Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

Postby Forever Insane » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:32 am

Bane laughed "I think I might have made her slightly uncomfortable" he explained to Ondine

◤--------------------------------------------------------◥
"There are people out there who are ghosts,
no not THAT type of ghost, I mean people
who talk less than most and think a great
deal more. They are the ones who stay
silent and quiet no matter what, they hide
their emotions and wait, for what you might
ask, perhaps revenge, perhaps some secret
that we're too daft to realize."

◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

Threat of Shadow [Medieval RP]
◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:35 pm

"probably. " Ondine shrugged, Helping Georgie put the horse inside the barn and then returning to Bane, offering her hand to pull him to his feet. It was getting colder outside and she didn't want to be outside much longer.

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:50 am

~Night and Darkness~

.: ImageImage :.
Just the Basics
Name:Alice Bayne
Nickname:Alice

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom:Edelivia
Personality:"hehe,well to be honest I'm kind of a pain in the...*Coughs* ...Yeah,uh,Lets just say I'm not too much of a "Fair" Maiden.Not to say that I'm all bad though,Seriously I'm not that bad of a person,not all girly, yes, but I have to say, I am quiet a nice person when I feel in the mood for it...What's this? Do you dare mock me you lowly beast?! Come here coward! mock me to my face and let me show you your pitiful place under my boot once I cut you down with my sword you illiterate,worming, piece of....!!!"
Good traits:She Hates to run from a fight,no matter what the cost is on her she will pay it to save those in need or to save her own pride.She is loyal to a fault,in which she will give her life to protect her kingdom and even a stranger who is in need.She is a true knight to the bone ,besides the fact that she is a woman, and has a stong will to keep that posistion of knight no matter who tells her she can't.
Bad traits:She's a natural fighter at heart and has a steel blade for a tongue,her lies are swift and decieving just as her blows with a sword to the chests of her enimies;So she gets in trouble quiet a bit especially when she fools around in taverns and makes a jester of her warrior heart.She can't take many things seriously outside of her duties,which is why love for her is out of the question as well,besides,who would want such a disgraceable women for a bride anyways.Such traits are taboo in a women.
("Did I mention that I am terribly terrified of horses? I don't trust those large beasts")

History:"Well since you asked for it so nicely old chap;I was born into a family of servants,or well I guess you could say "entertainers" since my mom and sisters are brothal girls in the other kingdom,W-Which is one of the main reasons I left and Joined into this kingdom when I was about 12.It wasn't easy leaving since usually you need some kind of guardian to travel at my age and to support you,What horse...hahaha sorry,anyways so it was really hard on me and I don't want to get into detail as to how I survived on my own,I can tell that sap story to you sometime later;so yeah, a little while after I got here I got myself into training with some really mean knights and a flirty high knight,and after some butt whoopins and a couple of bottles of Ale on their part,I came to be my happy thriving self now...no that was not sarcastic "

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics:"You can tell it's me from a mile away,I don't even know why I have to mention scars here,I got so many of them that it's ridiculous to point them out to you,no you can't see them!Here then,look,all you get to see is this one her on my shoulder,yeah that big ugly white one you ba..*coughs*...got that about a year or so ago in the wars.Why you ask so many questions?! All you need to know is that you can find me easily by this big mane of fire sitting on my head okay,hey! my eyes are here you no good mangey...Get out of here!"
Description of usual outfit:"Well uh lets see,Armour,armour,tunics and trousers,armour,oh and did I mention armour?"
Hair:A good Chestnut red in the light ,but at night it's as dark as blood among a fire that spills in curls to mid-thigh went she leaves down and out of her armour.That red firery hair is her trade mark,the one thing that men,hahaha my bad,people recognize her for.
Eye color:A deep auburn brown,like the autumn leaves.
Skin tone:She has a slight tan thanks to being in the sun all day, though her skin still remains a slight pale color,especially in the winter time.
Body type:Thanks to her mother she regretably has some charming curves on her.She has a small waist and good hips for child bearing("like thats gonna happen"),long legs,thin fingers,a not so flat chest(which sucks) and a good straight back.Don't let her girly look decieve you though,She make look soft and thin with all those curves but she is almost pure muscel thanks to years of harsh training as knight and having to stay in shape to stay one.She can kick you into next month if you mention any of the following so be careful.

