In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:25 pm

I'm trying to figure out how Rouge might accidentally change back in front of Blue. All I can think of is being startled out of wolf form. I just don't know who could surprise/startle her...Any ideas, Barricade?]

Rouge- f- 20- werewolf- pan; crush on Blue- date/mate open- kids would be either adopted or...something- Blue's canine partner- Tags: Blue, Micky

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one gave a whining yawn. Her white tipped tail flicked again. The golden eyed red she wolf then yipped to acknowledge what the human said. The white marked red female stood close. She was feeling protective of the human. Even if the vampire was good; not to mention this was what a normal dog would do.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: technically Rouge and Blue, Tom too

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one shook his head. The pale-tan one soon stopped himself. Humans didn't sniff the air like that...unless there were food smells. The brown eyed vampire then jumped a bit. "I...believe it's a new place. They might not have a site yet, since its a new place. Maybe they're waiting for someone they hired to make them a site," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:29 pm

( What if Micky noticed he was being followed and quickly glanced at Rouge, showing his fangs. Of course Tom wouldn’t see it because Micky’s back would be turned towards Tom. )

Tom listened to what he said and then nodded. Looking back at the building, it did make sense. It had to be pretty new for them not to have a website up. “ Yeah, that certainly does make sense. Anyways, I should be going. I need to get a room before their all gone. “ He said. Sure, it didn’t seem that busy, but Tom didn’t want to risk not getting a room tonight. Sleeping out on the streets wasn’t good, and neither was sleeping on a bike. Let alone, it would be not quite comfortable trying to get some rest on his bike. Once he did that bed, Tom probably would be out like a light.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:56 pm

[Sure. You probably mean this post or next post, right? Also, waiting for that one person to post, but if they don't...guess Micky will just like Tom]

Rouge- f- 20- werewolf- pan; crush on Blue- date/mate open- kids would be either adopted or...something- Blue's canine partner- Tags: Blue, Micky

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one gave a whining yawn. Her white tipped tail flicked again. The golden eyed red she wolf then yipped to acknowledge what the human said. The white marked red female stood close. She was feeling protective of the human. Even if the vampire was good; not to mention this was what a normal dog would do.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: technically Rouge and Blue, Tom too

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one nodded. The pale-tan one then spoke up. The brown eyed vampire said "It does seem like a nice enough place, though. You should get a room there, if you want." He then noticed the human and wolf watching...Turning towards them, back to Tom now, he showed his fangs.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:06 pm

( This post. I’m going to head to bed, but I will get up my post later. Also, did you want Tom to see his fangs as well or not yet? )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:30 pm

Kay! Also, I'd say not yet))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:56 am

Elias Fletcher
25|Male|Human
Tagged: Alexia
As Elias looked through the books, pulling out a couple more that seemed promising, his attention was drawn towards a book that had fallen on the floor. He didn't think he'd knocked anything over, so when he saw another person - a young woman - also there, he was a little surprised. He hadn't expected anyone else to be in the library, since it had seemed so quiet and empty just moments ago. Or maybe he'd been here longer than he'd expected.

Since the girl had spoken, Elias warmly smiled towards her. "Hey there." he greeted. It seemed like the young woman was shy, so Elias decided not to push for a conversation, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

Andromeda Novak
122|Female|Vampire
Tagged: Open
While heading back home, Andromeda noted the library... and had watched as a couple of humans had entered it. She didn't recognise those humans, so it became clear to her that there must be quite a few more of them around. Maybe. She wondered how and why they were here - did the humans even know where they were? About the vampires and werewolves that lived here? She debated internally as to whether it would be wise to warn them, or hope that they never found out... or left before they did learn something they shouldn't. The last thing anyone here needed was for a human to go shouting about them all to other humans. Maybe it would be safer for the humans to not find out... for now.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:54 pm

Tom

By this time Tom’s back was already turned to the vampire so he had no idea that Micky’s fangs were visible. Not looking back, he gave a small nod. “ Yeah. I’m going to do right that right now so I can settle in for the night. “ He said. Without another word, he counties to walk until Tom was inside the building. There was hardly anyone inside which was odd, but again, the human didn’t think too much about it. If this place just opened, surely there wasn’t going to be a lot of people. However, it did look like it was kept clean and that. “ One room, please. “ Tom said, as he walked up to the counter. The man just nodded before handing the room key to him. Giving thanks, Tom then walked to his room. Once he made it, he scanned the key card before opening the door once the light was green. Just by the looks of it, the room was nice and a decent size for him being the only one staying here. Tossing his helmet on the bad, Tom then proceeded to lay down.

Alexia

Alexia smiled back when the stranger smiled at her. “ I have a question. Do you happen to know this town or any books that are here about it? I know it may seem odd, but I woke up here. “ She said. Honestly, Alexia was hoping he would answer, but wouldn't be mad if he didn't. Sure, it did seem a bit strange to tell a stranger that you woke here, but how else was she going to get any information. Someone had to know something, right? There had to be at least one person. If he woke up here too then they were basically in the same situation. But the question was why did she wake up here? There has to be a reason.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:03 pm

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one shook her head. Her white tipped tail flicked again. The golden eyed red she wolf watched the human turn away. The white marked one saw the fangs and startled, yelping. She was so startled she resumed her human form. She gasped and turned slowly to look at Blue...then the vampire. An involuntary whimper slipped free. She looked caught between running or freezing up.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: Rouge and Blue, Tom too

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one nodded. The pale-tan skinned brown eyed one said "Have a good night." He watched the human go inside. He then turned to the human and the werewolf. "Would you look at that...your dog isn't actually a dog," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:45 pm

Honestly, Blue wasn't ready to see a canine transform into a human. It was the first time for her to see Mickey shift when she had no idea that her partner was no ordinary dog. Shock to say anything, the female slightly took a step back as she tries to process what just happened. After a couple of seconds, she did manage to get a few words out, but just by the tone of her voice, she was certainly shocked. “ Y-Y your a w-w- werewolf. What is- “, Before the girl could even finish her sentence, the female’s eyes rolled back, and then she fainted. She hit the ground with a thud as she was out like a light. Of course, the girl was still alive as she had simply just fainted.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:39 am

Elias Fletcher
25|Male|Human
Tagged: Alexia
He looked back at the young woman when she spoke. Again, it was a little surprising, since he thought she seemed quite shy. But, then again, looks can be deceiving, and he was sure it might be the same with the town. But what also surprised Elias, perhaps moreso than anything else so far, was that she had said she woke up in the town. So had he! This was an interesting discovery... and made him wonder if there was anyone else that had also found themselves waking up in the town. He would have to write that down in a moment, when he had the chance.

"I wish I knew about this town!" Elias replied, with an amused smile, "And don't you worry about that seeming odd because... well, I also woke up here. I mean, I guess it is quite odd, but we are both in the same situation, I think." he added.
"That's why I'm here, to try and find out more about this town."

Andromeda Novak
122|Female|Vampire
Tagged: Open
While heading back home, Andromeda noted the library... and had watched as a couple of humans had entered it. She didn't recognise those humans, so it became clear to her that there must be quite a few more of them around. Maybe. She wondered how and why they were here - did the humans even know where they were? About the vampires and werewolves that lived here? She debated internally as to whether it would be wise to warn them, or hope that they never found out... or left before they did learn something they shouldn't. The last thing anyone here needed was for a human to go shouting about them all to other humans. Maybe it would be safer for the humans to not find out... for now.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me