When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:16 am

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags: Minerva
The shifter turns, and spots Minerva. He shifts back into his human form. “Yes, lots of people being called out of homes” he says walking down the hill to meet her half way.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags: Open
Pipkin jumped a little at Ell’s voice, he wasn’t paying attention. He recovered and nods, “thank you Ell” he says, standing straight. “How are you today?” He asks smiling and looking to his soon to be brother in law. “How’s Nell?” He asks a little afterward.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai, Nell
Slade nods, “very well then. Shall we get going then?” He asks. He waves a goodbye to Nell, “see ya later!” He calls back.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake nods, "Thank you, Prince Kenny" he says before turning his horse and heading back towards his home.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Tiberus
Vipsania nods, offering her arm. When Tiberius took it, she started to walk towards the entrance to the back terrace. As the walked, she looked over and nods. “Have some faith in Kai, I think he can do it” she says defending him. “Kenny is responsible, makes it easier. Don’t need to keep watch on him to know he’ll get something done” she says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:38 pm

Greyson Hills - Member of the Resistance (X)
< 21 | He/They | Homoromantic | Location: Café | Tags : Olivia >
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes I'm well aware, Olivia. Not many are noblemen by choice." He really did hate the royals, most were.. obnoxious? Maybe. Most were just plain rude. He jumped a slightly as the bagel popped, they turned back to grab it from the toaster before spreading a layer of butter across it's surface. He carefully put it into a paper bag. "I didn't think you would be staying for long." He said to Olivia as he handed her the bag. "Yeah I trust you, a bit." Greyson said glancing out a window of the shop. "Have a great day!" He shouted at Catherine as she walked out. "I get it, you guys have a large title. Most take advantage of it, almost all of you that I've met were full of themselves." They said washing their hands in a nearby sink.

(Sorry for the late reply!)
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:14 pm

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: Pipkin

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty watched him. The golden brown wavy end haired amber eyed one smiled. "You're welcome, and im pretty sure Nell will be coming to see you today. Me? I've been alright," they said. They brushed through their hair just a little bit.

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

(Note to self: Olivia, Sanwoo)

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one hummed and ride. They/she was excited to see Pip. It had been a bit since they'd seen each other.

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: X

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one huffed... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. He and the dogs reached the barn, and they slipped inside together.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan; maybe Ellie- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Ellie

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. She nodded to the other girl, and said "Thank you. I...think my brother has a crush on Kai; I mean Prince Kai," she said quickly. She looked around, but Kenny was already gone. There was probably no way she's get in trouble.

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- Asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- pan (with Sanwoo, but not in RP)- open- no kids yet- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:07 am

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Vipsania/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny (Silia, won’t admit it out loud)
Tiberius took the extended arm and he walked with her. He looked to her and said, “Your right. I’m foolish for being blinded sided in pride of Kenny. I need to keep a better eye on Kai though. Lately I have noticed he has seemed rather off. I don’t know what it is that is bothering him lately, but something is, I can tell. I know when my boy is upset or troubled.” Unfortunately he wish he could say the same for his daughter, but like her mother she was harder to see what she was feeling from the outside. He looked around and said, “But your right I do need to put more faith in that kid. I just have a hard time since he ran away from the kingdom when he was thirteen and he is just so different in personality from Kenny.”

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Greyson, Catherine/Location: Cafe/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Nodding her agreement, she said, “Yes that is very true Greyson. I for one don’t. The goal I’m shooting for is being Queen of this place and ruling over people. I don’t worry about my role now and what benefits it comes. I want to change the kingdom for the better because it feels like the king is a tyrant. Now that being said I am loyal to him and I do trust his judgement, but I need that rank. I’ve worked hard.” She looked to him and said, “Thank you for the bagel. I appreciate it truly.”

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance/Tags: Nell, Slade/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual (tent poly)/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai nodded and said, “Yes we should.” He calls after Nell, “See ya later!” He looked to Slade and said, “Before we do anything could we make a quick stop at my house. I need to put my horse back unless we were meant to ride on horseback.” He wasn’t sure about everything on Slate, but he didn’t want to ruin the so far good day they were having together. He said, “Thank you though for helping me. I wanted to thank you personally when Nell was away. You reminded me of my mother’s kindness.” He stopped for a second and said shaking his head, “Enough about that though, I do appreciate your help.” The pounding in his head and subsided considerably which now he could think straight again and he could actually function.

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Open/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny nodded as he went away from him and he looked around seeing as the task was done.

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny, Sera, Abram/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie said pointing out, “Kai isn’t here so there is no reason why you need to call him that, but it might be extremely difficult for him to get Kai to notice. Kai is oblivious to everything under the sun in terms of feelings. I used to be his neighbor back at the village he went to when he ran away. He was completely blind to this guy, Jaysima I think it was, but anyway, he had a crush on him and he oblivious. Not to mention that Abram is a spellchaser. The King, his father, would not approve of such things happening to his son. Heck I don’t think he would approve of him being Homosexual. My point being Abram is really going to have to step it up and make himself noticed by the prince.”

