I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

Postby redpanda. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:59 am

Probably when Emmi gets back in a couple hours or so, or when more people join c:
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:12 am

Okay, thanks!
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 am

I have to sleep now it's midnight here
My pronouns are They/ThemImage

Previously Allyssia_banter
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:28 am

Allyssia_banter wrote:I have to sleep now it's midnight here

It's 10:27 AM where I live XD
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymphadora. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:40 am

~Burn~ wrote:[center]We, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing
'Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something
They, they gonna see us from outer space (outer space)
Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race (human race)

When the light's turned down, they don't know what they heard
Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world
We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky
'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire
Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
Gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We don't wanna leave, no. We just wanna be right now (r-r-right now)
And what we see, is everybody's on the floor acting crazy getting loco til the lights out
Music's on, I'm waking up, we stop the fire and we burn it up
And it's over now, we got the love, there's no sleeping now, no sleeping now (sleeping now)

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn (burn burn)
Burn burn burn burn (burn burn)

We can light it up, up, up
So they can put it out, out, out

And we gonna let it burn

Hey guys! I am Annabelle Elizabeth Goulding and I am from England. I recently moved to the U.S when I was 7 and I have been here for almost ten years since I am currently 16 years old. I live with my parents Caroline and Joseph and my two older brothers Christopher and Logan who are both 18. We all have british accents which I personally love about myself. Its always fun to have an accent. I am a female if you haven't noticed and I my birthday is November 23rd. I do have a car and my parents are quite rich though I don't have my car with me because I was currently taken away to this school. At first I couldn't figure out what my powers were. They confused me but I eventually figured out that I could use other people's powers no matter what they were. I could lift objects, fly, I could do anything and still can. It took a lot out of me most of the time but I am getting stronger. Other then my love for the powers that have grown within me I love singing. I can play guitar and piano and I am an amazing singer. I have been singing since I was 6 years old and doing dance lessons and gymnastics since I was 4 making me quite flexible and partially a show off. I just love dancing and gymnastics. I am quite dramatic though and am really into the arts like acting, singing, dancing, ect.

Now for the looks. Some say they are most important... I don't really care. Well, to start us off I have blonde hair that is a bit over shoulder length and almost makes it to my elbows. I also have icy blue eyes and pale features. I have the "perfect nose" as my mom puts it and the "Perfect smile" as my orthodontist puts it and my orthodontist's assistant told me she knew when I was in pain because of my eyes. She told me my eyes could tell a story. Apparently hanging out at the orthodontist is a great place for compliments and I still go there quite a lot to check up on my retainers but not as often as when I had braces, I used to have really crooked teeth. Other then looks I weigh 167.9 pounds and I am about 5 foot 11 inches. Not bad as I always say. I am a very positive and optimistic person so I am always looking at things on the bright side.

I wouldn't say my past was haunted or anything but I did grow up in a huge mansion in England for the first 7 years of my life and then we moved to the Northern part of New York City not far from Niagara Falls actually. We lived in a huge mansion in a huge forest and we were homeschooled by an amazing tutor who also gave me voice lessons and lessons on life and religion. My family are quite religious Christians so I have always grown up with that belief. I am guessing probably at the age of 11 was when my powers started kicking in. I got these poundings in my head and I couldn't concentrate in class. Things got pretty bad but I ignored them and became a strong girl. I actually didn't know what my powers were until I got taken to the school at the age of 15 so I bet you know how that all went. Put it this way it was pretty bad. I never liked having all of these terrible feelings but now that I know what I am capable of its almost scary and sometimes not even I can control who's powers fall into my hands and terrible things happen. I admit to blacking out once or twice and that’s what scares me. When will it happen next?

Inside is defiantly what counts and I got a lot inside. I am a very funny and sweet person but I am also slightly socially awkward and that is just because I have always been homeschooled by Mary my tutor. I guess being at this big school is a bit intimidating and I bet my parents are worried about me. I am a very nice and helpful person all around with a passion for singing and a yearn for some physical connection and friends. I have never really had any but my older brothers and my family and maybe even a few family friends. Its sort of tough but I guess I am growing into it. I am a strong brave girl though and I know how to stand up for myself and I can fight. I am not scared to hurt someone if I have to but that is always a last resort. I usually hate hurting people and only do it as self defense which Mary was always teaching me. I also have a identical memory so I remember everything I see, hear, read, smell, ect. Its kind of creepy but very helpful on tests.

Singing
Insects

Dancing
Bullies

Pranks
People who think they are better then others

Gymnastics
Spiders

Writing
Singing in front of people ( Scared )

Weather
Family dying

Chocolate
Tragedies

Spaghetti
Country Music

Swimming
Winning Girls over with gifts

Architecture
Cribbage

My Powers
Failing Class

Music ( Not Country )
Waiting

Parties ( If she ever got invited )
Barbies

Volleyball
Stress

The Beach

Disney

My Family

My iPhone

Well I can tell you a few things about love. I think love is a great thing and it holds society together but I haven't really met boys and therefore never had a boyfriend or crush. I have never really had friends either and have been mostly isolated. My parents have some secret job they don't tell us about that involves a lot of traveling and a lot of nannies when I was younger and we rarely see them. Sometimes they are gone for months and once a year and a half but they always come back. They say they are lawyers but I am not so sure and that is mostly why I have been isolated. I am straighter then a pole and will always be that way.

Last edited by nymphadora. on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
nymphadora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 am

( hey guys, so heres the situation. Im leaving at one to go to a corn maze, so I was thinking we could start when I get back? I'll be gone for 3 hours at the most (i think?)

Accepted once your form is finished - please try and get it done in 24 hours )
Last edited by Emmi537942 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymphadora. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:00 am

{ Alright it should be done later this afternoon because I have to go do dishes and then after lunch I am going to three haunted houses with some friends. XD Halloween Fun. It should be done by late tonight. I can promise you about that. }
┌─ ✖ ✖ ────────────────────────────┐
olou! the name is nymphadora.
| she/her | pansexual | enfp | pm me |
| fandoms | writing | music | photography |
└──────────────────────────── ✖ ✖ ─┘

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒥𝒶𝓀𝓀𝓊 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁
Living in a Lonely World

She took the
Millennium Falcon
𝒢𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✰
nymphadora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:13 am

Emmi537942 wrote:( hey guys, so heres the situation. Im leaving at one to go to a corn maze, so I was thinking we could start when I get back? I'll be gone for 3 hours at the most (i think?)

Accepted once your form is finished - please try and get it done in 24 hours )

(That works for me. :3

I'm making a form for a guy who has Music Controlling and Flight powers. Should be ready soon.)
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 am

Deleted Character
Last edited by Stormie. on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:45 am

Accepted! c:
ImageImageImage