☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[devyn | 4] [hubert | 3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:42 am

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

devyn rolled her eyes at his reply. i was already thinking about eating you, don't go stealing my ideas, kid. she retorted as she plucked dirt from under her fingernails. if it really came down to it devyn probably wouldn't resort to cannibalism, it just seemed so wrong to do that to another person. she doubted that this spink guy would too. plus, you're not getting rid of me now that i've found you. you're stuck with me, so you better learn to enjoy my company. i'm devyn by the way, call me dev though. she gave him a fake smile. ignoring his comment about girls tasting gross devyn went back to the comment about making a spear, supposedly to aid in eating her. you know, if you stick with me you won't need to make a spear because i could turn into an eagle and hunt for fish and stuff, which would be less energy and time consuming than jabbing at things with a cruddy made spear, she offered, trying to sell how great of a survival buddy she could be. while devyn didn't know much about the wildlife in the jungle, that is what was safe and what wasn't, she found that she retained some survival skills from whatever life she had before.

giving up with picking at her nails devyn dropped her pack beside her and slid down the tree into a sitting position. she watched as spink worked in creating what seemed to be a rope of some sorts, it looked like he knew what he was doing. i think i'll be fine talking to you, after all you don't look like much. you're like a twig, really. if i really wanted to i could probably snap you in half, but i'm feeling nice so i won't. as to what i want with you, i must have hit my head because i have no recollection of, well, anything. amnesia, probably. i've been in these woods for days now and you're the first person i've come across. after some deductive reasoning it seems we're in the same boat, and like i've already said you're stuck with me whether you like it or not. devyn explained as she plucked at the grass around her. being in the woods didn't give devyn much to do and the boredom had really been getting to her. finally here was something, more like someone, who could bring interest to being in the jungle. as if waking up in the jungle with no memory wasn't interesting enough.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

hugh hadn't expected for someone to yell out at him, so it was suffice to say that he was surprised when someone did after he threw the stone. trying to get a better view of who was over there hubert moved to the side, watching as the other rose and backed away. was this really another person or was hugh starting to go crazy and imagine things? part of him wanted it to be the former, but he wasn't exactly a people person either. still gripping onto a stone hubert didn't want to take any chances in case this was an actual person. if this person attacked hubert at least wanted a way to defend himself. the question asked "who are you?" was a hard to answer question since hubert didn't exactly know. hubert, he called out after a few long moments. if there was someone else in the woods then it may be possible that he knew a way back to civilization. maybe hugh could make nice and get this person to talk to him. i apologize for throwing a rock at you. i didn't mean any harm, i thought you were an animal, he explained, hoping that he was understanding enough. what's your name, who are you? he asked in return.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby phxyvi » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:10 am

Spink//Male//Raven//No alliances// Tags: Devyn

Spink was focused on his rope, making swift progress on it. β€œI don’t want to rely on you for [removed], bird.” He puffed. β€œI want to be independent and having you baby me would be giving you more power over me if I’m willing. What happens if you get a little angry? Then what? I starve. I’m not dense enough to set my well-being in your hands like that.” He said, cursing a bit as he sliced his hand trying to cut some vine.

The boy absently wiped it off on his pants, continuing on his work. He wasn’t meant for this. β€œIf I’m so twiggy then why do you wanna stick with me huh? What’s in it for you?” He said, though he did chuck a bunch of leaves and a handful of vines at her. β€œAnd if you’re gonna hang around, make yourself useful. Rope is needed for more than just makin a spear. It’s useful and you’re gonna need some.” He said, standing to test the strength of that he had made thus far. It wasn’t very long, about an arms length- but it was sturdy, withstanding a good yank. It obviously wasn’t perfect, scratchy and vulnerable to Becoming brittle with time. But it was good enough for now, spink searching around for a big stick now.

