Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark energy)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby strawbs. » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:38 pm

xx
    𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚁
    16 yrs ─ he/him ─ ice manip. ─ tags; thaddeus

sage watched his best friend with a gentle smile before he's quick to assure him. "psh, it's no biggie, tad. i wasn't standing here that long." he waves it away. he'll carry all the patience in the world for thaddeus. it wasn't any problem; he could handle his clumsiness, just as he puts up with his recklessness. he is truly ever so grateful.

sage notices tad falter at the mention of school, and frowned just as well, because he really felt the struggle. he supposed they were in a similar boat, where school is such a hassle. those darn bullies. if sage could do something about it, he would. he remembered when they had first met, and were beginning to get along. sage had tried to stand up for tad, but it wasn't of much use. not when sage was so tiny, so weak. still, he at least does his best to put his friend at ease, stick by his side no matter what. sage gives him a encouraging smile once he meets his gaze again. he hopes he is enough to make him feel better. he worries about him a lot. "of course! that's the spirit!" sage squeaks out in buzzing excitement. "we'll show today who's boss!" he finalizes with a grin.

the red-haired boy quickly walks in-line with tad, maintaining the jump in his step. with his friend, he forgets what he is. forgets about how he woke up nearly freezing to death and forgets the panic he feels everytime he thinks about it. he forgets what he can do. he feels calm and elated; most importantly, he feels in control. sage glances over at tad when he speaks up with a question, but otherwise keeps his eyes ahead of them. he tightens his grip only slightly on his backpack's straps. "what? oh, it doesn't bother me too much." sage replies. but alas, his body betrays him as another shudder comes through. how annoying, he thinks as he huffs out a breath. "we'll be inside the whole day anyways, so i'll be fine." he adds, sending tad a reassuring smile. at least this is what he hopes. he supposes that he's glad it's cold outside, since he has an excuse as to why he's like this, but he also thinks that the cold seems to be the reason that his power is more... lively... so, that's a bit unfortunate on his part.

𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚁𝙾𝙴 // 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝚂
    17 yrs ─ he/him ─ darkness embod. ─ tags; teneca

riggs started walking beside his cousin, eyes trained ahead. this was nice, teneca's calm, it was the quiet before the storm. riggs was chaotic on the inside, despite holding himself down well. it was a daily chore to maintain composure. losing control was always scary. he hurts people like that, worries that he might not ever be himself again, and then he figures it out. he's scared that one day he won't be able to. his abilities are always surprising him, as they are ever so unpredictable. dangerous. he would prefer him to be a normal student, but he also finds it fascinating, how darkness works in mysterious ways. so riggs appreciates that special part, of course, when there's no pain and injury.

he looks over at teneca on the subject of geometry. he stops the scowl before it appears on his face. he could understand it, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it. "yeah." he responds, and then, "did you?" there's a little bit of a teasing tone with riggs' inquiry. though, of course, he wouldn't judge his cousin if he didn't do the homework. geometry was a nightmare. so he doesn't joke around when he says, "i'll help you, if you need it." he considered himself to be a rather decent helper. he liked to tutor his sister whenever she needed it. it wasn't anything more than helping teneca with a class he struggles in. besides, they don't spend much time together outside of school, and they don't have many classes together, so perhaps it could be some bonding time.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark ene

Postby phantom-chain » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:25 am

[18 Years] — [Male] — [He/Him] — [Wound Transfer] — [Outside House] — [Tagging: Open] — [Mentions: Dameon, Orpheus (NPCs)]

Nikolai placed another bandaid on his knuckle. Another scrape from Orpheus being Orpheus. He gladly would take it over his brother complaining about it for the next week. It was always interesting to see the skin turn red and eventually split as he absorbed another injury. It hurt, yes, of course, it did, but it was better this way.
"Orpheus, please don't antagonize anyone today. For the love of God, just don't." He grumbled, and stood up, passing by his youngest brother, and going to Dameon, who was leaning against the steps on the porch. Dameon might be 16, but he was taller than any of them. "You know if anyone tries to hurt you, you can go to a teacher. And if anything happens, come to me. Okay?"

