Lock - Dead RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: *

Postby doc . » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:32 pm

__DAVIDxxKEPLER__
┌───────── omnes simul ─────────┐
"TARS" - ♂ - Leader - Form
Tags: Judith
└─────────────────────────┘
He took a minute to recognize her presence. The aging android lifted his head and looked over at the girl slowly before smiling. He knew who she was, a close friend of his. He had watched her grow up, and he’d do it again in a heartbeat.
“Goodmorning my dear Judith..” he replied while clearing his throat and looking back down at the book.
“Just going through the registry. You do know we’ve gotten a few more residents? Its quite exciting.” He hummed
“So I’m keeping track.”
He sighed and closed the book, setting it to his side before facing her again
“I do hope you’ve had breakfast? I could smell it from in here. Smells delicious, doesnt it?”
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby Jinxycatz » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:08 am

corinne / assistant caretaker / form / tags; luka, crowley, kory

Corinne finished her plate of food as Crowley and Luka continued to chat. She grabbed the plate and walked over to the sink putting it up carefully. Walking back over to the two, she grabbed her cup of coffee and offered a short farewell. "It was nice chatting, but duty calls." With a small wave she turned and began walking out of the kitchen, brushing past all the others still crowded in the kitchen. Now that her break was over the list of things she'd have to do today came flooding back. she let out a soft sigh as she continued walking through the halls, also making a mental note to cut back on the sighing.
Today was a pretty eventful day considering how many new residents and staff the shelter received. As she neared one of the offices, she carefully peaked her head inside the doorway. "Good morning." A warm smile appeared on her face as she entered the room and extended her hand in greeting. "My name is Corinne, and I'm the assistant caretaker of this shelter." She hoped the formality of her introduction wouldn't make them nervous on their first day.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:23 pm

.:Judith Anne Carter :.
-16 years
-Mentor
-Tags: TARS
She smiled hearing his voice, she was happy that she found the place long ago. David was a good guy and she was happy to be a part of whatever he wanted.
Watching as he glanced at the book a s spoke about the new people. She did notice more people, she had dreams about them though none had faces because she hadnt met them yet. She was a little excited to meet them, though she wasnt a fan of strangers but along the lines she had a different take on them as she grow up. "I bet they are some wonderful people coming here. And I would expect nothing less from you?" She gave a soft chuckle before taking a seat beside him.

She wanted to tell him about the crazy dream she had last night that made her wake up in the middle of it but couldnt bring herself to. Not now, he had enough to deal with. Judith protectively gripped onto the special book through the fabric, halfway zooming out before his question made her gaze come back to him. Offering him a soft smile. "Oh no I just had an apple not one for big breakfasts." She cooed waving a dismissive hand. She wondered if he charged himself last night. She didnt want to seem overbearing so she wouldn't ask. She just hoped he would tell her if he needed anything.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:05 am

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Corinne, Crowley, Ezra

Luka nodded her head and let out a light laugh. "Well that's good at least. It looked like you were about to pass out on one of the patient beds." She teased and turned to the counter. Her eyes widened as blood suddenly began to fly off of her scrubs and congeal in the air. She'd almost forgotten what Crowley's ability was. Why hadn't she thought of this sooner. The blood floated in the air like some strange, gelatinous orb, before floating into the sink. Looking down, she sighed with relief. "Yay. I don't look like a zombie anymore. Thank's Crowley." She smiled at him kindly and stretched out her arms. Of course, the dull ache from her bruised forehead was still bothering her but there were worse things in life. Hearing a laugh, she looked over to see Ezra. Luka gave him a small wave and smiled. "Morning Ezra." She said calmly before looking to Corinne. "Already?" Luka whispered, her tone of voice falling slightly. After a long night, she had hoped to catch up with her friend. Of course, now she felt selfish for thinking like that. Obviously, she had a lot of duties to tend to as the assistant caretaker. "Okay well, maybe we could catch up sometime. It's been a while." Luka watched as Corinne walked off and let out a small sigh. Corinne was the only person she had a deeper relationship with. While Luka considered a lot of the people in the facility her "friends", Corinne and her definitely had a relationship that wasn't just on the surface.

