☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby nykta » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:52 am

Kamira Night

She quickly grabbed Callie's fallen cans and stuffed them into her other arm. "I just had a thought... None of us checked the kitchen to see if there's food." She sighed when she realized this all might've been for nothing. She walked in and set her cans next to Callie's.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:10 am

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: First floor party |
❝ Ione moved a few steps towards the direction of the newcomers, not wanting to interfere with Elizabeth speaking but wanting to know what they were saying. She looked back at the rest of the group, mostly at Keelan. They would probably need to go off and explore soon, but she guessed it could wait. Maybe they'd wait around a bit and get to know about the two new people.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Third floor party |
❝ Akiria shrugged a tiny bit. "It's fine." she said quietly. Though she tried to keep her cool, she ended up blushing a bit, turning her face away to try and hide it. After taking a few breaths, she regained her composure and turned back to them. She looked over to Luna, asking with her eyes, "You okay?" Just in case. Realising how close she was standing to Vaxas, she inched a step or two away. It was just instinct to not get too close, she told herself.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:37 am

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third Floor Hallway/Room 320/Tags: Calypso, Zoomer, Vaxas, Akiria, Luna

Cole stayed still, not able to hear Calypsos concerned voice. His body and mind locked into a flashback of the Lamia and him during their time at camp before the outbreak. the flashback quickly switched memories of Coles Commanding officer, who was Coles trusted squad leader, sit him down and tell Cole that Luna had died. The memory switched to himself sitting on his bed with tears dripping down his cheeks. Those same tears filled his eyes for a moment, but seemingly vanished as Zoomer tackled the Lamia to the ground, believing she was someone else. Cole immediately went to grab zoomer off the Snake girl, but stopped due to Luna and Vaxas pulling him off, resulting in Zoomer flying through the wall and Luna slithering behind him. a part of Cole asked himself 'why?' If she could throw someone through a wall, did she really need his protection? he then turned his attention back to the group, with Zoomer pulling himself out of the rubble and seemingly flirting with Luna or teasing at Cole, he turned an even brighter red then before, Vaxas's comment and wink didnt help. Cole turned to Luna and Akiria, his voice as apologetic as he could sound. "Sorry, Zoomer didnt mean to attack you. he thought you were someone else." Cole gave a thumbs up in question to the A.I. "You good dude?" He asked, questioning his true well being.

Kyle Cross/Male/Super Speed/Second Floor Hallway/Room 138/Tags: XLR, Roi, Elizabeth, Keelan, Ione, Ashton and Coal mentioned

Kyle nodded his head at Rois question for being prepared to head out. He then turned his head to XLR, also nodding his head at her in reply. "Third floor it is." He stated and began to head toward the stairs. Before he even took one step, Kyle switched his attention to Elizabeth who had called out to two boys who were peeking their heads through the door. After discussing on what to do, with Roi insisting to move on, Kyle turned his head to XLR with his arms crossed. "You wanna head up or join the party?" He asked with a tilt of his head, wondering whether or not she wanted to Split off from the group and explore the floor above. his excitement on exploration stayed flowing through his body while he waited patiently for an answer.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:52 am

(@Simonpet, I'd be fine with that ^^)

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/aѕнтon/ĸyle/elιzaвeтн/ιone/ĸeelan/roι/хlr(мenтιoned)-ғorм
Coal silently stood, eyeing the two strangers who parted from the large group. The one was definitely female, but the other Coal couldn't identify the gender of. Hi! He took a glance over at Ashton as he said this. Upon seeing how jumpy his friend was, he decided to telepathically speak to him. Calm yourself, Ashton. These are just people, no need to get over excited like you do when around puppies. Coal then looked past the two strangers infront of him to look at the rest of their group. He could tell not everyone there was human. A female stood tall and seemed to have metal as skin. I'm Ashton and this is... What'd we decide to call ourselves? We're twins, Ashton, identical twin brothers. The brunette replied. Oh! Right... And this is my 'twin brother', Coal. Before Ashton could start asking them ten questions at once, Coal quickly silenced him with a glare and spoke instead. And who are you and your friends?

