Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Perri » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:53 am

Andrew C. Cordell / 22-Years-Old / Mortal / Location; Sidewalk, downtown / Tags; Open

It was sometime in the afternoon, and the weather was nice. There wasn’t any particular reason to drive his bike; saving gas, of course. But otherwise, he had gotten off from work and everything was pretty nearby. His house, job, and the cafe where his stomach was leading him. Andrew are at the cafe often, mostly because his grandmother works as a cook in the back. She would usually throw in a little something extra with every visit, or, he would hope she worked today because he was craving something that he can dip.
Because he had gotten off from work, the tips of his fingers had car oil and grease, along with parts of his dark blue jeans he casually wore with a tight black t-shirt. He found out that wearing loose clothing was an easy way to get hurt at his job, otherwise he would always wear loose clothes. But still, he glanced to the side a moment before continuing onward towards the corner of Main Street where the cafe was located.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:00 pm

Kaito Kuran//1000//Male//Immortal Vampire//Location: His mansion

Kaito was sitting in his mansion going over some paper work on a very important project. One of his maids comes in to see if he needed anything and once the maid got the answer they needed they went about their work while Kaito got back to what he was doing. "Master." He heard a voice call out before walking into the room where he sat. "It is time to head out soon. You do have to attend a ball." He mumbled under his breath "Fine get everything ready and we shall head out."

Luna Knight//18//Female//Mortal//Location: Town

Luna was walking around town with her little black cat sitting on her shoulder. "You know what once I am done with school I am going to get a job and then leave this place for a nice spot up in the hills where no one can find me." She said to her cat who just let out a meow. She was on her way to school when a black wolf crossed her path making her stop. Once the wolf walked on she went about her time getting to school just about missing the bell.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:49 am

Emory Geral
As more people filtered in she scanned each one of them, a few humans and some not. The only ones who stuck out to Em was the twin kitsunes. They werent full tailed and that's what peaked her interest. Not feeling up to talking to anyone yet, she huffed a laugh at the little female kitsune trying to talk to the tall red haired immortal, and walked outside to sit on a bench. Absorbing the warmth into her olive skin of the day heating up, she pulled out her pack of cigarettes, leaving the upside down lucky cancer stick where it sits. Lifting it out of the box she brought it to her lips and lit the cigarette with her favorite lighter, one from the 1900s, and waited for more people to feed from.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 am

Bump?

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:07 am

Presuming this is still open, I'm just gonna slide on in~
--

|| Name || Ashton Mercer
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Kind of judgemental and cold, Ashton isn't easily impressed or pleased. He takes a while to warm up to others, but once he does, he shows himself to be somewhat friendlier and trustworthy. He can be quite rude, especially towards those that give him a bad first impression, and he is impulsive, usually not giving things a think through before acting. Should he grow especially close to someone, then Ashton will prove to be incredibly loyal and protective of them. However, he is a 'no-second-chances' kind of person, and if his trust is broken, then he will not hesitate to drop you.
|| Description || Ashton has short, black hair that's slightly wavy, and usually styled in a sort of 'faux-pompadour' kind of style. His eyes are very dark brown in coliyr, looking almost black in poor lighting. He stands at 6'1", making him rather tall, and he holds himself with a slightly relaxed posture. He has a somewhat muscular build, and has a dark olive skin tone. He has a silver eyebrow piercing in left eyebrow, and two helix piercings in right ear.
|| Immortal or human || Human
|| History || Ashton grew up moving around a lot with his parents - never staying in the same place for more than a couple of years. While it was a struggle in some aspects, such as making and keeping friends, he did like seeing new places and having new surroundings to explore. Eventually, though, his parents did settle down, when he was 16, in a city, though Ashton is certain that sooner or later, they will start moving around again.
Ashton moved to the current location only a couple of months ago. He owns a MV Agusta Rush 1000, and also likes drawing, and - perhaps surprisingly - visiting museums and aquariums. He is allergic to almonds, and has a fear of deep water and drowning.
|| Crush || None. He is bisexual.
||Other || N/A

