The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

satomi oshira | the stoic teacher.

Postby hakuna matata;; » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:39 am

hakuna matata;;

Teachers

name: satomi oshira.

description: satomi is a pretty average height, though manages to somehow tower over most of her female students at five foot seven. her slim build gives her a thin appearance, which helps in battle training due to agility. satomi has deep red hair, which falls over her shoulders. due to satomi's constant battle training, scars layer her back, though she obviously keeps them well hidden. despite her stoic demeanor, satomi's eyes are deep grey, usually glittering with a constant interest.

personality: satomi is pretty much the opposite of what you would expect a battle teacher to be. instead of being harsh or loud, satomi is almost more like a professor, constantly instructing her students with a smooth voice and little difference in her slightly cocky expression. she is often serious and is incredibly intelligent, though satomi will often crack a sarcastic remark in such a manner that it's difficult to tell that she was joking at all. however, for those who know her just a bit more, satomi is a loyal and brave beast, with a clever-mind.

history: to be announced.

class: battle and technique class.
    seer or beast?: beast. her form.

dislikes: wip.
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby molotov » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:06 pm

(Everyone accepted)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:38 am

(Yukie, Rize, Yaza, and Carmen still need partners, luckily Yukie and Rize are both seers and Yaza and Carmen are both beast, once they get partnered up we will start, ^^ )
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakuna matata;; » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:51 am

-- @Fox, oh! both Rize's and Yaza's forms say that they're partnered with each other. c:

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImage
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:53 am

[i could make a Seer for Carmen too, if you don't mind^^]

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:29 am

Killua Godspeed <3

Seer

Name: Takumi Rei

Description: Takumi is a fairly tall male with layered blue hair, a similar blue eye and a red eye. He often wears a hoodie to hide his much longer hair.

Personality: Growing up in complete isolation, he has almost no social skills whatsoever. He is very quiet and hardly ever speaks, usually replying to questions with nods and gestures, or just blank, awkward stares. Because of this he is often misunderstood by other people, thinking he is suspicious and even frightening. However, he has an extremely kind and caring personality, even towards those in his village who hate and fear him.

History: wip

Partner: Carmen

Weapon: Mostly uses bow and arrows

Dislikes: Dark rooms, people messing with Carmen, fighting

Crush: ---

Beast

Name: Tenma Tendo

Description: Tenma is a rather short boy with whirl-like brown hair with green horns sticking out, bright blue eyes and pale skin.

Personality: Tenma has a very childish personality. He's kind, trusting, and honest, especially toward his partner, giving off a little brother feeling to him. There are times when Tenma can be shy and quiet, mostly around strangers, usually hiding behind his partner when he gets the chance. Tenma is almost never angry, always trying to make others happy, without realizing that he is hurting himself in the process.

History: wip

Partner: Yukie

Click

Description of monster form: Tenma's beast form takes the form of a ride-able green dragon, albeit, a little small. He has horns on his head and a very large and scaly tail.

Dislikes: Being alone, being yelled at, getting hurt

Crush: ---

Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:18 am

(Accepted!)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:44 am

(We may start now if you you guys want,)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakuna matata;; » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:11 am

-- woot woot!
    eh this is the best starter that's gonna happen if I do it. XD I'm partially distracted right now, sorry.

haruto aname | seer | partnered with angel | none tagged
    Despite the reputation that Haruto had at his school, Haruto was not a slacker. He had long since developed a habit for arriving at school to early, getting out of his dorm long before anyone else had. When asked why he acted this way, Haruto usually have a bored shrug and replied that he 'didn't want to miss anything'.
    However, this particular morning was different. Haruto didn't wake up at his usual hour, but rather, found himself rising thirty minutes after he usually did. Grabbing his alarm clock in a disoriented manner, he glanced at it, only to huff in frustration.

satomi | beast | battle teacher | none tagged
    Satomi sighed, leaning back in the chair in which she had been placed for the past... How long? Great, she didn't even remember. She had risen early in order to get some extra work done, but had been so stuck in exhaustion that she might have well slept in late. She would've accomplished the same amount.
    Rolling out from the desk and standing up, Satomi glanced at the clock. It was a little while before class begun. Stretching for a moment, Satomi picked up a folder, and began to sort through the papers in order to find the particular days lesson plan.
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:37 am

[it's fine. Better start than mine lol]
[Thanks for accepting me!]

Takumi Rei//Male Seer//16//Partner- Carmen//Location- Dorm//Tagged-None (Haruto Mentioned)

Takumi had been up for a while just staring bored at the ceiling. He listened quietly to the sounds around him, noting that a certain blue haired dormmate hadn't already left. Taking a look at the time, Takumi slowly sat up and yawned, rubbing his red eye in annoyance as he got up and made his way over to the bathroom, bumping into the door on accident instead of actually opening it.
"Hah..." Takumi growled as he finally entered the bathroom shutting the door as quietly as possible.

Tenma Tendo//Male Beast//16//Partner- Yukie//Location- School Building//Tagged-None

"La la la~! La la la~! Nothing like a good song to start off the day!" The green horned boy giggled as he smoothed down his hair. Said boy knew he had a bit of time before classes actually started so he simply wandered the hallways without a simple care in the world. "Hellllooooo?! Is anybody here?! Wow! I've never been first before!" Tenma clapped his hands together.

Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me