O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

In the future, I should use this poll for...

Shipping polls!
25%
Plot ideas.
38%
Fun questions.
6%
Visitor count.
13%
Interest checks.
No votes
Nothing. Dino you have a poll addiction please step away from your phone and stare at the wall. Get some help.
19%

Total votes : 16

Re: O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》

Postby Binx_It » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:45 am

Avery
————————————————————————————————————————
//Female//19//Reborn//Telekinesis+Amplification//
//Location: Western District//Tags:Amell//

Avery nodded in agreement, however part of her feared the worse. Were the higher ups even doing anything to help, or were they hid inside? Hearing his question she nodded, showing her bandaged arm. “Ya it didn’t get to deep, but it caused a decent amount of blood.” She stated, she jumped a little. Startled as he spoke, asking about the cat. Normally it was super quiet in the home. Unless Angelia’s husband was home of course, speaking of which they were awfully quiet today. Avery smiled, “ya her name is Muse. She is a really sweet little thing.” Meanwhile she glanced down at the dog, who was sniffing. However showed no signs of aggression, which made her relax.

“I’m not sure if they are.... however with how many were on the new, I think we can shove the idea away... though I’m not sure how it gets pasted to one another, since we were both scratched? Maybe it’s only if your bit? Or maybe we are immune?” She thought for a few moments, sighing. “Geez this is like a horror movie..” she stated rubbing her face. She turned over, walking towards him. Looking at the injuries, not wanting to do anything without permission. “Um do you mind if I clean the cuts?” She asked awkwardly, it wasn’t often she spoke with people
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norah | 5] [amell | 5] [emmaline | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:15 am

── NORAH ANN KNOX ───────────────────────
x sixteen female normal bisexual location; suburbs, western district mentions; none tags; casper
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

walking alongside casper, norah scanned the surrounding area, growing slightly paranoid that a zombie may jump out from behind anything and attack her. she was tense and jittery, though most of her previous energy caused by pure panic and adrenaline had faded causing norah to begin to feel exhausted. oh what she wouldn't give to lay down to sleep only wake up in her bed and find that her current situation was just a nightmare she dreamt up. the heartache she felt seemed all too real telling norah it was no nightmare she was experiencing. entering the backyard norah readied her bat for any zombie that may be lurking, bringing the makeshift weapon over her shoulder to swing. thankfully nothing presided within the yard so norah lowered the bat, b-lining it for the fence. now norah wasn't a hooligan teenager, she'd never jumped a fence, nor was the most active or athletic, so as norah attempted to hop the fence she resembled that of a sloth trying to do a pull-up. she threw her bat over to the other side then tackled the fence in an attempt to hurtle over it. struggling to vault over it she managed to get one leg over the top so she was now straddling the fence. as she sat there she watched casper take down the zombie within the yard as she struggled. okay, he had finished off the zombie, but she still had a predicament of her own. how to get the other leg over without falling? it wasn't a very graceful move, but norah managed to swing her other leg behind herself and over the fence before dropping down into the grass where she landed with a soft thud on her feet. picking her bat back up norah stood back up, swiping a few loose strands hair out of her face, and acting as if she hadn't just fought with a fence. back on the move again norah softly smiled back at casper as he smiled at her. ah, my hero, she joked as he announced they'd be safe soon.

after a bit of walking and zombie dodging, norah could see the police station come into view as they left the neighborhood behind and entered the town area of the western district. there it is! she said, pointing toward the station. thanks captain obvious. seeing the station norah felt relief fill her. once inside they'd hopefully be safe from the zombies. the police with their guns would be able to take any zombies out that came anywhere close to station. with her goal in sight norah picked up her pace and started for the station.

── AMELL EMERY ISLE ────────────────────────
x twenty three male reborn; electricity demi-pansexual location; western district mentions; none tags; avery
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

looking at the spot where the girl had bandaged herself after being attacked amell grew queasy as she mentioned how much the wound bled. amell wasn't the biggest fan of the sight of blood, or simply hearing about a bloody injury. you could say he had a weak stomach when it came down to it. pushing the nausea away amell instead focused on the cat currently residing one the counter. if he focused on something other than the idea of blood then he would be fine, and what better distraction than a cat! vell, she's a very cute cat indeed, he commented. the distraction didn't last long for the girl spoke of how there were more of those creatures being broadcasted on the news. that most likely wasn't a good sign if there were enough of these creatures to have a whole news segment on them. whatever was going on amell was beginning to think the thing that attacked him wasn't a crazy homeless person but something worse, and that something had touched him. i-i got bit, zat zing bit me! amell stated, his voice hitching as he raised his left hand to look at the bruising bite mark placed between his forefinger and thumb. oh gosh, am i going to turn into one of zose zings?! he cried out, fearful thoughts plaguing his mind as he thought about what may occur to him. the nausea quickly returned and amell felt like he may vomit. with his sudden distress dahlia came running up to amell, whimpering at her companion as she stood by his side. too engrossed in his fear amell didn't even catch the girls question about cleaning the cuts.

── ADALIA EMMALINE ISLE ─────────────────────
x twenty three female elite asexual location; western district mentions; none tags; reuben
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

keeping her eyes on the male as well as keeping her distance, emmaline waited for a reply. she didn't want to get too close in case he might already be infected and turning. searching him over emmaline couldn't tell if he had been bitten or not by one of the monsters, though it was possible he was hiding the evidence. she didn't want to be attacked and infected either so she was being safe than sorry by keeping her distance. perhaps not, but will you be? are you infected? she asked, wanting to know right away. if he was emmaline saw no need to waste her time on someone who'll be dead soon. by the looks of it this guy had already accepted death, having been sitting on the ground not paying any attention moments ago, which led emmaline to believe he was a lost cause. stepping back as he stood up emmaline wondered if she should continue on her way. she didn't exactly know why she stopped to engage with the young man, she supposed she was just curious as to what he was doing sitting on the ground. glancing around the area emmaline kept her eyes out for the ones already turned and out for a morning snack. she didn't want to be snuck up on by any. the street looked barren all except for emmaline and the guy.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me