Looking over to Crowley, she shook her head. "I can't help but worry about her sometimes." Luka mumbled and crossed her arms in front of her. "Anyways, the infirmary is all cleaned up for the most part so no need to worry about it. There's still, I think, five more patients there that are staying for another night? One bone break, two training injuries, a pneumonia case, and an infected wound. All children of course. Because heaven forbid they stay out of trouble." Her voice was slightly sarcastic. "I'll be heading back there in a bit. I know they like to see familiar faces. Are you coming in today or tomorrow?" As she waited for a response, her eyes wandered over to Ezra again. She realized that she had never really interacted with him before. All she really knew about is was that him and Crowley are close friends. I'll have to change that. She thought to herself and stepped to the side in case Ezra wanted to join their conversation. Since she was talking to Crowley, it was possible that he'd want to come and join them. Luka was always trying to help other humanoids feel more accepted. Most of them had felt like outcasts their entire lives. Now, things were different and Luka wanted to make sure they knew that they were accepted here.
Last edited by Echo-song on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:47 am

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -'Twenty-six years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Human / Tags: Echo
    Looking up at each store sign he passed, he wondered if he even really knew where he was going. He could have sworn he remembered where the hair salon was from here, but maybe he was wrong. Tommy huffed and looked down, pulling his phone out of his pocket and entering the name of the place. He found the listing, but also found that it said it was permanently closed. Furrowing his brows, he looked up at the road before gazing back down at his phone. With another sigh, he decided to still at least go check it out. Keeping his phone out, he followed the directions to the 'salon' and found himself at a clothing store he'd never seen before. Turning off his phone and pocketing it, he looked over the outside of the building and crossed his arms. Well, if I'm not getting a haircut today, it can't hurt to just take a look. Tommy thought to himself before heading inside. The clothes seemed to match his style and personality pretty well, but they seemed a bit pricey. He wandered over to a particular rack of clothes that caught his attention, taking the tag in his hand and playing with it while he reasoned in his head why this would be an okay purchase, given its expensive price point. Before he could come to a conclusion, he heard a commotion outside of the store, glancing back and witnessing a humanoid being pursued by what seemed to be two police officers. He raised a brow before turning his head away. It was much better to not get involved. Though, as he removed the clothing piece he'd been eyeing off the rack, there was a loud smash and a wall of debris came raining down. He dropped the hanger and shielded himself with his arms, ducking and closing his eyes. Tommy stayed like this until the noise had stopped, and was replaced with an array of people asking whether or not the person who'd just been thrown through a glass window was okay. He stood up straight and scoffed a little in disbelief as they assured everyone they were fine. Fine?! after all of that? Sounds like something Echo would say. He thought, shaking his head. He approached the crowd of people that had started to dissipate, extending a hand to help them up. "Don't be too embarrassed, stuff like this used to happen-" He stuttered, his extended hand falling to his side as he realized who he was looking at. "All the time..." He trailed off shortly, his expression one of pure disbelief.

━━━♈︎━━𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲━━━
    -Twenty-six. / Male. / Bi. / Humanoid / Tags: Crowley, Luka
    Ezra, who had a mouthful of whatever breakfast food was within reach, raised his brows as he heard his name spoken by someone other than Crowley. He paused his chewing, identifying the person as Luka, and swallowed what was left in his mouth before smiling softly and waving in her direction. He had become a lot less.. rude, since moving into the lost kids house. Perhaps it was the magic of aging, or the fact that this place was actually somewhere he wanted to live, unlike his parents home. Regardless, that didn't mean he wasn't still painfully mischievous and a little hard to talk to at times. He wondered how Crowley put up with it all these years.
    Listening to what Luka was talking about, he wondered what happened to have so many children in the infirmary.
    Kids aren't the brightest I guess. Ezra was never really good with kids. Well, actually, he had a great reputation with any kids he interacted with.. but that's only because he allowed them to do things they weren't allowed to or supposed to. Maybe he wasn't the brightest either.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:24 am

Echo - 23 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Role: Mentor - Location: City - Tags: Tommy