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/cѳɑʆ/kyʆɛ/ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ/iѳɳɛ/kɛɛʆɑɳ/ʀѳi/xʆʀ(ɱɛɳtiѳɳɛɗ)-Բѳʀɱ
Ashton bounced up and down on the soles of his feet, excited to see some of the people in the group walking over to them. He didn't care to notice anything off with anyone in the group, such as mechanical parts. His eyes wandered from person to person, and Coal. Calm yourself, Ashton. These are just people, no need to get over excited like you do when around puppies. He sighed at Coal's request, but calmed down anyways and stopped bouncing. Hi! He cheerfully said to the two strangers. His eyes wandered over to the female as she spoke. I'm Ashton and this is... What'd we decide to call ourselves? We're twins, Ashton, identical twin brothers. Oh! Right... And this is my 'twin brother', Coal. The blonde air quoted the words twin and brother, saying them in a sarcastic tone of voice. He was about to ask the strangers some questions about who they were, but Coal butted into the conversation, silencing Ashton for now. And who are you and your friends?

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/clเภт/vคxคร/c๏lє/z๏๏мєภ/cคlypร๏/lยภค/คкเภเค(мєภтเ๏ภє๔)-Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen claimed their jaw shut when the male noted that they could talk. You shouldn't of done that! Now this human knows your not a regular deer. The mentally scolded themself. They were usually so careful when it came to humans, usually. Sometimes they would have a slip up, such as this run-in, and speak. The human would either run away scared or try to attack them. But Aspen always managed to get away unharmed. But now they had nowhere to run to, they were practically a corner animal. And cornered animals were very unpredictable. They gave a nod to his question. Y-Yeah. They looked past the man to the group standing a little ways off behind them, and even further down was a small group of two. How many people are here? They wondered. Are all of them human? That one with the wings must be human, or the snake woman. What is this place? They turned their attention back to the man in front of them. If-If you're not gonna hurt me. C-can you help me get out of this place then?

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 am

Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | 3rd floor hallway | Tags: Luna, Akiria, Calypso, Vaxas, Cole

Zoomer brushed the dust off his clothes, and smiled. "Now you see why I have a healthy fear of women's tempers." he said, matter-of-factly. Zoomer responded to Cole's kind question with a thumbs up of his own. "I've been thrown through walls millions of times. It takes a whole lot more to wreck. At least as an A.I. I don't turn red when I see cute chics, Sephra." he laughed. Wait, could he blush? Zoomer didn't want to find out. Or did he? Okay, now he was just messing with his own head. Zoomer decided that it was time to stop picking on Cole. Although Zoomer seemed to be flirting with Luna, he actually was just trying to tease Cole about the blush. Zoomer was not the oblivious type, unlike Calypso. He knew she didn't get it.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:50 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole, Vaxas, Zoomer, Luna, everyone else in hall 300

All I did was frown and shuffle away from him, and most the others. Confusion swamped my mind, slowing my actions like quicksand before I finally snapped out of it. I suppose it doesn't matter if I understand or not. It doesn't affect me... I guess. But I'd still like to know. It doesn't seem to be the kind of thing somebody asks about. So instead, I just quietly walk away, heading for the stairs like I did a few minutes ago. For some reason I'm angry with the serpent-girl. I don't know why. I wasn't given a reason, I can't drown the feeling though. And I don't want to release it either.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:51 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
Elizabeth decided to go ahead and read their minds anyway, just to be sure. It took slightly longer to break through their mental defences but when she did, was simultaneously worried and relieved. The two were telepaths and could...steal energy? Of what sort? She would find out sometime later. Thankfully, they were trying to find out where they were and why, like everyone else in the place. She withdrew from their minds and said, "I'm Elizabeth, and this is Roi." She motioned to Roi as she talked. "I woke up here a while ago, and ran into them." She motioned with her head to the group behind her. "Where are you from?" She thought that they were from one of the parallel Earths, but wanted to know more. Each universe turned out so differently, and she would love to visit some of them. She had only been to about five in her entire life.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor lobby | tags: Callie, Kamira
Raphael walked inside and dumped his load onto the table. It looked like one of those counters found in a hotel, but he didn't care much about what it was; just that it was there. His arms hurt, but thankfully he was used to holding large and heavy objects for a long time.

