The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Ezra
He looked around for a bit looking for Ramsay, a thought occured she would be where he found her the second time. He heads to the roof and climbs up before plopping down besides her "watchya doing stranger?" He smirks.

Nile
He walked slowly before seeing treavor. He had his bow drawn before he realized who it was, he out his finger up to his own lips to signal to be quiet before, waving his hand in a military motion towards the direction of clayton. He draws his bow back once more and looks at clayton before speaking "step away from the lizard." He says. If this guy was with the military he could be bad new too. He kept his arrow pulled back ready to launch in any sudden movements.

Zelda:still travelling with seb to Vermont: P
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri May 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Zonbitaigā wrote:
Trisha-female-vet/Doctor-tags: open-location: outside gas station
Loki-male-dog-tags: Trisha(open) location: outside

Trisha watched as Loki tackled a walker and ripped its head off. “Loki come!” She called As she looked around the gas station carefully trying not to bump into any more walkers.

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

Andrew tried not to cry out in pain as the coat was wrapped around his infected leg. “Hon be careful it’s really sore.” He whispered. Gears gently patted his leg. “I’m trying to ok.” She looked at his leg. “It’s awfully swollen..perhaps it needs cleaned.” Andrew shook his head. “Please don’t do what I think your gonna do.” Gears kissed his forehead and took another coat from the rack. “I’m really sorry dad.” She squeezed the infected part of his leg and lots of fluid came out. She quickly wrapped the leg up after it was done draining and cleaned up the mess with the other coat. Andrew screamed in pain as his leg drained by Gears covered his mouth quickly. “Shh”

Poco jerked his head up as he heard Andrew’s muffled screaming. He sat up and stretched.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 10, 2019 3:09 pm

kathrine roberts
Kathrine froze as she heard the sound of the motorcycle rumbling down the road, mentally cursing herself for deciding to come out today. She ran into the store, ducking behind one of the shelves as best she could. Grabbing a few of the cans of food that remained, she also picked out a few plastic utensils and spotted a tube of toothpaste.

ramsay hart
Ramsay jumped at the sound of Ezra's voice behind her, turning around quickly she furrowed her brows. "Hey, you're back."

khai clark
Khai spotted the familiar electric fence, quickening her pace. She opened the gate to get inside the fence, ushering everyone inside. "C'mon guys."
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Willow
She looked around in awe of the farm. But still a little hesitant. "Amiliah, stay close." She says sweetly to the girl as she looked back to her to also make sure she was following.

Ezra
He smiles slightly. "Yeah, those people down there, kind of boring. Your more my people anyways." He chuckled.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Fri May 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Willow | Location: adventuring

She nodded silently and stayed near Willow, she was constantly thinking of her brother, but she remained quiet most of the time.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Fri May 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Clayton Buck
20/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Treavor

Clayton stood up quickly backing away from Poco and turning aroudn to see NIle and Treavor andput his hands up. "i-im not a threat! i swear!" he looked at the two men afraid they might think he was friends with the soldiers outside. one of th eosldier interupted yelling for Clayton to see if he had found anything inside. "no! there snothing here so far!" he looked at Nile and Treavor hoping they would udnerstand.

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Clayton

Treavor kept his gun aimed at Clayton and watched the kid tell the soldier there was no one here. he looked a tNile for a moment before looking back to CLayton unsure of wether or not to put down his gun.

Deacon St.John
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Katherine

Deacon walked over to the front of the store noticing a few dead walkers by the front doors. he took not ethat they seemed to be fresh kills. he took a step inside hsi bot scurnching onto broken glass. "well whoever you are, if your still here, you know how to take down a few walkers." he looked downa t oen that was by his boot. blunt force object killed these, probably a bat, sledgehammer, hammer. he figured whoever it was already knew of his presence unless they were deaf which is unlikely, they were hiding either to stay away from him or to surprise attack. he decided not to step further into the store. "I'm not looking for trouble, and i'm no threat unless you're a threat to me."

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

Asleep

OutlawRedneck wrote:
Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Storm, Ray

Beau looked at him and then looked away. "Shaw got River to trust him again, and I can't stay near him, I think I'm going to leave soon for somewhere else."
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Nile
He heard the muffled scream of Andrew glancing back before looking back at clayton. "Why are you with them then?" He asks. His bow remained the same. He wasnt one to trust military, even though he was one, at one point in time. He narrowed his eyes. He heard him tell the soldiers there was nothing here, but he knew the army well, and they weren't ones to be trusted.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri May 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

Gears uncovered Andrew’s mouth and sat quietly on th floor. “Gears don’t ever do anything like that again.” Said Andrew as he sat on the closet floor rubbing his leg. “Hey it helped a bit look your leg isn’t as swollen now.” Assured Gears.

Poco watched Treavor for a bit before hopping off the chair and climbing onto Nile. There he sat perched onto Niles shoulder.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 10, 2019 11:24 pm

kathrine roberts
Kathrine internally groaned, she slowly lifted herself up. A hand was held on her stomach as if that would protect it, her other hand clenched her bath tightly. "Leave." she narrowed her eyes.

ramsay hart
Ramsay smiled at his comment, "You're my kind of people too Ezra." she moved over, facing him.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Sat May 11, 2019 2:12 am

Clayton Buck
20/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Treavor

"they found me hurt and passed out, and they stitched me, used supplies to save me and now they keep saying I owe them for those supplies, I'm not one of them i swear." he looked at Nile and Treavor basically pleading.

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile, Clayton, Gears, Andrew

Treavor slowly lowered his gun and then put it back into it's hoslter that was on his hip. He looked at Nile for a moment and then back to Clayton. He heard Andrew and turned around going back towards where he saw Nile and found the closet Andrew and Gears was in. He opened it up carefully and looked at Andrew and then down to his leg. "we need to get him back to the farm we have supplies."

Deacon St.John
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Katherine

Deacon held up his hands a bit and defense and looked the lady over. He stopped at her stomach which she was holding. He frowned a bit, he thought back to Boozers wife before everything happened, Boozer was at work and Deacon was suppoused to go get her and protect her. That didn't last too long, she didn't make it and neither did their baby. He looked away from her feeling a bit guilty. He looked back up after a moment. "I'm not gonna hurt a pregnant lady...have you been out here by yourself all this time?"

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

Asleep

OutlawRedneck wrote:
Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Storm, Ray

Beau looked at him and then looked away. "Shaw got River to trust him again, and I can't stay near him, I think I'm going to leave soon for somewhere else."
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Sat May 11, 2019 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me