(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:15 am

Fitzroy Nightingale | 17 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Linnea
So that's where they were at, Fitzroy thought, since it seemed as though Linnea would refer to him as his full first name. Not that he minded - they'd only met properly that morning, and the first conversation they had had been essentially an argument. "It's good to meet you as well, Linnea." Fitz replied, with another bright smile. Then, he gestured with a hand in front of him. "And look, the benefits of hanging out with me: everyone gets out of the way when I walk like this, to avoid a scene if they're in my way.... otherwise, they're in for a shock." and blue lightning gently crackled around his fingers, before quickly dying down - his full powers involved a lot more than a bit of lightning, but it was certainly useful anyway.

Ezra Callahan | 16 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Open
Ezra made his way towards the magic training classroom. He wasn't particularly looking forward to the class, and rather hoped that he'd be able to focus on just his telekinetic powers rather than his... other one. He didn't want to hurt anyone with it, and the last thing anyone needed was to be paralysed by a power he had no idea how it worked or how to even stop it. At least he was used to wearing his gloves.

Midas Aurelius | 28 | Male | Location: Chemistry Classroom | Tagged: Jones
He took a moment to seem like he was thinking about it, then nodded. "Yes. I'm very sure." Midas confirmed, and he carefully dusted off his waistcoat - though there wasn't actually any dust on it - and straightened his tie - though he didn't really need to. "Your powers being unpredictable makes it... quite predictable. Especially if one predicts that something will go wrong, then one would be right about ninty percent of the time. Contingency plans are your friends. Well, they're my friends."
He wrinkled his nose again at the coffee - even the mention of it. People would wonder how he got up early and was ready to go without caffeine of any sort, or even when working late. He wasn't sure himself - he could just do it.
"Ugh. But I'll always know it was really coffee." Midas replied. Besides, he thought, there was something about it that drinking it seriously affected him in entirely the opposite way it would usually affect someone else. The sort of thing that would land him in the medical bay, which he definitely did not want.

He shook his head slightly. More evidence Jones had not been listening. "Mostly." Midas replied. Sometimes, if he was particularly irritated, then he'd have no way to control his powers and anything he'd touch would become gold until he'd calmed down... that had only happened a couple of times in the past and he did not like thinking about it. "Maybe it would spice the class up... though on second thought, maybe that is best kept to your own classroom." Midas commented. He did not need Jones getting any ideas to mess his own classroom up. Especially as he'd had everything set out and a meticulous plan in place.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed. The tan skinned girl smiled sweetly as she nodded to the male, and giggled a bit. She nodded to him, then walked with him down the hallway. "I hope this teacher is nice," she said, because she'd had...not so nice teachers in the past.

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger nodded to the male, and gave a small smile. "Coming," they said, and quickly followed after him. They also offered Akasna a smile, then walked with the both of them.

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded to her. "Well, it's nice to meet you, and I'm sure I'll meet her at some point too. Um...what's her name?" she asked. She tilted her head a bit when she asked the question.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Doctor Jones | Male | 27 | Physics Teacher | Reality Bending, Teleportation, Pyromancy | Tags: Midas
"Hmph. I don't believe that" Okay, maybe he could a little bit. Jones knew that he didn't actually do very much, despite always claiming that he could do lots of things. He was comfortable with the things that he knew would work. Another sip of the coffee is taken, it is still very hot and he can't help pulling a face at the bitterness of it. Why did he insist on drinking coffee if he didn't like it? "My powers being unpredictable means that stuff could happen that I didn't actually mean to happen. If I don't keep 'em in check, I could probably end up destroying gravity as we know it or whatever" Okay, Jones didn't know if his powers had any lasting effect if they were left active for too long, but he didn't particularly want to try it out either. Too many variables.
"Maybe you would know? Maybe not. Not if I disguised it really well" No, no, Jones, stop being so dumb. He wouldn't actually do something like this, but he liked throwing out the possibility of it happening anyway, just in-case he ever changed his mind. He was good at changing his mind about things. "But... You would still drink tea, right? If it was, like, actual tea and not secretly coffee in disguise?" Maybe he should just shut up instead.

