Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra wasa knocked out but still alive. Sierra's chest rise and fell as she breathed in deep breaths. Sierra's head had started bleeding a tiny bit, but she would be fine if she didn't lay there for that long. It wasn't a fatal wound just a bad one.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags:open
Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ Shapeshifter/ Tags: Kasai
"oh?" He says as someone calls for his attention. He turns and spots a red-brown haired boy. "Hey" He calls back before walking over.

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:open
Vivi sat under a tree reading a book. Vivi scanned the pages deep in the book. Vivi had her bag put down next to her against the tree.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:59 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy made a small sound when they called to him. He brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them, and he nodded to them both. The glasses bound boy finally walked over and said "H-Hello."

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The creamy skinned freckled (shoulders, arms, legs) woman hummed. She brushed through the long curly ginger hair. Brown eyes looked to the dog, and she smiled at the Poodle mix. She and the brown and white dog looked to Joshua then, and she teased "Having fun?"

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and felt shy then, not sure why. Dark brown eyes looked over the guy once more. The reddish brown haired one found he really was attractive. "Wh-What's....what's your name?" he finally asked the boy.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: open

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed and hugged her parents good bye. She twisted the ring on her finger. William and Evann smiled as they waved to her. She knew they needed to go get her brother up, so he could eat. She smiled as she saw her calico kitty in the window. She brushed long straight brown hair back behind her shoulders. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery one hurried to school and waited. She would have science first period.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Sierra wasa knocked out but still alive. Sierra's chest rise and fell as she breathed in deep breaths. Sierra's head had started bleeding a tiny bit, but she would be fine if she didn't lay there for that long. It wasn't a fatal wound just a bad one.

Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags:Kasani
“Oh, I am David! Nice to meet you too! And you are?” He says smiling

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:open
Vivi sat under a tree reading a book. Vivi scanned the pages deep in the book. Vivi had her bag put down next to her against the tree.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:04 pm

==🍬|name: cordovia veronica atlas.
==🍧|nickname: vero, but those she trusts. or atlas mostly.
==🍬|gender: female.
==🍧|age/grade sixteen - young junior.
==🍬|zodiac: gemini.
==🍧|sexuality: bisexual.
==🍧|orientation: asian-american.
==🍬|crush: tbd, though she'll flirt with anyone.
==🍧|power: shadow warrior - at a young age, she was able to
==turn into a ghost or smoke - can control skeletons - and
==control cerberus; though recently.
==🍬|tagged: open.
==🍧|mentions: ..
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
cordovia looked at the school, something in her eyes sparkled. she then turned to her grandmother, who was standing beside her. smiling, the leaned into the woman and gave her a large hug. "i'll write to you as soon as i am able. let me get all settled. i'll be okay, i promise." she said, as she looked up to her grandmothers face. with a small smile from her, vero smiled back. "i love you." the young girl whispered, then released the only person who made her happy. as she looked at the school, and started to walk towards the school; she looked back over her shoulder. as her grandmother smiled and waved her goodbyes, the girls heart started to beat faster.
alright vero, first school ever. you got this. she thought to herself, then bit her lip. pulling her hood over her head, the girl gulped a little. she pulled on her over the shoulder bag strap, and walked forward towards the doors. she could see a few of the other students in the yard, but she didn't feel like she was up to talk to people today. nervous, and year excited as well, she was ready to excel even more than she already had. as she reached the school doors, she stopped for a moment. taking in the features of the door, she bit her lip. taking in a deep breath, she pushed the door open as she released her breath.
as she walked into the hallway, of this new glorious school. she felt out of place for a moment. this place feels a little too pristine. she thought, as he slowed her walked to a slow pace. looking around at all the paintings, the architecture, she was amazed by the beauty of the building. as she walked around, her eyes scanned the area. she then pulled her hood down, the light was a little better on her eyes in there. she continued to chew on her lip, still nervous about all of this. her hands slightly shaking, she again pulled at her bag strap.

