The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby abandondacc » Sat May 11, 2019 2:22 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

“Come on you can do this.” Encouraged Gears as she helped Andrew off the closet floor. Andrew leaned on Gears for support. “Thank you dear.” Poco chirped and hopped off Nile’s shoulder so he could greet Gears and Andrew. Gears picked up Poco. “There you are my little rascal I was wondering where you had wandered off too.”
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:20 am

Nile
He listens before sighing and putting his bow back on his back. Placing the arrow away. "Okay...I'm watching you though." He warns. He grew quite protective towards gears and the military was no friend of his.

Ezra
He smiled "that's good. I'm glad." He says looking at her. He had this weird fluttering feeling in his stomach. He never felt this way before, but before he knew it he had leaned towards her and placed a kiss on her lips before pulling away. His face bright red.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Sat May 11, 2019 10:22 am

Gears stood closer to Neil and Andrew. She looked at the person Neil was talking to. “Who’s this?” She shifted her weight to let Andrew lean a bit more on her shoulder. Poco stayed on Gears’s shoulder.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Sat May 11, 2019 11:02 am

Clayton Buck
20/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Treavor, Andrew, Gears

Clayton breathed a sigh of relief and then looked at the new two people. "I'm Clayton, Or Bucky." he smiled a bit, he hasn't met friendly faces in a while and even though he knew they were probably still weary of him he enjoyed it.

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Clayton, Gears, Andrew

Treavor look d around again before shifting around on his feet. "we need to get going before the military knows we are here." Clayton looked to Treavor. "I can distract them while you get out." Treavor looked at Clayton if he was being honest he didn't want to leave the kid with the military.

OutlawRedneck wrote:
Deacon St.John
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Katherine

Deacon held up his hands a bit and defense and looked the lady over. He stopped at her stomach which she was holding. He frowned a bit, he thought back to Boozers wife before everything happened, Boozer was at work and Deacon was suppoused to go get her and protect her. That didn't last too long, she didn't make it and neither did their baby. He looked away from her feeling a bit guilty. He looked back up after a moment. "I'm not gonna hurt a pregnant lady...have you been out here by yourself all this time?"

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

Asleep

OutlawRedneck wrote:
Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Storm, Ray

Beau looked at him and then looked away. "Shaw got River to trust him again, and I can't stay near him, I think I'm going to leave soon for somewhere else."
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Sat May 11, 2019 11:13 am

Gears smiled a bit. “My names Summer but you can just call me Gears.” She gestured to Poco who was circling Treavor curiously observing him. “That’s my pet chameleon Poco and the man leaning on me is my dad.” Andrew waved and smiled a bit,even though he was a bit suspicious of them.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sat May 11, 2019 4:20 pm

ramsay hart
Ramsay chuckled "Yeah I gue-." her words cut off as Ezra pressed his lips to hers, her face heating up as he pulled away. She was in a complete state of shock as her face turned a bright crimson, "I uh.." she was utterly shocked, even impressed to say the least.

kathrine robertsKathrine snorted, "Ah yeah that makes me trust you even more." she hissed, keeping her bat held tightly. Her hand moved to her back where she had strapped in her pistol, she wasn't going to risk anything.

khai clark
Khai closed the gate behind them, frowning as she looked at the farm house in front of them. Eden looked over to Khai, letting out a soft whine. "This is it." she spoke.

sparrow james
Sparrow looked at the farm in awe, she was amazed to see that this place wasn't a total wreck. It looked completely normal, as if the apocalypse hadn't happened whatsoever.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Ezra
He looks away and at the ground. "I-uh....sorry, I just felt like that was right." He says placing a hand on the back of his neck awkwardly.

Nile
He looks at clayton. "No, if you are telling the truth, there is no reason why you should stick with them. They are lying to you, you will never be able to repay them for their 'kindness'." He explains.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Sat May 11, 2019 5:34 pm

(so sorry about the slow replies, i've been suuuper busy)

Brady
"Nice..." Brady said in awe, unable to say anything more. After months of trudging through chaos, dirt, and calamity, the sight of the farm was breathtaking, "If I lived here... I could never imagine leaving."

Ray
"That's stupid," Ray replied bluntly, creasing his lips, "I left my last group because I didn't belong there, but if you should be with anyone, it's River. Stubbornness won't get you anywhere." Thoughts of Brady began to resurface in his mind. His eyes drifted downward as he thought about the group. That was an uncomfortable situation he would never want to think about again.

Callum
Callum sat inside the farmhouse, reading. He had been worried about Treavor and Khai; he hadn't heard from either of them in days and he was getting more anxious. Reading was the only thing that could take his mind off of it. He looked out the window and perked up at the sight of the gate opening. He hastily set his book down and bolted out the door, squinting to view the group. What's going on?
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sun May 12, 2019 12:12 am

ramsay hart
Ramsay shook her head, breaking away from her thoughts. She hadn't really expected to experience this kind of thing here, she turned towards him. Quickly she placed a small peck on his cheek before standing up. "It's okay." she headed down the roof, taking Luca with her.

khai clark
Khai turned her head to the sound of the door opening, she froze. Watching her dad stand over there, she had no idea how to react. Eden wagged her tail, running over to him. Khai finally found the courage to speak "Dad?".
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Sun May 12, 2019 4:34 am

Callum
Callum felt a wave of relief wash over him. He smiled at Eden and pet her. He didn’t know how to feel with everything Khai had said and done, however he was too happy about his daughter’s safe return to overthink it. He rushed down to meet her, cautiously eyeing the others around her. “Thank God you’re back, I could hardly sleep without you here,” he said, hugging Khai. He looked around, puzzled. “Where’s Treavor? And who are your friends?”
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me