"Mostly? Well, that's way better than mine, at least you can manage yours and you know exactly what they do. Even though the stuff behind them is complex, at face-value yours are quite simple really. You can explain them in a sentence or two" The Doctor would then shrug. He was pretty sure he hadn't hurt anyone with his own powers, but he couldn't say for certain if that was true, there was the possibility that maybe someone had ended up hurt at some point while he didn't have the power limiter on. Huh, maybe thinking about it wouldn't be a good idea. "Yeah, you absolutely wouldn't want me rushing around in here with nothing stopping me from ruining the class. I mean, I have the fire, but that's normally fine if I keep my hands off of things..." As Jones waves his free hand about, it gets dangerously close to one of the desks. "... At least, in my own classroom, nothing important will get too damaged. It's not like anything in my classroom is important anyway, most of it is for fun demonstrations for lessons or whatever"

Circuit | Male | 17 | Student | Technomancy | Tags: Open
Now that just about everyone was out of the classroom, Circuit took it upon himself to hide amongst the crowd, keeping his laptop clutched close to his chest as he wondered through the corridors after the others. They all seemed to know where they were going already, that was nice. His headset would alert him of things and he would react almost instantly, and his attention then gets drawn to the boy using lightning to keep other students away. He watches in awe for a few seconds, before quickly hurrying along as to not get left behind. He was very curious about that, lighting in general was something he tended to be curious about, it was perhaps one of the only powers that was perfect as both an assistant and a counter to his own powers. If something didn't have very good systems for an overload of electricity, it would shut down and probably stop working. But, if it was made properly, like his own pieces of tech, then the lightning would be a boost to systems and would enhance the power. That would be nice. But... Well, becoming friends with anyone was definitely going to be difficult, Circuit knew that he struggled to talk to others, especially when they had other people around them.

Rex | Male | 17 | Student | Immortality, Empathy, Animal Manipulation | Tags: Lavender
"Ah... That sounds sad" Rex frowns, attempting to show sadness, it was difficult for him to keep it up for very long. However, through his empathy, he could still sense Lavender's sadness, and part of it made him wish that he wasn't so happy, himself. Even when she attempted a smile, he knew it was fake. "W- Well, I... I'll hopefully get to show you their pictures, and I'll have to tell you all of their names, yes, I made sure that every one of my friends had a name. They are all really cute" The dinosaur hoped that his happiness would brighten the mood a bit, normally it did, he liked being all happy and sunny. Not wanted to be left in the classroom, he stands up tall, waiting for Lavender to get up before hopping across the classroom and to the door, holding it open for her.
Last edited by AssassinPerson on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:10 pm

Lavender | 16 | Location; Leaving English Classroom |

"Id love to see the photos!" Lavender smiled again. She walked over to the door where Rex was standing. "Thank you!" She said, taking a few steps out of the classroom to wait for Rex to close the door.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:08 pm

He shook his head. "No, they don't." he agreed. He considered adding that having a rich family also helped, but... well, that just didn't seem right to put in there. Besides, he didn't want anyone to be friends with him just because he was rich - although one could probably guess from his clothes.
Fitz gasped softly, as though offended, putting a hand on his chest - although he was clearly faking it. "Now why would anyone want to do that to me?" he asked. "I'd just zap them and then run away very quickly." he added, with a laugh.

Fitzroy raised an eyebrow as Linnea disappeared. "Ahh, invisibility? Do you happen to have super strength as well? Then you could beat up anyone who does hurt me, and no one would know it was you!" he laughed softly again.

Ezra made his way towards the magic training classroom. He wasn't particularly looking forward to the class, and rather hoped that he'd be able to focus on just his telekinetic powers rather than his... other one. He didn't want to hurt anyone with it, and the last thing anyone needed was to be paralysed by a power he had no idea how it worked or how to even stop it. At least he was used to wearing his gloves.

He shrugged a little. "You don't have to, but at least I'd know it's true." he said. Unless it was something huge, he supposed. Something that was just completely out of left field for Jones. He didn't know what that would be exactly, but... well, whatever it may be, could surprise him.
Midas raised an eyebrow as he watched Jones taking another sip of the coffee, and very clearly pulling a face at it. "Are you just drinking that to try and prove a point to me?" he asked.
"Well, clearly, you're trusted to have some sort of control. Otherwise you wouldn't be here." Midas added, almost continuing with something about how he didn't particularly want to see Jones locked up, but that would mean admitting that there was a... friendship between them.
He did, however, continue about the coffee thing. "Oh, I would know. Especially now you've told me. I do drink tea, though... only if it's a good, high quality kind, I have taste."

