The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:50 am

Taurus: 21 |bi| male (shapeshifter- (human form), teleporting) [location- the Juice bar] job: Security. Tags: Oliver, Anwin,

oh yeah... freezer might be a problem. He knew how to build a few things. Maybe his brother could help him build Oliver a freezer "well maybe I'll build you one" he suggested. It could also just be an excuse to be around Oliver more. Taurus would be sure to use that often. "It could be a nice. little upgrade too" Taurus only knows a little about them because he uses them A LOT. mostly to store blood bags in case of emergency. He hated blood bags and would refuse to use them as much as possible. but sometimes Thunder would win the argument and Taurus would have no choice.

oh, crap yeah might want to check to see if that's broken or not. Taurus thought he was going to get in trouble for accidentally breaking it, so he dug it up quickly and checked. "Nope. not even chipped." and thank goodness. No seriously, he thought he was in a lot of trouble. "Sorry... I'll be more careful" now he felt like an idiot.

"We don't have to debate on anything right now. maybe later. I'm sure we will stumble upon something." true they will. There are an infinite number of things. one of them could be with what to do with all the humans. Taurus wasn't exactly a fan of all humans... any humans really. He had a personal hate for them. He knows it's not all people. but he isn't easy on them when it comes to giving them a chance.

Taurus nodded. even though he already knew the first part. and kinda forgot they were partially blind. but he knows now. "Interesting. mind if I ask? Were you born blind, or did you become blind over time?" It was a bit of a personal question. but he meant no harm to it. He just wanted to get to know this human a little better and understand them. He wanted to know what their intentions were with this place also.

He picked up the glass he previously dropped and finished washing it. He was almost done with the dishes now and started to dry them off with a soft rag that was hanging off the sink.

Thunder: 22 |bi| male (Shapeshifter- (human form) Mind control/Manipulation [location- Flower shop] Tags: Anni,

Thunder smiled. He thought it was cute when she did this. "Exactly why not? I'm sure they love it when you go through the hoop too! might make them feel more comfortable doing it, or less like a chore." He liked that about Anni. She was always so fun to be around. He never had anything to be stressed about when she was here. It was like a nice and peaceful break from the world around him. "That's really sweet of you." speaking of Orca. It's been a while since he's dropped by to say hi. He did every once in a while, but i guess over the month he stopped. probably because he got busy with other things and forgot to visit every now and again. "Does... any of the animals in your play miss me?" He would bring fish and little treats for the animals every time he visited. The thunder was nice that way. "I kinda miss them now that i think about it. Would it be all right if i dropped by?... perhaps later tonight and bring a few treats for them?" they were Anni's anyway, so he respectfully asked permission.

Ember: 24 |straight| Female (Human) [location- Fairgrounds Ferris Wheel] Tags: Caelan, valiant, M'Aoti

Ember doesn’t want to leave this place at all. I mean she would like to go back and get her stuff, but she wants to stay here a bit and learn everything she can about the supernatural's. There was so much to learn and not nearly enough time to learn it all.

“Well, I mean yeah- maybe they are just a little rusty!” he said with a shrug. She made it seem it wasn’t that big of a deal. It didn't look like it was important to her. She hoped to calm Valiant a bit. If it was no Biggy, it was nothing to stress about.

Hey eyes widened and her jaw dropped seeing the wings perched on Valiant's back “NO WAY!!! HES A DRAGON!?!?!” mind blown away. That’s majestic. “YESSSS dragons are real!” she gave a victory punch in the air. “My sister is going to be so happy when I tell her that she LOVES dragons! And when we were kids, she thought she actually was a dragon!” she hid a small giggle thinking about all the silly times they would jump off the roofs of houses to try and fly.

“Oh my gosh can I get a unicorn!?!?” She couldn’t wait to see a real unicorn. A little girl's dream came true. “well- I can see why the unicorn would like girls more. Boys can be smelly sometimes” she said gently nudging Caelan's arm. She was just teasing him a bit. “Oh M’Aoti!! I love your costume!! Those ears look so realistic!!” she shouted over the side of the cart that was bringing them up and up and up. She didn't know those were real. She meant well.