With the knowledge that the two would be careful and decently safe, Nikolai and Dameon began walking towards the school. Orpheus had already graduated, which left him, Pratt, and Dameon as the only ones going. But knowing Pratt, he was either going to be late or not going at all. But at least where they lived, the school was a short walk.
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:32 am

Name; Teneca Rosebud / Age; 17-years-old / Powers; Flight Manipulation / Location; Towards the local High School / Tags; Pierre Monroe

You can see Teneca flinch at the question of whether or not he actually did his homework. His hand raised up and itched the side of his cheek as his smile got weaker. "I-I mean, I set up all of the equations on the paper, I just kinda... Got stuck on what the next step was.." He admitted to his cousin, holding back a chuckle. Then, his expression cleared up hearing his offer and wasn't sure. Of course, it was too late to finish his current homework, since geometry was his first class, but perhaps on the next assignment later on this week. "If you're okay with it," he nodded slowly, looking from his cousin to straight ahead once more. Then he winced to himself, holding onto his backpack shoulder strap.
"It's just, there's so many confusing names and none of them are similar," he expressed his frustrations to him, but then cleared his throat. "I know it's not really math, but the class is making me second guess if I have an early signs of dementia," he joked lightly, brushing his long hair off from his neck for a moment. And it was true. Teneca may have one of the worst memories that he's ever seen for himself. His own grandmother has a memory of a steel trap, but he was quite the opposite. If you would ask him what he did yesterday, it might take him a few moments to figure it out. But to his despair, the view of the school could be seen just a few more blocks ahead, and he wasn't sure if he was ready to explain to his teacher on why he only set-up the problems and didn't finish them all the way.

should I add the bold or a different color when he talks? I feel like it might be confusing sometimes to read between what he's saying and such.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ruby sander // 3

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:42 am

ruby sander | 15 | she/her | light manipulation | location: lockers | tags: nora
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As she went through the entrance of the school building and into the hallways, she finally reached her locker and noticed an older girl with short dyed white hair reading a textbook next to her. Ruby had seen her a few times, after all this was a small school, but had never seemed to officially introduce herself or had a conservation with her. She thought it would be a good opportunity for that as long as she could keep her powers in control. "Are you Nora?" She peered at her as Ruby pulled out a few books she'd need for her next class and shoved it into her backpack. "I've seen you around but I haven't had the chance to talk to you," she explained while zipping up her stuff and wrapped it around her shoulder. "My name's Ruby," she smiled with her lips. "I'm, uh, a sophomore. But you look older. You're a junior," she guessed as she pushed her glasses up her nose. I think I'm asking too many questions to her. She pushed that thought away for fear it might literally spark some light out of her.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:53 am

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘆
16 yrs | he/him | water manipulation

“Okay. Let's do it,” Tad replied, not quite mirroring his best friend’s enthusiasm, but speaking with conviction nonetheless. Sage had a way of lighting a spark in others. Thaddeus didn’t know what he could’ve ever done to deserve a friend like him. Why would someone so spontaneous wait around for someone so boring? Sage threw himself into everything, even threw himself into that fight for him when they barely knew each other. Tad could never be so brave.

The boy trudged onward with a slight hunch, weighed down by the twin water bottles in his bag. But watching Sage walk beside him with that spring in his step, like nothing could bring them down, Tad couldn't help but smile. Infused with that optimism, he could almost believe it when his friend brushed off the cold. Almost, until another shudder shook through Sage's body. Tad's eyebrows furrowed. Was it even that cold outside? He slowed, turned to face his friend, expression serious. “See, there it is again. Sage...” His soft voice now took on an anxious edge. Even when Sage flashed his winning smile, Tad couldn't feel entirely convinced. Something seemed off. He didn't want to push it, though. “Well, if you say so. Promise me you'll at least wear something warmer tomorrow? You’ve gotta take care of yourself, you don't want to catch a cold.”

With his worry, water began to seep out of his hands yet again. Tad willed it to stop but had no control, as usual. Thankfully, his hands were already stuffed inside his pockets where no one could see them. He kept on talking with Sage as if nothing had happened. Resigning himself to a waterlogged jacket, Thaddeus felt his fear soak into the fabric. And with this release a new clarity flooded his senses. His apprehension replaced with action, without him even realizing it. Tad took a few long strides forward, began walking with purpose. “C’mon, let’s go a little quicker so you can get inside!” he called to his friend with a slight grin. If Sage would feel better indoors, Tad wasn't about to slow them down. The boy trained his gaze on the ground below, wary of any loose stones or cracks in the pavement. He had tripped over nothing enough times to know that his heavy backpack would make him tip over like a tortoise if he wasn't careful.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:53 am

[18 Years] — [Male] — [He/Him] — [Wound Transfer] — [Outside School] — [Tagging: Open] — [Mentions: Dameon, Pratt(NPCs)]

When the two brothers arrived at school, Nikolai made sure Dameon rushed through the doors into the warm building. He then walked back out and headed around a corner till he found a secure and lonely spot. No one would bother him anyways. -removed-

"God, please let this day be fast." He rubbed his hands together, and pulled his cardigan around himself tighter to stay warm. He would freeze, but he didn't care. He was used to the iciness of their house, he was used to the iciness of the outside. So he sat there in thought, waiting for a sign that school would start soon. And he hoped by some miracle that maybe Pratt would show up today. But when he usually wore a tank top and shorts, he doubted it. The weather was too cold for him.