"Ah, don't worry 'bout it," he said to Kamira. "At least we'll have extra food. I can guarantee that it isn't just the three of us here! There's my sister, plus our fire-lizards, and probably a bunch of other people. Maybe their pets, too. This looks like a hotel," he said, "and I would think that people would come here until all the rooms are filled up." That sounded like a frightening thought to Raphael. So many people would be torn from their homes and lives, and would wind up here, not knowing where they were or why they were here.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:00 am

♡ ah, ashton and coal are reminding me that I have two ocs who are a set of twins...maybe I should add them to this mix }

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; (Keelan, XLR, Ione, Kyle) Elizabeth, Ashton, Coal

Roi shaped his face into something at least resembling a smile. He cast a stealthy glance at Elizabeth to reassure himself of her presence, then turned his attention back to the newcomers - Coal and Ashton, as they introduced themselves. Odd names. And still, they were giving off no signals. How perfect. In his mind he contested the statement that Elizabeth or most of these people were truly 'friends' of his - that, to him, implied a close and well-established bond, increasing receptivity to each other's emotions and even the distance at which they could receive signals. Friendship was a bit of a big deal.

"I'm Roi." He introduced, avoiding trying any sort of greeting gesture for lack of knowledge of their customs. "Roi Boxxer, more formally. And Roi Rantaro Boxxer most formally." He continued, joking in his tone. Normally, they'd be remembering each other's signals like one remembers someone's presence or voice. Roi decided to wait for the two to answer instead of assailing them with further questions.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:29 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: 3rd floor hallway crew

He exhales heavily through his nostrils,
    Slipping his hands into his pockets as his wing fizzles out and disappears into the hilt of his sword,
    entering the decorative skull as if it were a genie in a bottle.
    That blush never did cease, and Vaxas could very well feel the burning of his cheeks now.
    He hung his head, ashamed of himself.

"My apologies, please excuse me for a bit. I'm warning for none of you to follow."
    Angsty Vaxas was going to have an angsty moment.
    He wandered off, sword on his back, sulking.
    Reaching the end of the hallway, away from the rest of the group,
    Vaxas slowly unwound the bandages around his knuckles, moving his thumbs over the rugged and scarred tissue.
    It wasn't long healed, but no matter.

"There is something... Very, very wrong with me," he whispered,
    raising a fist and thrusting it into the wall.
    He didn't stop there, pounding at it until his knuckles were red and started to bleed again.
    It would take away he pain of loving somebody that wouldn't want to be yours in any life.
    Vaxas thought Akiria didn't want him back in Frearie,
    And she would never want him no matter what they were and where they were.
    At least the stress would be gone soon.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:18 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Despite the danger being over, I continue to hide behind Cole still slightly trembling. While it was true that I could now take care of myself a bit better, the same old habits and mistrust still stuck. I quietly curl around the male loosely in a gentle shaky hug. In the span of time we had not seen each other, I had learned how to fight, very, very horribly, but fight none the less. The army had dumped me off in the middle of the night with nothing, in the middle of a canyon.
I had fallen off a cliff and was horribly injured, from the scent of my blood, animals had started to gather nearby. A wounded animal, easy prey for any predator.
"I missed you..." I tell the male once I calm still hugging him.
"I thought I would never see you again, I thought I was going to die."
A lamia's love ran deep, they were strictly monogamous and this lamia, had fallen for Cole after a bad dose of Nightingale's syndrome. It was Cole, or nobody now, nobody else would do.
No matter how hard I tried, when we were separated, I couldn't fill the gap in my heart. Cole was my missing piece, it wasn't like I had ever told him, but seeing his cheeks go red caused me to start to think maybe I should...
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me