S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby doc . » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:14 pm

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฅ _ ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
xxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” xX
xxxShe/Her - Mute Swan Shifter - 20 yrs - 3rd Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Ethan

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
She chuckled and sighed while enjoying her own glass of lemonade, before sitting the pitcher away and planning on not filling anyone else's cup up again. Ethan suggested they go back to the dining area with the berries and she nodded. The grin turned to a full on smile at his mention of poison again
"Right.. just don't say that the berries have poison in them.. we'd be outta luck." she responded before finishing up her cup and setting it aside to grab the berries
"You can drink and walk at the same time, right? Come on, lets go back to the dining area!"
x

xxxโ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€
He walked through the dense forest until it was getting hard to spot the hand in front of your face. Things were getting closer together, and it was a little chilly out.
He stopped before a large clearing, waiting for Kaliya to catch up before gesturing to the clearing.
"Thes is where they come out most noights." he breathed softly, the faint trail of steam from his lips as he spoke.
"Take out yer bow.. get comfortable and show me how ya hold it."
He hoped that as he taught her how to hold the weapon and or use it properly, the night life would kick up a bit.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:08 am

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x Ethan gasped dramatically, placing a hand on his throat. Damn ice... he thought coldly as he waited for the ice to melt. Once it did, Ethan took a few last sips of his lemonade before placing the now empty glass on the table. He looked up at Layne and shook his head, "I don't think that we would have to worry about the berries- but let's go so we don't starve everyone.".

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x "I'm sorry for worrying over you too much Audrey, I know it's out of character for me, but you can't risk the chances with a snake." he apologized, knowing that he probably apologized more than once while their trip back to the village. He headed towards the medic hall once it came into view.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || ~~~ || xxx;

x ---
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:13 am

N แด แด  แด€ . G ส€ แด€ แด„ แด‡ . K แด€ ๊œฑ ๊œฑ แด€ สŸ แด€
โ†ณ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | โ˜†

xxx"i suppose. i mean, i'm still not the biggest fan of the dog and wolf shifters here - though some like dante are just big, fluffy sweethearts that always want to play - i've still got this mild fear in the back of my mind. i guess that's why i enjoy my snow leopard so much, since it's quite the opposite of dogs and well, gives me confidence to lead." nova paused for a moment, considering her words carefully. she found herself focused on eve's eyes as she talked. there was something so calming about the sea of blue that she could get lost in for hours if she wasn't careful. "something greater than my regular self leading a whole group of people that are each unique and strong in their own way. you, for example, eve, are such a good person. you may seem like a pushover at first, or around certain people," she smirked, "but you seriously have a strong opinion, a strong heart. that's something to be proud of for sure. there's absolutely nothing wrong with sounding like a kid - in fact, we have quite a few here that speak like someone older than them." nova thought back to her last memory of a time when it was okay for her to not be an adult, that of leaving her home.
    xxxshe stood at the terminal, her uncle james embracing her tightly. after a moment in his arms, natalie pulled herself away and waved a goodbye to her cousins, jack and elaina. with a small smile of confidence, she turned on her heel and headed towards the entrance gate. saying goodbye wasn't that hard in itself. it was as soon as she'd boarded that plane and took her seat next to some guy in a grey sweater. that she felt she'd left a part of her behind. her self-confidence crumbled and her head dropped into her hands. what was she doing? an exchange program in asia? that was a world away from her family. her whole life had been in vermont, aside from those first few years in canada. sure this was an amazing experience for her current field of education, but without anyone else? she may as well be backpacking in greenland. the pilot's voice crackled over the intercom, telling them to buckle up and stay seated during take-off.
    xxxshe shook her head and snapped out of the daze she'd been in, breathing a bit heavier since the memory made her think of the crash. nova put a hand on her forehead and leaned into it for support. "yeah, i think i'm gonna shift for a bit," she said, hoping he didn't mind. "and if you could, that would be great." she quickly shifted into her snow leopard, then nodded to eve. she dug her claws into the roof, not deep enough to ruin anything, but far enough down for her to be stabilized.

R แด‡ แดข แด€ . F แด‡ ษด . D แด€ แด‡ ส€ ษช แด
โ†ณ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | โ˜†

xxxa small sigh escaped reza's mouth. he was disappointed by aiden's vague answers, but didn't want to question him any further. "yeah i guess." reza didn't let himself feel down for more than that moment though, because he was busy with separating the supplies into neater stacks on the already organized shelves throughout the room, this time by use. a shelf for headaches and things of that sort, cramps and sores, and everything else in between on one half of the room, physical injury remedies on the other. at the mention of aiden's break, reza's gaze wandered to the guy once more. taking in the strange look on his face - was that wist? regret? - and the amount of weariness seeming to take a toll on aiden's body, he nodded. "go, i've got a hold of it for a bit. you'd better be back soon though." he raised his eyebrow, then turned back to his work, listening to his mentor's footsteps fading away.