Nikolai closed his eyes to think and rocked back and forth a bit to stay warm. These were his quiet moments. When he wasn't busy studying or making sure his brothers didn't die, -removed-
Last edited by rheia on Sun May 02, 2021 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👽|matthew i. & 🍬|erica i.

Postby the viking goddess » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:17 am

==👽| matthew nikolias lecostello. 💢| matt or nik. 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen. 👽| leo 💢| heterosexual.
==👽| crush: tbd 💢| plant and earth manipulation.
==👽| tagged:
==💢| mentions:
==👽| location: florist shop > headed to school > school.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
matthew yawned, as his phone alarm went off. noticing this fact, he looked around his families florist shop. man i didn't realize i was here that long. he thought to himself, as he placed his hand on the back of his neck. looking around at the flowers that were ordered the day before, he smiled. the floral arrangements where done, and when his mother came in, she wouldn't have to work as hard. blinking lightly, the seventeen year old rubbed his eyes. heading to the back of the shop, he walked into the office. moving towards the desk, he reached for his back pack. rummaging through the front pocket of the bag, he looked for his contacts as he needed a new pair. since his current pair were dry. once he found his contacts, he pulled his bag over his shoulder. heading out of the office and towards the bathroom, once again he yawned.
after matthew changed his contacts, he walked out of the florist shop. locking the door behind him, he grabbed his keys and walked to the small alley to the right of the shop. walking towards his harley, he looked down to his phone for a moment. two missed calls from shane. why is he calling me? he thought to himself as he rolled his eyes. he wasn't to fond of his mother's boyfriend. but at this current time, he truly wanted her to be happy. ignoring the fact that the man called him, he got on his bike. pulling his helmet off of the handle bars, he placed it on his head and secured it. putting the key in the ignition and starting up the bike, matthew kicked up the kick stand. pulling out of the alley way, and off towards the school.
as he pulled into the school parking lot, matthew yawned lightly. slowly starting to become to being tired. as he pulled his helmet off and placed it on the handle bars, he kicked out the kick stand. standing up, he grabbed his keys and headed towards campus.

==🍬| erica marnie sweets. 🍧| eir 🍬| female.
==🍧| eighteen. 🍬| gemini. 🍧| bisexual.
==🍬| tbd. 🍧|power: she can manipulate
==another's life force and emotions.
==🍬| tagged:
==🍧| mentions:
==🍬| location: home > headed to school > school.
beep beep beep. beep beep beep. the annoying sound of her last alarm was going off. erica slapped her phone, that was on the night stand to the right of the bed. gripping it tightly, she sighed heavy. "annoying thing." she complained in a tired groggy voice. as she rolled over, the girl sat up and placed her feet against the cold wood floor. chills ran down her spine, as her eyes shot open. morning jolt. time for coffee and school. she thought as she stretched her arms over her head. groaning with the satisfaction of the stretch, she stood up and walked towards her. already open closet. as she grabbed a black pair of skinny jeans and white graphic t shirt, she tossed them over her shoulder. grabbing her high heeled combat boots, pulled them to her right side. the then grabbed a cute pair of purple ankle socks, and her black leather jacket. as she stood up and moved towards her bed, she yawned loudly. by this time her grandmother would have come knocking on the door, so something was going on.
as she finished getting dressed, the girl moved towards her dresser. looking at herself in the mirror, the grabbed her brush and ran it through her hair. grabbing her over the shoulder book bag, she pulled it on. making sure she had all the books she needed, she then grabbed her computer. sliding it into her book bag, she nodded in satisfaction. grabbing her keys off the dresser, she walked out of her room. "nan i'm about to be leaving. woke up a little too late this morning." she called out to her grandmother, but again, there wasn't any sign of her. as she moved down the stairs, erica looked around the living room. then moved towards the kitchen, where a note was laying on the table. took pa to the doctor, so i took your car. take pa's. be careful! she read, with a big grin playing on her lips. snatching the keys that where laying next to the note on the table, the girl moved towards the front door; forgetting all about coffee. without hesitation, she left the house and locked the door behind her. as she opened the garage door, she smiled even brighter. her grandfathers car. the most valuable thing that he had ever owned. a 1996 fast back mustang in the color cherry red, v6 with a 5-speed standard gear shift fully restore with original parts.
unable to hold back her excitement, erica got into the car. gripping the steering wheel, she took a deep breath in. this is pa's car, remember to hold back a little. she reminded herself as she stuck the key in the ignition and her foot on the clutch and break. as she started the car up, she gripped the gearshift handle as the mustangs engine rumbled deeply. as she slowly pulled out of the driveway, she stopped as she waited for the garage door to shut. once it had she pulled away, shifting the car into third gear for a little adrenaline boost. as she headed to school with a bright smile on her face, she turned on some radio. a little rock to be precise. knowing there was no aux port in some old cars.
a little while later, she pulled into the school parking lot. the mustangs engine rumbled once again, this time a little louder than deeper. being in an open space and all. as she pulled into a parking space in the schools parking lot, the girl couldn't help the smile on her face. as she parked the car, she got out rather wobbly from the adrenaline. taking in a deep breath, and steadying her heart rate; she nodded to herself. as she walked towards campus, she felt a little more confident in a powerful car. pa's never getting his keys back. she thought with a small giggle to herself.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ruby sander // 4