We're a Family
Father:"I seriously have no idea who this no good coward is"
Mother:"Janet Bayne,you can visit her saggy old skin in the brothals in the next kingdom"
Siblings:"haha a list of pathetic names of pathetic girls..sorry..hoes...that I don't care to mention."
Crush:"Yeah right"
Courting:"the only courting I'm doing is with my sword"
Spouse:"Good luck"
Animal:"Nope,told ya don't like horses,the other animals get on my nerves too,though dogs are sort of cute."

Other:She's a piece of work but she'll get there eventually...

.:Image
Image :.
Just the Basics
Name:Rei Naomi
Nickname:Rin

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom:Silithia
Personality:Rei is a shy pure soul,always greeting with a smile even if she is in complete pain,and never really meeting people's eyes with her own.She is very quiet and moves through a place as a soft and gentle breeze ,only affecting those that catch sight of her,like a ghost in the night.She is sweet without words,her actions displaying her will to not give up on making others happy even if her own happiness is out of reach.Because she does not say much and obeys willingly she made the perfect servant.
Good traits:She is sweet,quiet,and has a gentle grace about her,like a caged bird.She doesn't give up and works diligently throughout the day and some of the night if need be.
Bad traits:When asked a serious question her answers are short and brutally honest,which is dangerous as servant if your master doesn't wish to hear such words.Besides that there is a flaw in silence as well.
History:"Master,since you ask,I shall I answer.I was born a twin to a farmer and a seamtress on the borders of the two kingdoms.I lived there with my family happily though always in fear as war waged between the two kingdoms in that time;I lived there happily for 13 years until One night during a raid,my family's house was pillaged and burned down,my parents were tortured and killed in trying to save me and my brother,and I fled for this kingdom that night without my brother.I never saw my brother again.After that I came to become a baker in the village,and did quiet well for a while until the war ended and the village I lived in was destroyed by the mages of Silithia .So in being captured and becoming a slave for Silithia I came here to the castle and became a slave to you my lord.Is that all you request of me,master?"

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics:Rin is quiet thin;guant;She has shoulder length blond hair that used be long when she was young ,before she chopped it off to not be recognized if someone from the raid were to come looking for her.She has scars on hands and legs from her work and tends to favor her left arm more than her right due to a injury in her right arm.The only thing that distinguishes her is her vibrant blue eyes.Even when her face is expressionless her eyes seem to tell a story unspoken on her lips and unheard to human ears.Her smile a mask to hide the story there on her face.
Description of usual outfit:This
Hair:Sunkissed blond that is like a radiant light in the sun.(blinding)
Eye color:baby blue
Skin tone:A soft cream color since she doesnt see much sun working in the castle.
Body type:Soft curves around her hips and chest,yet very thin and weak,though there is some muscel on her arms from kneading bread and cleaning.

We're a Family
Father:Lyall Naomi
Mother:Dawn Flynne
Siblings:Len
Crush:"Servants are not allowed to fall in love"
Courting:...
Spouse:...
Animal:"I love animals,Yet I have never had one personally"

Other:Nope

.:ImageImage
:.
Just the Basics
Name:Light Kage
Nickname:Light

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom:"I belong no where"
Personality:Light has a very concerning personality,leaning more on the borders of unsociable and insanely cynical.He's deadly silent until you become his target,after that let the games begin,because that's what they seem to be like to him.He has a very dark soul,so dark one would question if he was even born an innocent helpless baby;He's mysterious and dangerous,not one the tall dark and handsome type you want to mess with.
Good traits:"I'm not so sure if there are any"
Bad traits:He's merciless on the hunt,and is alone in his walk of life.
History:"Well,well,since this is the last question you will ever ask in your life I shall answer it my prey,But you only get one little hint,shhh..you can't tell anyone...I was abandoned on a mountain side to die when I was 4 years old,hunted by assassins were my lousy parents and so they left me to pay the price,17 years later here I am,didn't I turn out nicely?"

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics:Light has scars covering most of his body besides his face,in which only two resides,one around his left ear following his jaw,and another just like it on his right,other than that he tends to keep sword shots away from his face.However,You won't see any of these features except his black cloak,maybe some of his scars if he's walking out in the open,that's all you'll get of him unless your dead.
Description of usual outfit:
Hair:Auburn Brown
Eye color:A deep chestnut brown,but you wouldn't know that unless he allows you to come close to him.
Skin tone:A light tan colored,normally he's covered in dirt after brawling about though.
Body type:Light is your basic tall and mysterious type,though handsome doesn't really apply since the only people really seeing his features are the people he kills and his mates in the field,but even then its rare to tell.He has broad,brawny shoulders,and firm torso from his days of work,yet thats all you can tell through his cloak.

