☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:12 am

darcy_jensen wrote:edited !!

listening to what Cyprion said (for once) lily bounced down the ravine where Mallory and Cilan were. "Hey guys, I'm going to bounce you up where everyone else is. Hang on." Wrapping her hands around the pairs shoulders, she closed her eyes and teleported them up to the group.

Here we go, sorry I edited it to keep up
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:13 am

Laurel stuck her tongue out childishly at Cyprian. "I'm only willing to use the other method if Olivia and Lily can't handle it." She nonchalantly snapped off a somewhat thin twig and threw it at Cyprian like one of her daggers. Too bad it wasn't heavy enough to knock him out, not from that distance.

Erion glanced up worriedly at Laurel. She's asking for a fight again? "Laurel. Stop."

She sighed and only climbed about a foot higher, not bothering to reply.
Last edited by Lonely_Dream on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:14 am

Jaai realized he was right. He didn't know her name. "Uhm, Jaai," she said. She spotted Cilan, Mallory, and Lily. "Look, it worked. Heh."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:17 am

Cyprian took a mental note of Jaai's name, but then something whacked him in the head. "You're lucky I can't climb," he growled and pounded his fist against the tree. He didn't have Queen Solara's ridiculous strength, so he couldn't really do anything about Laurel. His scowl turned into a smirk though, when Lily returned with the others.
"Great. Now let's get going. Lead the way, Ant boy."
Cilan ignored Cyprian completely, and turned to Erion. "Hey, you want to lead again? I think the back of the group is the best for me. That way, if there's trouble, I can just do what I did back there. Oooh that was so cool. You guys can call me the Phoenix from now on."
"Shut up, Ant boy," Cyprian scowled.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 am

Jaai patted Cyprian on the back. "Chill, it's cool. You don't have to talk to him."
She rose an amused eyebrow. Of course, she thought his anger was ridiculous, but she felt compelled to defend him.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:21 am

lily felt a little overwhelmed, her strong, leading personality a little swamped by everyone else with the same characteristics. But actually, she didn't really mind. I could try out being a nice, gentle person instead, she thought to herself "yeah, I'm going to be helpful and quiet and look out for everyone," she decided, a little smile pulling at her lips.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:23 am

Ari was happy to move on, though she didn't say anything. The fog cleared up bit by bit, but the shadows still loomed over the area.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:24 am

Olivia

She got up and sighed, "can we please stop fighting and instead get going before more guards come?" She flapped her wings a couple times to see how sore they were.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:25 am

Cyprian relaxed, opening his clenched fists. He hadn't even realized his fists were clenched. "Yeah," he said and looked away slightly, his face burning like Solara had touched his cheeks.

It seemed like Rowan's power didn't work well on wings. Most people wouldn't even be sore, but Rowan could sense that Olivia's wing was uncomfortable. He was pretty much the team doctor. He could tell, by observing the most subtle signs, when someone had something wrong with them.
He stood up, taking a deep breath. "I'm glad we all made it over," he said, resuming his normal smile.

"There's a cabin up ahead, look," Cilan said excitedly. He could see the patterns of horizontal wood through the trees. It meant a wood cabin was up there somewhere. "Great. I need a nap."
"Even though I just had one," he added as an after thought and laughed.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:26 am

Erion hesitated for a few seconds before shaking his head. "I'm going to scout with Laurel. I think Lily and Ari can lead together; Ari can read either Laurel or my thoughts to follow." He quickly climbed into Laurel's tree and more or less scampered off like a squirrel, towards the cabin.

Laurel cackled, catching herself and flipping onto another tree as she slipped off of the one she was on. "Learn to climb then, since I enjoy pestering you." She giggled and followed after Erion, fanning out slightly so that the strings were in between them.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me