Echo was so busy untangling herself that she hadn't noticed the figure approaching her from behind. "What is all of this?!" She hissed and reached down to untangle her legs from some sort of chord. It appeared to have been holding shirts in the air like a clothes line. Her ears were ringing and she wanted out. Suddenly, her finger sparked green and a tiny bolt was shot at the cord, snapping it in half. Eventually, she was able to turn around and saw a hand. Echo flinched in surprise at first and breathed a small sigh. "Of course it happens today." She said quietly. Noticing the surprise in his voice, she looked up at the man. "Excuse me? Are you okay?" She asked, frowning. Suddenly, it hurt her like a train. Her stomach seemed to leap into her throat and her heart started pounding in her ears. No way. She thought, unable to speak. All she could do was stare. So many emotions flooded her head at once and her head was spinning. Very slowly, she crawled to her feet, favoring her left shoulder as she did so. Glass fell to the ground as she stood up, still completely silent. Echo couldn't seem to find the right words. She'd never been that good with them to begin with. A lump started to form in her throat and she swallowed. Don't you dare cry. Her breathing was shaky and she did her best to steady it.

"Y-you made it." Came the very small whisper. Any louder and she feared she might actually start crying. Reaching up, she pulled down her eye patch to a more comfortable position. "I wasn't sure if you had." Due to all of the adrenaline, she started to shake. It felt like a large burden had been lifted off her chest. He is okay. Despite her best efforts, a few small tears fell from her eyes and she quickly wiped them away. "I missed you... So much." Her voice cracked and she quickly looked away, running her hand through her hair. Several shards of glass clattered to the ground as she did so and she wrapped her arms around herself. "I'm so sorry." That was all she could say before was forced to choke back a sob. There was so much she felt terrible about. All the trouble she had caused, the stab wound, him losing his job and probably his home, never checking on him afterwards, the list went on. Everything was hitting her all at once and she took a step back.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:42 am

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: kitchen | tags: luka > ezra

Nodding as Corinne turned to leave to her duties, A particular person caught Crowley's eye. "Hey! Morning Ezzy!" Crowley lit up as soon as he saw his friend, waving at Ezra to join them. Lee could still remember the day he and Ezra met almost as if it were yesterday. Right in their backyard, he'd met an abrasive young boy who he became fast friends with. After many years hanging out in secret and as the lost kids became more dominant, Crowley had finally managed to convince Ezra to ditch his parents and live with him-- Or more appropriately, live with the lost kids. Perhaps Lee's insistence for Ezra to stay had come from a selfish desire to keep his best friend close by, but Lee didn't feel too bad about it now considering Ezra was noticeably happier now that he was here.

"Five? Jeez, when are they gonna learn their lesson..." He turned back to Luka, rolling his eyes. "Well, I'll take care of it. You've been up all night and you're walking around with a head injury, you oughta to take the day off." He said. In this state, Luka would only be in the way if she tried to continue working. Reaching around Luka, Lee grabbed himself a plate of food off the counter and quickly began shoveling away. He was going to need the energy if he was about to take care of a bunch of broke kids all day.

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Corinne, Crowley, Ezra

Luka put on a half-smile when Crowley noticed Ezra. It was obvious the two were incredibly close and Luka was glad they were able to support each other. While the lives of humanoids had certainly grown easier, they still weren't the easiest. They still were met with resistance at times and there were instances where they were treated unfairly. Having other humanoid friends certainly made life easier. She was so busy thinking about the welfare of all of the Lost Kids members that she almost missed what Crowley said. "W-What? I'm fine though!" She protested, but knew it wouldn't do any good. Plus, he had a point. She was a liability with how tire she was. Increased fatigue meant a higher likelihood of making a mistake. Taking a deep breath, she sighed. "Fine. I'll take a breather for a bit. But, don't expect me to stay away for long. You know I get anxious when I'm away from my patients." Her voice was firm. Those who worked with her knew just how devoted she was to her job and to the people she treated. She was there to serve her patients and being away from them for too long caused stress. The children, especially, meant a lot to her.

