{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:33 pm

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Maria═✦═Commoner═✦═|

"Maria. I got this.. Please just be careful til I get up." she called out before moving along the rocks to find a not so wet part, but she had no luck. Sighing she looked at Maria before trying once more to get on the rock, this time she actually got a grip on a rock, but then soon lost it when she had to let go from holding on it hard again. Ruby went below the water again before returning few minutes later. She tried again, this time getting her knee up and resting it up against the rock. Almost there.. she took a break before looking at Maria, stretching her hand out, this time asking for help.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew

The anchors were now raised, the ship was at full sails, the colours were raised, and the wind was on their side. He could see a marine vessel starting to prepare to ship off as well. While the plan had not been to cause such chaos upon the port, he could not have asked for a better way to ship off. Before Vivian had arrived, Jack ordered a crew member to tell Musk to fire two cannons, in order to keep the marines on them. They had already given theirselves away, and now he wanted them to know they were not going out easy. He was partly wondering if the crew had all made it a back, and glanced back at the shore, before the pirate ship pushed off into the open waters for the first time since they had docked that morning. The wind filled the sails as Vivian appeared, and as she spoke he did not even glance at her, thinking of steering the ship currently out into the bay and open waters of the sea. "Aye, Vivian, it seems the marines have been alerted to our arrival, and are getting ready to follow," the captain explained, his entire self already ready for the possible battle that may come. "The plan is to get the Black Squall into open waters, however, we also need to keep them from barricading us as well as destroying the ship before she makes it to said open water. Seems like our day has just gotten exciting." Jack had excitement in his voice, but he also had a dark and icy look in those eyes of his, deadly and calculated.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Leo

While the words the captain spoke angered the navigator, he keep that friendly and easy smile upon his face, even as he knew the captain was toying with him, and more so, angry at him. Ace simply shrugged as he was called out on his lie in a round about way, letting his captain speak his words. Though Leo's words of speaking to him in private alone caused a bit of unease in the brunette, he saluted his captain instead, as he spoke, "Of course, Captain. Maybe you can figure out something from my personal dead end." As soon as the captain had called his words to "move out", Ace eyed his captain for a second, if not a shorter time, before joining the crew in getting the ship ready to move out, moving a. It more quickly away from Leo than he normally would, cursing himself internally as he moved.

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Chase/Law

The poke from Law hurt a bit more than he would have liked, but at least it was not the same cheek he had punched earlier, which would have caused the blonde more than likely to hiss in pain, instead of the small amount of annoyed pain that came with Law's move. He heard his words carefully, looked at the golden eyed one, wondering why he spoke the words he did, though his words of Wolfram did cause a small laugh of amusement. He thought about throwing Law off his game again with another small kiss, be went against it for now. He was so close, Wolfram felt a bit backed into a corner, but did not allow himself to show the slight uncomfortableness of it. "If I'm a sad case...maybe you should just end my silly life," Wolfram purred quietly back to Law, his voice more soft and easy as he spoke, his lips never dropping the easy smile. "No point in such a vain one as myself to live. "Korrigieren, Law, mein lieber."*

(*Correct, Law, my dear.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Red Harrington || Captain
    "Where are you...? Jack Rogers! You are far outgunned! Surrender!" She called out, being out on deck. She then looked off on the other side and huffed. "Just what we needed... Marines..." She said putting her leg up on the side of her ship, and the barrel coming out the heel of the wooden leg. "Got you in my sights..." She said before shooting, of course though it was a warning shot. "I might be the one outgunned and alone, but I got an old friend on my side..." She said while relying on Jack to carry out the dirty work.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 am

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Ruby]

Feeling scared yet wanting to help, Maria hurriedly tried shuffling across the rocks; making sure her dress stayed tied up away from her feet. When she got an arm's length away from Ruby, she reached out to grab her hand.

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: *]

*sleeping inside a barrel she smuggled into that was on Leo's ship*

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:47 am

Ruby held tight onto Maria's hand. Now all she had to do was carefully get up to where both of her knees were on the rocks and she was able to stand up. But with one mistake, both the noble and commoner would be deep down. She struggled a little to get her other knee up onto the rocks. Hopefully Maria was patient. As she dragged herself onto the rocks, she managed to finally at least sit down on the rocks. She took a deep breath in before sighing deeply. Labyrinth looked at Maria, "Thank you Maria. If no one was around I'm pretty sure that I would be dead." she said softly before reaching over and grabbing the musket. She strapped it around herself before standing up, a little bit edgy since the cut was an annoying pain, but it didn't matter. Maria saved her, and she was wet. Ruby looked at Maria and smiled slightly, still holding onto her hand so one of them doesn't going down in the water.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:50 am

"I... just did what seemed good to do," Maria admitted humbly. She helped Ruby walk back to shore; picking up her shoes and going to put them on when her feet touched the ground again. After that, she fixed her dress and combed her long brown hair with her fingers.

RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:59 am

She nodded a bit. Once they got to the shore, Ruby let go of the noble's hand before looking over to the side, wandering what to do next. "And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have call you to help. I was kinda worried you would fall in.. And trust me, the water is no relaxing tub of hot water.. Unless you want to wake up in the morning by jumping into the water then go ahead." she said with a slight laugh.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:29 am

After fixing herself up, she looked up at the sky; suddenly worried when she noticed where the sun was at the moment.
"Oh... Oh, dear! I need to return to the mansion soon!" She looked around fretfully. "Where is Alec?! I asked him to walk me back...!"

RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:32 am

She watched as Maria panicked. But she then looked around for Alec as well. Where did he go? She looked around and wondered the same thing. Ruby looked up at the sky and brushed her wet bangs out out of her eyes. "Mm. I don't know to be honest with you." she said as she turned around, looking for the man that she and Maria was talking to earlier. "Well, it would be no use if we look for him now... If you're in a rush," she paused for a moment before turning to Maria to continue, "But I can walk you home if you want.".
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:35 am

"I--It's not my home, though; I was attending to a party," she admitted. "But... If my guard finds out that I snuck off while he was doing what I sent him to do..."
Poor Maria shivered out of fright as her mind flashed to one of her parents' harsh scoldings.

Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me