Last edited by phxyvi on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”003 ━ πšœπš“ [𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘴]

Postby ordinary people » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:19 am

β™” ━ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš•πšŽπšπš πš“πš˜πšžπš‹πšŽπš›πš
cis-female ━ twenty-two ━ bisexual ━ zoology student
animal: barn owl ━━━ tags; willow ━━━ alliances; here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
grasping tightly onto the tree, scar leaned forwards slightly to meet the thrown mango, curling her fingers around the fruit. one of her digits dug into the side where it had bruised from the fall. shuffling back, she leant the side of her hand, which was holding the food item, on the bark for stability before carefully swinging her leg around to face the direction of person who called themselves willow. staring down, she observed the woman, she appeared to be slightly smaller than herself but appeared much more athletic. yet, by the appearance of the blade and the backpack, it would be logical to assume that they had some sort of previous relationship. however, that conclusion was quickly buried when she asked introduced herself and asked for her name. chuckling quietly at the suggestion of her being food for the other person, she answered her question, rambling slightly, "scarlett joubert but that's a mouthful, so sj might be better." it was quite a long way down towards the jungle floor and it would be an incredible and dangerous struggle to do so in her human form but she didn't want to risk scaring the only possible companionship she had found since waking up.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:47 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; hubert -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Hesitating, Peanut answered the question, "My name is Peanut." He rubbed the back of his neck, wondering what to do. He ran his hand though his hair, staring at the man. "So, uh, I'm a little lost. Do you possibly know a way out of here?" The sudden interaction scared him a bit. He wasn't expecting another person to appear out of the blue, but there it was. Right there, right in front of him. Speaking to him. He glanced down shyly, this man, Hubert, was a bit taller then him. Not threatening, but not something he was expecting.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:25 am

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:?/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow sighed, relieved that the other had not taken offence at words and actions. The last thing she wanted to do was to scare away the first human she had found. Glancing up at dimming sky, Willow shivered. Night was approaching soon and she still hadn't found a place to sleep or some food for her complain stomach. "Well I'm pleased to meet you. We better get going." she said, gesturing to the darkening skies. "Care to accompany me? After all I think two brains are better than one out here.". Pausing, she glanced back up at Scarlett. "How did you even get up there anyways? You need help getting down?"

α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:fishing?/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher was very pleased at his success. Feeling another tug, he added four fish to his pile and the temptation overtook him to catch another. With his final haul of five fish in his little make shift container, Asher proudly put away his fishing rod ad marched through the forest, keeping an eye on the darkening skies. Imagining all the foods he could make with the fish, he decided to pick up some fruit he could dry an skewer with the fish to make a roast-able kebab of some sorts.

Just as he was about to shift into a snake to slither up a tree to execute his plan, he heard some sobs echoing through the forest. Spooked, he stood still, trying to pinpoint the location of the noise. Creeping quietly, he found a younger boy clutching and crying over what looked like a mangled web of leaves and vines. He couldn't help but eavesdrop, picking up a few words. fish, net, hungry. Asher started to understand what was wrong. He could already see some noticeable flaws in this boy;s net. That thing didn't look strong enough to catch fish big enough for the boy. Feeling awkward that he had happened to stumble upon him during such an awkward situation, Asher didn't want to interrupt, fearing hat he would embarrass the boy. He also decided he didn't want to leave the boy since this was the only other person he had seen since waking up.

Making up his mind and unknowing what else to do, he silently unscrewed his coconut container and threw a fish at him.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[devyn | 5] [hubert | 4]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:05 am

x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink ─

huffing at what spink said, devyn shook her head. he certainly had a point, spink had no reason to trust devyn, a complete stranger that he’d only met minutes ago. he couldn’t be sure what she’s like, if she would betray him or not, but devyn didn’t see it that way since she tended to have trouble seeing other people’s points of view. instead, devyn saw spink as being stubborn and foolish to want to brave this wilderness on his own. listen, spink, i never said i would baby you. hell no, you gotta carry your own weight since i'm not gonna carry it for you. i'm just saying i think it’s smart to team up rather than go this alone, she offered, pausing as she watched spink cut himself. she expected him to freak out and cry in pain, but was surprised when he simply wiped the blood off on his shorts and continued to make a rope. you’re tougher than you look, twig. you seem to know what you’re doing too. you ask what’s in it for me and the answer is not dying. numbers mean strength, right. more pairs of eyes to look out for danger. if you and i team up our chances of dying a brutal death go down. can’t you see that? she was really trying to sell her worth now, trying to make spink see her point of view. dev sure hoped her pitch would work on this guy. it would really help to have a powerpoint but dev had to settle for persistence instead. catching the vines and leaves tossed her way dev held them out in front of her with an incredulous look. what am i supposed to do with this? i don’t know how to make a rope, plus what else is it needed for, twig? devyn dropped the vine and leaves besides her, returning her gaze to spink. She was impressed to see the rope he had created.