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:46 am

ruby sander | 15 | she/her | light manipulation | location: school | tags: erica
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
She noticed an older girl, Ruby assumed she was about eighteen, pulling away from her car on the campus parking lot. Ruby couldn't help but admire the vintage-looking red car. They were of little interest with her however certainly this vehicle was an exception. Deciding to walk to the parking lot and spend the few minutes she had before school started, the sophomore came with a big smile. "Wow, is that yours?" she marveled. "It looks amazing - a Mustang?" Ruby guessed. Realizing she hadn't even introduced herself to the girl, she blushed and immediately apologized. "Sorry about that, I ramble on when I get interested in something. I'm Ruby, I think I've seen you around the school. Are you Erica?" she asked, hoping she had gotten the girl's name right. "I wish I was able to drive," she admitted. "I wouldn't have to go on the bus everyday if I had a license." Ruby made a face when she mentioned the bus. Wary of whether or not her powers would spark at any moment, she pulled her sweater sleeves down to hide her hands. I'm just a normal person having a normal conversation. It was hard to convince herself. Hopefully it wasn't as obvious to the highschooler.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍬|erica ii.

Postby the viking goddess » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:49 am

==🍬| erica marnie sweets. 🍧| eir 🍬| female.
==🍧| eighteen. 🍬| gemini. 🍧| bisexual.
==🍬| tbd.
==🍧|power: she can manipulate another's life force and emotions.
==🍬| tagged: ruby.
==🍧| mentions: ruby.
==🍬| location: school campus.
whipping around, she heard the sound of a female voice behind her. she looked at the girl, and smiled softly when she looked at her grandfather's mustang. as she had guess, the vehicle was a mustang. the girl grinned, then watched her speak. getting her name right, erica was impressed a little. not many people here talked to her. "an astute* young girl huh?" she questioned, then reached into her bag. "and yes, my name is erica hun. you can call me eir if you want. it sounds like air, but with an e." she said as she looked up from her bag. looking at the girl, she smiled lightly. "you have great observation skills. not many people would be able to tell the make of the car. unless a past family member had one at least." she told her with a light yawn, finally realizing she hadn't had her coffee yet. the girl gave a sigh, then grabbed her keys quickly. "normally, once i'm at school, i stay. but i need some coffee. want to take a ride to the coffee shop that's not far from here?" she said as she turned towards the car. as her memory flowed through her mind, the girl had previously mentioned riding the bus. her brow furrowed and her face contorted into a grossed out look. "and, no more riding the bus. i'll be your ride from now on. only if you want." she suggested, as she looked back to the younger girl.
erica could feel the different emotions welling up in her, though she didn't want to say anything. she turned her body towards the mustang, and walked towards it. she unlocked the door to the drivers side, then pulled her book bag off her shoulder. tossing it to the backseat, she leaned up. looking over the door, she watched ruby with light eyes. "it'll be my treat." she added lightly, trying to entice the girl.

(*astute - having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people and turn this to one's advantage. )
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ruby sander // 5

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:28 am

ruby sander | 15 | she/her | light manipulation | location: school | tags: erica
Her face brightened - not literally - when she had been complimented by Erica. "I got it right then," she beamed. Ruby nodded when she had introduced herself. "Eir," she recited. "I like it." Another comment that had made her smile even bigger. "My parents are really big on cars," she explained. "I don't see them that often," the words hadn't necessarily sounded angry but bitterness was easily seen in her eyes, "but they spend a lot of time researching about them." It was stupid. They spent their free time looking at vehicles than their children. It didn't sit well with Ruby. Her mood had luckily boosted, no sign of any frustration, once she had asked whether or not she wanted to take a ride to the shop. Coffee sounds good right now... The memory of sipping the hot liquid with lots of sugar and cream warmed her right up. But then once she had mentioned the bus, Erica had another request. Rather than thinking logically about if she'd get kidnapped or not, all that she could think of was, Willi's gonna be so jealous. She still hesitated at first though. "Are you sure that's okay?" she pondered over the situation. "I mean, I'll pay you every time you ride me? I don't want you to use up your precious gas just for me." Ruby watched Erica slide into the driver's seat and some part of her had softened. "Alright Eir, I'll come. But I'll use my own money for my coffee drink," she insisted while opening the car door and dropping onto the passenger's seat.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me