The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby abandondacc » Wed May 08, 2019 1:14 pm

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

Gears stuck her tongue out at Neil. “Being locked in a closet isn’t exactly fun you know.” Andrew looked a bit confused. “Why is the Military here? What do they want?.” Andrew had to sit on a box and rest as he went into the closet. He held his leg.

Trisha-female-vet/Doctor-tags: open-location: outside gas station
Loki-male-dog-tags: Trisha(open) location: outside

Trisha watched as Loki tackled a walker and ripped its head off. “Loki come!” She called As she looked around the gas station carefully trying not to bump into any more walkers.
Last edited by abandondacc on Thu May 09, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Thu May 09, 2019 1:15 am

Tequila/Female/Straight/ building/Tags:open
Tequila ran as fast as she could the herd following her she did no have much energy left then she seen the ladder it went to the roof she climbed up it quickly the walkers not knowing how to climb up it she shut the hatch once she was on the roof going to the city was a terrible idea but she did luckily without her horse she panted out of breath she looked off the roof walkers where all over the place of course it was town

Knox Cane// Farm/Tags:open
Knox was outside working on the fence making sure everything that was broke was repaired

Ford Cane/Tags open
Ford stood in the barn loft the huge openings perfect for watching for walkers

{So i am back yeah its been awile }
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu May 09, 2019 1:26 am

Cert
Cert raised an eyebrow as she trip. "Mhmm." He extended a hand down to her as he halted his horse. "Come on. We can both ride."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 09, 2019 8:17 am

sparrow james
Sparrow sighed, giving in she took his hand. Hoisting herself up on his horse. She was a bit glad to not be walking, although she still felt bad.

kathrine roberts
Kathy spotted the store, a few walkers surrounded the entrance. They seemed easy to take out but she'd have to be careful, not wanting to harm the baby with extreme stress or falling.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Thu May 09, 2019 12:15 pm

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Open

Treavor held ack a bit and noticed the soldiers in front of the library so he decided to go around back. He tied up Ghost and then carefully and quietly headed inside. He hoped none of the soldiers were inside.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

Asleep

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Storm, Ray

Beau looked at him and then looked away. "Shaw got River to trust him again, and I can't stay near him, I think I'm going to leave soon for somewhere else."

Clayton Buck
20/Single/Straight

One of the army soldiers yelled at Clayton to start searching the library so reluctantly he walked over and opened the door holding onto the handle of his sword. He looked around for a bit. H noticed it seemed like people used to be here...recently. he looked back out one of the front windows but it didn't seem like any of the soldiers were coming in anytime soon. He let go of his sword and started to make it less liveable in the place, he knew what they did to people they found, he doesn't want to see it happen to anyone else.

Deacon St.John
24/Single/Straight

Deacon sat against a tree as he finished up eating the cans of beans that he had opened and cooked, he was currently boiling water over a fire.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:22 pm

Nile
He looked at gears and whispered "you guys need to keep quiet. I don't know why they are here, but there is a reason I became and ex-military. So stay quiet. Please, this is to keep you safe. Andrew you need to keep quiet, if they are trouble you are in no state to fight." He whispers to them hearing someone in the library. He closed the door locking it quietly. He pulls off his bow and draws an arrow, slowly kneel-walking across the floor keeping an open eye on his surroundings.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu May 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

Andrew nodded and covered Gears’s mouth before she could say anything. Gears pouted and sat on Andrew’s lap gently. She wrapped his leg in an old coat from the closet. Poco was sitting on a recliner sleeping peacefully,not knowing about the chaos around him.

Trisha-female-vet/Doctor-tags: open-location: outside gas station
Loki-male-dog-tags: Trisha(open) location: outside

Trisha watched as Loki tackled a walker and ripped its head off. “Loki come!” She called As she looked around the gas station carefully trying not to bump into any more walkers.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu May 09, 2019 12:32 pm

ramsay hart
Ramsay groaned as she lay on the hard surface of the roof, she was utterly bored and didn't know where Ezra was. She didn't want to go interact with the others, she barely knew them anyways.

kathrine roberts
Kathrine finished off the last walker, placing her bat against the ground she let out a breath of relief. Her poor bat would need to be washed again as it was covered in blood. As a habit, her fingers fiddled with the rose necklace she had. Surveying the inside of the store for anymore walkers.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarGirl2 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:08 am

Sky and her group went out hunting for food and were wondering if they would they were going to encounter zombies, but before they could say anything some zombies came, leading Justin to get out his gun and Sky and Kirk to get out their bow&arrow.
StarGirl2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Fri May 10, 2019 2:48 pm

Clayton Buck
20/Single/Straight

Clayton stopped with messing aorund with things to seem like the people who were here, were long gone when he saw Poco sitting on a recliner. he slowly approached it and examined the chameleon. he was amzed by it to say the least, the only thing he knew how to do was fix cars up a bit if something broke, but this? who could do this?

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Nile

Treavor made hsi way towards the front of the library and went around a corner seeing someone and reaching for hsi gun but pausing while pulling it out realizing it was Nile. he sighed a bit and then looekd over towards where the group was cmaping out when he heard noises.

Deacon St.John
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Katherine

Deacon made a trip to a nearby store that he hadnt checked out yet, the rumbling of his makeshift mtoorcycle filling the road, he tried to make it as quiet as psosible but it was a motorcycle afterall. he came up to a stop near the front of the store and shut off his engine, he got off of his bike and looking around grabbing ahold of his crossbow.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

Asleep

OutlawRedneck wrote:
Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Storm, Ray

Beau looked at him and then looked away. "Shaw got River to trust him again, and I can't stay near him, I think I'm going to leave soon for somewhere else."
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me