✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

Postby Twilight Prince » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:26 am

Ond/Cursed/13/Female/Thief/Alleys
"There's no immediate danger. I only get scared when my life is on the line. Right now, it's not," she said. "When you grow up on the streets, that's kind of how you have to be. The only time I was ever scared was when I stole from the wrong place and the ruler brought me in for an audience. I was so scared then. I thought they were going to kill me. But they let me off with a warning. I didn't even go to jail or anything."

Leif/Hunter/18/Male/Attracted to males/Alleys
Leif bit Nicholas' hand in hopes of freeing his mouth.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:30 pm

MMarie(and Fain the dog)/doctor/walking home/tags: Natora
She raised an eyebrow, "Honey, I'm a doctor I've seen much worse, trust me." She said cheerfully, "There's no need to be bashful, as far as deformities go yours is rather fascinating, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it." She admired the scales thoughtfully. Fain bumped against her side and she lost her train of thought, "I'm being rude again aren't I?" She asked, "I'm sorry I get a little over excited at times, It's Dr Marie I've a clinic not far from here and the Newfie’s Fain."

Nicholas/cursed/tags: Ond, Leif
"No immediate danger!" He stammered, she was even braver than he had thought, that or just more reckless "He ran at us with a - oof!" Feeling a sharp pain in his hand as Leif bit it. Nick winced, pulling his hand back reflexively, not entirely sure what he had expected to happen. "P-please don't scream, oh gosh he's going to scream. Ond what do we do! H-he's going to g-get more guards and-and t-there going to attack us! I-I can't fight!" Nicholas was of the verge of hysteria, he wasn't going to try his hands again, that had just got him bit. His hands were his lively hood, if anything happened to them well... He looked up at Ond, completely at a loss of what to do. Should they knock him out? With what? Nick really didn't want to hurt the guy, he looked to be around his age, maybe a little younger, did he have a family to go back to? What if they caused permanent damage?
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:23 pm

Natora/walking home/tags-Marie(and fain the dog)

"Oh. Well, I can tell you this; it sure as heck isn't a sickness or deformity. Nothing really... Medical related."
She said, a slight laugh fallowing. "My name is Natora. I'm uh... I'm a cursed one." She said looking at the ground now. " am monster."
♠︎ ... ♠︎

♤ 𝕀’𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ♤
Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:18 am

"We can do this," Ond said. She pulled a bandana out of seemingly nowhere and gagged him, tying multiple knots in the back. "He can bite that all he wants to no avail. Though I doubt that there are many people around that would come to his rescue. Most of them would probably be spooked by you and wondering why a kid is sitting on a gagged hunter."

Leif was about to scream but was gagged. These monsters were strangely intelligent.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:04 am

Marie/doctor/walking home/tags:Natoria
She let out a short laugh, "cursed? Did some village healer tell you that!" Marie patted Natoria on the shoulder companionably, "let me tell you a secret, most of their 'voodoo' diagnoses are just plane nonsense. No need to be so hard on yourself." She thought for a second, "tell you what kid, you've sparked my interest. Fancy a spot of tea at my clinic?" She offered.

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond, Leif
"Ok, your right we can do this!" He watched her gang Leif and was amazed by how her paws could tie a knot. Nicholas believed what she said, she was just a kid but she still looked like a demonic dog. Either way, Ond had proven herself trust worthy, no matter what she was. "Right, I'm spooky. you don't seem to afraid, so I can't be that horrifying." He said with a little bit of a smile, relaxing a bit at her words. They were out of immediate danger, for now at least. He looked down at Leif, feeling a little sorry for the guy even though he had just tried to kill them. "... Are we criminals now? I-I mean holding someone hostage can't be legal, but then again, he did just try to murder us." Nicholas thought for a moment. "I guess we could take him to my house, I haven't been staying there since- well I have been staying somewhere else. By the time he gets free we'll be long gone and he won't be able to follow us."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:27 am

"Nah, I'm just going to tie him to this pole so that someone will find him and release him. They will also probably think that he was drugged from his explanations of what happened." She pulled out a rope from her small satchel and dragged the guy over to the nearest pole. He wasn't that heavy. She tied a pretty strong knot. She then took Leif's sword and snapped it over her leg. Even she was surprised that she could do that. "It'll nearly be day soon so we need to get going. I'll be off to my dark alleyway if you don't mind." She began to climb the wall again because it was quicker to get there on the rooftops.

How did that monster tie him up? He didn't know. What he did know was that he needed to become a better hunter. Too bad he couldn't reach the sharp sword pieces.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:24 am

Natora/some random street/ Marie (and fain)

Natora was offered tea, but... She has never liked tea at all. Well really, any other liquid than water. But she couldn't turn down this oprotunity for someone to maybe even become friends. "I would love to!" She said, nervously looking to the side.
♠︎ ... ♠︎

Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:17 am

-rip Rp-
♠︎ ... ♠︎

Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:51 am

IMarie/doctor/walking home/tags:Natoria
She smiled, genuinely pleased, "good, my clinic's pretty close to here, it'll only take a minute." Marie pointed and began walking. "Don't worry, business is slow today so it's only me in hospital. Well, me and dear Fain." She noticed the dog was lagging behind and let out a sigh, "She's upset about something, usually she's full of energy." Marie confessed, a little worried about the giant dog.

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond, Leif
"Wait!" He called after her. "You saved my life! Couldn't I at least give you some food or something." He scuffed his foot against the sidewalk, a little embarrassed "I'd offer you money but I don't have any at the moment." He admitted.

(Sorry for lat reply, very Buisy! D: )
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Ond hesitated, she was starving and very poor, but she didn't want to seem needy enough or polite enough to accept. "I don't really feel like being around people. Although I don't even know if you count as a person. Fine. Are we going anywhere?" She grumbled and sat down on the roof top.

The monsters were speaking in English he thought. How? He caught some words, "I don't... like... people..." It made him nervous.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince