When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:24 pm

XD
he shifts into deer))

sorry Skiz, can you repost for me?))

]Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

wip

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

wip

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie

wip

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain

wip

Jase- Angel- Fox shifts- Crush: Alex- Midnight the fox- Alex

She tilted her head. “Do you? How much more?”

Caiden- Demon, cat ears- Crush: maybe...- deer friend, Sinnoh and Mayu- Gale

The fawn squealed, and Caid smilex.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Crush: Jupiter- Tags:

XP thx. fair warning, he and Kirita may vanish from the rp at some point, so i can actually have them be together. ooo! )

wip

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:00 am

Skizzle222 wrote:Jane
She made her way to the kitchen. She saw Kirita and Cain there, she looked at Kirita and smirked. She looked out the window, then back to Kirita. She looked at the neighbor, but left Kirita to talk to him. She looked at Cain "Okay, I need you and Kirita to work on the pancakes, I'm gonna make Annabel a special breakfast" she was beaming.
(What's Annabel's favorite breakfast? and if its pancakes what toppings?)

Ryan
(mk)

Ivy
She looked at the home near her, she smirked and walked towards it, looking into a window and seeing two people, an angel and a demon.. "What a perfect couple" she mocked quietly to herself. "lets have some fun"

Cain
He looked at Kirie, and suddenly jumped lightly to Jane walking up to him "Oh, y-yeah sure" he scratched his head, he was thinking of doing something for Adonis.. Maybe adopt a dog for Jessa to play with....

Leah
She giggled, Jet sniffed the small dog. He barked a happier bark, he seemed to be warming up to Mercy.

Zoey
She looked at Deniella and smiled, she kept staring, shortly realizing that she was staring and began blushing.

Hayley
She rubs her eyes as if she was in a dream, looking up she nodded lightly, letting a small noise as a yes escape her mouth. She continued her gaze into the sky as if in another universe. "I-ivy" she said in an almost inaudible tone.

(And I guess this is where I explain why I wasn't here... I've been kinda sad lately and my turtle dying didn't help, as well as my family being insensitive and speaking of death every time I'm in the room... I just haven't really felt inspired to respond because of it, as well as school being really heavy on my shoulders, including speech class and anxiety. I apologize for not responding to it sooner, I should be back now though.. At least for a little bit.)

Repost for spirit)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:02 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene frowned deeply and began violently trembling, whimpering loudly as tears fell down her cheeks.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles softly and hugs her gently. “I love you more.”
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari//Crush;;Ari (kinda)
Kipley shrugged softly. "I didn't really. Finn goes to his brothers grave every week. I guess they just met up while he was there." Saying the word grave triggered a memory and she stumbled, holding her head as the memory flooded her mind. She quickly shook it off, trying to ignore it.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn nods softly and rubs her back soothingly while still hugging her.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale smiled at the small deer.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:44 pm

thx Skiz!
Aiden is here to replace Kirita and Mars, since they’ll probably vanish/leave after breakfast))

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She tilted her head as she looked at the other girl. “D...Do I have something on my face?” she asked.

Annabel- Demon- Gf: Jane- Rockett the horse- Kirie, Jane, (Imma give Kirie babs named Shiro Kuro and Neko)

She smiled as she looked at Adonis. (wb)

(It’s French toast, but Kirie likes pancakes with spray whipped cream and blueberries, so...yeah XD)

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie

He hummed a bit as he looked at Mars, nodding at him. He blushed as he looked down a moment, then heard his question. He glanced at Jane, nodding and saying “I’ll help Cain with pancakes, but can this guy help? Or, just stand by in case someone gets hurt...

Kirie hummed as she looked up, hearing Pancakes. “Pancakes, pancakes! I want to help with those! Can I, mama?”

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain

He mumbled “It would be nice if Jessa had a buddy...” Shaking his head, he smiled as he looked into the kitchen. “Make it yummy, Cain!” he called.

She tilted her head. “Do you? How much more?”

The fawn pranced around them a bit.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: All at Anna and Jane’s

He smiled as he looked at the beauty, watching him nod and managing to barely catch the blush. He asked “May I help?” then tilted his head. When he noticed Kirie, he chuckled softly and smiled at the cute kiddo.

Whisper- Female (silver-tipped ginger)- angel- 18- feline/deer shift- Mercy (Tibetan Mastiff pup)- Bi- Crush: ...- Tags: Leah

Mercy yipped as she leaned forward, then pulled back. She reached out a paw, then yipped. Whisper giggled softly a bit, looking at Leah.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Arom.- Tags:

wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Cain
He blushed lightly when Adonis yelled “sure thing, hon!” He called back, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of Ado.

Jane
She smiled as Kirita spoke, “he can help, or just join us for breakfast, And of course you can help Kirie” she smiled and bopped the young girls nose lightly.

Leah
She smiled, happy that Jet was warming up to the other dog.

Zoey
She shook her head “no no you dont, you’re just... gorgeous” she smiled as she blushed happily.