x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─

hubert wasn’t sure what to do, he hadn’t been expecting to find anyone else in the jungle so to come across another person had him growing uncertain of what exactly was going on. hearing that peanut also didn’t know much about this jungle or a way out hubert grew discouraged, a distraught look covering his features. of course, the only other person in this jungle didn’t know a way out. hugh had hoped the note he found was just a hoax, some prank being played on him by whoever, but it seemed there was something larger going on. no, i don’t, i’m sorry. i’m lost myself, actually. he explained. hey, i’m coming over to you, okay, hugh alerted as to not scare the other with any sudden movement. hugh could tell that this guy was distraught just from the sound of his voice and didn’t want to scare him off. picking his way through the underbrush hubert made his way toward peanut. once he was in clear sight of peantut hugh stayed several feet away, still unsure of this person and still gripping a rock. peanut was a stranger after all and hugh didn’t want to take any chances by getting too close. he could attack hubert, though upon finally seeing peanut clearly hugh saw that he was only a kid. what was a kid doing out in the middle of a jungle by himself? what also caught hugh off guard was his hair and skin, hubert had thought it might have been this guy’s shirt that was bright white, not his hair. staring at the other for possibly a too long hugh finally turned his gaze to somewhere else. as he looked around he took note of the backpack that peantut had, it was very similar to the one hugh woke up with. was there a connection there. peanut, i have an odd question, but did you wake in this jungle with no memory, that backpack, and a note? he questioned, gesturing to the pack and looking back to peanut for an answer.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:56 am

Spink//Male//Raven// Beginning an alliance with Devyn // Tags:: Devyn

He sighed as he picked up a good sized stick- whacking it against the tree a few times to ensure it was sturdy before going and sitting down beside Dev. It didn’t take long to secure the knife to the stick, spink stabbing at the ground a few timescale. It held up well, not really flinching as he abused the spear. Ensuring it was sturdy. He then turned to look at her.

β€œI’m sold and it doesn’t seem like you’re leaving anytime soon.” He stuck his hand out for her to shake. β€œSpink and dev. A team I guess” he grumbled. β€œAnd.. I’ll teach you How to do it, it’s a simple knot and it’s sturdy. You’ll need it for other tools, eagles cant do everything. You’ll also need it to make a shelter, set traps for better food, and make other bags and stuff. Backpack won’t work forever. It’s just.. useful. Rope it useful. Plus what if we find a third person? Since you’re off the menu I’m pretty hungry” He said, voice sounding serious but something in the shine of his eyes saying otherwise.

Kaylen// Male// Blackbuck // No alliances// Tags: Asher

He was still sobbing as something came flying through the air toward him, hitting him in the side and falling to the ground. A.. a fish?
Kaylen was happy, of course. He was starved and if he didn’t fear sickness as much he would eat it right now. But where has it come from?

β€œHello? Who’s there?” He called in confusion. β€œI mean, thanks for the fish! I needed it! But who are you? Do you know where we are?”