Colin Archer Weston/King’s Court of Calanius/Male/24 years old/Tags: Leo/Location: Leo’s home/Very much Homosexual/Crush: Leonard/Kids: None Currently
Looking over to Leo he said with a sigh and looking back out the window, “I know. I just would have liked to hope they were empty threats, but something inside of me is telling me there not.” He looked once again to Leo and said, “Promise me one thing though Leo, don’t protect me, protect the others your meant to protect. I will be fine on my own, I just want you to come out of if there is a fight alive.” He said with his eyes welling up with tears and his voice starting to shake, “I don’t know what I would do with myself if I were to lose you Leo. Your my best friend and... and...” the last bit wouldn’t come out. The tears poured out of his eyes. Great he had started the waterworks. He said desperately trying to wipe the tears off his face and blinking his eyes rapidly, “Ah sorry about this. It’s just really emotional to think about.” His past had brought things to his mind when he talked about this that he really wouldn’t like to bring back.

Silia April Pellin/The Princess/Female/20 years old/Tags: Zheter/Location: Spellchaser town/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None Currently
Silia had a simple white dress on that went down to her knees with white tights on and black boots. She was walking into the town of the spellchasers seeing as her father wanted nothing to do with her. She wanted to find something, anything to do. Her hair was pulled back into a braid that went down to her mid back. Her dark brown hair could be confused with Noblewoman Olivia’s hair as from the back of the head people thought they were similar looking which was understandable. They both had long and wavy dark brown almost black hair color and both there hairs were long and wavy. She had felt like doing a braid today and so she did. She saw someone walking around the spellchaser town and to her eyes they appeared to be looking around. She walked over to them and said her voice not commanding or booming out like her brother, Kenny, or her father’s, but soft like velvet, “Hello, do you need some help finding anything?” Her hazel eyes were full of warmth as she looked to them oblivious to the illusion spell that Zheter was performing over himself.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags: Minerva
The shifter turns, and spots Minerva. He shifts back into his human form. “Yes, lots of people being called out of homes” he says walking down the hill to meet her half way.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags: Open
Pipkin smiles at his soon to be brother in law. "That's good. Nice to see your day has been good" He says. At the mention of his fiance he perked up. "Nell?! He's coming?" He was excited to see Nell.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai, Nell
Slade nods, "very well. we can stop at your house" he replies. He smiles at the second sentence he said. "What happened to your mother, if I may ask?" he questioned, curious. He did know it wasn't his place to ask, and wouldn't pry if Kai didn't want to talk about it.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake nods, "Thank you, Prince Kenny" he says before turning his horse and heading back towards his home.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Tiberus
Vipsania smiles, "I think maybe, you're going to hard on him. I think you might be letting your frustration out on Kai" she says gently. "Everyone's different, give him some time" she adds.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:10 pm

Furry: XD Ell is agender, so just call them in law, but also Nell is female biologically if you need a gender to use but identifies as genderfluid)

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: Pipkin

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty watched him. The golden brown wavy end haired amber eyed one smiled. "They are yes; I think," they quickly said, just in case Nell didn't come... "Well, I should get going. I still need to tell Olivia and Sanwoo I believe; about the meeting," they clarified.

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one rode. They felt so giddy and excited they almost got hit by a branch...but ducked under it. No more wayward branches were in sight though. She hummed as she continued to ride. She was almost to his place.

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: X

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one huffed... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. He and the dogs reached the barn, and they slipped inside together.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan; maybe Ellie- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Ellie

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. She nodded to the other girl, and said "Well, that'll be hard...Its not like we're just allowed to go into their town, the kingdom, whatever. I guess there's other times we'll see him, though. I'm going to tell Abram, but do you...mind if I tell him you said it? I won't tell him it was you, if you don't want." She really was nice, at least to family and other Spellchasers.

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Z.R.Z.K. [3]

Postby Scorpioness » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:28 am

Z.R.Z.K. / "Zheter"
[male]_[demi/gay/poly]_[spellchaser]_[member of resistance]_[dark flame/illusion magic]_[tags: Silia]
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Zheter finally left his messy workshop to buy some food, however today his mind seemed to be in the trans-like focused state that resulted in brewing some theories and ideas on magic... and when he got into that "philosopher" state he often started walking in circles, randomly wandering around, sometimes mumbling to himself and often bumping into things or other people - it mainly happened if he wasn't preoccupied with current experiment. That's how the princess had found him - halfway lost to the market and lost in his thoughts, he almost bumped into her, but when she asked him something she startled him, kinda bringing him down to the mortal plane.
-"W-What...?"- He blinked both confused and startled, thankfully, the illusion spell stayed impact, but his illusion spells had only weakness he was unable to overcome - Zheter eyes stayed blue and he was the only known spellchaser with such vibrant dark blue eyes.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:50 pm

Greyson Hills - Member of the Resistance
< 21 | He/They | Homoromantic | Location: Café | Tags : Olivia >
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And I mean, you're right the king is a major douche, as well as a tyrant." They said tuning back around. "This kingdom is honestly one of the worst places to be. If I wasn't so attached to this cafe I'd be gone. I hate- no. Hate is a strong word, I strongly dislike this place." He said with a huff. "But, I think you'd make a great queen. Anyone would be better than that bonehead." Greyson's eyes widened slightly as he had realized what he just said. "Do. not. tell. the. king." They'd probably be executed if the king heard that one. He sighed, they really needed to sleep more, and probably change their clothes. They soon recovered from their micro-rant about the kingdom. "Well I don't guess you'll be staying much longer? Tell you're royal friends about my shop, I'd love the business." He chuckled slightly. "But anyways, if you do plan to leave now have a wonderful day. I'll probably see you around soon." Greyson finished with a smile.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me