ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:38 am

Elizabeth Ruben | 18 years | Loner Hero | Tags: Addison
Elizabeth was one of the first outside of school. She trusted her brother to get home by himself, as he could always teleport home, which wasn't too far from their school. She herself preferred to run when as she could.

The jog home was refreshing yet annoying, as her heavy backpack kept shifting on her shoulders. However, she made it home without stopping and paused at the front door. She hurried into her house to dump her backpack at the front door and listened for a moment. The house was silent, signifying that a) her parents were still at work and b) her fire-lizards were (thankfully) out hunting somewhere. They were usually banished from her presence during the school day to ensure she and Raphael could concentrate. And there was the side effect of looking more normal than she really was.

Elizabeth went back outside, wondering if there would be anyone to talk to today. She knew of at least one girl from her school who lived in the apartment across from her. Glancing up, she saw a familiar figure on the roof. There was only a second of hesitation before she teleported up. Due to her shapeshifting ability, she knew most of the rooftops near her house and school by heart.

"Hey," she said, once she opened her eyes. While she had been practicing her abilities for many years, teleporting still made her nauseous on occasion. "How're you doing?" Hopefully she wouldn't startle...Addison?...too much. While Elizabeth didn't know the other kids in her school too well, she could usually put names to faces. Usually.

Raphael Ruben | 13 years | Hero Apprentice | Tags: Olivia
Raphael stood at the entrance to his school, mildly irritated that Elizabeth wasn't there to greet him. But then, he had wanted independence and had gotten it. He could take care of himself, anyways. Or so he hoped. While his sister tended to have more emotional outbursts, his powers weren't as honed even with the constant practice. He sighed and started the walk home.

On the way, he spotted a girl walking ahead of him. She looked to be much older than him--probably around Elizabeth's age--and had blonde hair. He hurried to catch up to her, hoping to talk. It would be a nice change, even if she was older than him.

"Hi," he said quietly, feeling slightly embarrassed. "What's your name? I'm Raphael. Don't you live around here?"
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:10 am

Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Torn, Kind||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia looked back off of the building at the young boy. She watched Tarantula driving farther and farther away. She bit her lip She shot her arrow and a lodged sadly into the tree. She slightly scoffed the ground as she watched Tarantula zoomed out of sight. She cringed hearing tires screech and smiled, trying to ignore it. The boy looked 12, possibly 13 at the most, and she could not ignore. She knew that she had to stay as Black Arrow, even though her target was gone, and had no use in being in her costume, but she had no idea who this kid was. She smiled kindly. "I am the Black Arrow" She said, in a soft voice. "Are you lost? Do you need help." She asked looking around for any parents who might be looking for their son, because she knew that the whole world would be looking for her by now if she was lost. That's the type of attention she hates.

{Olivia is currently Black Arrow :D}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:35 am

Elizabeth was one of the first outside of school. She trusted her brother to get home by himself, as he could always teleport home, which wasn't too far from their school. She herself preferred to run when as she could.

The jog home was refreshing yet annoying, as her heavy backpack kept shifting on her shoulders. However, she made it home without stopping and paused at the front door. She hurried into her house to dump her backpack at the front door and listened for a moment. The house was silent, signifying that a) her parents were still at work and b) her fire-lizards were (thankfully) out hunting somewhere. They were usually banished from her presence during the school day to ensure she and Raphael could concentrate. And there was the side effect of looking more normal than she really was.

Elizabeth went back outside, wondering if there would be anyone to talk to today. She knew of at least one girl from her school who lived in the apartment across from her. Glancing up, she saw a familiar figure on the roof. There was only a second of hesitation before she teleported up. Due to her shapeshifting ability, she knew most of the rooftops near her house and school by heart.

"Hey," she said, once she opened her eyes. While she had been practicing her abilities for many years, teleporting still made her nauseous on occasion. "How're you doing?" Hopefully she wouldn't startle...Addison?...too much. While Elizabeth didn't know the other kids in her school too well, she could usually put names to faces. Usually.

