Let History Not Repeat Itself {O/A}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

{Starter Post}

Postby cswolf. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:43 am

It was a calm crisp autumn day in New York city. Any mortal being who visited this town wouldn't know of the many secrets which lurked in the many alleys, coves, and corners of the city. Everyone has a secret. Whether is be that they are adopted, they are homosexual or anything other than straight, they are transgender, or they cheated on their partner. There is many different secrets which someone could have but nobody would even think that there was secret shifters lurking in their city.

Don't get them wrong, people know the shifters lurk. That is why large black vans are often seen patrolling the cities. People have gotten used to them by now and don't even question them. The black vans belong to the various government officials which patrol the area, searching for these shifters.

What makes the shifters special? Well, the scientists of the world seem to believe that these shifters, these shifters of ancient animals, may be the key to bringing these animals back from extinction. There is no evidence of this being true but they will continue to search for these shifters. Yes, these shifters lurk around the world but New York city seems to be the main meeting place for them all. Now, let's get to the main event.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let History Not Repeat Itself {O/A}

Postby surfergirlgeek » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:43 am

Lucy listend as her professor droned on about her what her Niece was learning in math class despite the fact that where currently sitting in Chemistry 101 and had a test in two days. She got when teachers got off topic, it was fun in second school, but now it frustrated her. She took a shallow breath and reminded herself this was better than having a repeat of that morning on the math quad. At about 9 that morning as she was crossing the open area on the middle of the math classrooms a dodo bird ran threw chased by three men and two more failed them dragging a boy who was begging for release and protesting thay couldn't prove anything. Lucy was glad no one played attention to her so that didn't notice her stiffen at the sight. She knew it could have very well be her that was being dragged away. She was alwase careful with her tiger, but these days there was to such thing as careful enough, New York wasn't safe for people like her but then again nowhere was and ether way she was stuck there.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night_Watcher » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:17 am

Skylar

-

Skylar Marie Stanton
Prefers to be called Sky over many things.
19 years old
Pansexual
Currently no relationships
She can shift into a Javan Tiger

Skylar is a mysterious one; She prefers solitude over most anything else with the exception of a few people. She's not afraid of exploration nor is she afraid to fight for her beliefs. The main reason she favors being alone is due to her shifting ability...If no one is around; she can shift freely and do what she likes. She doesn't trust many people, either. If you manage to befriend the woman, be prepared to have a loyal and lifelong friend.

-

Rodrick

Rodrick Hollands
Goes by 'Ricky' instead of his full name
21 years old
Bisexual
Currently no relationships
Can shift into a Pyrenean ibex

Ricky is quite graceful in what he does, and can seem a bit bold too. While he does like making friends, he won't go out and seek them himself. You can find him probably listening to music in the back of a library or taking a peaceful walk in a field of some sort. However, when he shifts, he becomes a lot more territorial and aggressive; mainly because he is fearful of a researcher catching him and trying to take him away. He won't let it happen; he won't be like his father.
Night_Watcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 am

Blaise Winchester
Zanzibar Leopard
Tagged: Open.
Blaise had been here for quite a while now, usually keeping himself to himself and staying out of the public eye. That was why, instead of playing his violin outside for other people to hear, he was staying in the comfort of his own apartment, the window open, while he played some old classic he remembered his parents playing on the old vinyl record player they had. It was nice, almost like a way to remember them and their sacrifices. Blaise occasionally glanced out of the window, watching as the odd van would drive past outside, and he internally cringed as he saw someone running, being chased down by an official. He also felt a pain in his chest - he knew how it felt to be chased by officials, but... he couldn't do anything. He couldn't risk anyone here knowing. So, he continued playing his violin, trying not to think about what might be happening outside.

Keegan Royce
Falkland Islands Wolf
Tagged: Open
Keegan walked out of a coffee shop, holding a steaming cup of green tea with honey. He'd just recently had a dance class, so now he was going to take the time to relax with a hot drink. He didn't want to sit inside the coffee shop, though, the weather was just right enough for him to want to spend a little more time outside before he went home. He was a little nervous, of course, in case anyone even suspected that he was a shifter, but no one gave him a second glance. It was just as well, because he didn't like to think what would happen if he was caught. He wasn't brave enough to fight back, even though his shift was a wolf - a Falkland Islands Wolf to be exact. But, he was safe here, he was sure of it, even despite the patrolling vans and the occasional shifter that was chased through the streets...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Galverian Vikailavich Von Negresculupu
Von
DireWolf