Then turned back to face Caelan “she's really pretty, all of you guys look so cool!” she said as she watched the skies to see if she could see any dragons flying. “This place is amazing” she said Amazed and in awe of the land called Fairgrounds. Everything seemed so peaceful here. “Do you guys have magic school here? To teach all the kids how to use their magic? OH! Like Hogwarts?” she couldn’t help but laugh at the thought of there actually being a Hogwarts but for supernatural's. “I'm a Hufflepuff!” she smiled pulling a pin off her bag and showing Calean. “Yeah, I give off all the Hufflepuff vibes.” she smiled as she rubbed some dirt off the face of the pin.

This place was beautiful and wonderful in every way. She wanted to explore all of it. She wanted to learn everything there was to know about this place and all the distinct kinds of supernatural's. She wanted to make friends with a unicorn, roast a marshmallow using dragons fire, talk to animals, meet a vampire, hang out with a demon or have a lovely picnic with an angel! All these things are on the bucket list.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:57 am

Caelan smiled; Ember reminded him of himself at a young age, when he was just learning more about the world of the supernatural. Even though she was human, she was kind, thoughtful, and personally, he found her beautiful. As she asked if they had a school here, he shook his head, "No, we don't have anything like Hogwarts here. And if you want, I'd be happy to show you some of our unicorns. As the Ferris wheel continued up, he moved his hand to place it on top of Ember's, blushing lightly as he did
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:49 am

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem, cafe

The black haired, eared, and tailed one glanced to Grey. The ears and tail were seemingly gone, actually just hidden away. They smiled back at him, despite his being a toothy smile. They waved at him, then glanced to the others. They had a place to stay, but they didn't have to pay rent. Not that the vampire had asked them; he'd spoken to Robin. They looked around at the humans for a moment. "It is getting late, so you probably should all start heading out at some point. You can't really stay here all night. Though I'm sure some wouldn't mind," they said to Ezra, but also Liem and Caspar.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder, Taurus, a d others

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She didn't know he was thinking she was cute, but if she did...oh boy. She'd be blushing really bad right now probably. She nodded as she looked at the handsome male. "Exactly; I think it gives them confidence, or makes it look more fun." She laughed a little, then said "Orca might miss you. Of course you can come visit!" she said, seeming excited now.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Taurus, Thunder and Anni, Malum

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one nodded and said "Thank you. It might make it easier, but he really doesn't mind this thing." Still, they took the bowl, and said "Thank you." They then unscrewed the device, dumping the water in.

They then looked to Taurus again, saying "I wasn't born blind, actually. Some stupid kid thought it would be funny to throw something at me...We were in first grade, so I guess he can't really be blamed. He was a dumb kid, which all kids do dumb things, and thought it would be funny. It hit me in the eye and damaged...something. I began to progressively lose vision after that. So it's only in that one eye. I can't see out of the one at all now though," they said.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko, Ezra, Grey

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male tilted his head. He pulled out his phone, saying "It says it's almost nine. I mean my phone, my phone says it's almost nine."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TTTTTTTTTT0 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Greg elizabeth |Male| Pan | Human | Tags:any one in cafe
The tall man walked into the cafe quite bored as no one had noticed him for some reason. He almost hit his head on the sign again but dipped his head just in time. He had a large grin on his face but then hit his head on a light "ah darn it!" he'd notice how loud he had talked and lowered his head embarrassed sitting down messing with a small sugar packet.
Ill be giveing my pets to random people (in large amounts) as i dont plan on playing on this anymore. I will come back when theres updates and give out more but thats about it.
TTTTTTTTTT0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TTTTTTTTTT0 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:27 pm

Utopia: tags- Greyson and anyone near
The faun tipped his cup with a frown as it was empty, he'd hop over the ring toss boundary and skip away yelling "i'ma go to the cafe and refill my cup!" he turned his head fast slowing down as he got to the door walking up to Greyson. "hey could i..?" he'd shake his cup looking through his shirt pocket grabbing his wallet and pulling out a few bucks handing them to the person.
Ill be giveing my pets to random people (in large amounts) as i dont plan on playing on this anymore. I will come back when theres updates and give out more but thats about it.
TTTTTTTTTT0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 05, 2022 10:57 am

Olivier Sparks
23|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Taurus, Anwin
"Oh- oh, you don't have to do that. You're already washing up for me and saving me a job." Olivier said. He didn't want to be in too much debt to Taurus, as much as a great upgrade it would be for him. Maybe he'd try and figure out a way to get one on his own... even though he didn't know where to even start with that. Maybe when he figured out a way to pay Taurus back, he'd accept such an offer... something other than free drinks, since he did that already.
Olivier then smiled warmly, noting that Taurus seemed to think he was in trouble. "It's okay, as long as you aren't hurt - don't worry about it. I've got plenty of glasses." he said quickly.