Raphael blushed. Clearly he had given off the wrong impression. "Ahh, no," he stammered. "Just looking to talk. Not lost." He squinted his eyes, trying to recall if he knew the name "Black Arrow". He shook his head mentally when he couldn't remember anything. "Home's just a few blocks away," he said with a nod to indicate the direction.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

liam [3] sondra [3] samual [3] addison [2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:58 am

((@simonpet, i dunno what to call it, but addison is also in her hero form.))
liam logan howlett // claws
19 || male || co savior || homosexual || crush // open || tags // ryan
liam nodded when ryan agreed to spar with him. it had been a while since liam had actually trained with anyone. the teen walked up to the other teen, standing about a foot or so away from him. before he cpuld even say the words 'are you ready' ryan was already throwing punches and kicks.

thinking quickly liam jumped up from the sweeping kick that ryan had used. but he had no time to dodge ryans punch. because he had jumped up ryans punch had hit him in the chest, forcing him back. liam was actually so used to using his claws, that it felt weird not fighting with them.

quickly shaking off the punch liam fought back. the mutant threw a punch down at ryans gut, while trying to grab the teens shoulder with his other hand so he could shove ryan back or to the ground.

ร๏ภ๔ภค ๔เคภ ๏ร๒๏ภภ // g๏๒lเภ
18 || ภ๏ภ๒เภคภy // ๔Ŧค๒ || ๔єรтภยcтเ๏ภ cภєคт๏ภ || pคภคѕєхυคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || тคgร // єภเc
dian nodded as eric spoke. yes, it is too late to do some damage alone, for the heroes are usually out lurking about the streets by now. they started with a slightly disgusyed tone in their voice. they didnt care much for heroes, or other villains for that matter.

dian pulled their hand back after eric shook it. but yes, i have thought about your proposition. they paused thinking everything over once more. and after i have thought over everything i came to the conclusion that with your powers and my powers mixed, we could become a strong team. dian said, lifting their head ever so slightly so their piercing blue eyes showed past their hat.

ˢᵃᵐᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵃʳᵒᶰ ᵖᵃʳᵏᵉʳ // ᵗᵃʳᵃᶰᵗᵘˡᵃ
Ιб || ᵐᵃˡᵉ || ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳ || ᵇᶤˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ || ᶜʳᵘˢʰ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ || ᵗᵃᵍˢ // ᵒᵖᵉᶰ
still sitting atop the runaway car sam heard a thud then a voice behind him. a smirk graced his lips as he glanced back to find the hero who called herself the black arrow. he knew perfectly well that this girl was the green arrows daughter, though he didnt know the green arrow or black arrows real identities, so he had no clue that his enemy was also his crush.

before sam could even say a word she had put her bow n arrow down and retreated. uh-buh-bye baby arrow! sam mockingly called out to the hero as she left, waving to her. the teen turned back around to see that the car was begging to swerve, and a few police cars were following after him. the boy quickly shot a web and swung away before he could be caught by the cops.

swinging over the streets of new york, sam followed the runaway car, watching as it crashed and fire filled it.

ɑɗɗiรѳɳ cɑʀtɛʀ // ɦɑwk
15 || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ ɦɛʀѳ || ɗɛɱiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ
addison stared down at the new york streets below, trying to spot andbody causing trouble, but her eyes found no crime happening. the girl sighed, shutting her eyes for a quick moment only to quickly open them back up when a voice suddenly sounde behind her.

quickly turning around, putting her hands up in a defensive position, addie was ready to attack. but to her dismay instead of a villain standing before her was just another girl. elizabeth is what addison thought her name was. they had a few classes together but they had never really talked before.

the teen quickly brought her hands back down, a faint embarrassed blush falling over her face, luckily she was wearing a mask so the other couldn't see it. addie cleared her throat, giving a smile even though she knew the girl wouldnt be able to see it.

hello there! im sorry that i almost just attacked you, i just didnt hear you come up so you startled me. addie said to the girl, jumping down from the ledge and walking up to her. for addison while being a regular citizen she was quiet and secluded, but while being a hero she would transform into this outgoing girl.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. Had the other girl actually attacked, she could have easily defended herself. And possibly burned down the building. "It's alright," she said. She didn't comment on the outfit, as presumably the other was thinking of doing some heroics. She herself preferred to keep her powers quiet mostly to protect her family. "I have a bad habit of doing that to everyone--even my own family!" She gave a half-smile. It was true, even when she wasn't teleporting. "Your name's Addison, right? Your hair's kinda...distinctive." That was one way of putting it. While it had never been anything to comment on, Elizabeth had sometimes noticed what looked like wings through the back of her shirt although never cared to ask. It wasn't her business anyways. And the shape of the face was easy to remember too, even behind a mask. " Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else. In that case, sorry. And cool weapons. What are they?"