Von had his hands tucked into his pockets as he walked down the street. He didn't like the city. In fact, he hated it. The scent burned his nose and the noise was deafening. He wasn't like a lot of shifters. He hadn't always been hidden away from what he was or forced to hide it. He hated hiding. He gritted his teeth to bite back a growl. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end as he heard feet fast approaching. The scent that came with it told him that someone was running from the authority. He moved to the side and kept his head down as he walked on, pretending to see nothing. It wasn't his concern, this was not his home and that shifter was not his pack. He paused in stride a few blocks up and looked up. The sound of music had caught his ear, a violin. Even the rough and rugged direwolf had an ear for music.

Samuel Darin Flint
Flint
Sabertooth Tiger

Flint smirked a bit as he listened to the chatter around the school. He had graduated the year before and was working as a janitor there to help pay his bills. He had been offered a scholarship to several universities but had turned them down for now. He went about what he was doing while keeping his head down.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaddestHatter~ » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:50 am

Athena Blair

Athena sat outside upon the cold marble steps of some college that she could care less for. In her hands she gripped she gripped her phone, not using it at the moment. For just a moment, she sat admiring the hoards of people are they hustled through the busy New York streets. Everyone had their own motives, something that drove them. Athena had yet to find such a thing. Instead, she waited for some sort of inspiration. Her parents had both taken on jobs in the city, which kept them occupied through the day and not worrying about Athena all the time, like they had back in Chicago. Her parents discouraged her from participating in nefarious activities, but Athena never listened. Instead of getting a job or furthering herself in school, she spent her days planning daydreaming of flying away, or becoming a con-artist, whatever came first. But for now, she sat in the chilly autumn air, just watching people.

Valerie (Val)
TAGS: KEEGAN ROYCE
Valerie approached the counter of the coffee shop and leaned her shoulders on the counter. "Good morning," She chirped and reached into her pocket to retrieve her gold member card. "Can I get a large caramel coconut latte, extra shot of expresso, hold back on the two percent milk, almond instead and cinnamon on top?" She recited off her usual order, which was met with an unpleasant glare from the cashier. Valerie didn't care though and flashed a smile that read 'please-make-my-order-right-or-I'll-do-serious-harm-to-you'. Valerie was quite serious when it came to her coffee in the morning, without it she would barely make it through the first days of her freshman college year. Her parents were away, back in upstate New York, and had sent her recently to the 'Big Apple' for her first experience in the world. So far, Valerie had not been disappointed. Although she was used to heavy foliage and trees, this was a different type of forest; A forest of skyscrapers and city blocks. Valerie had been there a ripe two days and her aunt had still not shown up from her mysterious cross-country backpacking trip in Europe, leaving the entire Manhattan apartment to herself. Instead of spending the day inside, she decided to enjoy the beautiful fall weather in the city.
After completing her transaction, she grabbed her drink and left the shop, ignoring the glare of the cashier as she passed by. However, in the midst of looking over her shoulder at another customer, a girl she thought she recognized, she ended up bumping into a man's shoulder quite rudely. "Oh my god, I am so sorry." Nothing but a drop of her coffee had spilled on his shirt, since she had a lid on herself, but she still felt the need to apologize.
Yes, I'm a foodie.
MaddestHatter~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby cswolf. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:37 pm

{Accepted c: I'll update the front page soon enough}
Damien || 20 years old || Male || Saber-Toothed Tiger || Tags; Blaise
As Blaise was watching outside his apartment a black van, looking similar to the others that roamed the streets pulled up outside his apartment. A man stepped out of the van and turned his sights on the man that was being chased. That man was Damien, the self proclaimed leader and protecter of the shifters that roamed New York City. Damien allowed the young shifter to run into his arms and he placed the smaller girl into the back of the van and quickly got into the van, after briefly catching Blaise's gaze. He started the van and with that, he was gone.

Sebastian || 17 years old || Male || Dodo bird || Tags; Open
Sebastian was sitting on the step outside of his apartment. He was texting someone quickly, informing them of something drastic. He had seen yet another shifter be chased down but luckily the girl had escaped over the fence. He was trying to inform one of the other shifters of the area that she needed saving. He looked up and sighed. He slung his bag over his shoulder and began his walk elsewhere. He was calm and collected so not to get caught and taken like many others before.

