The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:53 am

Makoto Hotaru :: appears mid-20s :: Male :: Psychopomp :: ~Olivier, Jones, Taurus
Hotaru was clearly really nursing his juice, putting off returning to hectic preparations for as long as he could really justify. The spirit on his shoulder seemed all too aware of what he was doing as well, the cluster of butterflies fluttering in an organized pattern down to the counter to instead investigate anything in their path. Whether that be the fairy or the new arrival to the juice bar varied depending on the insect. All the same spirit but some of them didn't mind dispersing a bit to take in more information at once. Hotaru, for his part, wasn't focusing on anything or anyone in particular, simply observing anything that caught his eye for a moment before his gaze wandered on.

Leon Ammon :: 22 :: Male :: Human :: ~Other Humans
Leon had been only a few steps behind Ezra and his eyes widened as he passed through the gates. With it came a grin. This was so much better than he'd been expecting. Was he perhaps a bit too quick to accept this? Maybe. But he was less concerned with the hows and whys and more focused on the fact that this was clearly going to be a much more interesting day than he'd even hoped. And then Ezra, again, had to speak up and he sighed. "You truly are a hopeless one, aren't you? People have better things to do than drop everything to come here to prank you, specifically."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:57 am

Taurus: 21 (shapeshifter- (human form), teleporting) [location- outside the Juice bar] job: Security. Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru

He was a bit zoned out looking at his surroundings. he was slightly startled at Oliver's greeting. "Oh- Oliver, how have you been? sorry- I didn't think you were working today" he made an excuse for jumping like that. Really, he was just jumpier because he was stressing out about what happened this morning between him and his brother. He hated feeling guilty like this and wanted it to go away. "Oh- this? yes. just for some last minuet paperwork that the boss was too lazy to do for himself. I don't mind honestly. work helps keep my mind of stuff." he took a glance at the little bag full of a nice maybe 20-25 case files that needed to be filled out. classic move Taurus... drowning yourself in work... he did this often to avoid feelings such as now. guilt. and hard choices. It's not entirely his fault, he is this way, and he is trying to work on it. Sometimes he just doesn't want to listen.

He forgot how many papers there were and sighed. -yaaaayyyyy- he thought to himself in the most sarcastic tone. He took a seat at one of the chairs Oliver offered him and set his case files on the counter. "Oh- drink. that's right, uhm... I think I'll just go with my usual Tropical twist... without the lemon please." not a fan of sour or bitter foods. He didn't like lemon very much.

Normally he would have his little emotional support dog/ work dog with him. but today he left Kilo home. Kilo seemed tired so he let him sleep for the day.

Thunder: 22 (Shapeshifter- (human form) Mind control/Manipulation [location- Flower shop] Tags: Anni

He heard the cute bell ring when the door was opened. is humming quickly cut off. -crap... I hope they didn't hear that- "oh, Anni! it's just you!" He stood up and took the gardening gloves off and reached for some wet paper towels to wash his hand off and approached Anni with a welcoming handshake. "Well, it depends on what kinds of flowers specifically you are looking for. I got the Rainbow roses that have started their blooming, The Golden tip lilies are healthy and ready to go, the Dimond flowers are still- well Dimond like. OH! I just started planting seeds for these more unique flowers. they glow in the dark... but I just planted them, so they won't be coming out for a while. still on sale though. unless you are looking for more original flowers... You got the Himalayan Poppy, Sundew, Amorphophallus, and Lily of the valley... those are- all the new ones... I think" he had a list, but he misplaced it.

Ember: 24 (Human) [location- Outside Fairground Gates.] Tags: Human group Ezra, Gerald, Anwin

She could hear voices around her. she walks to her bag that is on the floor and picks it up swinging it over her head and on her arm. -geez I look like a mess- she thought to herself looking at all the grass stains and dirt on her tan shorts and white button up. -ok maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to wear a white shirt in a forest. - she dusts off as much as she can and walks towards the voices she can hear.

With the confidence and bravery of a lion she just kind of walked in... "What? who said it would be in ruins. the ledged never said that." coming out of a forest in a white shirt and tan shorts covered in dirt with messy blond hair and an old leather bag... she looked like a mess. but it was ok. She didn't care. "So, are you guys' also travelers?" she asked.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Open/Encouraged

He put his book away and began to make himself a cup of tea, cranberry of course. He leaned on the back counter and looked over to the flower shop not to far from their stall. "I should go get flowers for the tables sometimes soon." Grey spoke in a monotone voice to himself. He sipped his tea every once in a while as they made sure he had everything his stall needed for the day.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- horse carting- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Alex

The horses, a black one and a white one, had been returned to the caretaker. That had been before Ami had gone to change. The tan skinned beauty, with almond shaped blue gray eyes, now hummed. Ami batted at the shoulder length hair. The werewolf purebred looked to Alex as he spoke. A nod was seen from Ami, to Alex.

The short and slender one then looked to Robin once more. Ami smiled sweetly and said "Okay, and thank you for letting me stay." The black haired one looked to the seats. Ami chose one closer to the front, and sat down there. The Japanese werewolf then waited for Alex to sit. If the demon so chose to sit, that was; and Ami looked to Robin.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (idk)- Pan; open- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one sighed. She felt like she should be offended...but she wasn't. She watched as he grabbed some paper towels and wiped off. She smoothed down the blue shirt. The sweet and tolerant but stubborn and fiery one then shook his hand. The water/water animal lover then nodded. The fire and loud noise disliking one listened as he spoke. "Oh, rainbow roses and Diamond flowers sound so pretty!" She then fell silent again.

"Unique glow in the dark flowers?" she asked, and giggled. "Youll have to come tell me when they're in bloom. Ill have to come back and see them," she said to him. She then listened as he finished up speaking. She smiled as she nodded to the cute male, then hummed a bit. "For now, ill take some Rainbow roses and Diamond flowers," she said.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: human group

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, nodded at the others. Green and brown sectoral eyes looked. The dark brown straight haired one nodded to Gerald. They said "Yeah, let's get in there."

They watched as Ezra finally stepped through, and they went in next. They saw the place was bustling with activity. "Hah, it isn't abandoned!" they said in an excited tone. They ignored his comment about the town doing this.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: group plus Ember

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed as he looked. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male smiled. The kind and caring but wild and loud one looked over. He heard a new person asking if they were travelers. "I'm assuming they're from the town. Since that one mentioned the town doing this to prank them. Are you...not from the town?" he asked. She appeared to be a journalist, or some such.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:53 am

Olivier Sparks
23|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Hotaru, Jones, Taurus
He noticed how jumpy Taurus seemed to be - it was not normally like him. Olivier got a little concerned, but didn't let it show on his face - he liked to keep a positive expression. "I've been just fine, thank you. How about yourself?" he returned the question - though he could probably guess just by looking at Taurus. Still, it was only polite to ask. "Of course, I'm here most days." Olivier added, with a light laugh.
Then, he shook his head slightly. "Even more paperwork? You should let yourself have a break from it sometimes. Then again, I guess that would mean you wouldn't be here so often!" Olivier said. He liked having his regulars to talk to to, but he did get concerned for those that seemed to always be working. Even he made sure to take breaks, as much as he liked his work.
Then, he nodded at Taurus' order. "One Tropical Twist coming up! Without the lemon, of course." and he got to work, quickly making the drink and stirring it just right. Once he poured it onto the glass, he set it on the counter, in front of Taurus - being careful of the butterflies. "There we are! Enjoy~"

Glancing at Hotaru, Olivier moved towards him. "Need a refill?" he offered, sensing that the Psychopomp seemed to be taking his time.

Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Alex, Amiko
They kept playing the violin, soon getting lost in the music and rather forgetting that there were other people in the auditorium. They quickly remembered, though, as they came to the section of the piece that they didn't quite have the hang of. They became self-conscious, wanting to get through the piece and make it sound perfect. Robin got in their head a bit too much, and there was an abrupt sharp sound as the bow slipped and played an off-tune note. Robin clenched their jaw slightly, determined to get back on track, though it took a few uncertain notes before getting to that point.
Once they'd finished, Robin looked a bit sheepish, their usual calm confidence not quite present. "Well... was it alright? Aside from that one part, I know it needs some work." they asked, glancing between Alex and Amiko

Before they could ask anymore questions, though, Robin felt something odd. As if something had shifted within the Fairground and felt... off. It was a sense of unease, like someone - or some people - were here that shouldn't be.
"Can you guys... sense that? That something's strange?" Robin asked, half hoping that it was just in their head.

Ezra Callahan
22|Male|Human
Tagged: Other humans/Greyson
"Well-! I don't mean that they'd be tricking me specifically, but rather all of us." Ezra said to Leon. "And I do - it has to be." he added, directing this towards Caspar. Unfortunately, he realised, it didn't seem as though many - if any - of the others shared his theory. In fact, a lot of them were excited by the sight in front of them!
There was another girl that was there, that hadn't come along with the group, but had nonetheless made it to the Fairground as well. "We're all from the town..." he said, but let Liem continue that conversation. It was time to find some solid proof that this was all an elaborate prank. Was he entirely in denial? Perhaps. But he didn't want there to be any other truth - just that this was a prank.

Spotting a small café not too far off, Ezra set his sights on it. "I'm going to find some answers." he declared, and walked towards the café, noting that it was quiet. Good - that meant he could find out from the person running it just how many people were in on this. And how they managed to renovate the entire inside of the Fairground.

"Excuse me." Ezra said, approaching the counter. "This isn't real, right? This is all," he gestured around to indicate the entire Fairground, "just for show?" he stared hard at the person behind the counter, noting his piercings and... fangs? No, they didn't have fangs. That was just Ezra seeing things... wasn't it?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:58 am

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Ezra
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyson looked up to see someone, they didn't look like a supernatural but there was no way it could be a human. His eyebrow raised at the question. 'He can't be serious. Can he?' Grey looked at the other with a confused expression. "I'm sorry, what?" He crouched slightly to get to the others height. "What do you mean 'this isn't real?" They said air quoting the others sentence. He had put down their cup at this point to give the other his full attention.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:05 am

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- horse carting- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Alex

The horses, a black one and a white one, had been returned to the caretaker. That had been before Ami had gone to change. The tan skinned beauty, with almond shaped blue gray eyes, now hummed. Ami batted at the shoulder length hair. The werewolf purebred looked to Alex as he spoke. A nod was seen from Ami, to Alex.

The short and slender one focused on listening to Robin as they played. The werewolf didn't even notice when the ears and tail came out...They were so entranced by the music. It excited them, being able to hear them play. That's why the ears and tail showed. The ears went back when that one mistake was made...After all, Ami had much more sensitive hearing being that they were a wolf. When it was over, Ami looked up.

"It was great, it was great; it really was," the werewolf purebred said. They then sniffed the air, and perked their ears. They thought they smelled... humans? "We...should go check it out," was said, and the black haired one waited for an answer.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (idk)- Pan; open- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one sighed. She felt like she should be offended...but she wasn't. She watched as he grabbed some paper towels and wiped off. She smoothed down the blue shirt. The sweet and tolerant but stubborn and fiery one then shook his hand. The water/water animal lover then nodded. The fire and loud noise disliking one listened as he spoke. "Oh, rainbow roses and Diamond flowers sound so pretty!" She then fell silent again.

"Unique glow in the dark flowers?" she asked, and giggled. "Youll have to come tell me when they're in bloom. Ill have to come back and see them," she said to him. She then listened as he finished up speaking. She smiled as she nodded to the cute male, then hummed a bit. "For now, ill take some Rainbow roses and Diamond flowers," she said.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: human group

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, nodded at the others. Green and brown sectoral eyes looked. The dark brown straight haired one nodded to Gerald. They said "Yeah, let's get in there."

They made a small sound when Ezra went over to a cafe or stall. They shrugged a bit, and looked to the others. "Should we go with him?" they asked, then hummed a bit. "Or should we go explore?" they then asked the others.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: group plus Ember

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed as he looked. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male smiled. The kind and caring but wild and loud one looked over. He heard a new person asking if they were travelers. "I'm assuming they're from the town. Since that one mentioned the town doing this to prank them. Are you...not from the town?" he asked. She appeared to be a journalist, or some such.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:59 am

Caspar Jones - 35 - Male - Human - Location: Fairground Entrance/Outside Auditorium - Tags: Human group

He rolled his eyes as he saw Ezra walking away from their so-called group. "Well, the boy is old enough to take care of himself. It's not like" -he hesitates a bit before continuing- "it's not like these people things will attack him". He then made direct eye contact with Anwin, to answer their second question. "But you can do whatever you want. If you want to follow him, go ahead. I won't stop you." He gestures to the café with his head. "Meanwhile, I'll go the other way. See ya kids around." With that, he turned his back on the group and went towards the opposite direction.

That's right, he wasn't here to find out the truth of a conspiracy theory or to have fun. He came here for a reason, and he shouldn't get distracted by anything. Even if this magic fairground WAS the most incredible thing that had ever happened in his life, and maybe even that which he had been searching for that could make his life feel meaningful again...

Perhaps he can spend some time enjoying this moment, he thought. As he walked deeper into the fairgrounds, excitement building up in his chest, he stumbled upon an... auditorium? That was unexpected.

Which meant he had to check it out.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:43 am

Caelan Blake - 24 - Male - Centaur - Location: Café - Tags: Greyson/Ezra

As Caelan walked away from the horse enclosure after helping feeding and grooming then, he went towards Greyson's café booth. At first he didn't see the humans that were there and asked Greyson, "Grey, mind if I get a cup of Kilimanjaro with that new pigeon milk you've been trying? Got to say, it really makes your coffee better than it already is." before hearing Ezra asking if this was for real and looked at him with a glare, "Humans don't belong here. How did you even find this place? We've been cut off from you apes for years now."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Ezra/Caelan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll get that going for you." Greyson spoke lowly, eyeing the human in his presence. They walked over to the back of his stall and began to make the coffee. "He couldn't be a human.. We're a myth to them, we don't exist in their world." He said slowly over his shoulder while pouring the milk into the cup. "Oh and here ya go, Caelan" Grey said handing the drink to the centaur.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me