The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:47 am

Alex Darkman | 34 | Male | Demon | Fairground Auditorium/Juice Bar | Tags: Robin, Amiko, Olivier
"Well, it's been great watching you, but I'm feeling rather... thirsty, as it were. I'm heading off to the Juice Bar to get a drink. Good luck with your practice Robin, I'm sure you'll do just fine without me though. See you two later." He walks out of the Fairground Auditorium and starts heading off to the Juice Bar. When he gets there, he casually enters, looking at the group who were already there. "Hey there Olivier! I'll have the usual please." He sits down at the bar. "How are things today? Anything... exciting happen?"

Gerald Kroll | 23 | Male | Human | Fairground Entrance/Café | Tags: Human Group
As he walked through the gates, he noticed the change immediately. "Wow, this place has certainly uh... changed a lot from when we were outside." He notices Ezra walking off towards the café. "Hey! Ugh, there he goes again." He turns to the others in the group. "You lot can do whatever I suppose, I'm following Ezra. Maybe then I can see if this is just a prank or not." He hastily walks towards the café, leaving the rest of the group behind.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:15 am

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- horse carting- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Alex

The tan skinned beauty, with almond shaped blue gray eyes, hummed. Ami batted at the shoulder length hair. The short and slender one focused on listening to Robin as they played. The werewolf didn't even notice when the ears and tail came out...They were so entranced by the music. It excited them, being able to hear them play. That's why the ears and tail showed. The ears went back when that one mistake was made...After all, Ami had much more sensitive hearing being that they were a wolf. When it was over, Ami looked up.

"It was great, it was great; it really was," the werewolf purebred said. They then sniffed the air, and perked their ears. They thought they smelled... humans? "We...should go check it out," was said, and the black haired one waited for an answer.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (idk)- Pan; open- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one sighed. She felt like she should be offended...but she wasn't. She watched as he grabbed some paper towels and wiped off. She smoothed down the blue shirt. The sweet and tolerant but stubborn and fiery one then shook his hand. The water/water animal lover then nodded. The fire and loud noise disliking one listened as he spoke. "Oh, rainbow roses and Diamond flowers sound so pretty!" She then fell silent again.

"Unique glow in the dark flowers?" she asked, and giggled. "Youll have to come tell me when they're in bloom. Ill have to come back and see them," she said to him. She then listened as he finished up speaking. She smiled as she nodded to the cute male, then hummed a bit. "For now, ill take some Rainbow roses and Diamond flowers," she said.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: everyone at the juice bar (Alex and Hotaru are two of those)

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, sighed...The green and brown sectoral eyed one watched two of them go. The dark brown straight haired one shook their head. They hummed as they headed off too. They ended up finding the juice bar. They thought it was pretty normal, until they saw the fairy and demon...They stepped back a bit, and shook their head. They then said "um...hello?" after clearing their throat.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: group plus Ember

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed as he looked. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male smiled. The kind and caring but wild and loud one looked over. He heard a new person asking if they were travelers. "I'm assuming they're from the town. Since that one mentioned the town doing this to prank them. Are you...not from the town?" he asked. She appeared to be a journalist, or some such.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:02 pm

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Ezra/Caelan/Gerald
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyson put down the drink still waiting for an answer, then noticed someone else walking over. "Oi if you're another 'human' go away, we don't want you here." He shouted at whoever was coming his way. He groaned and leaned against the counter. "Why are they here, we aren't even real to their kind." He mumbled to himself; hoping the person had gone away.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:31 pm

Caelan Blake - Centaur - Location Greyson's stall - Tags: Esra, Greyson, Gerald

Turning to Greyson, he told him, "Not all of their kind though. Remember, my mother died in childbirth, and a human couple raised me, knowing I was a centaur, and growing up, they taught me a spell. That spell allowed me to live in the human world as a wheelchair bound person. Though you're right, we don't need humans here. One human here means more humans will come, and at that point, it'll become an infestation."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:31 pm

Taurus: 21 |bi| male (shapeshifter- (human form), teleporting) [location- outside the Juice bar] job: Security. Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru

Taurus was not the fondest of the whole get to know people. He was more of a work and a work only person. not open for emotional relationships. If you really wanted to talk to him about something or get to know him. It's better to try either at night, or while he works. He felt closer to Oliver than any of the others that lived here. This was where he would always come when something was on his mind or bothering him. Oliver was a person he could go to for advice that has never failed him... or- has yet to fail him. and for that he liked Oliver. "Oh, yeah just hitting a few rough corners in life... nothing I can't handle" ok that's not always true. but you know... Ya never really know unless you know! "HAH," he scoffed "I am fine. I don't need- I don't need a break at all. perfectly fine. besides I-... I kinda like it here anyway" He muttered under his breath at that last part. He only felt comfortable sharing that with Oliver. Being the security of the Fairgrounds, he felt he needed to have no weaknesses and ZERO venerability. He lived that way growing up even.

