Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Hey Seeley, do you want to continue this RP or should someone ask to have it locked? You should since its your RP, but I could if you'd rather

Also, for new mods or whoever, this is NOT an old topic: old topics are ones that haven't been posted to for a year or more, so please don't lock this one or any of the other ones. I'm asking Seeley and if they say they don't want them anymore then one of us will post asking to have them locked))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:22 pm

|| Name || Andrew Corwin Cordell
|| Age || 22-years-old
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Quiet, but rather confident when it comes to multiple subjects. Although, he tends to keep to himself, but he has this knack for his personality being a bit stronger than most. Otherwise, he's pretty open-minded; his therapist says he has The Truman Show Delusion. He has a belief that he's on camera all the time, but he uses it to his advantage in his confidence and pretends often that he knows where to look for scene's and dramatic moments.
|| Description ||
•human form•
-height: 6 foot 2
-weight: 195lbs
-skin tone: Olive and smooth, he takes care of it; lots of lotion.
-hair color: Short, dirty blonde (more on the brown side). He doesn't style it so it's kinda however he comes out of bed. Although his grandmother fixes it slightly whenever she catches him in the morning.
-eye color: Naturally grey, but whenever he's surrounded by cooler colors its more green or blue.
-body features: He does have some fat, making him a bit squishy, but due to being on the football team back in high school, he pretty strong otherwise. Durable at least. He has no tattoo's, but his legs have a few scars from a good childhood outside.

|| Immortal or human || Human
|| History || He grew up in the mountains of Montana for the most part of his childhood with his grandparents. When his grandfather died when he was 13-years-old, they moved to Phoenix, Arizona. He grew up with his aunt and his cousins for a short period before ultimately moving to a high school in another state (wherever this rp takes place in) when his grandmother died. He had the funds from her death to help him move into a small house and allowed him to attend high school without working. And after a short class in mechanics, he works at the local auto shop.
•parents•
-mom: Carly Y. Parker (deceased)
-father: Zeke W. Cordell (deceased)
•has no siblings•
|| Crush || open
||Other || none
Last edited by Perri on Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:02 am

Name :: Emory Geral
Gender :: Born female but she's non specific as to what you call her
Personality :: Cool and calculated, she doesn't jump into things without having a reason. She is sexual but not romantic, she has her guard up constantly, afraid to let people in. With a fiery gaze and a silver tongue, she can easily read and manipulate lonely people.
Description :: A short 5'1", olive skin and almond eyes her hair is chopped short at her jawline, pure black with streaks of white as her bangs. She oftentimes changes the color of these strands. Her eyes are inhumanly green with yellow specks floating around bright emerald pools. Smalls freckles speckle her face like scattered paint. She is thin with small curves that doesn't catch the eyes.
Immortal or Human :: Immortal but presents as human
Ability :: All she can do is sense fear and that is what she feeds off, much like a succubus with sexual energy.
History :: She lost her family due to her stupid actions but she's more careful and calculated and intends to let no one else suffer from her actions. She was raised to hide who she is and what she does.
Crush :: Good luck
Other :: Has a cat as cold and mean as her, his names Yami and he's a black short haired cat with yellow eyes and flecks of green. He's been around for an unnaturally long time for a cat and she's lost track at this point...
Last edited by Kaniasking on Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:52 pm

Hey guys, could you stop posting forms while we wait to see if Seeley wants to continue this RP? If they don't post here within a week or two, I'm going to PM them asking about all the human RPs; still figuring out if I'll ask about the animal RPs too, or do that in a separate message))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:04 pm

( Been extremely busy with real life stuff and I am now just getting around to my other roleplays like this one. We can all start. Everyone so far has been accepted. I will make a post once others have and my character is open for interactions so if you wish to interact with her then you may, just give me some time to post a reply lol)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Kay, and I suck at starter posts anyway so I'll wait for you. Could Kaia tag Davina? I don't mind other people tagging us too, though I know some people apparently don't like a lot of people tagging and would rather do one on one interactions. Also, since I got rid of two characters, Hiro is going to crush on Orion, if furry or Luna or whoever posted him comes back)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:02 pm

( I can do a starter post, it wont be the best though since I am doing so many other things)

|| Davina || Female || Several hundred years old but looks 23 || Werewolf || Open || Location: at a cafe ||

A fiery redhead walked into a cafe and instantly curled her nose at some of the smells that made its way to her nose. Davina sometimes wondered what the humans were even thinking with all these odd things that they had now a days. The one thing that she thought was decent was an iced coffee with a muffin. The werewolf chick ordered her usual and flashed a smile at the guy behind the counter.

It was easy to have these mortals think that she was flirting with them, even though she was being the exact opposite. Davina tucked a piece of her red hair behind an ear and waited for her order to be ready. In the meantime, she couldnt help but overhear some of the conversations that some of the humans were having. Honestly some of them she wished that she couldnt hear but yet some were interesting much to her surprise.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Emory Geral
Emory sat at the new Cafe, sipping on scalding black coffee. She hated the way human food made her feel, but she knew how to blend. Tucking her left bangs behind her ear, she scanned the shop as someone came in, it was a girl with deep red hair, clearly not human and not an ounce of fear wafting off her. Making a mental note in her head of the female, and returned her attention to her hburning coffee and the view out the front window.
Last edited by Kaniasking on Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina

The tan skinned girl hummed as she walked into the cafe or whatever it was. She shook out curly long black hair. She stepped up behind a girl and, deciding to try and make friends, said "Hello." The brown eyed curvy and full lipped slender girl hoped she'd answer (Davina).

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: open

The tan skinned and slender boy had followed his twin sister. He had average facial features but full lips, and nice eyes. They were just brown, but some people liked that kind of color, especially his that looked like chocolate. The brown haired one brushed at shoulder length straight hair a moment.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me