Raphael blushed. Clearly he had given off the wrong impression. "Ahh, no," he stammered. "Just looking to talk. Not lost." He squinted his eyes, trying to recall if he knew the name "Black Arrow". He shook his head mentally when he couldn't remember anything. "Home's just a few blocks away," he said with a nod to indicate the direction.

OOC
@Panda: Elizabeth remembers appearances and builds fairly well, so she deduced who Addison was, even in her hero form.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Angry Kind||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia grumbled as the car bursted into flames. Anger flooded through her and rage took over. She shot a warning arrow at the villain when he was not looking. It was not meant to inflict pain, so it gently scraped the side of his shoulder, not even drawing blood. She sighed and turned to Raphael. "Sorry." She sighed. She nodded to his statement, looking when his gesture indicated.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

liam [3] sondra [3] samual [4] addison [3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:33 pm

((ooc chat))
liam logan howlett // claws
19 || male || co savior || homosexual || crush // open || tags // ryan
liam nodded when ryan agreed to spar with him. it had been a while since liam had actually trained with anyone. the teen walked up to the other teen, standing about a foot or so away from him. before he cpuld even say the words 'are you ready' ryan was already throwing punches and kicks.

thinking quickly liam jumped up from the sweeping kick that ryan had used. but he had no time to dodge ryans punch. because he had jumped up ryans punch had hit him in the chest, forcing him back. liam was actually so used to using his claws, that it felt weird not fighting with them.

quickly shaking off the punch liam fought back. the mutant threw a punch down at ryans gut, while trying to grab the teens shoulder with his other hand so he could shove ryan back or to the ground.

ร๏ภ๔ภค ๔เคภ ๏ร๒๏ภภ // g๏๒lเภ
18 || ภ๏ภ๒เภคภy // ๔Ŧค๒ || ๔єรтภยcтเ๏ภ cภєคт๏ภ || pคภคѕєхυคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || тคgร // єภเc
dian nodded as eric spoke. yes, it is too late to do some damage alone, for the heroes are usually out lurking about the streets by now. they started with a slightly disgusyed tone in their voice. they didnt care much for heroes, or other villains for that matter.

dian pulled their hand back after eric shook it. but yes, i have thought about your proposition. they paused thinking everything over once more. and after i have thought over everything i came to the conclusion that with your powers and my powers mixed, we could become a strong team. dian said, lifting their head ever so slightly so their piercing blue eyes showed past their hat.

ˢᵃᵐᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵃʳᵒᶰ ᵖᵃʳᵏᵉʳ // ᵗᵃʳᵃᶰᵗᵘˡᵃ
Ιб || ᵐᵃˡᵉ || ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳ || ᵇᶤˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ || ᶜʳᵘˢʰ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ || ᵗᵃᵍˢ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ // ʳᵃᵖʰᵃᵉˡ
sam was stuck onto the side of a building, staring down at his destruction. the police were trying to put the flames out, and sirens could be heard off in the distance. they were most likely coming from an ambulance or a fire truck.

the cars flames were soon put out though and the man rescued from his vehicle. he didnt appear to be dead, just badly burnt from the fire. satisfied with his work, sam moved on. he shot out webs and swung over the busy streets below. looking down it seemed that the car he hijacked had hit some other cars, but sadly it didnt cause a lot of damage.

soon the black arrow came back into view. she was speaking with some kid. as he swung the girl shot an arrow at him. she barely even scraped his shoulder. grinning, sam swung over to the building next to the kid and black arrow. he climbed down the building so he was just ten feet above the ground. he pressed his back against the building and kept his fingers and feet sticking onto it while he stared down at them.

hey now baby arrow, that wasnt so nice. he started in a hurt tone of voice, pouting under his mak. what have i done to deserve to be shot at like that? it just hurts my feelings! sam looked to the kid, staring him down through his goggles. did the baby loose his mommy? oh, poor thing. the teen said in a mocking baby voice. so the baby arrow is a baby-sitter now, who would've thunk it!