We're a Family
Father:Unknown
Mother:Unknown
Siblings:Unknown
Crush:"Unspeakable"
Courting:"No time"
Spouse:"Impossible"
Animal:"many if I borrow some"

Other:Very Unpredictable

.:ImageImage :.
Just the Basics
Name:Lorn Naomi
Nickname:Len

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom:Eroniel,but not strictly.
Personality:One word to describe Len is:Durable.He can take just about anything done to him and still get up from it;Giving up is not in his vocabulary.He has a strong soul and a very loyal one as well.Though he works as bounty hunter and has to be cold in some cases,he is warm hearted,and only wishes to help others when they need it,yet people don't normally see that in him when he goes about town looking for people.He is quiet by himself but when you get him in a group of people he trusts then he can be quiet loud and playful.He's just a good strong hearted man,stubborn yes,but good.
Good traits:He's loyal,he hold's out in tough situations,he's humble,he's warm,what else do you want to hear?
Bad traits:Heres the scary part,he may be good,but if he gets angry he gots quiet the temper,it's like a whole other ruthless side comes out,its rather terrifying.
History:"I don't really want to talk about that now,I have to find my si..errr, someone on my list okay?It's long and not important right now,in short,I was born on a farm that was burned down,my parents were killed,I lost my sister,came here,and have been working here since;Now I have to go!"

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics:"Ive got quiet the collection of scars on my back and arms,as those are the parts that take most of my beatings;Though people mostly recognize me for my face and hair.I expect thats how most people are recognized anyways..."
Description of usual outfit:This
Hair: Slighty long Dirty blond hair that has a mind of its own on his head,and that he has to tie back after his last haircut.
Eye color:A stormy blue color,like the angry waves of a sea,the turmoil inside streaming out through his eyes.
Skin tone:A tan color as he spends most of his time outside in the hot sun looking for people.
Body type:Len is an average sized man,well built and durable from his years of being a bounty hunter,and although looking a little on the small side he is covered in muscel.

We're a Family
Father:Lyall Naomi
Mother:Dawn Flynne
Siblings:Ren
Crush:"Not now"
Courting:"Maybe later"
Spouse:"Haha no"
Animal:"Horses from the stables"

Other:A almost complete look a like of his sister.
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    How I feel: Ready for eternal hibernation
    What I just finished: Yona of the Dawn
    What I'm starting: The second season of Stranger Things (Finally)
    What I'm waiting for: Miraculous Ladybug season two
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
    What I am doing: Watching Disney Movies, Crying, and eating chocolate.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:34 am

.: Image :.
Just the Basics
Username: SaphiraBrightscales
Name: Princess Elizabeth
Nickname: Lizzy

Digging in Deeper
Kingdom: Silithia (originally from Eroniel)
Personality: Elizabeth is the opposite of what some royals are. She isn't snobby or selfish but she is caring and gives money to the poor whenever she can. She loves to be with friends but she can't handle large crowds or being the center of attention. Lizzy is more on the quiet side than the loud side. She loves to spend time in the forest and with animals.
Good traits:Lizzy is friendly, caring, careful, loyal, sweet, gentle, nice, and even tempered
Bad traits: Lizzy has trouble making difficult decisions and has trouble handling difficult situations.
History: Lizzy was born in the Eroniel castle with her family until her capture when she was 8. Lizzy was in the forest one day when the mages of Silithia came out from behind the trees. One of the two guards with her was killed immediately while the other one was believed to be dead. She was taken back to the kingdom of Silithia against her will. Unknown to her and the mages, the guard had made gotten to her family and had told them of the tragic news before dying.

Yeah it’s Me
Physical characteristics: none
Description of usual outfit: here
Hair: long, curly, and brown
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: tan
Body type: slender

We're a Family
Father: King Sorren
Mother: Queen Anne
Siblings: Prince Gavin and Princess Rosaline
Crush: no
Courting: no
Spouse: none
Animal: none

Other: no
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 am

(Bumpie :D)
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    How I feel: Ready for eternal hibernation
    What I just finished: Yona of the Dawn
    What I'm starting: The second season of Stranger Things (Finally)
    What I'm waiting for: Miraculous Ladybug season two
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
    What I am doing: Watching Disney Movies, Crying, and eating chocolate.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me