One Last Chance (open to all)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: One Last Chance (open to all)

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Adira|10|Female|Dragonborn|South Glen Zoo|Tags: Daniel, Anhrefn
I lean over and whisper in Anhrefn's ear, "Maybe we should get him to bring us something to eat! Like steak with those potato things. What are they? Oh yeah, chips!" I then lean back and grin, waiting for her reply.

Daniel|24|male|Dragonborn Handler|South Glen|Tags: Adira, Anhrefn
"She doesn't seem to need it. I asked, and she shook her head. You probably didn't see it though. You were going to fast."
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:55 am

Linnae - female - doctor ; harpies - Northwood - Dr. Caden
"Your roots?" she asked, adjusting her jacket to make sure it covered anything shiny on her. She supposed walking with Dr. Caden was quite an honor, so she tried to start small talk, despite being terrible at it. Linnae led the way past the other exhibits, stopping once the harpies' habitat was in front of them. She started pacing around the perimiter, peering around for any signs of a fight. But there was only normal feather debris on the ground. Off in the back she could just make out Perry's slate blue feathers. "He's back in there," she murmured, not wanting to startle him. She started looking for their other harpy, but decided she must have taken shelter up higher, as Linnae couldn't find her.

Perry - male - harpy - Northwood - Open
His talons tightened in his branch he'd been perching on when he had heard the two coming. Now he watched them, a nonchalant expression on his face. His scruffy hair hung down over his eyes, and he shook it away quickly to maintain eye contact with the two. The female one didn't normally bring food with her, so his interest in her was basically nonexistent. But the other visitor visited so rarely that he wasn't sure whether he had anything or not. Chancing it, Perry sidestepped along his branch until the path in front of him was clear, and he leaped off, splaying his wings out to glide over effortlessly. His talons gripped a perch nearest to Dr. Caden and he studied him expectantly.
Last edited by Nebelung on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Caden/head doctor/male/North/Linnae and Perry

"Yes. I used to be a harpy handler, you know," He said with a chuckle. As Perry landed, he took a step back. "Never in my life have I seen a harpy like this," he muttered.

Anhrefn/Dragonborn/female/South/Adira and Daniel

Anhrefn gave a shrug. "Steak sounds good, if it's raw." She turned to Daniel. "You in charge of feeding?" She asked.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Name: Nova
Species: Dyrad
Wanted rank: N/A
Zoo: (Will edit can't remember)
Number: 004
Looks: Nova has bright orange hair, which flows down her back nicely. She has a peachy/pale skin color which really shows her freckles. With the legs and ears of a deer, she is a Dyrad. Her eyes are forest green mixed with a soft, minty green.
+traits:She's caring, sweet and likes to be with someone
-traits: Shes very quiet, making it hard to communicate with her. She can also flare up to much when mad.
strengths:(TBA)
Weaknesses:Sitting normally is hard since she has no knees.
Backstory: (TBW)
Other:
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name: Thorn (No Specified last name.)
Age~23
Gender~Male
Zoo:South Glen
Looks: Thorn has light brown hair with tan skin. He is fairly tall standing at 6'2. He is leans and muscular, with wide shoulders.
+Traits~ He is very sympathetic towards everyone, making him a nice guy. He doesn't care about violence and such.
-Traits~ With a distaste for violence, he can get used very easily, not wanting to get hurt, nor hurt someone else.
Weaknesses~ He is very soft, loving anything adorable. He has anxiety seeing the kids in a zoo, but doesn't want to fight anyone to get them out. Fearing if he did release them, their futures could be even worse.
Skills~ He is very educated, which helps him in being a doctor. He also is very interested in learning about the ones in the zoo.
Backstory~(Ask)
Quote~"Sometimes quiet is violent." ~(Twenty One Pilots, Car Radio)
Other~ (Ask for fun facts)
Song~Car Radio
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name~ Ann Frost
Age~17
Species~Werewolf (But can shift into an arctic wolf, and as human has white ears and a fluffy white tail.)
Wanted Rank~ Just to be a female.
Zoo: Werewolf forest @South Glen
Number~001
Looks~ Ann has snowy white hair which reaches her back. Her ears are hidden because of this. She is very short, standing at 5'3, and very skinny. She has a eating problem, causing her to be real skinny. Her right ice is a dazzling icy blue, while her left is a glassy white.
+Traits~ Shes loving
-Traits~ Ann is very shy, self depreciating, and hard to get close to. She can get clingy.
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name~Zero (WIP)
Last edited by Tombstone.frost on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Adira|10|Female|Dragonborn|South Glen Zoo|Tags: Daniel, Anhrefn
"Sounds good. Hey Daniel!! Can we have two steaks? One raw and the other medium rare please!! Oh, and with chips!!" I add, almost having forgotten them.

Daniel|24|male|Dragonborn Handler|South Glen|Tags: Adira, Anhrefn
"Uh... yeah, I guess so. I'll go check." I walk off, unsure if I should be giving them steak instead of their usual meals.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Linnae - female - doctor ; harpies - Northwood - Dr. Caden
She glanced over at Dr. Caden and smiled. "I assumed you handled only the others, for whatever reason. I didn't expect you to have been a harpy handler." She watched Perry as he flew to them, taking this moment as an opportunity to inspect him. Nothing looked out of the ordinary, except for his messy hair. Maybe he needed another trim. Linnae chuckled at Dr. Caden's comment and nodded. "He is a peculiar one," she agreed in a tone that was slightly teasing, but it was directed at Perry. "Very tame... At least, I've never seen him act poorly towards any handlers. But I've only known him for two years." She pocketed her hands, glancing inside the exhibit at their feeding area. It would need to be restocked...

Perry - male - harpy - Northwood - Dr. Caden; Linnae
Perry's eyes narrowed in response to Dr. Caden, but he didn't say anything. While he has been known to repeat human phrases, and even mimic voices, he liked doing it at random to confuse his handlers. Saying something now was almost expected, he decided, so he settled with sticking his tongue out at him. At the mention of a haircut however, his attention turned immediately to Linnae and his feathers puffed up in excitement. He loved being groomed! He was quite proud of his looks, and liked being clean. But harpy-sized bird baths can only do so much for hair. A full clean was always desired, at least for him. He couldn't very well say the same thing about his habitat-mate, wherever she was. Perry's head swiveled around, very unnaturally for a human, and he looked throughout the exhibit from where he was to find her. So stubborn. [/quote]

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:58 pm

(is anyone open in: Northwood
Harpy spires
Selkie sea
Dragonborns?
Or in: south Glen
Fae forest
Centaur plains
Selkie sea?
Thanks!)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:31 am

(In SouthGlen I have Juliet open, She is in the Fae Forest)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:41 am

(in northwood, Dr. Caden and Linnae are at the harpy spires. Perry the harpy is also open as well. <: )

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 am

Magdalena|harpy|Northwood
Magdalena sat in a corner and looked at the normal humans in there. She didn't talk, only glared at them angrily. She still hated this place.

Malcolm|human doctor of fae forest|south Glen
Malcolm quickly opened the door, then closed it behind him as he entered the fae forest. Trees everywhere. He peered through them, trying to find the fae he had come to check on.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me