ɑɗɗiรѳɳ cɑʀtɛʀ // ɦɑwk
15 || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ ɦɛʀѳ || ɗɛɱiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ
addison nodded, feeling kind of stupid for not hearing the other girl walk onto the roof, or did elizabeth even walk onto the roof? addie lifted her mask up so the other could see her face. did you walk up here, or did you do that... that teleporting thing that you can do? addie asked. if elizabeth had teleported onto the roof then that would be the reason why she hadnt heard the girl in the first place.

the teen gave a small smile to elizabeth before she started to chew at her lip, a small bad habit she had. you attack you family members when startled? i kinda just scream when they scare me, they think i would never even hurt a fly, let alone attack a person. addie quietly stated, thinking back to all times her siblings had ganged up on her to terrify her.

yup, thats my name, addison. you can just call me addie though. the female answered, trying to remember the other girls name. youre-youre um, elizabeth? addie asked with a questioning tone, not a hundred percent sure if she was right.

when elizabeth brought up her katanas addie quickly looked down at the tool belt looped around her waist, holding the two swords by her side. oh these? they're just my katanas, a type of japanese sword i think.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia squeezed her bow so tight, her hands were red. She was so enraged by his, ignorance, and love for destruction, she was completely shocked that she had not already slit his throat. She knew that this is what made her different from her father. If she was 'Baby Arrow' then Tarantula would have been dead, and she would have moved away, allowing other people to deal with him. She had at least a bit more humanity. But, she knew that the problem with him ruining the city had to be taking care off. She had shot another arrow this time, meant to cause pain. It did not graze his shoulder but impale it. This would not hurt to bad. People survived being impaled in a bunch of other, more painful places. "Hmm looks like a spider bit the wrong person." She said sarcastically, tapping her finger on her lip. She knew that this would cause some reaction, being shot, so instinctively, she stood in front of Raphael, and handed him a knife out of view behind her back. Yet, she had no idea that this kid was a meta just like her.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Repost wrote:
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor smiled, waving to Syren. "Hi!" She waved, running closer, till she was close enough that only Syren could see in this crazy busy city. She opened her backpack and slightly showed her mask with a grin. She had grown into a habit of slightly showing her mask. Most people knew what it meant by now. "Wanna cause some trouble?"
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Elizabeth Ruben | 18 years | Loner Hero | Tags: Addison, Sam
"Teleporting," said Elizabeth with a nod. "It's faster," she said apologetically. "And god no, I don't attack my family when startled! Rather after eighteen years, they're still not used to me and my brother teleporting." She sighed with relief when she got the name right. Phew. "And yeah," she said in response to Addison's question. "You could also call me Liz. Or Liza." She glanced at the katanas and moved her head back and forth slightly. "Coolio. I really like swords but my parents wouldn't let me get one. So I make do with other things." She grinned. Like playing with fire.

Raphael looked up as the older boy started mocking him and the Black Arrow. His heart started pounding and his breathing became shakier. Ah, shoot, he thought. I really hope he stops... Despite his best efforts, he could feel the familiar heat of a fireball forming in his clenched fists and he breathed out, hoping it would go away. It didn't.

"I didn't lose my mother," Raphael said quietly and calmly. "Rather...I decided to take the long way home." He had the uneasy feeling that if the boy were to speak again, something would burn down. Or melt. He looked at the offered knife with surprise but took it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Cloudy appear in his pegasus form, transparent as usual when he didn't want to be seen by others. Did Elizabeth really give him an invisible bodyguard. If the situation weren't so tense, Raphael would have laughed. A moment later, the pegasus disappeared. Tattletale, he thought grumpily.

Raphael took the knife and managed to dispel the small flames. While melting the blade slightly would make it a pain to be stabbed by it, he'd rather not hurt anyone, lest he have to give an explanation to anyone and everyone he could think of.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me