End of Light ➷ High Fantasy - o/a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: End of Light ➷ High Fantasy - o/a

Postby selasphorys » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:42 pm

Corinna Drivas
Fruit Druid | Dryad [Epimeliad] | Vrador - Keep
Tags: Everyone

Her trees, they screamed. Their cries for help, though distant, formed a constant roar that engulfed her every instinct. With a shuddering breath, Corinna willed her thoughts elsewhere. The steady thud of giant goat’s hooves grounded her in the present. She urged Meadowsweet onward, toward Vrador’s capital. Each step away from the forsaken wood seemed a betrayal of her sworn duty. But though she turned her back now, she would soon return with a band of heroes to end the dragon’s wrath.

Entering the capital was like passing a threshold. Alive with color, with sound, with joy, the streets bustled with all the beauty of birds in springtime. After witnessing so much destruction, this life seemed all the more precious. Corinna shut away her anxieties, composing herself. She would not spoil their merriment. Meadowsweet stepped slowly forward, careful to not trod on any feet. With a haughty sniff, the cream-furred goat looked down upon the humans below, as if daring them to attack her guardian and friend. They’d meet horns. Corinna gave her a small pat of warning, reminding her to be civil. Since they passed patrols so often on the border, she had trained her companion to remain calm in the presence of others.

A dryad in the city was no common sight. While Corinna may not have been as shy as other dryads, she had never felt comfortable in cities, least of all a human one. The unnatural stone walls and wooden items sold in stalls enveloped her in unease. From afar she may have passed for human, but after they realized her flowers were no mere garlands their expressions changed. Curiosity turned to scorn for this crude creature clad in leaves. But the look of peace never left her face. Rather than anger or distrust, she felt a twinge of pity--- pity for these poor souls who made enemies of anyone different from them, then begged these same enemies to save them from a greater one. Holding so much hatred would only taint their beautiful joy. Her serene expression could very well have been chiseled out of wood, cold looks bouncing off like harmless raindrops. Yet perhaps that same rain could someday rot wood to its core.

Finally arriving at the Keep, she dismounted and walked up to the stony guards. Her kind served no major threat, especially when outside their forests. She offered the guards a soft smile, one they did not return, and procured a scroll from a snag within her branches. Paper felt strange to her fingers, almost irreverent. Some tree had given its life for this, but in exchange many more lives would be saved by the heroes these scrolls summoned. Granted entry without issue, Corinna entered the courtyard and surveyed the saviors who had answered the call. A great variety of heroes, tall to small, armed with axes and enchantment. Good. She struggled to imagine them amidst the blaze, a pang stabbing her chest. The orc seemed to be having an uproariously good time, at least. She passed her precious Sweet to a somewhat overwhelmed stablehand, tossing the goat an apple before she left. Putting on a smile, Corinna approached the group as the spellblade finished speaking. Clearly she had arrived late. The dryad listened respectfully to figure out what she had missed before she considered introducing herself.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmothetic. » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:50 pm

𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓗𝓮𝓶𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 | Age;Ancient, appearing about 24 | Race;Dryad | Class;Warrior | Role;Ranger with affinity to animals
Location;Vrador Keep | Tags;Everyone currently present at the Keep

Wavering at the edge of the forest on the outskirts of the kingdom, Belladonna looked behind her to see the long, lanky, green body of her faithful friend Alyrda attempting to disguise herself in the trees. The wyvern was still convinced she was just a baby, though she was almost fully grown now. Bella giggled and spoke softly to the wyvern, telling her it was ok she followed but she must stay in the forest until Bella and Zivvot returned. There was a low grumble and a snort from the wyvern but eventually she retreated into the forest for more seclusion. Bella knew it was going to be an odd sight for the villagers when a dryad covered in flowers and bark rode into the kingdom astride a glorious white stag, but it would have been even more odd and terrifying if a large forest wyvern followed in her wake. Once she knew that Alyrda was safely hidden within the forest she lightly tapped her heels on the sides of her trusty stag, Zivvot. He snorted and glanced back at her in annoyance but proceeded onward into the kingdom.

