Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark energy)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

🍬|erica iii. & πŸ‘½|matthew ii.

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:35 am

==🍬| erica marnie sweets. 🍧| eir 🍬| female.
==🍧| eighteen. 🍬| gemini. 🍧| bisexual.
==🍬| tbd. 🍧|power: she can manipulate
==another's life force and emotions.
==🍬| tagged: ruby, matthew.
==🍧| mentions: ruby, nikolai, matthew.
==🍬| location: school.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
as she looked at ruby, with a small smile; the girl was excited. she really didn't have many friends around, and ruby seemed to be rather sweet. when she mentioned something about paying for gas, erica looked at her slightly. "don't worry about paying for gas ruby. plus, this is my grandfather's car. mines a little safe. though, with his health in danger, might as well call this one mine." she spoke with a light voice, her nerves clearly could be heard throughout those words. when she also mentioned paying for her own coffee, the girl had an idea. but as a body walked by her drivers window, she looked up. rolling down her window, she called out "mattie!" with a sarcastic tone to her voice. giving her idea a little more additive, as she noticed it was matthew. "one moment ruby." she said as she opened the drivers side door. standing up and leaning against the door, she looked at him. noticing another body in the distance, the girl smiled. for some reason, she wanted to be around people. and she was going to make it happen.

==πŸ‘½| matthew nikolias lecostello. πŸ’’| matt or nik. πŸ‘½| male.
==πŸ’’| seventeen. πŸ‘½| leo πŸ’’| heterosexual.
==πŸ‘½| crush: tbd πŸ’’| plant and earth manipulation.
==πŸ‘½| tagged:
==πŸ’’| mentions: ruby, nikolai, erica.
==πŸ‘½| location: school.
matthew sighed as he looked up from the ground. two girls, one looking like erica, standing by another. she was fairly smaller than erica, though looked adorable to him. shaking his head, he tried to sneak past them, when he heard her voice behind him. turning around, he smiled trying to act like he didn't see them. "oh, hey eir." matthew said, with a sarcastic tone to his voice also. he turned his attention to the girl in the passengers seat, then back to erica. "please tell me you didn't force her to get into your car eir?" he asked, knowing how she was with some people. especially him. "i would never! we started to talk cause of pa's car." she told him, and he nodded with a "sure." he said, as he looked between them. as he turned around, he sighed softly. "alright, well i need to go." he said as he started to walk away. though with the heels she was wearing, she followed quickly after him. as erica grabbed his shoulder, matthew spun around. "what?" he asked as he looked at her, his eyes questioning her motives. "go get coffee with us?" she asked, as she looked at him with soft eyes. "no thanks, i'd rather smoke. coffee doesn't sit well in my stomach, and you know that." he told her, his eyes growing more serious. at the mention of smoking, erica looked over matthew's shoulder. noticing the boy she noticed earlier, she called out to him "hey you!" waving her hand frantically over their heads at him.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark ene

Postby phantom-chain » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:10 pm

[18 Years] β€” [Male] β€” [He/Him] β€” [Wound Transfer] β€” [Outside School] β€” [Tagging: Erica, Matthew] β€” [Mentions: Erica, Matthew, Ruby]

Nikolai is in his own little space. staring down at the ground. -removed- But he saw just a girl and her friends looking at him. He sighed and stood up, tucking his chilled hands into his pockets.
"What? What do you want?" This is where he would intentionally use his deeper voice to get people to leave him alone. But these three looked persistent. He recognizes a few school staples, but not these three. He wasn't the most friendly of faces, so it's always a surprise when anyone talks to him though.
Last edited by rheia on Sun May 02, 2021 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ruby sander // 6