M แด‡ แด‡ ส€ แด€ . K แด€ ษช . Y แดœ แด‹ แด แด 
โ†ณ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | โ˜†

xxxmeera flailed in the water when misha started to tickle her. she bobbed up to the surface, laughing, as the coyote jumped in and splashed her. the goof howled in his adorable way, forcing her to grin. she scooped him up in her arms and dunked him under the water, going down with him. she came back up and turned to misha after wiping the water off her face, keeping harley in one arm, and splashed the older guy. she was giggling so hard she couldn't speak, but the expression on her face told volumes.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:42 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ H แด€ ส€ สŸ แด‡ สxxS แด› แดœ ส™ แด‡ ส€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 20 . resident . coyote . the baths
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; meera . misha
    Harley let out a yip when he was pulled underwater by Meera, the sudden pressure change causing him to come out of the water and shake his head vigerously. He let out a small bark and licked Meera's face, happy that he had found the girl. He glanced at Misha with a lopsided grin and barked at him as well, his tail wagging under the spa water. Harley knew he should shift back but he enjoyed his coyote state, it felt easier to him, at least on the walking part. Four legs over two was definently better.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E แด  แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด› แด›xxB สŸ แด‡ ษด ษช s
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; nova kassala
    Eve listened to Nova, feeling his face heat up when she started to mention him being strong. It was unusual, he wasn't one to be called strong but more on the smart side. He moved his hands to try and cover his face but ended up using his hands to stabilizing himself when he shifted. Eve kept his mouth shut as Nova shifted and watched as she dug her claws into the roof. Nothing major he knew, she wouldn't do that just for her safety. She'd be more than willing to fall off the roof to make sure the roof stayed in tip-top shape. While Eve was thinking he shuffled backward for a moment, and in that moment he didn't realize how close he was to the edge of the roof. In a split second, he started to lean back, as if he was going to fall off. In that moment he let out what seemed to be a little yelp, flailing his arms back and forth.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ E สŸ ษช แดข แด€ ส™ แด‡ แด› สœxxS แด ษช แด› สœ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ 32 . resident . atlantic white-sided dolphin . dining area
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ tags ; marley hook
    Liz gave Marley a cocked eyebrow before a smile split on her face. "A swim sounds nice, and if i'm being honest I haven't shifted in a while. Not many chances for me to shift unless I go out in the ocean so. Let's do it." Liz smiled as she stood up, brushing the back of her shorts off before looking at Marley, extending her hand out to help her up. "Do you think lots of people are going to be at the beach? It's not a bad day out but yet again I can't check the weather unless I look up and judge it for myself. Who knows, it could start downpouring in the next hour." She joked, using her other hand to push some hair out of her face.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:15 am

Alexis Madison Ridge

female-location:camp-tags:open-1st generation-20yrs
Alexis sat on a tree stump in the camp gazing around with a rather bored expression on her face, she had an apple in one hand and she was eating it without much interest, her legs were swinging slightly and her hair blew in a gentle breeze. Eventually after the apple was finished she stood up and quickly threw the core in a bush before returning to the stump to sit down again.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:53 am

โ˜†xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | resident | 16 | female | bisexual | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | orange tabby cat

Marley took Elizabeth's hand, pulling herself up. "Meh," she shrugged. "If it starts downpouring we can just run to safety." She started heading towards the beach, adjusting her black beanie as she walked. "Dolphins are cool. At least you like swimming no matter what. I love swimming, but hate it when I'm a cat. Something about how the water moves through the fur." She shuddered a little, obviously uncomfortable. "It's just.. not fun." Marley looked at the ground as she walked, making sure she didn't trip over anything."

โžดxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
marley | resident | 17 | female | homosexual | laid-back, level-headed, resilient | white lynx

Hunter sat in the warm water of one the female baths, enjoying the warm water. It was a warm day, and Hunter preferred cooler days, but she also loved swimming in warm water, or even just sitting doing nothing, as she was doing now. She pushed a strand of hair off her face, wincing at the weird feeling of her wet hair across her cheek. Sighing, Hunter slid farther into the water, until just her head was showing above water.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:50 am

xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก _ ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
xxxHe/Him - Siberian Bear Shifter - 50 yrs - 1st Gen
xxxxxxxxtags: Meera / Harley

He flinched a little while the girl eventually came up and the coyote went straight in. He blinked a few times and then sat there smiling at the two while they played around. It was quite cute, he tilted his head and watched them play around a little before the playing involved him. This caught him by surprise and he flinched once more as he was sprayed with water. Normally the kids would've thought twice about splashing someone like him. Luckily he was in a good mood and he smiled while gently laughing, wiping his face off to splash them both back.
"Game is over!" the Russian snickered while crossing his arms over his large chest proudly
"I won game.. Harley came close second place. Meera could not stay under water for that long!" he laughed heartily, his bellowing laugh echoing throughout the baths while he ran a wet hand through his hair
"Too ticklish to stay under!"
x

