When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:10 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene continued humming while rubbing his back.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiled and chuckled lightly before gently kissing Jase on the head.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen jumped and turned to face the other voice, her shirt moving just right to reveal a small bit of her royal golden markings before she quickly covered them again. At the males words about her flames, the color from her face instantly drained. “Wh-what Fire?” She replies anxiously. “I-I don’t have flame abilities...”
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn smiled before gently placing his lips on her soft lips, cupping her cheeks with his hands.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale smiled and panted softly when he pulled away.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:09 am

Ryan
Her tune fills the air and calms him down. Normally it wouldn't happen, but she was doing it. The one he loves.

Hayley
The angel's blush turns a shade darker as he gently places his lips on hers.

Salem
The right corner of his lip curved up a bit, he sees her covering her royal marks. This girl seems to be the one. He nods softly "No flames? I just saw your hands turn blue, engulfed in flames. Then you say you have no fire? C'mon, I wont hurt you." his dirt brown hair flies over his eyes as the wind blows it out of place. The tips of his demonic like wings simply dusts the ground as the tall figure stands with his arms folded across his chest.

Zoey
She looks at the other female, her wings stretched enough to cover them as a gust of wind comes from behind. "I- Haven't either.." she was experiencing pure love, for the first time, not jealousy.

Jane
The small angel smiles and stands up swiftly, "I'll go make sure that the food's almost done then" she smiles, nodding to herself a cute tune as she walks in. "Alright is the food ready Cain? Kirita?" she walks over to the small girl who was her own child. "Kirie, how did you do angel?" she smiled, kissing the small girls forehead.

Cain
The white hair flips a bit as he looks towards his lover. "My share is done, how does Jane even get food done that quickly?" he glances to the neat stack of pancakes. He sighed, she's always loved cooking..

Leah
The girl smiled brightly, "cats are very nice. I had one when I was very young" she looks towards Jet "He's been my best friend since I've gotten here" meanwhile, the dog sat down, watching Mercy jump and play.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:10 am

The queen flew down to the the forest below her "stupid demon king and his stupid servants.." she said out loud. The queen sat down on a log and touched a few dying flowers to make them sprout back to life.
[Anyone want to interact with her?}

Jake saw the blue flames so he knew the truth "Who are you?" he asked seeing a flash of the royal markings "and do you you work for the demon king or something?" he asked flapping his wings a bit.

Allison looked down at her pup "Yeah, I mean, sure I have him, but he isn't a human." she paused to kiss her pup on the head "- Sure, he is my best friend, but don't you think that is a bit lonely?" she said. Having one friend, that happens to be a puppy.
[sure]
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 am

Serene continued her actions a while longer before speaking quietly. “Are you okay now...?”
-----------
Alex smiled and chuckled lightly before gently kissing Jase on the head.
-----------
Verlassen bites her lip and shakes her head. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” After a moment of standing there she spread her wings and lifted herself into the sky, not wanting to be around here men any longer. Almost as if on cue, a red demon attacked her, shattering her left wing and making her cry out in pain as she fell to the ground, landing on the broken wing.
-----------
Finn pulled away after a moment with a bright blush and he released her face before looking away. “I-I’m sorry...”
-----------
Gale smiled and panted softly when he pulled away.
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:58 am

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She shivered a bit, at the gust of wind, but the wings blocked it mostly. She hummed as she nodded. “I...I like you so much.”

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She nodded as she looked at her blonde girlfriend. “Alright. I’ll be waiting right here.” she said.

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He chuckled as he looked down at the little girl a moment. He looked to Mars, then quietly away. He glanced at Jane when she spoke, saying “Done.”

Kirie hummed a bit, smiling up towards her uncle. Hearing Jane’s voice, she looked in that direction. “I made my own pancake, mama!”

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He hummed softly, continuing to stand by. He smiled at the displays of affection between Kirita and Kirie.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He nodded as he looked at his lover, then chuckled softly a bit. “Who knows.” he said, walking closer. Not seeming to care who saw this time, he kissed Cain then blushed and backed away.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She giggled softly, kissing him on the cheek.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

“Was that...was it good?”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She smiled as she nodded, softly saying “My first one was black with white socks.” She watched the pup, whom huffed and seemed to have recovered. Mercy rubbed on Jet, then bounced away into the water.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

Making a soft sound, he spoke up. “Do you have anyone you like? What’s the pup’s name?”
He sighed softly, tilting his head as he looked at her. “I...can be your friend...” he muttered. No sooner had he said that, then a small bark could be heard, a red and white pup with brown eyes walking forward. Hikaribana yipped and sniffed at her.

