(PM me if you want to join) Of The Broken Minded

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (new and accepting) Of The Broken Minded

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Ember|12|Female|Experiment

"Well, do you accept? I'll come with you, no fighting, if you leave Emma alone. Do we have a deal?" I ask. Hating the shaky voice that I'm talking with. I don't really want to do it, but it'll keep Emma, and hopefully the others, safe for a little while. I stand nervously, waiting for his reply, and preparing myself for what was to come if he did accept.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koumei » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:54 am

Akari \\ scientist \\ male \\ tags: open/none

Akari sighed after a brief meeting with one of the head of research staff.
This was a special job, indeed. He was required to check up on the newly grouped
'experiments', and headed towards where they were kept, hearing people talking as
he walked closer.

koumei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:06 am

leon and sage || experiments || 15 || open
Sage completely ignored everything going on around him. No, instead his attention was focused solely on his brother. Leon was sleeping, curled up and nestled under his brother's arm. The poor fox hybrid was whimpering and squirming as he rested, Sage pulling him close in attempts to comfort the other. He stroked his brother's ears, now aware that the action was soothing to the younger twin. Sage, of course, only really treated his brother in such a tender manner. No one else really got to know the sweet side of him.
Leon, on the other hand, tried to be sweet often, but was usually too scared to speak. It was an unfortunate situation.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:11 am

"No Ember! I'm the oldest. I can fight them," Emma warned. She glared Zero in the eye, pointedly avoiding Caden. "What do you say, eh?"

Caden walked away. He spotted Akari and quickened his pace. Akari was higher in his mind than Zero. "Akari!"
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:36 am

I bark out a laugh. "You seriously think you can handle anti-number?" Anti-Number is my nickname for Zero because Zero has no value. So you could see it as not being a number. "Emma, if you want to, go ahead. But I've been here for as long as I can remember, and the screams from Zero's testing echo these halls very well. I admit, it's not something I look forwards to, but I've been here 7 years, and I haven't been one of his test subjects. The only one that's been here for more than 6 years! You can take his beatings if you wish, but I'm going to end up going sooner or later. I might as well make it worth it."
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:45 am

Emma glared at Ember and Zero. Then she laughed. "Anti-number?! Ha-HA!" She sobered up. "I'm older, and tougher. Besides, it's not like I've already been used...."
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:56 am

"Well, I guess it's up to Anti-Number over there. Who ever he wants." I have a bad feeling he'll choose Emma, and I don't want her to get hurt, but at the same time, I don't really want to be a test subject.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:57 am

Emma backed up a bit as the red light dimmed. "Make your choice, Zero. And make the right one," She cautioned.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:13 am

(im sorry i woke up very late XD)
Zero Tapped his chin, his eyes glowing a faint gold. He looked from Emma to Ember, "Anti-number? did you come up with that yourself little child?"
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:51 am

His voice makes my jump and I'm too scared to say a word. I nod slowly, waiting to see what he'll do next. I don't like Zero, and that's exactly why I can't let him get Emma. So I take a deep breath and say the word. "Yes. I did."
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me