As she rode slowly into the kingdom she could hear light mutters from villagers and the amazed oos and awes from children. Belladonna had never set foot in the human kingdom, let alone set foot out of her forest ever. She was amazed and confused at the different sizes, shapes, and colors the humans could be. She made a mental note that none of the humans had nature toned skin so it must be strange to them seeing someone with the complexion of pale grass and forest green hair adorned with flowers. As she and Zivvot continued to meander through the kingdom she caught sight of the beautiful keep, littered with flags of the human king, sconces, windows, and spires. As she stared in amazement at the keep, as she'd never seen a building so magnificent before let alone a building in general, she almost missed a human passing across the cobblestone street right in front of her. She quickly snapped back to focus and pulled tightly on Zivvots reigns. The stag snorted in angerment and reared up just in time to miss running the human over. The human looked at Bella and Zivvot with terror and her heart sunk, she called out an apology but it was too late as the terrified human was running into the crowd that had gathered to watch her pass through.

The two neared closer to the keep and stopped at a stable where Bella dismounted her lovely stag and patted his head with love and affection. She was approached by a rather disgruntled and annoyed stable hand who took Zivvot's reigns from her in a hurry. She was bewildered by the stable hands gruffness and quickly kissed her stags forehead before turning and sauntering towards the keep on her own. As she neared the large doors to the keep she spotted a group heading inside. She quickly picked up her pace to catch up but she was too late as the doors closed behind the group and she was approached by two stone faced guards. The guards barked at her, "What is your business here?" Bella again was taken aback and quickly fumbled through a side pocket of her quiver of arrows to retrieve her letter of summons. The guards looked the letter over, scoffed and said, "Yes, a small thing like you is going into battle?" Bella laughed and flicked a lock of hair out of her face, "Yes, in fact I am. Never underestimate a dryad my dear guards. I may not look like much but I am a nature spirit, meaning I can disappear into the earth beneath your feet and reappear as I please." The guards blinked in a bewildered manner but proceeded to open the doors of the keep for her.

Once inside the keep Bella was overwhelmed with the beauty if the architecture and design of the keep's interior. She distractedly proceeded forwards into the grand hall as she looked around and inspected every inch of the decor. Her disconnectedness from anything in front of her caused her to bump face first into the rump of a tall, seven and a half foot orc. She flushed with embarrassment and stepped back, looking up at the orc and speaking sheepishly to him, "Oh good goddess Zahana! I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, the details of this place sucked me in immediately.. I truly apologize for being so clumsy and distracted!" She then looked around and took everyone in, realizing she must be the last to have arrived. Flushed with even more embarrassment of being late she apologized again and composed herself to speak to the group in her telltale sing-song voice, "Oi goddess Zahana! I'm late! I'm so sorry, it was a great journey in and of itself to get here from my forest back in Cethia! My name is Belladonna Hemlock, I was named after the deadly flowers found in my area.... in fact they even grow out of my hair!"

≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋

𝔊𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔯 ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔫| Age;31 | Race;Dark Elf | Class;Warrior | Role;Scoundrel
Location;Vrador Keep | Tags;Everyone currently present at the Keep

Gurthreir bounded into the kingdom atop a beautiful black adalusian stallion adorned in full battle armor. Gurthreir himself was adorned in his own homemade battle armor; a face covering and helmet fashioned from the skull of a ram, a breast plate created from elven chain mail and the rib cage of a ram, and a shoulder plate made from the shoulder blades of the same ram the rest of his armor was made from. His coal ash colored flesh was smeared with white body paint which he'd made from birch ash, water, and crushed scabiosa petals, his stallion Malachite was also covered in the same paint. As he rode through the village outside of the keep he could hear the terrified murmurs of the townsfolk. He laughed to himself and stampeded ever closer towards the keep. He slowed down right before the Keep and steered Malachite over to the stables. The stable hand was busy with all of the other exotic mounts and so Gurthreir jumped off the back of his stallion, his ram hide kilt and cloak fluttering in the wind as he landed heavily on the ground, and tied Malachite's reigns to a post outside the stables. He called roughly to the stable hand to take good care of his steed before grabbing his leather bota pouch filled with a brown colored alcohol out of the saddle bag attached to Malachite. He then turned and began to stalk off towards the keep, taking large swigs off his bota pouch.

