Yes, sir. (Slave RP) - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Yes, sir. (Slave RP) {Accepting}

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:44 pm

i heard more people and masters picking out slaves. no one wants a neko. i though. i took a deep breath and got up. i paced back and forth again to annoy someone else. i stoped and was tiered. isat down in a corner my feet streached out.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misaki Kamiigusa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 am

((Accepted! Since there's the limit of people in royalty, i'm gonna put them in upper class! c: hope that's fine.))

Akira ~ Male ~ Vampire
Akira scanned the cages once more. He wondered, were there any demons? They served higher ups like himself, they were far too expensive usually for the other classes to afford. He crossed his arms and leaned by Azami's cage, smiling at her a little. "Show off, are we?" He asked, grabbing one of the cage bars.

Masaki ~ Female ~ Angel
Masaki sighed softly as she gently flapped her snow white wings. She supposed angels weren't very sought after... While they had loyalty and obedience, they still could be a hassle at time because their wings would take special care. And without their wings (some masters would just remove them) they'd often get too depressed and not do their work at all. She sighed, running another hand through her long white hair.

Yuki ~ Female ~ Inu
Yuki sighed softly. She wanted to get out of here and run around and just play like the dog she was, but instead, she was stuck watching out the cage bars, longing to have a master.
Misaki Kamiigusa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:54 am

--i added 2 new charries a male lower master and a slave girl--

yashiro scoffed and rolled her eyes. "yes i am so is my twin yuuma but she is not to me liking" she said coldly

--how needs a male master???--

angel or kazuma will buy ryumi---

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting Criminal » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:27 am

Name: Lilith
Master or slave: Slave
Slaves (If master):N/A
Master (If slave): Not yet
Species: Demon
Crush: Nope
BF/GF: See above
Spouse: Ditto again
Offspring: No
Personality: She can be moody and even dangerous, a trademark demon except for being particularly arguementative.
History: If you can get her to talk about it, congratulations!
Appearance: Not mine, credit to original artist

Other: Has a bat wing necklace charm, usually appears human but always has red eyes.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (159.02 KiB) Viewed 32 times
Last edited by Consulting Criminal on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
۞
Иσω тнιƨ ιƨ тнɛ ˩αω σғ тнɛ Ĵʋиɢɛ,
αƨ σ αи αƨ тяʋɛ αƨ тнɛ ƨκʏ,
Δи тнɛ Ɯσғ тнαт ƨнα κɛɛρ ιт мαʏ ρяσƨρɛя,
вʋт тнɛ Ɯσғ тнαт ƨнα вяɛακ ιт мʋƨт ιɛ.
Δƨ тнɛ cяɛɛρɛя тнαт ɢιяɛƨ тнɛ тяɛɛ тяʋиκ,
тнɛ ˩αω яʋииɛтн ғσяωαя αи вαcκ;
Ғσя тнɛ ƨтяɛиɢтн σғ тнɛ Ƥαcκ ιƨ тнɛ Ɯσғ,
αи тнɛ ƨтяɛиɢтн σғ тнɛ Ɯσғ ιƨ тнɛ Ƥαcκ.
signature by Of The Falls
My random announcements
Currently feeling~Bored
Currently~Thinking. Shut up.
I have also been Jennywennybobs
And Jellock & Erzan

signature by Of The Falls
Consulting Criminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger128 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:08 am

Veronica ~ Mainly Dark Angel ~ Slave of: Open

By now, Veronica was annoyed! The silly little show-off demon had gotten a master, as well as the angel x demon x vampire! What about her? Ah well, I suppose she will just have to be patient...
“We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.”
-Kahlil Gibran
Tiger128

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukiedog » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 am

sukiedog wrote:Kiva/Female/Inu/18years/Slave of: Open

Kiva sat up in her cage, her golden hair housing a pair of deep and rich brown dog like ears that pointed to the sky, a thick brown and oddly fluffy tail sprouted from her backside whipped around slightly as she watched people pass by her cage. Her head would tip to the side as she watched master after master pass by her.

Kane/Male/Angel/Royal/18 years/Master of: Open

Kane looked at her, his head tilted to the side "your twin?" he looked slightly confused at this, and a bit unsure of what to think.
ImageImageImage
sukiedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NecroFox » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:49 am

love_god wrote:miskune walked up to kano's cage and smirked. "up now" her butler next to her said coldy. "charles dont be cold and heartless" she said to him florning and kneeling down. "hello my name is miskune"

Kano/Male/Neko/15

Kano blinked his eyes open and sat up, eye level with the master in front of him. He wore a rather bored, or possibly just tired, face as he spoke, "I'm Kano." He said with a slightly bowed head, which caused the hood of his hoodie to fall over his face. He quickly reached up to put it further back on his head.