Yes, he was sure they'd find something to debate over... maybe later. For now, he didn't want to put any pressure on the subject right now. Checking the time, Olivier saw how late it was starting to get. "Ooh, looks like it's almost time to begin closing up." he said, then looked at Anwin. "Don't worry - you can stay a while longer if you'd like to, there's no rush." he added. He hadn't seen any other humans, and didn't want to leave this human on their own. It did seem strange that no one had come looking for Anwin yet - hopefully the others hadn't already gone home.

Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Amiko, Caspar, Liem,
Ezra, Grey, Don
"I would not like to be around for that collection." Robin replied to Grey, with a light laugh. Imagine 150 years of missed rent? Definitely not something they'd want to be a part of.
They let the conversation around the others continue until Greyson spoke to them again about their show. "I'm due to perform tomorrow evening, if you're interested. And that invite goes for everyone." Robin said, and glanced around at the others, to be sure that they'd all know they were extending that invitation to everyone. And as for the time... they glanced at their watch. "Goodness, it is almost nine. The sun will be setting soon." Robin was a little shocked - more time than they'd expected had passed. It had certainly been an unexpected day, though.
Looking to Caspar, Robin shook their head. "It's not too late, so there's still some time before everyone tends to close shop and get some rest," they said, not wanting to be rude.

Ezra Callahan
22|Male|Human
Tagged: Greyson, Don, Ami,
Robin, Grey, Liem
"The best one - and only good one to stay awake with - would be the espresso. I've had... some." Ezra said to Caspar, and had evidently lost count of how many espressos he'd actually had. But he was feeling awake and great, so that must be something good. Maybe he'd have to find out just what beans Grey used for their espressos, so that he could make sure to use them when he got back to town and wanted to pull multiple all-nighters for when he did his researching.
Ezra raised an eyebrow slightly when Grey made his comment about the town. From the rest of the conversation, it was obvious it had been a very long time since Grey had been there, but it did make Ezra curious as to whether they had been in the same places, and done the same things. Maybe even lived in the same area. "I live near the old plaza, opposite the library, and a clear view of the sky and a field I can go out and sit in at night with my telescope." Ezra commented.

Valiant Astor
"Mid-30s"|Male|Dragon
Tagged: M'Aoti, Ember, Caelan
Valiant was uncertain, but he nodded at M'Aoti. "That does make sense. There is no point in worrying them if they are going to be here for a while." He did wonder where they would stay, though, because he was quite sure the gate wasn't about to open any time soon. No, the sense of unease was beginning to turn to dread. Perhaps the apartment building would magically expand for the unexpected guests... or maybe they would have to stay with some of the other residents. He hesitated at the question, being unsure of the answer. "I... honestly don't know. I wouldn't think so... but it has been a very long time since a human has entered the Fairground." Valiant replied. He didn't like not knowing.

He turned a little to see Ember and Caelan, since Ember made her exclamations. Well, at least, he heard her, not quite able to entirely see in the entirely visual sense at the moment. She was certainly most excitable. Despite all his concerns, he rather hoped that this excitement wouldn't end up being crushed too harshly if things took a left turn - which they were sure to.
Valiant turned towards M'Aoti again, about to say something, when there was a slight rumble in the ground. It wasn't particularly strong, but was noticeable. "Did you... feel that..?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu May 05, 2022 3:09 pm

Caelan's eyes widened for a moment as he also felt the light shaking and yelled down to Vincent and M'Aoti, "You two aren't the only ones you felt it! Centaurs are attuned to nature. I have a bad feeling about this." as their cart returned to the bottom of the Ferris wheel, he immediately got out and returned to his centaur form. He walked over to them and said, "I don't like this at all. First the gates close, and now this. Something's definitely wrong with the balance of the fairgrounds' magic."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 06, 2022 7:59 am

[assuming everyone can feel the rumble]

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem, cafe

The black haired, eared, and tailed one glanced to Grey. The ears and tail were seemingly gone, actually just hidden away. They smiled back at him, despite his being a toothy smile. They waved at him, then glanced to the others.

