When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Tue May 29, 2018 2:25 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene jumps before returning his hug, rubbing his back soothingly.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles softly before kissing her nose. “You’re so cute.”
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen growled softly at his laugh. Her wings twitched and her hands clenched into fists, a blue flame surrounding each hand. She quickly made the flame disappear, remembering only royal demons had blue flame abilities as it was more powerful that regular flames. She bit her lip beside her piercing, hoping he didn’t notice. She had spent her entire life hiding her royal roots.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn held her close while watching the television.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale blushed brighter before closing her eyes gently. She smiled lightly, her ears flicking towards him happily.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Tue May 29, 2018 2:58 am

(Sorry i havent been that active. Ill try to be a little more active when i get on computer)
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Name;; Natasha
Gender;; Female
Species;; Demon
Personality;; wip, I'm not really sure how I want to play her
History;; In development
Likes;; A little chaos, not the everyone dieing type but like the you woke up late and have five minutes type.
Fears;; torture for herself or loved ones
Significant Other;; Open
Crush;; Open
Extra;; She has fire abilities like most demons
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:25 am

Jane
She gave Anna a tight squeeze of a hug before looking to Ado again. She smiles to him and speaks softly, "You go on ahead into the kitchen, I wanna talk to Anna for a second" of course she just meant to sit and see if everythings okay, with maybe a kiss or two involved.

Ryan
He just kept sobbing, his mind was entirely of Serene's safety right now. He had a nightmare that involved something really awful obviously.

Cain
He smiled softly as he continued to think of Ado, he was wanting to make Ado feel loved, he just is struggling to find a way... There's always the option to get a house, and a child and dog, maybe he should take it slow, unless Ado wants them all at once, then Cain is happy to do all three.

Zoey
She didn't expect the ground so soon as she topples over when they touch it, she giggles a bit as she seemed to bring Deniella with her in her fall, the two were in a cluster on the ground.

Leah
Leah smiled brightly as she led the other female down to a river, her wings dusting the ground as she walked. Jet grunted as Mercy nipped at him, quickening his pace to keep up with her.

Hayley
She looked up at Finn for a second, "Hey Finn?" she asks calmly. She loved being with him, it just made her happy.

Ivy
A look of confusion washed upon her face as she watched the two, they should be not touching, but instead, after a nightmare, the male is still holding her like she means the world to him.
(I have so much wb for her... She's casting the spell like thing on the two but they're doing it themselves I think at this point.)

@Shy & @Spirit I will get the second in command up today, I just needed to take a break from writing..

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:28 am

]@Skiz: XP that’s fine. i was just repeating that to make sure you both saw it]
[@Reaper: you’re fine too]

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She squealed as they rolled across the ground, shaking her head a few times. She hummed a bit, trying to sit up, flushing when she saw they were tangled together.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She hummed softly, as she looked between her friend and girlfriend. She hugged the blonde back, nodding at Ado. “What’s up?” she asked Jane.

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He hummed softly, smiling down at Kirie. They sounded like they were humming the same tune. When Kirie’s pancake was done, Kirita began to make a few more.

Kirie hummed softly, looking up towards Kirita. She smiled as her pancake was finished.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He hummed softly, continuing to stand by. He continued to watch carefully, especially when Kirita picked up Kirie...

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He looked at Anna, then to Jane, when the angel spoke to him. Nodding, the demon walked into the kitchen. “Hey, Cain.” he greeted.

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She huffed as she said “You’re cuter...” She nuzzled him a bit. Midnight yapped from at their feet.

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

He smiled into the kiss he was giving her. His hand brushed through her hair.

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

She smiled as they walked along, chuckling at the pup and dog. Mercy, meanwhile, yipped and wagged her tail, spinning a circle in front of Jet then running again. She could smell the wet smell of water ahead.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Homorom.- Tags: Allison

The dark haired male nodded at her, saying “Nice to meet you.” He held out a hand to shake, as Hikari yipped and sniffed the pup. He shook Allison’s hand, then said “I’m fine. You?”