Sure, he thought, his powers were manageable by himself and he could very easily explain them to a five year old, but he did like looking into the deeper explanation of it all. Researching exactly what it was his powers did to objects (and people) at a more complex level. And try to figure why he could turn himself gold and reverse it, but he couldn't reverse the effect on anyone else.
As Jones talks, Midas watches where the Doctor waves his hands, almost making a move as he almost touches a desk. He definitely did not want there to be a fire in this room. "Well, my classroom is important. Actual learning happens here, so don't-" Midas steps towards Jones, grabbing his flailing hand by the wrist, "-burn even a desk."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:07 pm

He listened as she spoke about having run ins with some of the more strength-gifted students, and he wrinkled his nose a bit. "Well, I am glad I have not formally met them." Fitz declared. He'd definitely seen them around, and would often exchange some combination of indignant, unimpressed and irritated glances with them, but hadn't actually spoken to them. The stories he heard from other students about them was meeting enough.

He smiled again. "I am glad to hear that." then he laughed softly. "Ah, we wouldn't want that. You don't have to look up at me to talk - though I know it might be hard." Fitz ran a hand over his hair carefully again. "We're nearly there anyway." he gestured up ahead.

Consulting_Angel wrote:Ezra Callahan | 16 | Male | Location: Hallway | Tagged: Open

He shrugged a little. "You don't have to, but at least I'd know it's true." he said. Unless it was something huge, he supposed. Something that was just completely out of left field for Jones. He didn't know what that would be exactly, but... well, whatever it may be, could surprise him.
Midas raised an eyebrow as he watched Jones taking another sip of the coffee, and very clearly pulling a face at it. "Are you just drinking that to try and prove a point to me?" he asked.
"Well, clearly, you're trusted to have some sort of control. Otherwise you wouldn't be here." Midas added, almost continuing with something about how he didn't particularly want to see Jones locked up, but that would mean admitting that there was a... friendship between them.
He did, however, continue about the coffee thing. "Oh, I would know. Especially now you've told me. I do drink tea, though... only if it's a good, high quality kind, I have taste."

Sure, he thought, his powers were manageable by himself and he could very easily explain them to a five year old, but he did like looking into the deeper explanation of it all. Researching exactly what it was his powers did to objects (and people) at a more complex level. And try to figure why he could turn himself gold and reverse it, but he couldn't reverse the effect on anyone else.
As Jones talks, Midas watches where the Doctor waves his hands, almost making a move as he almost touches a desk. He definitely did not want there to be a fire in this room. "Well, my classroom is important. Actual learning happens here, so don't-" Midas steps towards Jones, grabbing his flailing hand by the wrist, "-burn even a desk."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:19 am

Doctor Jones | Male | 27 | Physics Teacher | Reality Bending, Teleportation, Pyromancy | Tags: Midas
“I don’t have to, sure, but I could if I wanted. To prove myself” Maybe he should stop talking, he was giving himself ideas, bad ideas that shouldn’t be taken any further. Those would have to be listed with the other terrible ideas he has had over the years. “Hm? No, not at all, I- I can handle drinking this!” And, as if to prove a point, Jones drinks quite a lot of the coffee in one go. He has to very quickly place the cup down on the desk so he could cover his mouth before he begins having a coughing fit. And then, Jones acts as if it hadn’t happened. “See! I can handle it!”
“I don’t think I can even trust myself, sometimes. Even with all the things put in place to stop stuff from getting damaged, how can I even be sure that they’ll all work?” He knew they worked, things had been tested over and over again, repeated tests were basic science practice so of course he knew that well. But, even with all the tests, the slight chance that something could go wrong was still there. Jones was a little bit surprised that the tea/coffee discussion was still happening. “Yeah, maybe you’d know, maybe not. But... Hey, I bet I could make you some tea. I would walk out to make it but you left the classroom door locked”

