Hybrid Refuge, (Open and GLADLY ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hybrid Refuge, (Open and GLADLY ACCEPTING)

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:01 am

Siobhan||Beholder Hybrid||36||Tagged: Tanis
    Siobhan sighed internally at the girl's fighting stance. All fours. I've told them not to do that. It was particularly bad with those who'd been hybridized with quadrupeds. They let their instincts dictate their actions far too much. Going prone in a fight was a bad idea, no matter who you were.

When the dragon-girl stated why she was there, the beholder hybrid rolled her eyes. An artist. Of course. "Just be sure to clean up afterwards," Siobhan said, "and try not to hurt yourself."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Tanis Allito/Night Dragon hybrid/14/ tags: Siobhan
She saw the woman roll her eyes, and was a bit hurt. "Oh, I'm fine. I've cut myself before, it's all good." She grimaced, and showed her the scars she had received in her early years of carving. At least 8 lined the edges of her talons, but she wore them as trophies, that showed that she wouldn't give up. "What do you do? Y'know, in your free time? I know you look down at me right now, I can see it in your eyes... I need to know what I can do to get you to respect me." She gave her a determined look and stood up straighter.
Last edited by Kimburtrach on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:09 pm

"Not asking stupid questions would be a good way to start," Siobhan said, fixing the girl with a lopsided stare. "Once you've managed that maybe you can remember what you are and why exactly you're here. This is a refugee camp, not a high school. Unless you want a bullet between your eyes, I'd start acting like it." Siobhan punctuated her sentence with a flash of her Fear Eye, just enough to get her point across. It was stupid, quite frankly. The world was hunting them down, and they wanted to sit in a circle and color. It was like they wanted to be hunted forever. Siobhan really wanted to take the fight to the WCL, but her Death Eye could only do so much, and she didn't trust any of these layabouts farther than she could throw them.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 am

"Well, since it is a refugee camp, there are a lot of kids here, and we still need to pass the time, you know. We don't need people who act like straight-up robots all the time in a 'DROP AND GIMME 20!' way. Unless you stare at the wall all day when you have some time off, then maybe you should figure out a way to be, oh I don't know, LESS FREAKING TENSE!? And stop doing that weird magic eye thingy, I know it's the fear one. The 'fight or flight' reaction thing is different for everyone, and I am a fighter. If some WCL human decides to kill me, then I'll slice her in half with a twitch of my tail." She snapped at her. She made her eyes look as serpentine as if she was a real NightHunter dragon standing erect, which she practically was. She tossed up her carving, leapt up with it, and she sliced the carving this way and that with her tail. She leapt down on all fours, mainly just to spite Siobhan, and caught the carving. She showed it to Siobhan, it was her finished beholder, captured perfectly in all angles. It was before merely a spherical piece of wood with the beholder's eye carved into it, but as i said, it was finished. Siobhan had to have been impressed by that. If not, then that woman really would be a robot. She made sure that there was still a look of determination in her eyes, but also a look that told her story, that told Siobhan the that those monsters put her through. "They created me from a perfectly normal human, you know. I had a mother, a father, a sister. And those DEMONS TOOK THAT FROM ME!!" She threw her carving at the wall, in anger and fury. She didn't mean to get emotional, but just talking about the WCL flew her into a rage.
Last edited by Kimburtrach on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm

"You done?" Siobhan asked, in a bored sort of way. She'd heard plenty of sob stories in her day, she wasn't about to start caring about them now. Everyone had lost somebody. You could either moan and mope about it, or you could move on. Most people preferred the former, for whatever reason.

The teacher's telekinetic eye blazed, and the girl's carving caught itself in mid-air, moving to float in front of her. "Not bad," she said, "shame nobody makes armor out of wood. You'd be all set." Siobhan's Disintegration Eye opened, and the carving dissolved in a burst of green light. She closed her Fear Eye, it had done its work. Tanis was off-balance now, and she was too angry to realize it.

"Another thing," she said, "stop letting your heart lead your head. The way you are right now even I could take you in a fight. You get worked up like that on the battlefield, all you're gonna do is get shot. War doesn't care about your feelings, and frankly neither do I."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 am

"Yeah, but you're also a freaking BEHOLDER hybrid. You could kill anyone and anyTHING in combat." She said admiringly. " 'It's not a High School.' Says the teacher." She laughed for a sparse moment. "Also, I could make some really good armor. I'm in a metalwork class, and I'm top-of-the-class in the armor sector of it. I've tested it out, and it can outlast a machine gun's fire." Her eyes lit up for a moment. "Hey, since you know so much about fighting stances an' all, maybe could you teach me how to fight better?"
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:18 am

Bump
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:50 am

Kimburtrach wrote:Bump
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:46 am

Kimburtrach wrote:
Kimburtrach wrote:Bump
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me