☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (O/A)

Postby Soup5 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:44 pm

[@Spiritstar3: I decide to delete it because I need to rewrite that part.]

XXXYin/genderfluid/location: living room/homunculus (shapeshifter)/tag: everyone in living room
    Yin slid down from the kirin before landing on their feet. Yin believed they heard a little squeak in the background and attempted to look around with their hands nervously put together. However, they were too late to recognize the small flying creature that came at Yin at high speed right before seeing their features. Their flight-and-fight instinct decided to send a signal to their small brain to face plant at the floor. Yin did just that. The bat flew away before Yin could even process the thought. Yin begins to sniff and sniff, trying to man up by fighting the urge to cry again. "Ah- I-" They blubbered while putting both palms on their bruised spot.
[-15 brain cells]
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 ☾ // (NEW THREAD)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:56 pm

[Soup: XD that's fine

Squeaker: XD yeah, it is Yin]

Viti Vi genderfluid- 18- guys; Nikolav is crush- Neko- jumping, swimming, cat communication, cat form- Mochi lover, loves purple- Tags: Nyx-> Nikolav

The blue eyed brown cat flicked their tail, and looked to the witch. They nodded quickly to her, and mewed. They then made a small sound of embarrassment, and transformed bAck. "Okay," they said to her, and offered a small smile. "Ill go check on him," they said. They went to the hidden entrance, and went down into the basement. They turned to cat form again. They ran over to where they saw the cage. They meowed up at him, figuring this form was better for the time being.

Maau M; Kirin prince m- 18- homo; Zayn for now- Kirin- Leadership, turning into dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon communication, floating, holy fire- really likes carrots (lol), Chinese, dances sometimes, likes water- Tags:

The Kirin shook his brown antlered head, then hummed a bit. The blue pendant shook around a bit when he shook. He watched the Homunculus child go off. He looked concerned as they face planted...but the bat looked over. He turned around, something calling to him. He ran to the door, turning to brown eyed silver-ended-long-reddish brown form.

He opened the door and ran out, then turned to Kirin again. He ran and ran, called by something, his family though none would ever know. He ran and ran and ran. Finally, he disappeared into the night, and would never see the house again.

Yang Ya (if you want)- agender- 10- bi; might like Yin- Vampire elf- speed, bat form, can make ferns and specific flowers (lilies and sunflowers) grow, leadership maybe- has a cat- Tags: Kori mostly

The red eyed black bat turned to the human again, as he spoke to and focused on the cat. They squeaked happily again a moment. They nudged the cat a bit. They then heard the other child sniffling and blubbering.

They squeaked worriedly, and flew back over to him. They hovered, since bats couldn't really sit on the ground. They could be on the ground, but they'd like be crawling around. They decided to do that anyway. They landed to the ground, crawling close and squeaking again. They nudged Yin with their tiny head, hoping not to scare them.

Cat
The little cat mewed and looked up at Kori, then hopped up. Spider didn't seem like he'd attack them. Therefore, they'd deemed it safe, and now sat in Kori's lap. They purred and licked their little bat friend, as well.

Leslie White Les, Lie agender- 16- girls; open- human- swimming, intelligence, writing, running- likes red and brown, German and Russian- Tags: the group, Nyx, Silver and others, Viti

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. The reddish brown eyed white blonde one nodded. They made a small sound as the witch told them not to...She told them not to go check on their friends. Well, they were more just acquaintances now. They moved over by Maria and Audrey. They let the wolf sniff, then pet her and said "So soft..."

Maria Athos Mare f- 18- lesbian; Nyx- werewolf (turned)- speed, wolf form, intelligence, swimming- Affiliation: the human kids, for now- was turned by a friend, Favorite colors: green and brown, likes ice cream and meat loaf- Tags: the group, Nyx, Viti

The green eyed white marked golden she wolf twitched her brown ears. She wagged her tail again, and licked Audrey's hand. She then made a small sound as she heard Nyx. She looked over her shoulder at the witch. Her ears were back, shyly, just seeming to prove Leslie's point. She then turned back to Audrey and Leslie. She sniffed Leslie's hand, then let them pet her. She made what seemed a sound of enjoyment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:24 pm

kori (core-Δ’)||he/him they/them||tags: the group, spider, yang, cat||location: the mansion living room(?)

at the sight of the bat crawling away to them, he drew his attention to yin, and their companion, not fully registering what he saw. (I THINK THERE WAS A KIRIN THERE RIGHT?-) instinctively, kori slid his hand along the newly perched cat’s back, petting it gently. then, kori realized just what he’d saw. his head shot back to where he’d been looking previously, yet he was careful not to startle the cats. he looked at the kirin, a nervous look creeping onto his face. he swallowed. this night was truly something crazy.. and it left him wondering; would he ever truly feel the same now?