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:37 am

ruby sander | 15 | she/her | light manipulation | location: school | tags: erica, matthew, nikolai
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
She relaxed a bit more now, shoulders no longer showing any signs of being tense. Ruby gave a look of sympathy, perhaps even a bit of pity - she wasn't sure, when mentioning her grandfather. "All of the high schoolers here will be so jealous with that car of yours," she laughed. "Glad to be one of the first you showed it off at." The younger girl gave a thumbs up to show her approval. About to say more, she paused when she noticed Erica pulling her window down and forgot all about what she was gonna reply next. Must be friends. "Mattie-?" she was about to poke a bit of fun at the nickname before Erica left. Deciding to let them have their conversation, she fidgeted with her thumbs until a new voice had appeared out of the blue. "What? What do you want?" He didn't necessarily sound very friendly but Ruby didn't mind. In fact, she pulled her car window down and pushed her head out to see him. "Come over!" She did a little wave. "There's a bit of a... 'coffee party,'" she emphasized on the label, "going on. If Eir doesn't mind, we still have room for another member!" Ruby grinned.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍬|erica iv. & πŸ‘½|matthew iii.

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:42 am

==🍬| tagged: ruby, nikolai, matthew.
==🍬| location: school.
erica giggled lightly as she looked at ruby. surprised the girl read her intentions, she turned to looked at nikolai. "you know, this coffee place you can smoke at." she hinted at, as she had seen him smoking previously. for some reason, this boy peaked her interest. normally she'd talk to others, and keep her intentions to herself. but this was different. today was a different day, and she had her grandfather's car too. "don't know if we've ever meet? but i'm erica, eir for short. sounds like air, but with an e." she started to introduce herself. brushing her light blonde hair slightly you of her face, then looked at matthew. "and that sweet little thing in the mustang, that's ruby." she said, as she looked back to the girl. smiling lightly, she started to make her way towards the mustang. "would you like to join us?" she called backwards towards the boy, hoping he'd come with them.

==πŸ‘½| tagged: ruby, nikolai, erica.
==πŸ‘½| location: school.
matthew sighed heavier than before. he tried to escape, but erica grabbed his arm. looking at him with slightly angry eyes. throwing his hands up in the air, he walked over towards the mustang. looking in the car at ruby, he gave an awkward smile. he didn't say much to anyone, even erica. though she always seemed to get him into trouble with his step father. he sighed, then leaned into the hood of the mustang. crossing his arms, he looked over his shoulder towards ruby once more. "she didn't force you to go with her, did she? i mean she's rather intense and pushy sometimes." he spoke to ruby lightly, while erica was still slightly distracted.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 am

[18 Years] β€” [Male] β€” [He/Him] β€” [Wound Transfer] β€” [Outside School] β€” [Tagging: Erica] β€” [Mentions: Erica, Matthew, Ruby]

He stared at Erica with narrowed eyes for a moment. Truly, he is very surprised that people want to... hang out with him? Take him to a coffee shop? That's entirely new. And that car... He feels like it would be a sin to even touch it, and he has to get in it??? Well, you have his heart at the mention of coffee. He has some extra money, but still...
"..." He approached Erica, his face softening a bit. ".. Fine. I'll go." It was the coffee he had in mind. Anything different from the stale, horrible black coffee he had at home.
"I'm Nikolai. You can call me Nik if you want." The grumpiness was still there, but he was obviously trying to appear nicer. "So... Where are we going?"
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ruby sander // 7

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:46 pm

ruby sander | 15 | she/her | light manipulation | location: school | tags: erica, matthew, nikolai
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
She made a face when she was called, "that sweet little thing," by Erica. Her cheeks were red when she protested, "No way! I'd hardly be classified as 'sweet," Ruby argued. Her past babysitters would also agree with her, although mostly because they had found out the truth, freaked out, and moved away from their little town in Missouri. It wasn't a good memory she liked to recall. "But yes, that's my name. Ruby." She nodded joyously when Erica had invited the boy. While she was busy, she noticed Matthew right next to her. "Mattie, that's you?" She let him know exactly by her tone that the nickname was absolutely hilarious to her. "Don't worry about it," the girl reassured him. "I wasn't forced into this or anything. I mean - free ride for coffee? I would never refuse such a sweet deal," a grin shifted onto Ruby's face. "Plus, she even said she could drive me to school instead of going on the bus! It's like a dream come true," she gushed. Her attention was turned to the new guy - Nikolai, he introduced himself as. "Nik, welcome to the coffee party!" she greeted with a big smile. "Eir said something about a coffee shop near the school?" Ruby shrugged. "I don't know all of the details but it sounds awesome," the sophomore chirped. "I hope they make wicked good mocha coffee. With that yummy chocolate espresso, especially if the milk and foam is really good, I would die happy," she laughed.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri May 07, 2021 2:33 am

Bump!
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍬|erica v. & πŸ‘½|matthew iv.