==👽|name: nikolias mason james-lecostello.
==💢|nickname: niko by his mother - nik by friends - and nikolias
==by teachers and others.
==👽|gender: male.
==💢|age/grade: seventeen - junior.
==👽|zodiac: leo.
==💢|sexuality: heterosexual.
==👽|orientation: american.
==💢|crush: tbd, though he's a hopeless romantic.
==👽|power: magic lord - he can control fire, aquatics, the
==ground, parts of the shadows, and shape-shifting.
==💢|tagged: open.
==👽|mentions: viviana.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
nikolias yawned as he sat in the distance, under a small tree. shaded beneath it, helping the agitation of the sun in his eyes. not all the time did they get that way, but apparently they would today. he placed his hand to the left side of his face, and sighed. he wanted to understand why his father did this to him, but learning only brought pain for him. he looked up at the clouds as they soared across the skies, assisted by the wind. he closed his eyes to think for a moment, to really breath and calm his emotions. i hope mom is alright in my absence. she was rather upset about my leaving for school. i'll show her that she can be proud of me. even if i cannot understand father's actions. he thought as he sat up. sighing, he opened his eyes.
off in the distance, a young girl was sitting under a tree reading. nikolias cocked his head to the side, and studied her momentarily. she looked familiar, as one of his junior classmates. he vaguely remembered much of the last few years, due to his mothers illness, so his memory fogged up. sighing, he turned his gaze away and looked to the ground. a small bustle of pink lilies looming in the shade, away from the rest. where they were, seemed to get no sunlight at all. sighing, he turned his body and cupped his hands. concentrating on the ground beneath him, he opened a small hole in the ground. pulling the flowers and their roots together, he started to stand up. as he dusted himself off from the light dirt, he looked down the the beautiful flowers. taking in the scent, and closing his eyes, it reminded him of home. the gardens would bring him calmness and it was ever so peaceful.
opening his eyes, he moved towards the other lilies in the courtyard. he looked around for the right spot to place them. as he surveyed the area, nikolias started to become in a slight daze. the flowers were all beautiful, and he wanted to arrange them. the colors looked perfect, the arrangements were placed perfectly with the colors around them. having a slight smile on his lips, he bent down by a small patch of pink lilies, the perfect new home for the ones he found.
Last edited by the viking goddess on Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:54 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy noddes, but wondered about the bro thing. He brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them, and he adjusted his glasses. He giggled a bit, yes giggled, then shook his head and said "I'm Nyxx, call me...N if you want."

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The creamy skinned freckled (shoulders, arms, legs) woman hummed. She brushed through the long curly ginger hair. Brown eyes looked to the dog, and she smiled at the Poodle mix. She and the brown and white dog looked to Joshua then, and she teased "Having fun?"

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "I'm Kasai. Probably because my hair is ginger; well, it's reddish brown, but same difference. My parents told me Kasai means fire or flame."

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: open

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed and hugged her parents good bye. She twisted the ring on her finger. William and Evann smiled as they waved to her. She knew they needed to go get her brother up, so he could eat. She smiled as she saw her calico kitty in the window. She brushed long straight brown hair back behind her shoulders. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery one hurried to school and waited. She would have science first period.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:04 am

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags: Kasani
David smiled, "Nice name, it suits you" He replies. " Are you new here? I don't think I have seen you before, I could be wrong though." David says.

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
Vivi looked up from her book and noticed a familiar face. She knew him as her classmate. She stood up put her book down and walked over to him. She tapped his shoulder and waved at him hoping got that it was a greeting. Vivi wondered what he was doing, it looked like smelling flowers? She didn't really know. She wondered if he knew sign language, so she decided to sign, Hello, can you understand this?. She knew if he didn't she'd look silly or weird, but she didn't care.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:36 am