She nodded and took his empty cup to take care of it, setting it in her sink before setting her own cup aside.
"Good idea, there could be starving people out there just waiting for us to return!" she chuckled and sighed, gesturing for the other to follow while getting up and exiting the kitchen, and eventually the cabin itself. They left the cabin and were then on their way towards the dining hall. Bowl of berries in Layne's grasp. Close to the stomach
"Ethan.. random question but.. what do you want to do with your life?" she asked out of nowhere, breaking the silence to look over at him
"Like.. here on the island. If we aren't going home like the elders say we are, what would you want to do here?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:53 am

x.
xxxx
โ โ˜ฝ โ”„ A แดœ แด… ส€ แด‡ สx A. xA แด… แด‡ สŸ ษช แด€ โœง โžx "I just couldn't stop caring. Perhaps that's my downfall."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xAudrey xโ—x 18 xโ—x Black Tiger xโ—x Straight xโ—x British xโ—x Location : Forest Path {GT} Healing Cabin xโ—x Tags : Nathan
x
x

Audrey smiles at him, knowing he just cared about her well-being. "It's fine, but I'm sorry for making you worry." She continues walking towards the medic hall with him, feeling a bit apprehensive. She hadn't seen Aiden in a while, or any of the medics for that matter, and honestly she was worried about what they'd think of her. Getting bit by a snake was definitely a blow to her pride as a big cat.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

x.
xxxx
โ โฆ โ”„ K แด€ สŸ ษช ส แด€x E. xE แด  แด€ ษด ๊œฑ โœง โžx "Do not dare allow someone to sully thy beautiful wings.."
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xx โžฃ xKaliya xโ—x 19 xโ—x Crow xโ—x Straight xโ—x Canadian xโ—x Location : Forest xโ—x Tags : Mick
x
x

Kaliya's blue eyes look at Mick for a minute as she takes the bow. Truth be told, she had never used one before so she didn't really know how to hold it. But asking for help was obviously out of the question, so she plays around with it for a minute before figuring out the right way to hold it. She glances back at him, as if looking for a hesitant amount of reassurance. The chilly night air gives her goosebumps along her pale skin, but she doesn't allow herself to show any other signs of being a tad bit cold.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:45 am

Penelope E. Brasswell || 37-Female || Straight || Cottonmouth || None || xxx

x ---

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || Layne

x He laughed at Layne's statement about the possible staving people at the camp waiting for them to get back with the berries that they kinda stole from the dining hall. He then looked over towards the side as they walked in silence for a bit before Layne came up with a random question. As he thought about his answer, Ethan listened close to what she had to say else, not wanting to be rude and interrupt her. "Well...I want to settle down with the right woman or man...maybe have a kid or two... Not really interesting as it probably won't happen. So, maybe I would just break away from the group and explore the island...the part that we don't get to see that much...y'know. Then I'll come back in a few years and share what I have found.". He bit his lip, trying his best not to make eye contact with Layne. "It sounds stupid now that I'm saying it out loud...But what about you Layne? What would you do?" he asked, glancing up at her only to glance away.

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || Audrey

x He didn't catch the smile that she threw at him, but instead he listened to what she said to him. "It's okay...I shouldn't be worrying about something small. But it's not a good thing to take chances with snake bites, not knowing if it was poisonous or not." he said, might make matters worse, but he waved that off, knowing that it was fine. Sighing, Nathan looked up slightly once they reached the medic hall. He walked up the steps and towards the door, soon to grab ahold of it and held it open for Audrey.

Aiden F. Winston || 37-Male || Bi || Secretary Bird || ~~~ || xxx;

x ---
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:44 pm

She went dead silent the moment the other began talking about what he wanted to do in the future. It made sense, Ethan seemed like a real family man rather than like her. She wanted something completely different.
"I get it.. yeah.." she sighed while shrugging a little. "I just want to explore the world. I've never been happy here. Sure I might want to settle down as well but I have my whole entire life ahead of me! I want to see everything and then.. find someone along the way. I haven't felt anything much here so I figure.. why not go out and find someone." she explained
"Or something.. something else besides this stupid rock we're stuck on."
x

xxx๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
xxxHe/Him - Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- 21 yrs - 2nd Gen

xxxxxxxxtags: Kaliya

He watched her carefully and narrows his eyes. There was clearly a lot wrong here he had to work with.
"No.. no no no." he sighed while coming up to her and moving one hand to each of her arms. He re-positioned her accordingly
He watched where she aimed and huffed hotly. Of course it was cold out, a bit of his breath showed in the wintery air
It was getting darker by the minute
"Lift up yer elbow.. pull back wid as much strength as you could muster an properly aim.. loik.. so.." he hummed while taking her fingers and placing them very gently in the correct place
"Don' focus too much on where ya wanna shoot.. focus more on how th' arrow's gotta get there."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me