaw
Gripping the railing, Shaw slowly made his way outside of the building onto the porch. He took a deep breath of the fresh air, trying to relax even though his shoulder hurt. He glanced over and saw Beau and Ray taking, but didn't say anything, just calmly looked around as he got some fresh air
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Ray
Ray glanced at Shaw from the corner of his eye. He was preventing him on elaborating on how much he hated his company, but he was sure Beau got the idea. "All I'm saying is we all want you to stay. Normally, I'm not one for the company of others, but you're a good guy. Anyone can tell; that's rare out here," he continued. It was a weird feeling being the one to console someone else. It had been a while; recently, it was all just Storm comforting him. Perhaps his company had mellowed Ray out a bit.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Wed May 15, 2019 5:13 am

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Clayton, Gears, Andrew

Treavor looked to Andrew sleg. "you need to get him back to my farm, its down a few miles to the East, the mailbox says CLark on it, you can miss it, my hors ein the back take him and go ill see what i can do about the army." he looked towards the front door, willing ot risk his self for others.

Clayton Buck
20/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Treavor, Andrew, Gears

Clayton looked at Treavor a bit surprised. he looked to Nile and then to Andrew, there was no doubt that if Treavors family had medicine that Andrew needed to get there. he looked at Treavor. "I need to get my donkey, hes far form where they parked ill be out back" he walked towards the back door until treavor stopped him. "I don't trust you that much yet, someones gonna have to go with you." he looked at Clayton and then let go of him.

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Ray, Shaw

Beau smiled a bit at Ray, even though he knew Storm and him were leaving he liked Ray. "Thank you Ray." he looked up at Shaw and then stood up and grabbed one of the steaks and walked over to him and held the plate out to him. he had to get used to him being around, but he had one thing he wanted to do before he stayed for good. "where is Rivers horse, i gotta go back and get him."

OutlawRedneck wrote:
Deacon St.John
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Katherine

"look I ain't looking for trouble I was just coming in to maybe find some supplies but I'll leave alright?" he knew stress wasn't good for a pregnant woman. He held up his hand and backed away towards the front doors of the store.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: --

Asleep
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 am

Shaw
When Beau started walking over to him, his first reaction was fear and he backed up a few steps. His gun was inside, and he was injured. He tried to keep the instinctual fear from showing on his face. He saw the food on the plate and hesitated, but hunger won out and he gingerly took it from him. "Thanks," he muttered, surprised he was feeding him. Unless he was poisoned it? "In the Compound. Near the garage. I'd go with you, but..." He glanced at his injured shoulder. "You can take Shiva with you, though. If you're coming back....she can lead the way. And she'd be good help if it comes to a fight." He hesitantly glanced in the building at River's sleeping form. "Are you taking her with you?" Shaw asked Beau, really hoping he wasn't.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed May 15, 2019 5:25 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

Gears grabbed more cloth and wrapped Andrew’s leg more. “This should help it stop leaking fluid a bit.” Andrew looked at her shocked. “Who taught you this?” Gears Smiled. “The doctor that tried to save Jax taught me,if only she was here now.”
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 am

Ray
Ray glanced at Beau and Shaw, then Storm. If he and Storm could go along with Beau and possibly River, they could all get away without seeing Shaw again. It would be convenient, if everything worked out well. He gave Storm a curious look, wondering what he thought about Beau’s return to the compound.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Mon May 20, 2019 11:24 am

khai clark
Khai looked away, not daring to look in her father's eyes. "They need a place to stay, so uncle offered them sanctuary here." she informed him, looking to everyone to introduce themselves.

ramsay hart
Ramsay shook herself out of her thoughts. "It's okay." she assured, placing a hand on his shoulder.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri May 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Bump?
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me