Wereworld-Fantasy/Adventure/Romance Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wereworld-Fantasy/Adventure/Romance Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:52 pm

[might add some boys, but have these for now.]

Name:
Willow
Smaller and slender brown wolf (that's a thing) with oddly green eyes. Her nose is raven-dark, as are the nails and pads. That's all there is to her. Oh, and she's got a medium amount of...fluff, fuzz, furriness, whatever one wants to call it.
Human form has golden-tan skin and green eyes. She has glasses she only wears when reading things far away. Her hair is past the shoulders a couple inches. It's straight and deep, dark brown that almost looks black, but if one stands close enough they can tell it's brown. She has full lips and medium lashes. She has nice clean fingernails. She tends to wear tomboy type clothes, like hoodies and flannels. She has t shirts, shorts, pants, socks and shoes of course.
Age (18-25):
Height:
5' 3"
Sexuality:
Bi
Personality:
Willow is a sweetheart with a heart of gold. She likes animals and books, though Azalea likes them a bit more. She's okay with children and younger people as well. She's a bit cuddly, as well as happy, trustworthy, honest, playful, adventurous, loyal and loving.

However, she's stubborn and hard headed as well. She can be shy and nervous at times, though not all the time. She can seem cold if angered...and withdrawn if upset. Shes very scared of thunder and fire...but tries to hide this fact from others, and doesn't like hunters.
Crush/relationship with who:
Crush on Evelyn
Are you a Were yet? If so, how did you become?:
Yes.
Born this way.
Ability:
K9 and partial
Describe abilities further:
Wolf form
Partial has ears, tail, and nails can get a bit sharper.
Any supernatural powers? Elemental/ boosted speed/ etc...:
Creating willow trees, but they never get big. They stay pretty small. Earthen ability.
Extra

Friendly people, swimming, books, cuddles, running, playing, food, alone time sometimes
Dislikes:
Being alone, hunger, thirst, being scared, being sick, being in pain, jerks, bullies, hunters...
Fears:
Death...losing loved ones, thunder, fire
Family:
Parents not in RP, Azalea
Other:
Open for friends. Would rather not have enemies.

Any Questions about the RP?

Romance is allowed, so obviously...they can have mates, right? Are they allowed to end up having kids, or no?
Would kids have to be more like NPCs?

Name:
Azalea
Beautiful average height and weight female with hazel (green-brown) eyes. She's a light reddish color with a white chest steak and toes. Her nose is dark in color, as are her pads and nails, though there's pink mixed in the pads and a couple clear nails. That's all there is to her wolf.
Long reddish straight hair with a part, goes to her mid back. She has hazel eyes unlike her sister's green eyes. She has glasses she wears unless in the water or going to bed. She likes to wear dresses, sundresses, overall dresses, blouses, cute shirts, long or medium skirts, and stockings. She also has socks and tennis shoes. She has some nice shoes and cute shoes as well. She also has flannels and nice zip up sweater jacket things. She has fingerless gloves, and some fashion boots.
Age (18-25):
Height:
5' 4" or 5"
Sexuality:
Pan
Personality:
Sweet and gentle, playful and cuddly girl. She has a heart of gold, loves books and animals and kids. She's adventurous and happy, loyal, and loving. She's intelligent, artsy, studious, and likes water a lot, likes to swim in it.

However, she's shy and nervous as well, has anxiety, and can be head shy. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She can seem cold if angered...and withdrawn if upset. She also doesn't always listen, and can get upset if yelled at, and is very scared of thunder and fire.
Crush/relationship with who:
Crush on Cass
Are you a Were yet? If so, how did you become?:
Yes.
Born this way.
Ability:
K9 and partial
Describe abilities further:
Wolf form, and partial form has ears and tail plus nails can sharpen a bit.
Any supernatural powers? Elemental/ boosted speed/ etc...:
Can grow azaleas, which probably sounds boring. That's elemental I think, it's earthen power.
Extra

Flowers, friendly people, cuddles, playing, being a wolf, food, swimming, books
Dislikes:
Bullies, jerks, being sick, being in pain, being scared, being alone, worrying, hunters...
Fears:
Death...losing loved ones, thunder, fire
Family:
Parents not in RP, Willow
Other:
Open for friends. Would rather not have enemies.

Any Questions about the RP?

Above
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:06 am

wolfrunner wrote:
Evelyn Rosewood l WereFox (Artic) l location - Extinguish Mountains l tagged -Ruinous

Evelyn never tiered of the mountains. Even with the harsh cold outside when the weather turned ugly, the Dens could always be counted on to be warm and a welcomed shelter from the extreme weather which lay in wait outside. Even the vast tricky maze of tunnels that wove throughout the mountain side as a deterrent to unwelcomed visitors served as decent shelter. A smaller source of warmth and much darker then the living spaces lit by firegems but still. Besides Evelyn, like many if not all of the Weres, had night vision on her side so light wast exactly an issue in the darker tunnels that wound all over the range of mountains they called home. A perk of being a Were.

Still it was a relief when she entered her own personal living area of the where the Weres actually lived. A long heavy sigh escaping her.”We’re home.”, said Evelyn with a soft smile on her face moving to remove her cloak. As she lifted it out flew her winged companion from where he’d previously been settled against her for warmth from the outside. Evelyn watched him take off before removing the thick cloak from her shoulder to fold and set aside for when she next left the inside of the mountains. Her thoughts going to what she was going to do next after warming up a bit. Her own living space was small yet at the same time seemed to be perfectly cozy and the perfect space for the female and her little feathered companion. In the soft lighting one could see that gems were everywhere over the living area.

They were from the ceiling from strands of hide or leather.

Resting loose on a few pieces of furniture either alone or in small groups.

The soft light bounced off of some of them onto the cave walls, while some appeared to have been buried somehow into the walls themselves. And then there was the wood.

In the back of the living space rested a small piles of what looked like chunks of wood and small stumps or logs collected from the forest. Along with what appeared to be several life sized wooden carvings of forest creatures realistically coloured and all, one was a large vole, one was a rabbit and another a duck. Meanwhile resting on a nearby table was a piece of wood that vaguely resembled a curled up snake just starting to be formed with a carving knife resting near it.

It wasn’t until the young women had removed her gloves that her attention was caught all of a sudden by some rather loud insistent chirping. Loud insistent chirping which the dirty brunette knew all too well at that. Turning around quickly, Evelyn came face to face with the source of her dear friend’s alarm.....a dark haired male standing just in the entrance to the living space. “Oh. Hello.”, she greeted looking a bit surprised at the sudden appearance, “Can I help you with something?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:58 pm

Happy new year
wolfrunner