Gurthreir stood at the doors to the keep, arguing with the guards before finally relinquishing his summons letter, he didn't feel the need to produce the letter immediately as he thought it should be obvious why he was there. After muttering quietly to themselves and looking over the letter, the guards finally nodded to each other and opened the doors to the keep. Gurthreir pushed past the guards and entered the great hall of the keep, seeing a seemingly ragtag group of people huddled together at the bottom of the large staircase he straightened up, took one last swig off his bota pouch, and sauntered over to them. He paid no mind to the decorated interior of the keep as he approached the ragtag group. He looked everyone up and down and scoffed at assembly of "warriors" the council had brought together, though one warrior stood out to him significantly compared to the rest; the large orc. He removed his ram skull, allowing his long white hair to fall freely around him and placed it under his arm as he introduced himself, "I am Gurthrier Harwenon, dark elf and hunter extraordinaire." He tossed the ram skull up in his hand a few times as he said hunter extraordinaire and turned his mouth into an upward smirk of a smile, revealing sparkling white teeth and prominently sharp canines.
Cosmothetic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:31 am

Iris || Half-elf || Thirty-one || "Druid" || Tags; Those at the Keep

More and more people began to come in through the gates. Iris stood off to the side, watching them deal with the guards, their mounts, and then introducing themselves to the group. She of course has yet to introduce herself and hoped to keep it that way. Though she understood that if she didn't soon someone would call her out but it seemed that everyone else was wrapped up in their own conversations.

From the corner of her eye however she noticed a dryad hurry along and bump into the orc. Iris couldn't help but laugh quietly at this, her hood hiding the amused smile on the half-elf's face though she winced and stopped soon after. Her scar did not take too kindly to the sudden shifting of her skin. Especially when it was so used to her frowning all the time.

When a dryad

Abioye Chand || Human || Forty|| Confessor || Tags; n/a

[insert remorseful lamentations + old man stuff + reluctant compliance here = shows up later on]
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mae; » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:09 pm

nethdani
tiefling // cleric // location: vrador keep // tags: everyone in the keep

As what Nethdani hoped would be the last of the party trickled in, she began to wonder when they would learn what they were actually here to do. After triple-checking Carrion's saddle bags, she figured she couldn't stall forever. She looked around at the faces of the people standing before her, and realized that she was the only cleric. At first she felt a little excluded, but after a moment she was thankful; she didn't want anyone to compete with, and she especially didn't want anyone who could tell her how to do her job.

Nethdani took a breath in and started to speak to the crowd, "So now that we're almost all here, when are we actually going to get to see The King? I didn't come all this way to stand around and chat." Her tone was flat, almost annoyed. Nethdani had no interest in standing around making friends, if there was work to do, she wanted to get started.
Hello! I'm Mae; Feel free to call me what ever you like though!

she/he/they

Code: Select all
[list][color=#3b505e][size=85][/size][/color][/list]
Mae;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:38 am

Korrik Gorestrike
Orc | Berserker | Tags: All the People | Location: Vrador - Council Chamber

The group seemed far less interested in making friends as Korrik, except for the one that brought an instrument-- he liked her. They didn't readily offer up their names and the orc suddenly took on the personal mission of becoming the greatest friend to each and every one of them. He'd worm his way into their cold hearts one way or another. When the crimson woman spoke, he clapped his hands together then pointed at her, "Yes! Let's see what they have in store for this merry band of mercenaries!" Without a second of pause, he set off up the grandiose stairs to the twisted tower of the Golden Council.

Upon entering through a massive set of wooden double doors that were tall enough to welcome a dragon, the group was greeted with marble halls, lined with pillars of gold. The hall lead down much longer than necessary to another set of doors were a group of guards was stationed. "Leave your weapons then you may enter." One of them boomed robotically.

Korrik looked over his shoulder to the others. A wiser orc may have questioned the safety of proceeding into a room of people with upturned noses without any sort of weapon-- though a wise orc was hard to come by. The berserker approached the guards, painting his face with a fierce scowl. His eyes narrows into slits as he snorted through his nostrils, mouth open slightly to give front stage to his banded tusks. An almost animalistic growl accompanied each breath. "You puny humans think you can take the blades of the mighty Gorestrike?!" He shouted. For a moment, the armored humans were silent, slowly moving to clutch the hilt of their blades. Seconds passed, though they felt like hours. Suddenly, Korrik burst into laughter and offered up his weapons that stood almost as tall as the guard, "I'm just kidding. Careful, they're heavy! Lift with your legs!" Still a fit of laughs, the orc strode passed the security and into the place he felt the least welcome.