Jones had almost not been paying attention, thinking more about other things. Like his talking, and his own powers. Telling people he breaks things was not the best idea, really, it would give a bad first impression. . . Like telling them that he requires something to limit his powers would? Maybe pretending that it didn’t exist was a better idea.
The thing that would actually draw Jones’ attention back to Midas was the act of Midas grabbing his wrist. He froze, staring down at his hand, hesitating as his mind attempted to give him a reasonable response. “... I wasn’t intending on burning anything, I promise”

Rex | Male | 17 | Student | Immortality, Empathy, Animal Manipulation | Tags: Lavender
Rex gives a nod when she thanks him, before hopping out of the classroom as well and carefully closing the door. “This way, to my locker!” He then points in one direction, beginning to skip that way, while occasionally stopping and looking back to make sure that the purple-haired girl was able to keep up with him. He couldn’t wait to find the photos, to show them off, he was surprisingly proud of them.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:18 pm

Jeshika- f; she/her- 16- Kitsune- fox form (big, shrinks to save energy), fox communication, purple fire- crush: Nick- kids when 18 or older- +Foxes, most food, Japan, anime/manga, most animals, soft/warm things, cuddles -Broccoli, bees...thunder, huge fires, loud sounds/sudden movements, being anxious- Tags: Nick

The sweet and gentle fox hummed. The tan skinned girl smiled sweetly when he agreed with her, tails wagging a bit. She then thought about the teachers from middle school...She shook her head, saying "I...had some teachers in middle school that were jerks."

Jess Meyers- genderfluid; any- 16- dog shift (Shepherd mix) & can communicate with dogs- might like Dana- +Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing -Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)- Tags: Dana (and Akasna)

The helpful but stubborn one hummed a bit. The heterochromatic eyed ginger nodded to the male, and gave a small smile. "Coming," they said, and quickly followed after him. They also offered Akasna a smile, then walked with the both of them.

Jessabel- f; she/her- 26- animal communication, can summon spiritual wolf- animal care/animal transformation/mythical creature taming and care teacher- psychiatric service dog Brunno- likes Kristyl- +animals, books, kids, food, sweets -Mean people, bullies, fights, evil- Tags: Kristyl

The short and slender creamy skinned ginger smiled and nodded to her. "Well, it's nice to meet you, and I'm sure I'll meet her at some point too. Um...what's her name?" she asked. She tilted her head a bit when she asked the question.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:03 am

Lavender | 16 | Location; Hallway |

"Alright!" She said as she started to follow Rex
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:55 am

"Wow," Fitz commented, sounding amused, "you really don't like them."
Then, he shrugged, seemingly unbothered. "That's the deal with me," he said, though he figured he could tone his self-appreciation down a little bit. Only a little.
At the classroom, Fitz decided to wait outside in the hallway for the time being. "I'm sure there's still more you could do. It might not be the most glamorous of powers, but there has to be something you like about it." Fitzroy said. His own power, he was sure that he had more he could do - creating bigger storms, perhaps, or being able to make his lightning more powerful and controlled. "Maybe you could learn to make other people or objects invisible?" Fitzroy suggested.

He couldn't help but grimace as Jones chugged most of the coffee. A signature Bad Idea from Jones. Midas shook his head, disapprovingly, while Jones has his coughing fit, rather unconcerned - he knew that he'd be fine. "Sure. You definitely didn't regret doing that immediately." Midas said, unconvinced - he doubted anyone would believe Jones at this moment.
"Well. They've worked so far, haven't they?" he asked, "And if they start to fade in effectiveness, then someone can make them stronger." he was sure that there was nothing to be concerned about - after all, they must have all been tested multiple times, and proved to be effective, and he couldn't quite remember if there'd been any major incidents.

"Maybe later. I... do not require any tea right now." Midas said, politely declining what he assumed was an offer. He could do with unlocking his classroom doors now, though, he supposed... eh, he could do it later. He wasn't due to have a class just now.

Anyway... Midas looked at Jones as he held his wrist, also frozen for a moment, as though he hadn't quite processed what he'd done. "... I know. It was just in case." he let go of Jones' wrist, then stepped back quickly, looking away as he cleared his throat, and put his hands behind his back again. "It was just in case. Gold doesn't burn as easily as a wooden desk." he showed one of his hands, which he'd turned gold up to the wrist.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me