"Patient three has allergies to peanut butter and bananas while patient one can't have anything with penicillin in it. Patient two is a bit picky so you'll have to help him order lunch for the day. Patient four is a bit shy so it may take some time for her to warm up to you. She has a tendency of hiding when she's actually in pain. Watch her. Patient five is a bit miserable with the pneumonia so make sure he is sitting upright and that he's doing his breathing treatments. Having the TV turned on helps to distract him. Make sure you watch his O2 stats. He's been stating at 95% on two liters nasal canula but may need to go up slightly." Luka paused for a moment. "If we get anymore admits, patient two is the friendliest." Luka looked down for a moment to ensure she hadn't forgotten anything. "I think that's about all I got from last night's shift?" She rolled out her left wrist, watching as the smoke congealed and floated about. It was mesmerizing. "If you need any help, you know where to find me."
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:44 pm

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -'Twenty-six years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Human / Tags: Echo
    Tommy seemed frozen for awhile, staring at Echo as she spoke. He didn't know what to possibly say in a moment like this, he never even thought this day would come really. He stepped forward before wrapping his arms tightly around Echo in a hug, shutting his eyes and staying like that for a moment. It felt nice to finally be able to do that. After what seemed like simultaneously too short of a time and a perfectly acceptable amount of time later, he pulled away, fighting back tears from forming in his eyes. Blinking a few times, he sniffed before looking down and finally saying, "Let's call somebody to get this... cleaned up," He said, beckoning vaguely to the mess of glass shards littered around their feet on the floor. "Then let's go find somewhere to sit down and talk. Tommy smiled at her before pulling out his phone to make some calls, stepping away for a moment to do so.
    After some time, he returned and nodded towards the door.
    "We can go back to my apartment. I live way farther south than I used to, it's a nice area." it felt so weird yet so natural to be speaking with her again, especially about something so casual as to his living situation. She was basically his only friend in this crazy city, at least, the only one that made him feel.. understood. Even with her being a humanoid and him being just a human - who nonetheless used to be a peacekeeper, having had vastly different life experiences, they understood how each others brains worked. it was amazing to have her back, yet he wondered how long it could really last. Just because they ran into each other didn't mean they were going to stick together again. Not that he didn't want that, he just assumed Echo wouldn't. The decision was made for a reason in the first place.

━━━♈︎━━𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲━━━
    -Twenty-six. / Male. / Bi. / Humanoid / Tags: Crowley, Luka
    "Morning Lee," Ezra mumbled, still embarrassing by crowley's choice of nickname even now. He gave up trying to convince Crowley to give it up a long, long time ago. Licking his lips, he dropped the rest of the piece of bacon he was holding onto a tray and dusted off his hands on one another. He listened as Luka spoke, a little lost in all the words she was saying. His chewing slowed and his eyes narrowed as he tried to keep up and focus. One thing is for sure, he could never do a job like that. Subtly clearing his throat, he leaned against the counter and looked between the two before his eyes fell on Luka once more. She seemed interesting, and it seemed like Crowley knew her pretty well. Any friend of his was a friend of Ezra's."You sure you can handle all that?" Ezra asked Lee, half-jokingly as his attention averted back to the man. "Cuz you know, I'm pretty smart. I bet I could learn how to do all the ins and outs of your job in like, a couple hours, and then totally show you up." Actually, he was about 99.9% sure he couldn't, but he was a sucker for making everything a competition.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:05 pm

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: kitchen | tags: luka, ezra

Crowley listened intently to Luka's explanation while he finished his meal. After shoveling the last bit of food in his mouth, he dropped his plate in the sink and let out an exasperated sigh. "Understood.You get some shut-eye- I got this." Lee has had to handle tons of sick kids before, but having to do it alone would no doubt be a nightmare; however, Ezra just happened to open his mouth and give Crowley a brilliant idea. "Hehe, don't worry Ezzy. I know you're not doing anything later, so you're totally coming down to the infirmary to help me out." He said with a sly smile. Turning towards the pantry, Lee began putting together some boxed lunches for the children in the infirmary. "If you're as good as you say you are, it should be no problem for a big brained boy like you." He winked, flashing Ezra the most devilish of grins.

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me