The Legend Of Magia (V2) ((Accepting))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Legend Of Magia (V2) ((Accepting))

Postby starrish » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:21 am

anyone open? ))
╔═══════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxyou can call me star.

╚═══════════════════════╝
starrish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 am

U can join us c: were in the forest near a village I believe))
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starrish » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:45 am

Zavyr || 17 || Tags: Open || OOC: Ah, okay c: Also, my 'a' key is sticky, so sorry for any typos! Also, made some edits to my form c: Mostly when the history section
x..Zavyr woke up with his body throbbing, his head buzzing and his hands numb. He started to panic, sitting up with a jolt. Millions of thoughts bounced around in Zavyr's head--had he been kidnapped? Abducted? Was he just hallucinating? Zavyr caught his reflection on a mirror above him. Check for injuries, he thought automatically. To his relief, he was unscathed. However, he soon realized something else--he had cat ears. Out of all things. He could have been a dragon, a snake, something to boost his self confidence--but no, God, or whoever was up there choosing his cruddy life, decided for him to be cat.
x..Wait, no, this is not what he should be worrying about right now. No. Zavyr sat up and realized he was in a really weird... place. Strange paper pamphlets hugged by cardboard on three sides surrounded him on strange wooden structures. He was careful not to touch them as he made his way out of to the doors. He slammed into the wooden doors, bouncing back, wincing. What? What was this? They're not opening. Zavyr blinked repetitively. Whoever did this to him kidnapped him and somehow disabled the automatic programming in these doors. How did he open them? Zavyr groped the door, and found two strange spheres protruding from the door's dark wood. Pushing on them didn't work, neither did pulling on them. What else? Zavyr sighed, sliding down the door. Suddenly, his hand dragged down on the knob--and it turned, snapping back into place as Zavyr's pale hand slid off of the knob. Zavyr winced at the magnified sound, and tried it again. After many trials, experiments, and failures, Zavyr finally opened the door.
xZavyr walked around the strange building seamlessly, and suddenly found himself near a quaint village, though deserted, and saw silhouettes conversing near a thin brush of trees that bordered the village. Zavyr carefully approached the group. Hiding behind a 'wall' of two trees, Zavyr eavesdropped on their conversation. Maybe they would help Zavyr find out where he was.

starrish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:23 pm

| Autumn | Tags: Conner, Sylvia |

Autumn: "Do you know why we are suddenly different, I mean I definately wasn't a centaur before!" I say with a chuckle. In fact my memory of the 'normal' world is blurry, so for all I know I was part horse before.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Sylvia|16|Female|Angel/Human|Flight, Fire

"yeah! I'm pretty sure I didn't use to have wings! Or be able to make and control fire! Look!" I create a flame in my hand. "I was definitely not able to do that before I came here! This place is weird. It's changed us all, I just hope it's for the better!"
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:55 am

| Autumn | Tags: Everyone |

Autumn: "I hope so too," I say smiling. Caesar barks at some bushes. "What is it Caesar?" I ask, looking off into the distance, I see a boy hiding in the trees. "Who are you?" I ask, trotting up to him.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starrish » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am

Zavyr || 17 || Tags: Everyone || OOC: --
x..Zavyr's eyes widened, his pupils enlarging. What was he supposed to say? His ears instinctively pulled back. No words pushed out his throat, and he stared at the girl's dog in fear. He did hear them say they came from a different world, and that they had gained new powers. He was being very gullible in doing this, but..
x..It didn't look like he was going home soon.
x..He bashfully removed himself from the shadows of the trees, wary of the snarling dog. "I'm... I'm Zavyr," he said, mustering up as much courage as he could (but still stuttering). "I think I'm just like you guys. I don't know where I am--or what weird ancient era I'm in--but I'm here."

starrish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:15 am

Sylvia|16|Female|Angel/Human|Flight, Fire

I walk over. "Good to meet you, Zavyr. I'm Sylvia!" I say with a shy smile, trying to put him at ease. "We don't know either, but we all seem to have an ability or something. I can fly with these wings, and can control fire. Do you know what you can do?"
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starrish » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Zavyr || 17 || Tags: Everyone || OOC: --
x..Zavyr scoffed, still on edge. Wings? Fire? Why did he have to be the cat of the group? Cats seem so... Girlish. Weak. He cringed at the loudness of Sylvia's voice ringing in his ears. He still wasn't used to how much sounds had been amplified.
x.."Yeah, fun story," Zavyr said. His ears and tail perked up. "I know. It's stupid. Incredibly stupid."

starrish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:16 am

| Autumn | Tags: Everyone |

Autumn: I examine the cat ears perched upon the boys head. I stomp one of my hooves. "Well, I am glad I'm not the only one here who is part animal." I say smiling. Caesar runs around, excited.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me