Hayley
She rubbed her eyes “Ivy promised me as I was dying that she would take as long as possible. So why is she’s here? And why is she young?” She tried stansing up, but was very very wobbly and unstable.

Ryan
He took his arm off of her and looked at her “Serene? You okay?”

Ivy
She stopped the dream as Ryan’s arm lifted off of serene.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:29 am

Serendipity//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Ryan
Serene relaxed once his arm left her body. However she frowned a bit. She liked his comfort. She didn’t want him to go away. She awoke slowly with a yawn before looking up at Ryan. She then cuddled close to him, hugging him tightly.
-----------
Alexander//Demon//Male//Tags;;Jase//Crush;;Jase
Alex smiles and looks down at her. “More than you could ever imagine.”
-----------
Kipley//Angel//Female//Tags;;Ari//Crush;;Ari (kinda)
Kipley shrugged softly. "I didn't really. Finn goes to his brothers grave every week. I guess they just met up while he was there." Saying the word grave triggered a memory and she stumbled, holding her head as the memory flooded her mind. She quickly shook it off, trying to ignore it.
-----------
Finn//Demon//Male//Tags;;Hayley//Crush;;Hayley
Finn steadies her, looking st her with worry. “Let’s get you back to my cabin. We can talk there.” He heard the screech of a blood thirsty demon under the kings control and growled softly before picking her up and flying home quickly with her in his arms.
-----------
Gale//Demon-Angel//Female//Tags;;Caiden//Crush;;Caiden
Gale giggled softly and flicked her canine ears towards the fawn.
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 am

Deniella- Angel (brown hair)- crush: Zoey- Seto the kitty- Zoey

She blushed as she said “O-Oh...thank you.” She looked down at her feet a moment.

She smiled as she looked at Adonis. (wb)

Kirita- Demon- Crush: - Yuki the Akita mix- Kirie and co

He smiled as he nodded at Jane. “Thank you, Jane.” he said, motioning the other male in. He glanced to Kirie as she hummed a bit.

Kirie nodded as she looked up at Jane, eyes closed. “Thank you, mama!” she said, then squeaked. She skipped over to Cain and Kirita.

Mars- Male- Half demon (red and blonde bi color hair, green eyes)- Winged dingo (Spirit)- Homorom- Tags: Anna Jane and co

He smiled as he looked at Kirie, then at Jane. “Thank you, ma’am.” he said to Jane, then walked around to the door. Coming in, he nodded at Ado and Anna. He stood in the entry of the kitchen, watching in case anything went wrong.

Adonis- Demon (silver hair)- lover: Cain- Jessa the wolf dog- Cain and co

He hummed softly a bit, then tilted his head. “H-Huh? Cain, did you mean...you’re thinking of getting a dog? Or going to make the food taste good? Or both?”

She giggled as she looked at him, then kissed his cheek.

He smiled when the fawn reached out to his hand.

Mercy yipped as she looked at them. “Erm...where should we go now?” Whisper asked.

Aiden- male- demon- dark hair and brown eyes- fire/deer shift- Hikaribana the golden doggo- Asex. Arom.- Tags:

wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachie_Tea » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:25 am

[removed]
(Please replace everything blue with soft, peachy pinks!)
Name~ Rin
Gender~ Female
Age~ 17
Sexuality~ Straight
+Traits~ Quirky, Simple
-Traits~ Eavesdropper, Weird at times, Not good at hiding anything.
Likes~ Soft Pink, Peachy Pink, Peaches, Tea, Clouds, Flowers, and Bubbles.
Dislikes~ Being Scared, Being Alone, and Needles.
Backstory~ Rin, as a young angel, loved to play in fields of pink flowers and white clouds, until the day. The day she found her mother and a demon had fallen in love.. and she was the result. From that day, Rin never went outside and played in the fields. She grew to be timid and scared of the world around her, and couldn't believe the fact that her father was of the devil.
Role~ Angel
Crush~ N/A
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Hi there, I'm Peachie_Tea. You can call me Peach or Peachie. I play goatlings as well as chicken smoothie, and my user is the same. I'm proud to say I'm returning after a good two years or so, so please take it easy. Good luck everyone!

The profile art i use is not mine, it belongs to seli-chan on zerochan.
Peachie_Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:54 pm

((Add a male and you'll be accepted. One of my rules is to keep genders even))
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:30 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Allison Dejuah
The basics...

Relationships...
Crush: open
Sexuality: hetero
Kin: Jake (cousin)

Digging Deeper...
Personality: Roleplay out
History: Alice was born an angel with very pale skin and hair, she discovered she could heal others and shape shift
Anything Else?d shape shifter, can also slightly heal

Snowball
Male
owner: Allison

Jake Valdameros
The basics...

Relationships...
Crush: open
Sexuality: bi
Kin: Allison (cousin)

Digging Deeper...
Personality: rp out
Anything Else? Fire powers,telekinesis

[im back! i used to be sweettooth, but these are new chars]
Last edited by pebblick on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me