He got comfortable in his seat and nodded his head in thanks to Oliver for the drink. He loved how the colors mixed and how it kind of had a nice smell to it. The best part was that it tasted like the best dream every time it was made for him. or- That's how Taurus would explain it. "Thank you, Oliver," he thanked him for the drink taking a sip. It tasted wonderful. exactly how he liked it. "Mmm-, you never disappoint me." he said, giving Oliver a thankful smile.

He set his work on the counter pulling out the first file and his favorite pen. It was a genuinely nice black pen with good ink. It had a golden ring around it with Taurus's signature written on it in a gold print along the side of the pen. He loved it because nobody could take it. it literally had his name on the pen.

He figured he might make small talk with the others that sat around him at the bar. but then decided he would rather let them try and talk to him. -besides, I have work to do. you can't fool around in la la land anymore. You're an adult with a job and responsibilities, you don't have time for the silly old games of love and friendship. besides... nobody ever really likes you anyway- he told himself. He was never the kindest to himself, but he could be worse.

Thunder: 22 |bi| male (Shapeshifter- (human form) Mind control/Manipulation [location- Flower shop] Tags: Anni

He didn't mean to come out offending at all, that wasn't his intention. he just isn't the best with words anyway. he nodded quickly with a bright smile. "Yes, they are... I think they are the best fit for the more romantic moments. They really bring out the color in the world." he said pulling out a small batch of the two to show her.

the Dimond flowers where really made of Dimond. they sparkled in all the colors of the rainbow when the sun hit, the stem was the most beautiful of gold. just a single look at it and it takes your breath away. these flowers lasted much longer than most. they are made of Dimond for god's sake. The diamonds were shaped in all different patterns. they didn't look like any flowers you could have seen before. they looked like, well. diamonds! all different shapes and sizes in shards of Dimond. They came in all kinds of crystals and minerals. this just happened to be specifically the mineral of, Dimond. The Rainbow Roses were roses with petals of all assorted colors. I'm sure you have seen them before. but they were still incredibly beautiful.

"YAH! y-you wanna see what they are supposed to look like when they bloom? I have pictures..." he offered. He got excited any time he got to show off how much he knows about flowers, or just flowers in general. so far, the glow in the dark ones is his favorite so he was quite an eager one to show Anni.

He nodded to her request and placed the flowers in a little carrier bag made to keep the flowers safe.

Ember: 24 |straight| Female (Human) [location- Outside Fairground Gates.] Tags: Human group Ezra, Gerald, Anwin

She was rather surprised that they couldn't believe it. -did nobody read the legends?- she wondered. she never seen any Supernatural or magical creature before in her life and it as also quite breath taking. There were so many places to explore...

she decided she would make her way to the Café. she could find something to eat there perhaps and possibly something to drink. She ran out of water a mile back and could use some more water. she walked her way down to the café doors pridefully. She didn't care that she looked like a mess, and she didn't care that she didn't know what to do next. She just knew to keep moving forward and never look back.

she walked into the Café. Smelled like- well... she couldn't really name it, but it smelled a lot better than a swampy forest and dirt.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:12 pm

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Ezra/Caelan/Gerald
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know, I know, I'm to tired to deal with this. Take the coffee it's on the house." Greyson said burying his face into his hands, this was a lot for him. He's so used to four or five super naturals coming to the café.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- horse carting- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Alex

The tan skinned beauty, with almond shaped blue gray eyes, hummed. Ami batted at the shoulder length hair. The short and slender one focused on listening to Robin as they played. The werewolf didn't even notice when the ears and tail came out...They were so entranced by the music. It excited them, being able to hear them play. That's why the ears and tail showed. The ears went back when that one mistake was made...After all, Ami had much more sensitive hearing being that they were a wolf. When it was over, Ami looked up.

"It was great, it was great; it really was," the werewolf purebred said. They then sniffed the air, and perked their ears. They thought they smelled... humans? "We...should go check it out," was said, and the black haired one waited for an answer.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (idk)- Pan; open- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. "Theyre beautiful," she said as she looked at the diamond flowers. She tried not to blush when he said romantic. Truth be told, she had a bit of a crush on him. She'd never told him though...but maybe she should.