they hummed a small sound, and twitched their ears. Their tail flicked, then they sighed and looked around for a moment. They glanced to Robin as he spoke, and they shook their head. They then made a small sound as they felt a very small rumble. "Robin....did you feel that?" they asked. They then looked to Grey and the humans, and tilted their head. "Did anyone of you feel that?" they asked them all. They'd definitely felt it, and they were sure others had but wanted to be sure.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder, Taurus, a d others

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She didn't know he was thinking she was cute, but if she did...oh boy. She'd be blushing really bad right now probably. She nodded as she looked at the handsome male. "Exactly; I think it gives them confidence, or makes it look more fun." She laughed a little, then said "Orca might miss you. Of course you can come visit!" she said, seeming excited now.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Taurus, Thunder and Anni, Malum

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one looked to Taurus again, saying "I wasn't born blind, actually. Some stupid kid thought it would be funny to throw something at me...We were in first grade, so I guess he can't really be blamed. He was a dumb kid, which all kids do dumb things, and thought it would be funny. It hit me in the eye and damaged...something. I began to progressively lose vision after that. So it's only in that one eye. I can't see out of the one at all now though," they said.

They then glanced to Olivier, and smiled at the half elf. They said "Thank you, but I...should probably go find the others. It's getting late, and they must have all ended up somewhere together. I...it was nice meeting you," they then said. They weren't sure if they should ask these two to go with them. After all, Olivier needed to close up his juice bar, at some point, and Taurus probably had things to do.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko, Ezra, Grey

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male tilted his head. He made a small sound as he looked to the werewolf, and nodded. "I...definitely noticed that," he said, and got worried now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat May 07, 2022 4:29 am

Caelan sighed, explaining the balance of the magic wasn't easy, even for him. When he finished thinking, "The fairgrounds are magical, such as the gates, we've never closed or opened them manually, they're magic. It's hard to explain. But as for doing something about it, I would have to get more information. I don't know enough about what's wrong in order for me to do anything."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Mon May 09, 2022 1:14 am

Shepard||Appears 24||he/they||hellhound||paramedic||location:paramedic tent||tags:open
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Shepard woke up, the first thing they noticed was the lack of an annoying ringing. This immediately caused a panic to stir in him. The hellhound shot up from his bed and checked the analog clock that sat by his bed. To Shepard's horror, the realization that his alarm didn't go off hit them; actually, did he accidently forget to set it? It didn't matter, they supposed. Oversleeping as the resident paramedic was unprofessional. Of course, his services were twenty four seven and if someone needed medical assistance in the middle of the night all they needed to do was knock on his door. But it felt like he should avoid at least not being visibly available when they say they would be. Hopefully nothing too drastic had happened while they had been snoozing. He doubted it, no one had come to fetch him so an emergency probably hadn't happened. At least medical wise. After all, when was the last time something bad had happened at the fairgrounds? This thought put Shepard more at ease, the tension in their shoulders dipping as he pulled back the hair in his face into a half ponytail. He made a quick change from sleeping clothes into more work friendly clothes, black pants and a black button up shirt. Black socks and shoes soon followed. While most would be apprehensive on wearing black clothing with fear of overheating, Shepard counted on it. Being a hellhound, he thrived in heat and often craved it. He'd rather be overly hot than slightly cold. Thankfully, the fairground's apartments adapted to the room's owner so it was something he never had to worry about. Besides, it was harder to see blood on black fabric.

After brushing their teeth, they headed out and decided to ignore his gurgling stomach for the moment. He could grab some food after checking his stall. It didn't look like much, but then again that wasn't the point. Efficiency was much more important than appearance when it came to a stall like his. Doing his routine inventory check, Shepard noted that he should restock on a few items. Admittedly, he had been procrastinating on buying materials he was starting to get low on. A sigh escaped his lips; this was why he liked to get an early start to the day, then he could do a supply run before the fairgrounds opened for the day. The hellhound was hesitant to make the trip now, just in case he was needed. Perhaps he should check in with the other residents. He could let them know he was going on a run. Going to the small town that the fairgrounds was on the outskirts of wasn't something he liked to do. In fact, the idea made him anxious. It wasn't like Amazon delivered to the fairgrounds though, so sometimes the trip was necessary.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me