{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby MythicalMysteries » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:28 am

Rowan Smith | 27 | Street | Open

The sound of clicking heels joined the chaos of a seaside market in full session. Long high heeled boots were what was making that noise, and the lady wearing them was none other than Rowan herself. Her long black hair squished from side to side as she darted her head from stall to stall, anxious to see how the goods she had sold were selling. The grey expensive looking dress hung down to her ankles in a clear display of her wealth over the majority of the people around her and yet her expression wasn't one of rudeness, but rather a childish delight of seeing her products doing well. "Oh, what a wonderful day it is!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Perfection is an illusion;
true perfection is really
your imperfections.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Made by Nitro Indigo.
MythicalMysteries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:32 am

Jonathan/ 22 years old/ Buccaneer/ tagging: Margaret

"Except ours is a five star briggs," Jonathan joked with the prisoner, "with state of the art chains and rats with the purest of blood." He started to pull out some rope, "I hope you enjoy your stay, and would you like a nice rope massage?" Jonathan kept a goofy smile on his face as he held to ropes out.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Sarah, Dee, Vivian

"I only started drinking after noon," Jack muttered, as if that was the answer to the word's proplems. He had decided to open his favorite bottle of rum, which soon lead to wanting the cook to prepare the feast, and then a few more bottles.... He tried to remember when he passed out. Maybe just as the dusk of the night was ending. Would that be three in the morning? How should he know. He wasn't as bad as he was when he was younger at least. Those feast and parties would last for a few days, sometimes. "New record? Hm... If that is so, I think I need to try to break it a few days after we leave port next," Jack replied with that twinkle in his eyes that always meant he was up to something. "And if the helmsman can't hold their liquor than we need to find a new one at port," he went on. He didn't mean it, but Jack was not above teasing and sometimes "threatening" his crew whenever he was in a mood. Normally it happened right before they went into port. One kightnlove the sea, but sometimes the land needed to be walked upon. Just to remember the love of the waters once back upon them. "Wait...what!?" He glared at the three of his crew members by him, the heck were they all giggling about!? "My face...? A real pirate? What!?" Rubbing a hand on his face, and looking at some of the marker that came off upon said hand, his eyes narrowed a bit, looking over at Sarah. "Really!?" He questioned. It was annoyance, but not harsh, more of a question of why right before going into port. He groaned, as if acting defeated. "How shall I ever be treated with respect looking like a come from a playhouse?"

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Leo

Looking up at the sky, watching the sails, Ace thought over the maps in his head. If it was England, and at this degree, it seems they should be heading into Portsmouth, though he would have perfected Liverpool. He thought of port in England was never a fun event. He tried to keep away from the overly populated areas when he could, and away from any marines. In the other countries, it wa easier to blend in, but in England it was a bit harder due to growing up in that country and the respect of his grandfather. Also, it always meant a chance run in with him. He groaned a bit, trying to decide on the answer he would give to also. Still, as much as he liked the sea, he needed to get some supplies for himself and just keep from getting cabin fever. "You know me, Captain. Have to get be in. Can't let you have all the fun if something goes down," he said with a wink. "Plus I need to pick up more parchment and ink. Maybe even see if there's been any news worth hearing while be have been on the sea. Cannot be it if the loop, you know. That would be the worse thing to be."

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: OPEN

The noise of the tavern just off the docks caught Wolfram's attention. He always enjoyed pubs and the sort, mostly because they were great places for information, but also because they were fun entertainment. As if on cue, a body came flying out of the tavern. Clearly someone too drunk, who had gotten made over someone or something. He winced at the splash of the water the body hit, only to be followed by the loud voice of a woman, demanding a challenge it seemed. "This place is crazy," he muttered to himself with a shrug and shake of the head, only to notice the confused looked of a raven haired fellow not too far from where he was. Wolfram watched him carefully. There was something about him that stood out from the others as they passed by. Not something anyone would notice, but something the blonde had be reined to notice, despite the times of his training being lost in his mind. "He's up to something," he thought and said to himself, as if he was innocent in life.

(Might edit Wolfram on next major posting.)
Last edited by Ohkami on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:32 pm

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Jonathan]

... Deciding to goof along, Margaret took the rope from him with a smirk and immediately turned it into a scarf.
"Hm. Rope's state-of-the-art, too; I guess," the French tomboy said jokingly as she messed with the hemp on her neck. She then casually sat down on the side of the room; leaning back and putting her hands behind her head.
"A couple reasons why I don't care about getting pushed around by pirates," she suddenly said with a smirk... "Free transportation and time to myself in my own temporary room."

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: Jack, Dee, Vivi]

Sarah had a sheepish grin on her face as she waddled over to her Captain. "Oops," she said as she held back a giggle; pulling out a rag from her pocket. "Y've got some ink on yer hand, Cap'n."
Spitting on the rag first, the cabin-girl rubbed the ink off his hand; grinning without much restraint... Her giggling didn't stop, either, as she looked at his annoyed face. "I guess ya prob'ly wanna say that... I've gotta be squiddin' when I pulled that one on ya...!"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Sarah, Dee, Vivian