She smiled and nodded when he asked if she wanted to see the picture. She let him show her, and said "Those are pretty too." She then watched as he bagged her flowers. She smiled and paid him, when he told her the amount. She realized how shed have to leave...Unless he wanted to tell her more about flowers, and did so.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru, Taurus, Alex

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, sighed...The green and brown sectoral eyed one watched two of them go. The dark brown straight haired one shook their head. They hummed as they headed off too. They ended up finding the juice bar. They thought it was pretty normal, until they saw the fairy and demon...They stepped back a bit, and shook their head. They then said "um...hello?" after clearing their throat.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar technically

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed as he looked. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male sighed. She seemed to be ignoring what he'd said...He shook his head, and headed off on his own. He saw Anwin at some sort of juice bar. He saw Caspar at the auditorium, and decided to check it out too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Caelan Blake - Centaur - Location Greyson's stall - Tags: Esra, Greyson, Gerald

"Right, I'll get out of your hair. I need to get back to training Thunderhoof." before trotting off back towards his stables. He thought to himself, "Mother and father weren't bad people... should I really judge humans just because of the mistakes of individuals? Maybe there are people out there who- No! Humans aren't supposed to be here!" before drinking his coffee to get the thoughts out of his head.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:59 pm

Olivier Sparks
23|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Hotaru, Jones, Taurus,
Alex, Anwin
Olivier raised an eyebrow as he glanced back towards Taurus. "Well, hopefully things get a bit better for you!" he said. He was going to ask how Taurus' brother, Thunder, was doing, but he felt the sense that that would probably not be a good idea right now. He knew the brothers were normally close and he wondered if something had happened between them today. He just got those sort of feelings.

He laughed softly as Taurus insisted that he didn't need a break, but Olivier was quite warmed to hear that he liked being at the Juice Bar anyway. He noted how he'd said that part quietly, as if to not let the others also there know that as well, which he thought was quite amusing as well. "You don't need to have the excuse of work if you want to hang around here at any time. As long as the juice bar's open, though I'm normally hanging around here even when closed." Olivier informed, and winked at Taurus. "And you're welcome~" he added, after Taurus thanked him for the drink.

Noting that the demon, Alex, had approached and took a place at the Juice Bar, Olivier turned his attention towards him. "Alex!" he greeted, "Certainly, you're just in time - there's one more seat at the bar!" Olivier set to work, making and mixing the drink, and once he was finished, poured it into a glass and set it on the counter in front of Alex. "There we go! Enjoy~"
He was about to say something else, when an unfamiliar figure approached the Juice Bar. Olivier blinked a couple of times, looking at the person that had spoken up. Was that... a human? Here? At the Fairground?
Realising that he was just standing there, stunned, Oliver quickly put on a smile again. "Hello there! Looking for a drink?" he asked.

Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Amiko, Caspar, Liem
"Oh. See you later, then, Alex." Robin said waving as the demon had quickly left. They wondered if he'd noticed that odd feeling, but wasn't too surprised by the demon's behaviour.
They glanced towards Amiko again, and blushed slightly glad that it wouldn't be too noticeable. "Ah- thank you. Though I'm sure there's room for improvement." Robin said, quietly, and noticed that Ami's ears and tail had come out.

Anyway glancing towards the double doors of the Auditorium, Robin figured that it might be worth checking out whatever it might be. They nodded. "Alright - let's check it out." Robin rather hoped that it was nothing to be concerned about...
They put their violin back into the violin case, and carried it with them as they walked to the doors, they pushed one of them open, peering outside.

Almost instantly, they spotted the human out there - no, it looked like there was a second one also walking up to the Auditorium as well. Robin's eyes widened slightly, and they stepped back, the door closing. "I think they're humans..." Robin warned Amiko, before turning back to the door, taking a deep breath, and opening it slightly again, to address those outside.
"I'm sorry, the Auditorium isn't open yet."

Ezra Callahan
22|Male|Human
Tagged: Greyson, Caelan, Gerald,
Ember
He was about to answer the person - vampire? - behind the counter, when someone else had approached. Ezra couldn't quite believe his eyes - a centaur! No way - this couldn't be real. If anything, this was now a very weird dream and he was expecting to wake up at any moment. At least, he did think that until the centaur spoke, at which point Ezra chose to ignore what he'd said - he'd been called worse by other humans and it was not worth it right now. Besides, the centaur left before he'd really even got to answer, so it didn't matter right now. He made a note to try and avoid the centaur, though.

Instead, Ezra focused his attention tie the person behind the counter. He glowered at him. "What I meant was - this Fairground being all set up and busy was a prank. Clearly, the townspeople heard about us coming here to see the Fairground - I was going to prove all the ridiculous rumours about the place were false - and they got plenty of help from elsewhere." Ezra explained, sounding annoyed, as though it was meant to be obvious. "I didn't even want to enter this stupid place."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:01 am

Caspar Jones - 35 - Male - Human - Location: Outside Auditorium - Tags: Robin, Liem

As he walked around the Auditorium, trying to figure out if it was empty or not, he noticed the door opening and quickly closing. Surprised, he walked closer, just to see them open again to reveal a figure standing there. He hesitated for a moment before answering simply with "Oh". He took a step back, trying not to stare at the... fins? the person in front of him had. "When will it be open to the public?" Curious about the kind of act they performed here, he wouldn't walk away that easily.
He glanced over his shoulder and noticed Liem walking closer and gave him a slight nod in recognition. He then turned around to look at the siren with a relaxed smile, but piercing eyes that awaited a response.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me