(Closed) A magic high-school role play!❤️

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

❤️(Anyone Can Join) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:28 pm

B!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️(Anyone Can Join) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:29 pm

Name; Jess Meyers
Age; 16
Gender; Genderfluid
Pronouns; any
Likes; Cuddles, books, most animals, water, naps, blankets, drawing
Dislikes; Seeing People get hurt/bullied, people hurting animals, bees..fire (ask if you want to know)
Appearance; shoulder length wavy ginger hair and one brown eye and one green. Wears whatever s/he finds from their closet or drawers and decides to pick that specific day.
Personality; Playful, cuddly, gentle, kind, caring, sweet, likes kids and animals, helpful

Stubborn, fiery and loud at times, nervous and shy at times, phobia of bees, anxiety
Power(s); Dog shift, so a beautiful Shelherd mix form and can communicate with dogs
Other; might like Dana
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firewolf852 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 am

Name; Luna
Age; 16
Gender; female
Pronouns; she and her
Likes; sweets, wolves, the moon, water, birds, reading, writing, and nice people.
Dislikes; bullies, fire, mean people, spiders, snakes, abuse of animals, people polluting the water and math.
Appearance; fierce blue eyes, usually wearing a long flowy blue dress that seems to imitate the ocean waters, she always wears her blue sapphire choker, and wears her hair in a messy bun.
Personality; Kind but fierce (especially if someones getting bullied) very generous and loves to help out.
Power(s); manipulation of water and light, and teleportation.
Other; Has a pet bird, which is very protective of her (it is blue and is a parakeet). If somebody were to remove her choker, she will not be able to use her teleportation and light magic, but her water powers will go out of control and she will have to turn into her wolf form (if able) (giving her blue wolf ears and tail), so she cannot use magic, (so when she turns into her wolf form she cannot use any magic until she changes back.) She does not trust boys very much. And only has her mother as her father died in a accident before she turned 14. She has never told anyone about what happened to her father but afterwards seemed to get more distant and trust people less spending more time in the library.
Wolf
Firewolf852

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:30 pm

Name; Kristyl Barnette(I'm sorry okay. I'm cursed lol not litterly though. What is wrong with me lol. Just an alternate version that's all)
Age;Unknown
Gender;Female
Pronouns;She/Her
Likes; Her daughter Akasna and powers
Dislikes; Akasna's powers going out of control
Appearance; Below bio
Personality; Protective over her daughter, smart, knowledgeable, kind, strict when she wants, and helpful
Power(s); Magic she can cast spells that's it, and write spells and a power that involves herbs(Because I don't know what that would be called lol)
Other; Moved here with her daughter Akasna and took a job as a teacher at Akasna's school. In her classroom she has a mini herb garden for some reason(That's my logic for you lol)
Subject~ Magic
Attachments
AU Krissa.jpg
Magic teacher
AU Krissa.jpg (52.06 KiB) Viewed 40 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤️(Anyone Can Join) A magic high-school role play!

Postby Offline_now » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:01 pm

B!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A magic high-school role play!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:44 pm

Name; Jessabel
Age; 26
Gender; Female
Pronouns; She/Her
Likes; maybe Kristyl lol if she's not straight, animals, books, kids, food, sweets
Dislikes; Mean people, bullies, fights, evil
Appearance; Creamy skin, shorter and slender, long curly red hair and brown eyes. Wears whatever she picks out on a specific day, usually purple, gray, stripes, or stuff with animal pictures on them.
Personality; sweet, gentle, loves animals books and kids, playful, cuddly, happy, trustworthy
Stubborn, fiery, nervous, shy, has anxiety, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, bee phobia...
Power(s); can communicate with animals, can summon a spiritual wolf
Other; Animal care and/or animal transformation teacher; has a psychiatric service dog
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:05 am

Guess I'll add another character as well lol

Name; Ezra Callahan
Age; 16
Gender; Male
Pronouns; He/His/Him
Likes; Playing harp, reading, gingerbread muffins, fantasy books, house plants (especially yuccas and peace lilies).
Dislikes; Horses, heights, coffee, being late, horror films.
Appearance; Ezra has black hair that is somewhat short, and kept neat, and his eyes are very dark brown in colour. His height is about 5'11", though it can be hard to tell because he is in a wheelchair. He has an athletic build, with good upper body strength, and tends to hold himself with a somewhat relaxed - though not slouchy or unprofessional - posture. He has a lighter-medium skin tone, and no notable scars or markings.
Ezra usually wears semi-formal clothes - mostly a nice button up shirt with jeans. He does not wish to appear too formal or uptight, though he also doesn't want to wear entirely casual attire. He often wears a pair of leather gloves as well, to prevent accidental use of one of his powers.

Personality; While usually sweet, Ezra is also rather naive. Still, he's rather social, loves to explore, and isn't easily scared off by people that are rude or cold towards him. He's also curious and very kind-hearted, often willing to lend a listening ear to anyone that wants to talk about their troubles. Despite that, he does not like sharing any problems that are on his mind with anyone else - and he also hides this by seeming like he's an open book. There are, however, a few things that will bring out a more unpleasant side to him. One of these things is someone touching his wheelchair, or trying to 'help' him around - if he wants help, then he'll ask for it, but otherwise, he's perfectly capable of getting around and doing things on his own. Just do not even attempt to coddle him, or he'll 'accidentally' run your foot over. The other is someone just outright insulting him or his family. Ezra might also get upset fairly easily, more so if something he is doing is not going right or the way he planned it to go. He tends to take even friendly or light-hearted criticism to heart, even if he doesn't openly show it.
Power(s); Paralysis Touch - touching someone with his bare hands will paralyse them. Usually just temporary, but sometimes it can be... longer lasting. He hasn't figured out how to control it, and hates that he has this power. He wears gloves in order to prevent himself from using this power accidentally.
Telekinesis - Ezra can move inanimate objects with his mind - typical telekinetic stuff. However, the heavier or larger the object, then the less time he can lift it for, and the more draining it would be.
Other;
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:54 am

(Glad you asked Spirit. Kristyl isn’t straight. (I am so okay with this. It makes me happy))
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:56 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:(Glad you asked Spirit. Kristyl isn’t straight. (I am so okay with this. It makes me happy))

Lol, cool)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:32 am

(Bump)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me