Allie || 18 years old || Female || Quagga || Tags; Von
Allie panted as she raced through the streets after getting sighted by a government official down the street. She noticed a man ahead but kept racing along. She knew that no one would save her from the official without the risk of being seen as a traitor or a shifter themselves. She bumped into him as she ran past and uttered a quick "sorry..." before she was up and over the fence and gone. "Did you see which way she went?" One of the officals asked Von in a rough tone.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Blaise Winchester
Zanzibar Leopard
Tagged: Von (mention), Damien (mention) .
As he glanced outside again, he saw someone had stopped nearby outside, possibly to listen - he sometimes got a few that would. Then, he tensed up when he saw a black van pull up outside, and began to think that the officials somehow knew he was a shifter... then, he saw Damien leave the van. There was a moment of relief - which reflected in his violin playing, just slight changes. He knew of Damien being considered a leader and protector of the shifters, but didn't actually know him that well. After all, Blaise had been careful to keep his shifter identity a secret even from other shifters. He watched what happened, carefully, and glanced away when he and Damien made eye contact. He didn't want Damien to think he'd been staring... he waited until the van had left before glancing briefly outside again.

Keegan Royce
Falkland Islands Wolf
Tagged: Valerie
He took a sip of his drink, just enjoying it and himself, when someone suddenly bumped into him. Fortunately, he had a lid on his drink - and so did the young woman who'd bumped into him - so nothing was spilled. He wouldn't be too annoyed if anything had spilled, but it would be a shame to waste any of it. Keegan glanced towards the young woman. "It's okay. I'm not hurt. And nothing spilled." he replied, and he smiled warmly. From what he could tell, it had also been entirely an accident. It really wasn't something to get hung up over, after all, there were definitely other things to be more concerned about...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:34 pm

Galverian Vikailavich Von Negresculupu
Von
DireWolf

Von caught the scent of the male who got out of the van and knew that he wasn't a threat to the kid. He had heard talk of the feline who considered himself a leader. Von had been trying to avoid running into him. Being the last male of his line made him the alpha of his home clan. Therefore he did not like the idea of there being another 'leader' on the same territory. His grandfather had sent him to this country and this particular state for safety yet it only seemed to peek his aggression. He watched the male leave in the van only to get run into by yet another shifter. Was he to meet them all by the week's end? He did not watch where she had run but knew by the sound that she had jumped a fence. He looked at the man who gave him an attitude in asking where she went. "Who knows? Maybe if you ask nicely I'll remember?" His accent was thick but his words were clear when he spoke. He stared back at the human more than half expecting for him to either attempt to strike him or to try and take him by the collar as he had seen them do with others who talked back. Von was no subordinate and he did not bow to humans demands of him. He knew that there were humans to talked back to them because they didn't like them. So why not play that part. He didn't look like a 20-year-old male. He looked a good bit older and usually acted it too. Plus, his identification cards and passports said he was nearly 30.

Samuel Darin Flint
Flint
Sabertooth Tiger

Flint finished up his shift and headed out. He worked a construction job in the evenings as well. He noticed the sight on the street when the male that was new in town, Russian, judging by his accent, decided to buck up to the authority. He shook his head and kept going. "Wolves are all the same." He said almost silently. He could tell what he was by scent. They were sharp, especially in the city. He was born and raised in 'southy' so the city air and scents didn't bother him.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Triveras Roman Galverious
Roman
Male
Tag - Allie
Black Maned Cape Lion

Roman was walking from his apartment when his phone went off. He saw the text and dropped his head only to lift it in the same instance. "D@mn." He said as he turned and went to his car. He had been in NYC long enough to know the roads well. He jumped in through the open top of the convertible and fired her up before taking off. He spun off through town to the location that had come across his phone. He wasn't a lacky of the self-proclaimed leader but he wasn't one to leave another out in trouble either. He saw the girl passed a sean where the agents were in a confrontation with a male who was new to town. He shook his head as he kept driving. He knew that they would likely recognize his car, most did but he wasn't one to be caught. Rome turned three streets up to cut the girl off. He looked at her when he came to a stop and smirked. "Get in."

Talian Zeveran Hiswari
Talian / Sinbad
Male
Tag- open
Mammoth

Talian was working his shift at a local cafe. He had been thankful to land the job. Of course, half of his resume was a lie but he did what he had to. He had picked up the name Sinbad from those here in the states. He wasn't sure why but he assumed it was because of his nationality and skin tone. He went about his job serving customers with a polite and professional smile.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me