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:29 am

Serene continued her actions a while longer before speaking quietly. “Are you okay now...?”
-----------
Alex smiled happily and hugged Jase close, moving Midnight to sit in his lap.
-----------
Verlassen bites her lip and shakes her head. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” After a moment of standing there she spread her wings and lifted herself into the sky, not wanting to be around here men any longer. Almost as if on cue, a red demon attacked her, shattering her left wing bone and making her cry out in pain as she fell to the ground, landing on the broken wing.
-----------
Finn pulled away after a moment with a bright blush and he released her face before looking away. “I-I’m sorry...”
-----------
Gale blushed but nodded lightly with a smile.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Ryan
He smiled and nodded “I’m fine now. Thank you.” He smiles and kisses her forehead lightly.

Salem
He waits until she’s in the air before saying “you probably shouldn-“ he pauses watching her fall to the ground. “Do that.” He sighs before walking up to the pile of royal broken wing and bends down next to her. “Ya see, I was gonna ask you to come along with me but you just started flying and I tried stopping you but you wouldn’t so consequences I guess?” He looks to her and holds out a hand to help her up “come with me please... princess, right?”

Hayley
She looks down after they part. “I don’t know why you’re sorry.” She is blushing quite brightly.

Zoey
“I love you Daniella.” She speaks with a whisper before she kisses the others nose lightly.

Jane
She giggles when Kirie produces her pancake, “Oh Kirie that’s so good! I’m sure it will taste yummy!” She smiles brightly to her child before nodding to kirita and then looking at Cain and ado. She quickly looks away to leave them to it.

Cain
He blushed a bright red that majorly contrasted against his white hair. He stiffened and then smiled warmly when ado backed away, he leans over and kisses the others cheek before blushing a bit less.

Leah
She grins as she sits down “kittens are adorable, always wanted one.” She looks towards jet who is following mercy into the water. He seems to be having fun.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Serene nods softly with a smile. She blushed lightly at his kiss.
-----------
Alex smiled happily and hugged Jase close, moving Midnight to sit in his lap.
-----------
Verlassen growled in pain and stood on her own. She was about to heal herself but remembered only royalty could heal broken bones on themselves. “I am no Princess.” She snarled with a growl. “And I shall not go anywhere with you.”
-----------
Finn spoke quietly while looking away. “I-I shouldn’t have done that...”
-----------
Gale blushed but nodded lightly with a smile.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She hummed a bit. “I...I love you, Zoey.” she said. She squeaked softly a bit.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed as she sat. (wb)

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He hummed softly as he said “I...think I and the new...neighbor, will eat here and then take off. I want to get to know him, but not impose on you and Anna.”

Kirie giggled as she said “Thank you, mama!” She felt her face fall a bit, at what Kirita said. “K-Kirita...”

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

standing by

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He blushed even darker when he saw the blush Cain displayed. Squeaking softly at the kiss on the cheek, he shook his head. “Well...should we go eat now, then?”

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She kissed the black fox on the top of the head. He yipped and flicked his tail.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He smiled as he said “I’m glad.”

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She tilted her head as she looked at the other female. “But...didn’t you say you couldn’t really be near cats, because of your mouse form?” She blushed in embarrassment, fearing she’d remembered that wrong. Mercy, meanwhile, turned back towards Jet with a yap.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

Making a soft sound, he spoke up. “Do you have anyone you like? What’s the pup’s name?”
He sighed softly, tilting his head as he looked at her. “I...can be your friend...” he muttered. No sooner had he said that, then a small bark could be heard, a red and white pup with brown eyes walking forward. Hikaribana yipped and sniffed at her.

(XP well, there she is
yay!)

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Serene nods softly with a smile. She blushed lightly at his kiss.
-----------
Alex smiled happily and kissed Jase on the head.
-----------
Verlassen growled in pain and stood on her own. She was about to heal herself but remembered only royalty could heal broken bones on themselves. “I am no Princess.” She snarled with a growl. “And I shall not go anywhere with you.”
-----------
Finn spoke quietly while looking away. “I-I shouldn’t have done that...”
-----------
Gale blushed but smiled with a flick of her ears.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me