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:40 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; hubert -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Peanut watched as Hubert stepped towards him, leaving the bushes. He stood still, gripping onto his shirt for comfort. He's lost too. What is going on? That can't just be a coincidence?! Peanut store at Hubert as he delivered a question to him. Peanut glanced at his backpack. "Y-yeah, I did. I woke up in this forest... with exactly what you described." He ran his hand over his face, then crouched. "Man, what is going on? This is ridiculous and confusing, and I'm scared." He hung his head down, avoiding eye contact.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[devyn | 6] [hubert | 5]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:15 am

it was impressive to see spink so efficiently on making a spear. if it were up to devyn to make a weapon she wouldn’t know the first place to begin, but here spink was making rope, whacking sticks against trees, and combining those two things with a knife to make a spear. devyn was sure she made a good choice in teaming up with this guy, figuring her decision would pay off well. shaking spink’s hand dev smiled triumphantly, happy that she got what she wanted. if spink had rejected her team up dev most likely would have stormed off into the jungle and screamed at some fish. listening to spink list off what ropes are useful for besides making makeshift weapons dev nodded. uh-huh, okay seems logical all that stuff would need rope, she admitted begrudgingly as she picked the leaves and vines back up. if we find another person? You think there are others out there? do you believe they would so humbly sacrifice themselves to our cause? she questioned, completely serious about if spink thought there were others in the jungle, though joking about them sacrificing themselves. y’know speaking of food, maybe you can go put that spear to work and catch something to eat, she added on.

as peanut confirmed his suspicions hubert sighed, there definitely was something at works here, but what could it be? the note didn’t say much about what was going on, just to survive and keep fighting. someone must have placed them there, and for a reason, but why and what? hubert had so many questions floating through his head that he wanted answers to. a test of survival, i think, hubert thought aloud, bringing his finger to his chin and tapping it. glancing around he tried to see if there were signs that the ones behind this survival test were around, like cameras or something that allowed these people to keep an eye on hubert, peanut, and whoever else is being subjected to this test. hugh couldn’t see anything but wilderness around. when peanut expressed his fears hugh brought his attention back to the teen. if somebody really was behind this, which hugh was certain someone was, it was sick of them to subject a kid to it. kneeling down to be at peanuts level hugh released the rock he had been holding, seeing no reason to have it since he highly doubted this kid would try to attack him. listen if we have any chance at getting through this we need to stick together. i know it’s scary, and i can’t guarantee it will be easy, but you have to trust me when i say that we’ll get through this, he said, trying to be realistic yet gentle as he spoke to peanut.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:11 am

Spink// Male // Raven // Alliances: Dev // Tags: Dev

Spink began to demonstrate how to tie the knot as he spoke. He was right, it was relatively simple- although perhaps difficult if you began to go too fast. Dev was right as well, Spink was.. efficient. He wasn’t very friendly but would be useful. Although he wasn’t the bubbly kind of enthusiastic, living was one of his greatest passions. It was a pretty nice thing he had going for him right about now. That desire was always going’s to be useful, especially when paired with a sharp mind and no nonsense attitude.

β€œWell we found each other, yea? It makes sense there’d be another, unless they wanted just one of each gender. In which case, that’s rather unfortunate.” he shrugged, poking her nose. β€œAs.. charming.. as you are.” He didn’t seem to convinced of her charm as he said that. β€œAnd they don’t have to sacrifice themselves to our cause,, there are two of us and one of them. And we have a pokey stick” he said, waiving the spear a little bit.

He paused as she mentioned food. β€œWell you’re the fish catching queen supreme, didn’t you list that as one of the benefits of having you round? Or was that a bluff?” He asked, but he continued anyways. β€œI could catch some, but I think it’d be best if we worked on some way to make a fish trap. I think I have an idea of how to craft one.. it’ll be less energy consuming, and we can camp by the water that way. Work on other things while the fish come right into our hands.” Spink seemed to think for a moment, sketching in the dirt with the spear.

[imagine a kindergarteners rendition of this in the dirt]

β€œIt’s narrow, and sort of in two pieces. They swim in, but fish are stupid nd don’t have the logic and reasoning it takes to swim back out of the hole, as its not exactly the same. From there we can take the fish, and then use the inedible parts of it as bait for the next one. We can start with something that just looks enticing, though. It doesn’t necessarily have to be proper bait.” He explained. Although it may sound like he knew what he was doing, Spink only had a vague idea of how it was supposed to be made. β€œIt’ll take some trial and error to make, though. And if we wanna catch anything big we’ll have to make some better rope to place it in a more rigorous part of the water.”
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me