|| Name || Castor Watson
|| Age || 23
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Castor really is a sweet, level-headed guy, although he can be a little vain. He is incredibly loyal to those that he's close to, and likes to carefully think things through before acting on them. However, it can be a little difficult to get close to him, as he's been hurt enough times in the past to be wary of other people and wear down his original trust and faith in people. This doesn't mean he's insecure, though, for he is also confident in himself and his opinions, though it does mean that he holds to these opinions steadfast, and won't budge on them.
|| Description || Castor has light brown hair that is relatively short, and is usually brushed over to one side. His eyes are dark blue in colour. He stands at 6'3", and holds himself with a semi-formal posture - not relaxed, but not too rigid either. He has a muscular build, and has a light-medium skin tone. He has a lip piercing on the left side of his lower lip, tattoos up his right arm - a skull with a rose crown on his forearm, thorny vines, and the sillouhete of a dragon curled around a purple and yellow butterfly, as if protecting it, on his upper arm.
|| Immortal or human || Human
|| History || From the east of England, Castor grew up with three siblings - two of them older and one of them younger. He only moved to the US at the age of 15, with the rest of his family after his parents were relocated for a new branch for the company they work for. With an interest in art, and tattoos particularly, Castor took up an apprenticeship with a local store at 17. By 22, he proved himself to be rather adept to the work, and has since taken up a full-time job with the store. Castor is also a singer for a local band, and likes to write songs in his free time. He is allergic to bee and wasp stings, and he has a fear of extreme heights and clowns.
|| Crush || None. He is bisexual.
||Other || N/A
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:28 am

(Accepted; I’ll have a post up when I get home sometime tomorrow.)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:36 am

(Thanks! I'll get up a post shortly~ anyone, feel free to interact with either of my characters if you'd like someone to interact with)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:23 am

[my boy is opeb]

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina

The tan skinned girl hummed as she walked into the cafe or whatever it was. She shook out curly long black hair. She stepped up behind a girl and, deciding to try and make friends, said "Hello." The brown eyed curvy and full lipped slender girl hoped she'd answer (Davina).

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: open

The tan skinned and slender boy had followed his twin sister. He had average facial features but full lips, and nice eyes. They were just brown, but some people liked that kind of color, especially his that looked like chocolate. The brown haired one brushed at shoulder length straight hair a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:39 am

Castor Watson
23|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Like most days for Castor, he was up early, ready to start the working day. After getting ready to go out, he left his apartment, then took the short walk to the tattoo shop that he worked at. Today, he had a couple of sessions booked, and a consultation.
He greeted the other artist that had already arrived, then he went into his own workspace to sanitise it all, and make sure it was ready for him to start work in. Most of what there was left to do was wait, once the store opened. He kept an eye on his messages, in case of any cancellations, and mostly checked over his portfolio, making sure it was up to date.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
The purr of his motorbike faded as Ashton pulled up into an empty space near a cafe. He'd visited a couple of times since he moved to the area, and he considered it one of the more decent places... besides, he always had an odd feeling about the place. Well, not the cafe itself, but the customers that he saw there. Ashton just knew that there was something... off about them. In fact, he was pretty sure he could say the same for most of the people he had seen around. It wasn't unnerving, just... odd.
Anyway, Ashton pulled his helmet off after he got off the motorbike, and then walked up to the door of the cafe, pushing it open, and then approaching the counter.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Emory Geral × Immortal × open
(I've been on my phone since I joined so I promise I'll make things prettier when I have internet and a computer again >.<)
Em watched a tall human ride in on a sexy motorcycle, she scanned him head to toe, smirking to herself. As usual, she was unnoticed. Her small stature and neutral tan clothing make her blend seamlessly with the human population, unnoticed by many. And that's how she liked it. She got up and stretched as the boy strolled into the cafe, and began her trek around this town, curious as to what else she'll find in this neutral ground of a city. After what felt like a few blocks she realized her little legs had brought her a bit farther, she hadn't noticed because she was lost in thought. She scanned the storefronts with her emerald almond eyes and saw a tattoo shop. She cooked her head and walked in without a second thought, she had never gotten a tattoo, atleast not from an actual tattoo shop

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me