Within the council chamber he was greeted by the revered four representatives of the realm's kingdoms. Though, "greeted" is a bit too warm. The council was seated on their raised platforms upon magnificent thrones crafted from resources in their home lands. The human sat on a chair that matched the whole of the building: marble and gold. The elf-- smug as his kind are-- resided upon a seat adorned with various gems inset into polished stone. The reptilian sat upon a beautiful throne of twisted dark oak and obsidian. Lastly, the councilor who Korrik looked to and exchanged a smile, the tauren held a seat of simple stone and wood. The councilors did not seem to be warm and friendly and each had a hardened look about them. Perhaps that was a side effect of the apocalypse.

It took the orc a little too long to notice a figure, forced to their knees, hunched before the council.

Ko'Zasari
Khajiit | Necromancer | Tags: Everyone | Location: Vrador - Council Chamber

It was not the sound of voices nor the opening of the chamber's doors that drew Ko'Za from her muted ramblings, but the unheard whisper of a creature of decay. They're here... they must not know who you are. Earn their trust. The khajiit nodded meekly, a motion almost unnoticeable. Slowly, she lifted her head, revealing her pale yellow eyes. An orc? That was what her master was so hungry for? A smelly warmonger? She could've gotten him ten more humans more easily than one simple orc. The feline sighed in exasperation. Eventually, more individuals would begin to enter the room and things would make only slightly more sense. They were all beings that would never be seen in this city normally. Something strange was afoot. All she knew was that the tree had burned, the gods were awake, and she would play some part in their scheme. Soon, she would receive answers.

King Theodoric Serrill was a grizzled man clad in extravagant ruby robes-- exactly what you'd expect from a human king in a wealthy city. He rose to his feet and spread his arms out at either side, "Hail, brave champions." His voice was deep and powerful, bouncing off the extravagant walls of the chamber. "I am King Theodoric and you stand before the Golden Council. You have all answered the summons to face the greatest evil the realm has ever seen and for that, we thank you." He bowed and looked to the other members of the council. The tauren and argonian stood and clapped while the high elf remained seated, resting his chin upon his closed fist without a shred of interest-- even if his kingdom was the one to suffer the most from this calamity. King Theodoric waited for the others to sit before continuing, "You have all been chosen for your prowess in your fields. You are the greatest forces our realm has to offer and our only chance at facing the fearsome Kalzeruth. Together with your skills and--" even in the moment he couldn't hide his disdain, "Magic, you will venture to the World Tree to slay the dragon before it's masters can awaken! There is only so much time before we risk meeting his masters. The darkness is already spreading and I fear I know not what beasts you will find within. To aid you on your quest, we offer to you gold to cover any supplies you may need, as well as a guide." He gestured to the dark khajiit far below him, "Ko'Zasari is a known necromancer, imprisoned for her practice of the arts. She has a knowledge of these forces beyond any other. I do, however, bid you to watch her closely-- her kind is not to be trusted. Do not hesitate to kill her if the slightest thread of doubt is strung through your minds." In response, Ko'Za turned her head and hissed at the human king, squirming in her shackles. "Should you return to us with proof of your success," Theodoric continued, "You will be rewarded with the greatest riches, fame, and gratitude. Never again shall you face oppression or poverty! You can be the heroes of the realm!" He grew more over the top with each word, ending with a grand gesture towards the sky, "May Nazra light your way!".
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:31 pm

Ssethyis Shimmerscale||Naga||Conjurer||Vrador-Council Chamber||Tagged: Everyone
    Ssethyis raised her hands, showing to the guards she had nothing in them. "No need to worry," she said, "I don't carry any weaponsss. Well, not physssical ones, anyway." It was, conventionally speaking, true. Some might consider venomous fangs and crushing coils to be weapons, but she wasn't about to rip her teeth out. Her spellbook wasn't a weapon per se, even if the magically conductive ink she used in it did make summoning easier. They probably didn't know that though, there were probably as magic-illiterate as they were magic-fearing. Stepping past the guards, the naga took up a position next to the orc, inclining her head towards Councilor Marzeva. This was her first time meeting her leader in person, though they'd corresponded by message while negotiating her payment. The mood in the room was grim, doubtless due to the current situation. The Khajit standing nearby that positively reeked of death probably didn't help matters either.

