Closed - PLEASE DELETE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -:тнє νιяυѕ нαѕ тαкєη σνєя:- [[Zombie RP]] Always accept

Postby .:Opal:. » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:18 am

((Wow....okay uhm....lets see.....how can Ryo and I jump in here....okay I got it. They are already in the hospital and Olivia is lost. Liv is gonna run into one of you(assuming you guys are still in the hospital, idk too many pages lol)), that way Kaye can get scared and protective when she meets you(trust issues) But I would also like a recap))

Liv was in one of the hospital rooms, gathering some supplies. All she could find was a roll of banadages, and very few materials for stitches. She headed out the room and looked around. "Sis?" She called out into the empty, dark hallway. "Ryo?" Her breath quickned, as no one answered. She began to walk down the hallway carefully and quietly. She took out her gun and held it the way Kaye taught her. Olivia then tripped over a zombie's arm, and fell onto the ground with a thud. She gripped onto her gun and looked at the zombie. In a split second the zombie sprung to life, and gripped onto Olivia's leg. It began to open it's mouth and try and crawl its way to her. Olivia aimed her gun and shot it in the head twice. She repeatedly tried to shake her leg out of the zombie's grip, before glancing up to see around 3 more zombies come out of hospital rooms.

Kaye was at the bottom floor in the cafeteria of the hospital, she was rummaging through all the old rotten food. She took out two water bottles and threw one at Ryo. "Catch." She put her water bottle in her backpack, when it dawned on her. Liv wasn't near anyone of them. She quickly rushed out, "Where's Olivia?!"
                ┌───────────────────┐

Hey Therexxxx

i'm opal, i enjoy roleplaying whatever really
                and occasionally dabble in the fine arts
                of filmmaking. people below are my friends
                and are super cool so yeah.
                xxxx
                babe mom tano bee say hey princey goosey
                xxxx
                Lemon Square

└───────────────────┘
.:Opal:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbird7 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:47 am

(Well it looks like someone else joined in at the hospital :) She quickly met up with the others but her and Jordan were split from Destry and Vivian, Liv (not ur Liv the other Liv lol) and Jordan are escaping off the roof while Destry and Viv are going out through the building. [I believe.] Anyone want to add to that? :D Har har I just read through quickly cause I had time...)

Ryo
+ Ryo Takahashi + Male + 19 + Single + Straight +

I looked over at Kaye right as I heard her speak, I caught the bottle with one hand, "Thanks" I said. I tucked the bottle into my backpack before hearing a more panicky voice say something about Olivia. I thought for a moment before processing the words and looking up with wide eyes as Kaye ran out of the room. I swore under my breath in Japanese and ran after the girl. Meeting up at her side while still running I reached over my back and unsheathed my sword. "Kaye..." I said, "Do you have any weapons that are quiet? In a place like this firing off a gun will just attract more of them... and this is a hospital, a lot will have died and come back here." I spoke in a soft tone and had a calm voice... this was probably extra worrisome to Kaye because it was her little sister so I had to make sure she didn't freak out... that would just make things worse.
I'm sorry, but I just don't have time to come on here anymore... I always forget and feel terrible when I remember because I realize that I probably annoy the heck out of a lot of people by forgetting
Because of this, I'm quitting. :( Bye <3
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coddie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:07 am

Jordan kicked a walker to death mercilessly and angrily, he still had one hand clutching the wound on his arm.
If you're reading this...

Congratulations, you are alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.
Coddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Opal:. » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 am

Kaye closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she took out her knives and realized she would have to reley more on her combat then her weapon. "Maybe she went up......or she could have gahh. Okay breathe Kaye." In a time like this, a 16 year old basically had to grow up very quickly. She looked at Ryo, "Lets go up."

Olivia shook her leg free and shot at the zombie's head. All of them falling dead on the ground, she quickly checked for more ammo. She was out. Olivia got up and started to jog down the hallway, before she knew it she ran into the back of a girl(Vivian), pushing her more into a boy.
                ┌───────────────────┐

Hey Therexxxx

xxxx
                xxxx
                Lemon Square

└───────────────────┘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coddie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:36 am

Jordan shot several more infected, "COME ON." He shouted angrily, he kicked another down the stairs.

Congratulations, you are alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.
Coddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shion. » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 am

[{Glad there was a tiny recap up there, because even I had forgotten most of what was happening XD}]
I'm still a bit inactive here, but I've returned to just give it a try again.
Shion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coddie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Jordan let go of his arm and shot at more infected, "I need to get out of here..." he said to himself.

Coddie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Opal:. » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:09 pm

((Haha))

EDIT: I'm on Pacific time so right now its 8:28 pm, and u guys roleplay when I'm asleep so if i post late most likely I'm asleep
                ┌───────────────────┐

Hey Therexxxx

xxxx
                xxxx
                Lemon Square

└───────────────────┘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbird7 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:56 am

Ryo
+ Ryo Takahashi + Male + 19 + Single + Straight +

I looked at the girl, "Kaye... it's going to be fine." I said, "Olivia knows how to protect herself because she has a smart sister, you" I said tapping my head lightly, "You seem to have taught her well... you've been her influence, so while she's alone she'll most likely be ok. No time for rash thinking, if you were searching around here are you completely sure you would go up?... Because most likely she has a similar trail of thought with yours... If not sure, then we split and check opposite directions." I said with a calm but quiet voice. I wasn't the type that was good at comfort but I wasn't terrible at keeping myself rash and sane with logic... so maybe I can calm someone else down and help them think that way when things are hard...
I'm sorry, but I just don't have time to come on here anymore... I always forget and feel terrible when I remember because I realize that I probably annoy the heck out of a lot of people by forgetting
Because of this, I'm quitting. :( Bye <3
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me