☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:43 am

♡ all accepted! @InfectedHau I just need a room number to list her on the front page
    //Mobile post sorry }

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan

"Oh..." Was the only word that tumbled from Roi's mouth. Was she being serious? She genuinely didn't know what this place was? Well, in this case, Roi didn't have any method for confirming or denying that. He'd have to use his...intuition. Or whatever it was called. He squinted at Keelan, still highly uncertain of her nature and presence here. "So..." He began, trying to sound casual. "Are you, like, a human?" Roi asked, hoping it wasn't too awkward.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 am

Name: Calypso Aurtus
Species: Human
Room Number: 326
Apperance: She's 5' 4", has collarbone-length wavy golden-blonde hair, light-brown eyes, pale freckles across her cheeks and nose, and a lean build with light muscles.
Personality: She's pretty dang socially awkward, and almost always tells the immediate truth, even when it's inappropriate. Though, she only really tells these things when she's at her wits end, or somebody asks her. She'd rather stay quiet on most things, more out of a lack of understanding than being shy. Caly tries to pick apart many things, books, movies, people, their decisions, etc. it's one of her favourite things to do, but it does get on people's nerves.
History: Caly wasn't exactly.. Born. She was P-10, Perfect number ten. The tenth genetically perfect human her ancestors had managed to create in a lab. She was frozen as a zygote for who knows how long until the ship carrying her, and the only other fifty other residents, decided to thaw, and grow them until they were about a year old in a sort of gel-filled tube. She was then raised alone, not knowing of any other humans other than what E-11-A, Ella, told her. Ella is the care-bot that taught her everything she knew up until age sixteen. Once all fifty people who lived on the ship turned sixteen, they were finally allowed to meet each other. None of them knew of each other's presence, and they were separated into ten groups of five... (I don't really know how to end off this story or anything. It's something I'm writing up so... There ya go.)
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:57 am

(Whoops, added!)
XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi(mentioned)
    The minute XLR's eyes opened, she knew something was wrong. For one, she was lying down. Her charging berth wasn't horizontal. For another, the network was down. The network was never down. She was cut off from the collective.
    Fear gripped XLR's heart, and she bolted upright, her faceplate sliding closed as she scanned the room for threats. Her senses were in overdrive, she could even hear the gentle humming of the lights. It was too quiet. There was no gentle chorus of voices in the back of her mind. It was terrifying.

Then, something. A signature. Not Markovian, but it didn't match any human signal she'd heard either. It was definitely cybernetic, though, she could tell that much. Curious, XLR walked to the door and pushed it open, her faceplate sliding back. It was clear she wasn't in any danger, whoever had brought her here hadn't even deactivated her weapons systems.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:58 am

((Ahhhh! We've already started! Will post shortly))
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:12 am

Kamira Night

She woke up refreshed and suprisingly comfy. "What?" She said confused. One, this bed was way too comfortable to be hers. Two, this room was way too nice to be her cheap apartment in New York. And three, where was she?! She looked down to see her dressed in a leather jacket, gray top, and ripped jeans, her favorite outfit, which she was certain was not what she was dressed like when she fell asleep. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the door afraid that she had been captured by some science people to be experimented on or the government, because this sure wasn't prison and it sure wasn't her home. She cautiously opened the door and peered outside, taking a couple of silent steps into the hall.
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:27 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira

Hearing a quiet noise, Callie turned around to find another person, a strange girl he had not seen before. His curiosity piqued at her sight, and he wandered in her direction. The tips of his scarf grazed the floor as he approached her.

"H-hello," he said to her, clasping his hands behind his back. "...Could I...perhaps ask you a question? Do you know where we are?"
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:58 am

Eyy, got a cool character for this.

INFO
Name: Ben "Zoomer" Vetstrinski
Age: 21 by looks and personality. (By model, he is only 5. He was built about 5 years ago)
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Robot A.I. with human brain/feelings/desires
Room #: 420 memes

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes. Has mechanical arms, plated in read armor. Has a rather square looking face. Semi large nose. Orange visor covers/protects eyes. Wears a vest and a shirt without sleeves. Usually has cargo pants and boots on. Mechanical with artificial skin, except on arms.

Personality: Highly energetic. Confident and prideful. Ready for a fight. Loves to talk. Not super bright. Thinks fast, asks later.

Powers/abilities: Mechanical abilities allow him to take more hits than a human. Arms give extra strength. Has a speed ability. Can run up to 401 mph, hence the nick-name Zoomer. Great in hand to hand combat. Visor protects eyes and targets enemies. Carries a pistol.

About/Backstory: He was the first A.I. equipped with a human brain. He fought another A.I. and her army single handedly named 'Gile'. When a a huge nuclear blast decimated the western U.S., evolved creatures called Evo's started flooding the world. Zoomer was taken in by a team of human oddities that worked under the law. They fought the Evo's together like a big, butt-kicking family.
Crush: Loading...
Likes: Running, fighting, etc. Sports. Having a chat. Swedish Fish. :3
Dislikes: Authorities. Bossy people. Chocolate.
Attachments
Zoomer_Sketch.png
Here is a sketch of Ben "Zoomer"
Zoomer_Sketch.png (275.24 KiB) Viewed 47 times
Last edited by HeavyArtillery on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:06 am

Keelan|she/her|tagged: Roi

Keelan blinked, sort of surprised by the question, although she guessed it wasn't all that unusual. Though, if he was asking if she was a human, what did that make him? "Yes, I guess I am still human, although not what you would call normal," she replied, still studying the being in front of her. She wondered what on earth could be going on, this was not at all a typical encounter for her. "If you're asking me if I'm human, I would assume you're not?" Keelan asked, trying not to let her concern be mirrored in her eyes. She didn't know if this was a test from the scientists or not, but if it was she didn't want to let her guard down entirely.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 am

Celestine//female//26 years//robot humanoid//room 219//tags: Callie, Kamira
Celestine rose from her sitting position on the bed. "Where are we?" she asked herself. Her retina display told her that there was some sort of warding on the building, causing her sources to be unable to determine her location. She patted her leg, and Jacobi and Ellie sprung off the mattress to follow her. She walked towards the door suspiciously, hand outstretched towards the handle. She turned it slowly, surprised that it worked. Celestine opened the door cautiously and nearly gasped. It was a long hallway, much like that of a human hotel. What startled her were the others standing in the hall. She saw a girl and a boy conversing, and her identifier was blocked by something and all the information came out blurred and unintelligible. She sighed to herself. "So, you're about to go talk to two complete strangers?" she muttered to herself. The boy's oddly colored hair stood out to her, and the long scarf he was wearing. She approached him cautiously, dogs trailing after. "Do you..happen to know where we are?" she asked, uncharacteristically timid.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:33 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Celestine

Callie nearly jumped, turning around a little quickly at the other voice. He looked down at the two canines at the new stranger's heels, then back up at her. He blinked, trying to take in what was going on. "I'm sorry...I don't quite know," he replied, unclasping his hands from behind his back and fiddling with the edges of his scarf. "I was just asking her the same thing...Something seems off about this place, though..." His eyes strayed briefly to the air. The lack of dreams floating around caused him a bit of worry.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me