Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby McShmalex » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 pm

{I'm laptopless, so my responses will be short and far between, so sorry!}
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:11 am

McShmalex wrote:{I'm laptopless, so my responses will be short and far between, so sorry!}

((Don't worry, we'll slow down for you. ^^))
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:24 am

(I can't really do too much ATM anyways :p)
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:16 am

Type:Full wrote:(I can't really do too much ATM anyways :p)

((I'll reply now for you.))

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:33 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Axl, Ivy, Karamu
"...I see." Zenin paused, watching both Ivy and Karamu with his visible orange eye. Something still told him that their story didn't quite add up, but he would let it go. Of course, he'd keep an eye on Karamu, but he trusted Ivy as much as she'd earnt over the years.

"I suppose if you two have no further business with me, I shall take my leave. Axl. Come with." The Rezla King turned on his heel and walked away, watching the small bird that had fallen prey to Axl's plant life plummet into the undergrowth impassively. He planned to go back to his castle and brood, or maybe play with Axl a bit. Either way, the foreboding black fortress was his destination. As he glided across the ground, he whistled and held out a hand. On his wrist landed a pitch Crow, and it screeched as he whispered to it. Zenin smiled as it croaked and bobbed its iridescent head, before releasing it into the cold wind that always seemed to be blowing across Menia.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby dionysvs » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Axl | Forest | Tags;; Zenin
    Axl glared back at Ivy and Karamu before turning to Zenin. "Yes, sir," he said softly as he calmed down again. He hummed softly, glancing around the woods before being frightened by one of Zenin's crows. He jumped back, letting out a hiss much like a cat. Axl stood back until the petite black bird went away. Axl came to Zenin's side again and smiled brightly at him. Zenin was probably the only person to see Axl smile. "What do you want to do when we get back?" he asked curiously, tapping his fingers together. "Or do you want to stay out here for a little longer?" Axl wanted to stay, but he wasn't sure Zenin wanted to. "It's.. okay if you want to go to the castle though."

(bleh)
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:37 pm

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Axl
"What to do out here, Axl? I was going to go back." Zenin was still grinning at Axl's cat hiss, and so his casual, everyday look of indifference was broken. As they strolled through the woods, every ten meters or so, when Zenin stepped on the ground, the grass and bushes around him would shrivel and die, making him sigh. The problem was, his destructive power was too great to be contained by simple leather gloves and boots. So every now and then, it would kill the things around him. One of the reasons Estille had got rid of him, Zenin supposed. Thankfully, he could direct it into the ground, rather than it erupting in waves and injuring those around him.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:54 am

"Uh, erm.. I dunno," Axl mumbled softly, "I-I just like it out here a lot.. you know. I'm much stronger here too. I might get sick at the castle." He heard the crunch of dead grass, a frown appearing on his face quickly. Axl stopped every time, trying his best to bring the plants back, which ended up tiring him out. "Sorry." He hoped he hadn't offended Zenin as his powers weren't his fault, he just hated to see plants die. Axl tugged anxiously on his hair, looking out into the woods. "Uh.. Zenin?"
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:07 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Axl
Zenin frowned, unhappy that Axl didn't share his fondness for the Rezla Castle. Would it make him ill? Did he not love the Demon enough that Axl had to spend vast amounts of time outside? A tree nearby gave an unearthly scream as Zenin's anger caused an explosion of destructive power, and it keeled over in a great cloud of birds and insects. A couple of these creatures died as they fled, and Zenin struggled to pull his devastating abilities back in. It just made him so... Unhappy. The fact that he wasn't enough for Axl. Couldn't keep him at his side without it making the Demon sick. Another thing he'd failed at. "What, Axl?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:39 am

Axl could tell that Zenin was getting upset and it worried him. "A-Are you-" He was about to ask if he was alright, but then he heard a thud as a large tree fell to the ground. The loud noise bothered him very much, causing him to cover his ears. Axl felt like he had caused Zenin to do this and so he started to cry quietly. He wiped his face quickly, not wanting Zenin to see that he had gotten upset too. Axl glanced back over at the fallen tree, desperately wanting to fix it. His markings started to glow faintly as he debated whether or not he should. Axl realized reviving it was probably not the best thing to do right now since he was still tired from earlier. "I-I'll tell you when we get back."
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me