Demon King Serak- male- black hair, dark red eyes- Fire/shifting- demon dog, black cat- bi- tags:

Serak sat upon his throne, in the demon kingdom, drumming his fingers quietly. His tail beat against his leg, some of the jewelry clinking as it did so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 am

𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕝 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕪𝕟𝕟

This art does NOT belong to me, all credit goes to ItsLopez! <3
𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤

Name: Shauntel Marie Lynn
Sexuality: Pan-Romantic
Crush: Anyone?
Role:Angel

𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖/ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

Appearance: Shauntel has more of a pinkish color to her hair, most likely a genetic trait from one of her parents. (Shauntel doesn't know who her parents are.) She is one of the taller girls, standing at the height of about 5"10' and very lean, and skinny. Her eyes a beautiful fawn color.

Personality: Shauntel is very shy, and skittish. She is easily scared, and very emotional. She hides from public view most of the time because she is afraid that people will judge her on how she looks. Making her not so open to others, making it hard to get to really know the girl. She's sensitive, really sensitive. But, once she opens up to you, she can be a really nice girl, who, if she is crushing on you, is very flirtatious and romantic. She doesn't like to be around water though, afraid that she won't know how to swim, and will drown. If she is encouraged by someone she loves or knows really well and trusts, she will most likely try.

𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤/ℍ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤

Talents: She is an excellent singer, attracting many boys around her, if they hear it. She loves to draw scenic views, or portraits of others.
Hobbies: Drawing/Singing/Running/ Soccer
Last edited by Aesthxtically_Insxn on Wed May 30, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting
hello. i’m salem. i'm 16 years old, and i have been part of this community going on 5 years i think. i can’t remember to be honest. i’m very open to conversation and have a pretty carefree attitude, just don’t get on my bad side, it’s not fun to be on. take it from people around me. as long as you treat me nicely, i’ll treat you with the same respect. it’s a win/win situation. please be sensitive to triggers, as anyone would for everybody else, i do have my own things that make me uncomfortable, so please be cautious. otherwise, don’t be afraid to dm me <3

i took a small break from roleplaying back in early December, but i’d like to get back into it slowly, so i’m always down to having 1x1’s with people, but i don’t really like group roleplays due to my own social anxiety. nothing against grp, it’s just me.
Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:56 am

Northern, it has to be an angel or a demon, or you have to pm Shy about it being half angel or half demon)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Wed May 30, 2018 10:57 am

I know, that's just my reference... ooh I see what I did, I will edit it.

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting
hello. i’m salem. i'm 16 years old, and i have been part of this community going on 5 years i think. i can’t remember to be honest. i’m very open to conversation and have a pretty carefree attitude, just don’t get on my bad side, it’s not fun to be on. take it from people around me. as long as you treat me nicely, i’ll treat you with the same respect. it’s a win/win situation. please be sensitive to triggers, as anyone would for everybody else, i do have my own things that make me uncomfortable, so please be cautious. otherwise, don’t be afraid to dm me <3

i took a small break from roleplaying back in early December, but i’d like to get back into it slowly, so i’m always down to having 1x1’s with people, but i don’t really like group roleplays due to my own social anxiety. nothing against grp, it’s just me.
Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:00 am

:thumbup:
alright))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene hugged him with a soft sigh, rubbing his back soothingly. "Shh... It's alright. It was only a dream..."
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex chuckles and looks down at Midnight. "You're cute too Midnight." He cooed, scratching behind the foxs ear.
-----------
Verlassen//Angelic Demon//Female//Tags;;Jake//Crush;;Open
Verlassen growled softly at his laugh. Her wings twitched and her hands clenched into fists, a blue flame surrounding each hand. She quickly made the flame disappear, remembering only royal demons had blue flame abilities as it was more powerful that regular flames. She bit her lip beside her piercing, hoping he didn’t notice. She had spent her entire life hiding her royal roots.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn looked down at her and tilted her head a bit. "Yeah?" He asked.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale sweetly and gently returned his kiss, her ears twitching as she hesitantly wrapped her arms lightly around his neck.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me