==🍬| cordovia veronica atlas. 🍧| vero or atlas mostly. 🍬|female.
==🍧| sixteen - young junior. 🍬| gemini. 🍧| bisexual. 🍧| asian-american.
==🍬|crush: tbd, though she'll flirt with anyone.
==🍧|power: shadow warrior - at a young age, she was able to
==turn into a ghost or smoke - can control skeletons - and
==control cerberus; though recently.
==🍬|tagged: open.
==🍧|mentions: ..
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
cordovia looked at the school, something in her eyes sparkled. she then turned to her grandmother, who was standing beside her. smiling, the leaned into the woman and gave her a large hug. "i'll write to you as soon as i am able. let me get all settled. i'll be okay, i promise." she said, as she looked up to her grandmothers face. with a small smile from her, vero smiled back. "i love you." the young girl whispered, then released the only person who made her happy. as she looked at the school, and started to walk towards the school; she looked back over her shoulder. as her grandmother smiled and waved her goodbyes, the girls heart started to beat faster.
alright vero, first school ever. you got this. she thought to herself, then bit her lip. pulling her hood over her head, the girl gulped a little. she pulled on her over the shoulder bag strap, and walked forward towards the doors. she could see a few of the other students in the yard, but she didn't feel like she was up to talk to people today. nervous, and year excited as well, she was ready to excel even more than she already had. as she reached the school doors, she stopped for a moment. taking in the features of the door, she bit her lip. taking in a deep breath, she pushed the door open as she released her breath.
as she walked into the hallway, of this new glorious school. she felt out of place for a moment. this place feels a little too pristine. she thought, as he slowed her walked to a slow pace. looking around at all the paintings, the architecture, she was amazed by the beauty of the building. as she walked around, her eyes scanned the area. she then pulled her hood down, the light was a little better on her eyes in there. she continued to chew on her lip, still nervous about all of this. her hands slightly shaking, she again pulled at her bag strap.

==👽| nikolias mason james-lecostello. 💢| niko - nil - nikolias 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen - junior. 👽| leo. 💢| heterosexual. 👽| american.
startled for a moment by the girl, he dropped the little bouquet of lilacs. nikolias looked at her with a small smile though to his surprise, she could use sign language. starting at her for a moment, as she asked the question; he nodded in response. with a slightly chuckle, he sighed lightly i can, but you really don't have to. he then opened his mouth and spoke with a mildly deep voice "i can also see what you say. i've learned over the years, to read lips when others don't know how to sign." as he noticed that the flowers were no longer in his hand, he reached for them once again. picking them up, he closed his eyes lightly. concentration on the ground, he opened a small hole near the other pink lilies; and replanted them. looking back to viviana, he smiled once again. still in awe of how she could sign, the young boy turned to face her once again. "sorry, i was replanting these lilies. they needed sun light." he said as he stood up, and lightly dusted off the dirt from himself.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:32 am

David smiled, "Nice name, it suits you" He replies. " Are you new here? I don't think I have seen you before, I could be wrong though." David says.

I am sorry I spooked you., Vivi signs sincerely. She didn't mean to scare him. I can't speak, I am mute, Viviana signs. You seem to really enjoy plants, is there a reason why? Vivi signs wondering, Do you have any other hobbies?
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:23 am

==👽| nikolias mason james-lecostello. 💢| niko - nik - nikolias 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen - junior. 👽| leo. 💢| heterosexual. 👽| american.
once again, the girl seemed to bring enlightenment towards him. turning his gaze back to the girls face. i apologize for not remembering. he signed frantically. a bit awkwardly he smiled with a blush, as he rubbed the back of his neck. he looked down to the ground, at the flowers once again, blushing even brighter she witnessed that fact. oh yes, flowers. plants. nature seem to calm my nerves. my mother has a garden back home, where she spends most of her time nowadays. and i care for her flowers, to keep her health okay, for now. he signed to her once again. looking at her beautiful eyes, he slightly turned his face away. trying to keep her from seeing the left side of his face, he didn't want to startle her right off the bat. do you have a favorite flower? he questioned as he signed, trying to avoid further eye contact.
┌──────────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────────┐
======call me vi, if you want ^^
=====she/her pronouns please c:
===rough twenties - gemini in zodiac.
====aspiring author - creative writer.
└──────────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────────┘
┌─────── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───────┐
====character storage/plot corner
==current multi player role-plays: x x
===current 1x1 role-plays: x x x x x
===-favorite characters: x x x x x
└─────── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───────┘
┌─────────────────── ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ───────────────────┐
naturally friendly - friends?
anime/manga addict.
supernatural/fantasy inspired.
looking for role-plays | multi & 1x1's - invite?
add me here on cs or discord "the viking goddess#8141"
wip!!

└─────────────────── ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ───────────────────┘
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:01 am

oh, It is fine, may forget that I can't speak anyway, Viviana signs back. That's nice Vivi signs, she saw him sigh about how his mother's health was ok for now. She wondered what that meant, but didn't pry. Flower you say?,Vivi thought for a moment, I like Sunflowers and how they alway point to the sun. She signs smiling. I enjoy dancing, ballet in particular, She signs.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me