Jack shoot his head at his young cabin girl, and flipped back his hair, as he had left his hat in his private cabin as he often did. "Oh, dear Sarah.... You know, many captains would have the convicted thrown in the brig or overboard," he said with a disappointed sigh, being over dramatic as if she had just ruined his entire view on life itself. "I fear, as a captain without a respecting crew, there is nothing left for me, and I, myself, should go and jump overboard myself, and into the sea, as it seems bad luck has followed this Jack once more." Jack looked at the trio, as if their laughter had broken his soul and spirit, but as he glanced behind him, as if about to jump into the sea, a smirked came over his ink covered face, as rhenport they were heading to came into view. "Then again...mayhaps the cabin girl can be spared for now... As there is much supplies needed...." He looked back and winked at his crew. "Though, first I fear someone has caused me to wash before I set foot upon land again, alas."
Last edited by Ohkami on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:29 pm

... Sarah tilted her head; too innocent to understand what all that previous talk about Jack "jumping into the sea" was about.
"I thought y' could swim, Cap'n."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:50 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo awaited his subordinate's answer, watching the thoughts fly through him by the slight change in face he made. It was something he chose to perfect when first arriving on this ship. To learn almost anything and everything about his crew. Though Ace was still a bit of a mystery. But Leo wasn't one to pry. Everyone deserved their privacy as much as he liked his.
    He got his answer from the swashbuckler and nodded, tugging on his bandana to fix it a bit. "Good to hear. It wouldn't have been the same wit'out ya." He said, punching the brunette lightly in the arm before turning to the rest of the crew. "We'll be arriving soon mateys! Sharpen weapons and hoist the sails! Today, we raid!" He shooter to them, raising his sword, that he swiftly unsheathed through his small speech, into the air to earn a loud cheer from the gathered crew.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Vivian could only laugh harder as Chickadee mentioned him looking like a real pirate now. It was too funny seeing him like this and she honestly wished she had some way to save this moment forever. A picture or something. Ah well, her memory was enough. Little Sarah walked over and nd wiped the marker from his hand before her friend went into his bout of dramatics making her roll her eyes.
    The innocent cabin girl questioned his words and Vivian crouched down to ruffle her hair. "Don't worry he can. He's just being stupid. Too much alcohol. Any way, cariño, you better get back to work before he gets upset and you are stuck cleaning the latrine when we dock at port. Ok?" She said sweetly to the little girl but with a bit of a scary edge to make sure her words were heeded by the cabin girl. She then looked at Dee. "You get prepared to. We'll need all hands ready to collect supplies when we arrived. Prisa." She urged with a smile before turning to her captain with a final giggle and a shake of her head. "You're hopeless without me. Come on, let's get you cleaned." She ushered him to his quarters and grabbed a bucket of water for him. He should have his own washcloth somewhere.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase was never one to wake up in the mornings. He honestly hated being woken up by the sun shining in his eye for no real reason, and he often tried to sleep in purposely until thesun was as high as possible and as far away from his face as possible. Though his little tag along Law wasn't having that today. "Wake yourself up fool. We don't have all day. We have a lead. You wait too long and we'll miss our chance!" Came the booming voice in his head, loud enough to rattle the boy out of his dreamy state. "I'm up, I'm up... geez.." He grumbled back, rolling out of bed and onto the floor, just to show his alter ego just how unhappy he was with his choice of waking up now. All Law could do was mentally face palm.
    After packing the little amount of things he had with him, Chase did his daily routine of showering, brushing his teeth and not bothering his hair before leaving out of the inn he had rented for the night. He paid the innkeeper and exited into the bustling world with a grown. "Man I hate the morning..." He groaned with another yawn before taking out his journal and reading it over. So if the lead is correct, they should be arriving at the harbour anytime now right? Maybe later today? He asked, beginning to walk slowly while gazing down in the small book of notes, green eyes barely giving any attention to where he was walking. "Yea. Possibly around midday, noon." With that confirmation, Chase nodded, marking things in his book while letting his feet lead him to the nearest diner for breakfast. Today would be tricky. He needed to steal from pirates... Great...

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden looked out at the sea from the roof naval base, watching the sun's reflection ripple in the water's mirror with a hint of a smile. He hadn't slept well that night, suffering from a headache. He always seemed to get one after being off the ship and water for too long. Many of his peers teased him of being 'seasick', sort of like being homesick but instead for the ocean, which he did consider his home. But still, he did enjoy just gazing at it's vast glory from afar too. They'd be setting sail soon as well, and that was always enough to make him smile. A blissful sigh fell from his lips as always faraway breeze blew his neatly groomed hair before he decided to go to the docks and prepare for departure. Someone had to patrol the seas, and who better than one of the best marines out there?
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Slightly-intimidated by the way Vivian had said this, Sarah nodded as she hurried off to do as she was told; picking up the bucket and mop along the way. She knew the first-mate was not the kind of lady to take chances with; either with any of the male crew-members or the three females.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:26 am

Jonathan/ 22 years old/ Buccaneer/ tagging: Margaret

Jonathan grinned. "You and me have the same idea," he said, grabbing the ropes back, "I came onto this boat to get stronger, but I was too poor to afford travelling around by myself." He began trying to wrap the ropes around the girl. "But I guess a major difference between us is, if we get vaught I'm going to jail and you're not." He fumbled a bit with the tiny rope in his large hands.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 am

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Jonathan]

The tomboy pouted comically as Jonathan took the rope and started to secure her with it. "I liked my scarf," she muttered...
Margaret then replied to his next statement with a small grin:
"Non; my parents will just drag me back to France. Which will kind of suck; since... zut; I like living on the edge."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me