(if the kirin wasn’t there ignore any parts about it AA SORRY IM ALWAYS SECOND GUESSING-)
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:38 pm

La Esmeralda wrote:
Autmun/Female/Fairy/Bisexual/Tags: Jason/Romi

Autmun replies, " I was just trying to help , and I know fairies don't eat people. " She put her hand down and said, " I was just offering to help you out , but your a werewolf that just needs guidance I think, but if you don't want it, I'll just walk away and leave. " The stubbornness of her showed as she crossed her arms, her amber like eyes were fixed on him, as her amber like wings fluttered slightly.
(for Friday and Romi)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:31 pm

Viti Vi genderfluid- 18- guys; Nikolav is crush- Neko- jumping, swimming, cat communication, cat form- Mochi lover, loves purple- Tags: Nyx-> Nikolav

The blue eyed brown cat flicked their tail, and looked to the witch. They nodded quickly to her, and mewed. They then made a small sound of embarrassment, and transformed bAck. "Okay," they said to her, and offered a small smile. "Ill go check on him," they said. They went to the hidden entrance, and went down into the basement. They turned to cat form again. They ran over to where they saw the cage. They meowed up at him, figuring this form was better for the time being.

Maau M; Kirin prince m- 18- homo; Zayn for now- Kirin- Leadership, turning into dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon communication, floating, holy fire- really likes carrots (lol), Chinese, dances sometimes, likes water

The brown eyed silver-ended-long-reddish brown haired Kirin -he out-

Yang Ya (if you want)- agender- 10- bi; might like Yin- Vampire elf- speed, bat form, can make ferns and specific flowers (lilies and sunflowers) grow, leadership maybe- has a cat- Tags: Kori mostly

The red eyed black bat turned to the human again, as he spoke to and focused on the cat. They squeaked happily again a moment. They nudged the cat a bit. They then heard the other child sniffling and blubbering.

They squeaked worriedly, and flew back over to him. They hovered, since bats couldn't really sit on the ground. They could be on the ground, but they'd like be crawling around. They decided to do that anyway. They landed to the ground, crawling close and squeaking again. They nudged Yin with their tiny head, hoping not to scare them.

Varona
The little cat flicked their white tipped brown tail a bit.They purred louder as he pet them along the back now. They saw him looking to where the Kirin had been. However, he was no longer there, and they honestly wondered where he'd went.

Leslie White Les, Lie agender- 16- girls; open- human- swimming, intelligence, writing, running- likes red and brown, German and Russian- Tags: the group, Nyx, Silver and others, Viti

The five foot four and one sixteen pound light skinned beauty hummed. The reddish brown eyed white blonde one nodded. They made a small sound as the witch told them not to...She told them not to go check on their friends. Well, they were more just acquaintances now. They moved over by Maria and Audrey. They let the wolf sniff, then pet her and said "So soft..."

Maria Athos Mare f- 18- lesbian; Nyx- werewolf (turned)- speed, wolf form, intelligence, swimming- Affiliation: the human kids, for now- was turned by a friend, Favorite colors: green and brown, likes ice cream and meat loaf- Tags: the group, Nyx, Viti

The green eyed white marked golden she wolf twitched her brown ears. She wagged her tail again, and licked Audrey's hand. She then made a small sound as she heard Nyx. She looked over her shoulder at the witch. Her ears were back, shyly, just seeming to prove Leslie's point. She then turned back to Audrey and Leslie. She sniffed Leslie's hand, then let them pet her. She made what seemed a sound of enjoyment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:55 pm

XXXYin/genderfluid/location: living room/homunculus (shapeshifter)/tag: Yang, Kori, Varona
Yin wasn't crying anymore but froze in fear when a small shadow cast over them. Maybe it's trying to eat them. They take a few steps back when the bat suddenly lands on the ground and begins crawling towards them. Yin should probably run, but their eyes just fixated on this tiny screaming creature trying to catch their dinner. At first, Yin believes the bat is planning to bite their toes -and possibly call them "Toe-Biter"- but the bat just nudges against their toes. Yin crouches down and carefully picks it up. The docile nature of this animal raises some questions. "You're not going to hurt me?" While Yin knew the bat does not speak their language. Yin wants to understand why the bat acted a certain way. It could already be domesticated. Yin then sensed a pair of eyes on them, and they looked back at the boy. They see a familiar cat standing next to the boy. The boy was stroking the cat, and the cat made a soft noise. Yin also rested their hand on the bat and did the same petting motion. However, Yin is still an amateur at handling animals, so their pats were quite aggressive.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:24 pm

The red eyed black bat turned to the human again, as he spoke to and focused on the cat. They squeaked happily again a moment. They nudged the cat a bit.
(For Kori)

They squeaked and continued to crawl towards the other child. This would be so much easier if they were a cat or a dog...They pushed those thoughts from their mind. They froze up a bit as Yin then lifted them, and Yin spoke to them. They squeaked a bit, seeming to shake their head as if to say no, they aren't going to hurt Yin. They couldn't hurt Yin if they tried...Yin was a child, but Yang was a small bat. They squeaked and flinched a bit at the pats, but didn't try to get away.

Varona
The little cat flicked their white tipped brown tail a bit.They purred louder as he pet them along the back now.

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:24 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me