Zombie apocalypse (new and joinable)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Zombie apocalypse (new and joinable)

Postby BlueArcher7 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm

( so do I just jump in or what?) :/

"Each man has a purpose which he sets up in his life . . .
. . . Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
--Robin Hood
BlueArcher7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itshedgehog » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 pm

(I'll just jump in.)
Scarlet was walking trough the forest. Making a quick look up she noticed that the rain clouds were gathering. "Darn it!" She said because she realized that she needs to find a shelter. Putting a hand on her machete she looked around for fire wood. Before everything had started she managed to take a tent from her home, so the shelter part was not the most important, she needed a fire. It didn't take long for her to find some thin osier that she could chop down for wood. When she had collected some wood she looked at the sky again. It was darker then before. There was a perfect space for a tent and a campfire, now only she needs to hope that no zombies will show up, it's enough that it's raining.
If you want a name, call me hedgehog.

I don't care what gender you think I am and somehow I don't care about my gender either. On the internet I'm hedgehog.
my twitter
itshedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueArcher7 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 am

(I'm just going to jump in)

Kendall was walking listlessly through the forest, his two dogs following eagerly behind him. looking up Kendall saw the sky darkening and knew that rain was on the way. wandering a little ways, he was looking for shelter and firewood before the whole world became soaked. all of a sudden his dogs started barking and took off.

"Pickle, Sprite Come back" he shouted before following. when he finally caught up to his dogs they where standing in a small clearing with a little tent and a small fire.

--Robin Hood
BlueArcher7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itshedgehog » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 am

When Scarlet was finished with her little camp she heard dog barks that seemed to get closer. "Oh not someones dogs" She sighed when she noticed two dogs running towards her. Then a young male, around her age. "Are those your dogs?" She asked going towards her camp with more firewood, and seeing that both of the dogs are in her camp.

I don't care what gender you think I am and somehow I don't care about my gender either. On the internet I'm hedgehog.
my twitter
itshedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Fallen Ash:. » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:29 am

( Jumping in as well)
Once I reached the forest I looked back, and sighted. I was beond lucky to have made it out of the city alive, I looked down at my dog Boots and patted her head " Thanks." I said, she helped me in my most troubled time, and without her I wouldn't be alive. After walking around the forest a bit, I found a deserted spot where I could set up my tent for the night. I was happy I was able to bring it along, it was a bit small, because it was a small tent I had as a kid. But I couldn't bring a proper tent, that was too heavy. One I got it all set up, I needed a fire, but I didn't bring any lighters so that was one thing I couldn't make, and I couldn't bring my sleeping bag so my ony means of warth was Boots. I crawled into the tent with Boots before the rain hit, we curled up together giving each other warmth in the cold rain.

H E L L O

| She / Her |

| Full-time Student |

| Part-time Goof |

.:Fallen Ash:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueArcher7 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:03 am

"yeah" Kendall said with slight hesitation "normally they are better behaved than that. must have smelled you or something. they are good like that" Kendall was wary of the girl she didn't seem like the type on get on the wrong side of. taking a big risk in trusting someone other than him self Kendall stuck out his hand " my name is Kendall, The bluetick's name is Pickle and the wolf hound is Sprite. What your name?"

--Robin Hood
BlueArcher7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itshedgehog » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:45 am

Scarlet doubtfully looked at the person who just called himself Kendall. "Scarlet" she replayed coldly and but the twigs she had found next to the fire she had made. Ignoring the guy and his dog she sat down by the fire and started to look for something in her bag. It didn't look like she found what she was looking for so she just put the backpack next to her and started to stare in the fire.

my twitter
itshedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueArcher7 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 pm

"look I don't trust you anymore than you trust me, but incase you hadn't noticed this is the zombie apocalypse so we can't really pick and choose which real people we come across and who we don't. The fact of the matter is two people have a better chance then solo." Kendall said walking up to where she sat down and stuck out his hand once again. At that moment his dogs went crazy.

--Robin Hood
BlueArcher7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueArcher7 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:12 pm

( how do we meet up with the original group???????)

--Robin Hood
BlueArcher7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Fallen Ash:. » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:16 pm

( I think they just stopped RPing so I think it's just us)
I looked outside of my tent as it started to rain, then I zipped up the tent. I defied now was a good time to look over my stuff, all I had for weapons was a kitchen knife and a fancy dagger my father had. I needed to get my hands on a gun, some water, and a lighter. I sighted in desperation and fumbled around my pack. When I found a pack of cards I gaped, I forgot I brung it. So I played war by myself in the tent, keeping my ears out for zombies.

H E L L O

| She / Her |

| Full-time Student |

| Part-time Goof |

.:Fallen Ash:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me