Misaki Kamiigusa wrote:Akira ~ Male ~ Vampire
Akira scanned the cages once more. He wondered, were there any demons? They served higher ups like himself, they were far too expensive usually for the other classes to afford. He crossed his arms and leaned by Azami's cage, smiling at her a little. "Show off, are we?" He asked, grabbing one of the cage bars.

Azami/Female/Demon/16

"Well," Azami replied. "It is one of the only ways to get noticed around here." And I don't plan on staying here forever. She added to herself. She stood and folded her wings. "I am Azami." She said with a slight bow. "A pleasure to meet you." That's right, just keep acting polite and I'll definitely get out of here! She thought with a small smirk.
NecroFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:54 am

Tiger128 wrote:Veronica ~ Mainly Dark Angel ~ Slave of: Open

By now, Veronica was annoyed! The silly little show-off demon had gotten a master, as well as the angel x demon x vampire! What about her? Ah well, I suppose she will just have to be patient...

[Azreal] [Royal] [Vampire] [Master Of: Open!]

Wandering about the tedious row after row of slaves, they all blurred together. He casually droned out the sound of his 'guide's' rambles. He didn't care about any of this 'slave' stuff. He didn't really want to be here in the first place, to be quite frank. Had his family not forced him into getting a slave, he wouldn't have in the first place. "They'll think something's wrong with you!" His mother had said, "A Vampire without a slave! That's ridiculous!" And thus, he'd been brought here today. He'd actually been ducking out on it for awhile, his parents legitimately had a slave go to his house and force him to come and get one today, and they weren't allowed to leave unless he was accompanied by a slave of his own.

Two slaves though, had caught his eye.
Yuuma and Veronica.

He figured he'd approach Veronica first, simply out of curiosity.
She was the closest to the bars in her cage, and approaching it he made direct eye contact with her and only her.
"Hello there." He flashed a kind, fanged grin. Just because she was a slave didn't mean she wasn't worthy of his kindness. He'd no idea why his parents (more specifically his father) had been so insistent on treating them like dirt. Azreal, on the other hand, was his own man, in his own home. A man who lived by his own rules. "My name is Azreal, what's yours?"

(Azzy's a nice vampire, when he chooses to be. ;3 )

[Raphael] [Middle-Class] [Werewolf] [Master Of: Open!]

Raphael found himself wandering the slave market. He'd yet to find a slave that caught his interest, he'd no interest in demons or anything overly flashy. He'd just wanted a loyal and dependable slave, was that so hard to ask for? He hadn't been able to tell much just from looking at them, perhaps he'd have to ask a slave salesman or someone of the like about it. For the time, he continued looking.

[Missy] [Neko x Demon] [Slave Of: Arbion]

Missy sat upright in her cell, her long canine tail swaying rapidly. She was sure of it, today she would definately get a home! She had been waiting for some time now, but she refused to give up hope just yet! Eagerly she peered out of her cell, her bright eyes ready to light up the world.

[Serena] [Angel x Demon] [Slave Of: Akira]

Serena sat in the back of her cell, being in a cell with other slaves was not to her liking. She had been sitting around for a while now, but looking out at the passing traffic of masters and salesmen was getting her nowhere. Even if she wanted to show off, she's not quite sure how she'd go about doing it. So Serena just continued to keep to herself and think. If I never get a master, maybe that would be better... I've heard some of them are downright cruel, what if that's my master? She pushed the thought out of her mind. Don't be ridiculous! Just calm down and wait. That's all you can do right now...

((For new characters, because I like to keep all this stuff organized))
[Tyren Eraphelle] [Upper-Class] [Neko x Demon x Vampire] [Master Of: Open!]
Last edited by rem sleep on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 am

I got up and walkef to the bars. I wonder how many people ate in here i thought. i hope i get out of here soon i know i cant flapmy wings cause i dont have any so what can i do , chace my tail.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NecroFox » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:49 am

Mary/Female/Kitsune/12/Slave: Open

Mary sighed. I'm never getting out of here... She leaned against one of the cage walls and looked up at the ceiling, playing with a strand of her hair.
NecroFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me