Postby the viking goddess » Sat May 08, 2021 7:30 am

==🍬| tagged: ruby, nikolai, matthew.
==🍬| location: school parking lot.
looking over at her shoulder, as ruby protested made her giggle. looking back to nikolai, she smiled lightly. "alright nik." she said, as she moved towards the mustang. looking at matthew, she balled her hand up into a fist, and used her thumb. as if telling him to get in the backseat, she looked back to nikolai. "i hope you're alright sitting in the backseat. and since i bothered you, allow me to buy your coffee. this place is really good. right by matthew's family floral shop." eir said as she looked at matthew this time. her eyes teasing him, with a smile playing at her lips. Though she didn't say anything about him liking flowers, but still it was something when you say floral shop with his name.

==πŸ‘½| tagged: ruby, nikolai, erica.
==πŸ‘½| location: school parking lot.
and there it was! erica didn't know how to keep her mouth shut, and for the good of herself too. shooting a glare at her, he sighed. as he crawled into the backseat from behind erica's driver seat, he looked at ruby as she continued to talk. as she spoke the nickname erica had given her, he turned quickly to ruby. "not to be rude, but please call me matt or nik. preferably matt since this guys name is nik too. mattie is a way she get to tease me." matthew said, as he looked at her with soft eyes. they seemed to sparkle lightly with curiosity. as the others had begun to walk back over, ruby explained how she wanted a good chocolate espresso. he chuckled lightly to himself, though it could be heard. "they have espressos and more. but you will most definitely like them." he added, as he looked at ruby once again.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Sat May 08, 2021 7:50 am

[18 Years] β€” [Male] β€” [He/Him] β€” [Wound Transfer] β€” [Outside School] β€” [Tagging: Erica, Matthew, Ruby] β€” [Mentions: Erica, Matthew, Ruby]

Nik was mostly silent as he watched the three sort things out. But now, he was set on this coffee shop. Free coffee? You should just propose to him. "Ah, thanks. I'll pay you back when I got it. It may be a while though."
He sighed. Money was a whole other issue... He mentally worked through a list of patients he had back in his neighborhood. The Inaba's grandfather had a broken finger he was working on, the Martins mother had a bad cough, and the Garcias young son had a fever. All very treatable, not likely to turn fatal. The pay from it would be enough for another few weeks.
He turned to look at Matt. "Flower shop? Ah, I grow flowers myself. You must be good at gardening as well. Do you have a favorite?" He was trying to keep to himself but no one in his family appreciated gardening. Other than his older brother. He was a little desperate. Maybe.
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ruby sander // 8

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Sat May 08, 2021 8:58 am

She curiously glanced at Matthew when Erica mentioned his family floral shop. "That sounds cool," she remarked when he had gotten into the backseat. "My parents don't have very interesting jobs. What's it like?" The question was sort of vague but there were a lot of possibilities for the type of answer he was gonna give - would he talk about what the floral shop looked like? Or his parents? Or the work needed to have been done? It was slightly intriguing. Ruby gave a small smile after he stated his request. "Don't worry, you're not being rude," she reassured him. "Besides, Matt's a better nickname than Mattie. I only use nicknames I like." That was half of the truth anyways. The encouragement that she was gonna like the espresso made her excitement boost even more. Her eyes seemed to be glowing. She looked away at the window. Calm down, the voice in her head chided. It's just coffee, that's all! Ruby could barely process what Nikolai said until she heard, "Do you have a favorite?" That made her wonder what plants she truly liked. She wasn't the best gardener nor did she ever have an interest in flowers. Still, she somehow got deep into thought about roses and violets and daisies. I can't wait for chocolate, her mind droned on. Remembering Ruby was still technically in a conversation, she tilted her head back to Matt and said, "What are you getting? I could give you a few suggestions," she grinned.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me