The conjurer listened half-heartedly to the human king's speech, Though she did give the Khajit a sly grin when he mentioned what she was. There wasn't much difference between Conjuration and Necromancy, after all, the latter was just restricted to the previously deceased. It definitely wasn't a friendly, we're-not-so-different-you-and-I smile though. It was more of a fang-bearing, hope-you're-not-a-deep-sleeper sort of smile. Using similar magic was nice and all, but it would take more than that for her to let her guard down.

So they really were it then. Nine randoms from across the land, and a necromancer who wasn't even on their side. Not exactly the defense force she expected. It was probably cheaper this way, though, adventurers cost less than armies, and they wouldn't leave the country defenseless if they all died. Whatever the human king said, it was evident that not all of the eggs were in this particular basket. "Very pretty, Your Highnessss," she said, loading as much derision into the honorific as she could, "But I'd appreciate sssteel more than platitudes. Sssurely a threat of this magnitude is worth at leassst a few ssssoldiers."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:21 pm

Iris || Half-elf || Thirty-one || "Druid" || Tags; Those at the Keep

Following behind, she kept watch of everyone in front of her. Iris paid no mind to the the marble steps, however her heart grew uneasy as they continued up. Just before entering some more guards stopped the group. The orc made a commotion about his weapons and Iris thought she would have to run away however his raucous laughter and joking matter made it clear he was simply teasing the poor men. She sighed and waited for her turn. Rummaging through her rucksack, she handed one of the guards a wooden hammer and continued on into the room.

Abioye Chand || Human || Forty|| Confessor || Tags; Everyone in the Keep

"Sir Chand, are you okay?", Abioye's eyes glanced over to the small priest that hurried to keep pace with him. "I'm alright, don't concern yourself with me", the man chuckled darkly, "The Gods have just been particularly noisy today". The priest lit up, "What do they say? It is rare for so many to speak to one person, is it because of your abilities?" asked the priest excitedly. "It does not do someone good to ask so many personal questions, boy." replied Abioye. The priest closed his mouth, completely red faced.

After some more walking the two came upon the stairs. "The council room is just above us", says the priest, gesturing to the stairs. Abiyoe nodded and proceeded up the steps, not bothering to say goodbye to the young boy that guided him. With luck, he wouldn't see him again anyways. "May the light be with you", called out the priest, bowing deeply. Abioye stopped, "May the light be with you".

Going down the hallway, Abioye couldn't help but feel a deep sense of unease. 'Purge', whispered a voice to him, seemingly filled with disgust. The man shivered from both the voice and the aura he felt down the hallway. 'What is that idiotic King thinking, bringing someone like me into a room with whatever dark creature they invited', Abioye clicked his tongue, opening the door and entering the room with some dignity. If the sound of the huge doors didn't attract their attention then surely the clinking of his armor did. Abioye knelt, displaying his reverence. "My deepest apologies for being late, your highness. I received your letter while I was across the country". He stayed in his kneeling position until he would be told to lift his head. However the hairs on the back of his neck stood high on end and his palms began to sweat. 'Cull them', seethed the voice louder. Whoever held the dark aura on them seemed to be very close.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Corinna Drivas
Fruit Druid | Dryad [Epimeliad] | Vrador - Council Chamber
Tags: Everyone

Finding herself almost cheered by the orc’s enthusiasm, Corinna followed him up to the Golden Council’s tower. “Merry” was not exactly the word she would use, but she would hold onto whatever hope she could find. Light like this could only dwindle in the coming darkness. Though, perhaps there was such a thing as too much light. The hallway beyond dazzled, blindingly so. Golden columns challenged the sun’s own radiance, as marble tiles gleamed like polished ice below. A monument to opulence. Head ducked down to avoid the piercing shine, Corinna hurried through the hall. The path seemed to never end. She couldn’t even take refuge at the great doors, for they had to be hewn from ancient wood. The guards provided a welcome distraction.

Corinna spread her bare arms to show she had nothing concealed. “I have no intention to harm anyone here, nor do I carry any weapons,” the dryad explained. Rather preoccupied with a pair of massive axes, they quickly waved her through. She found a spot beside the others. Though the druid glanced up briefly at the councilors, her attention was immediately drawn to the kneeling figure bound below. She felt pity well up for the Khajiit caked in mud. The druid turned concerned eyes to the council, hoping for an explanation. She waited impatiently through the King’s speech until she got her answer--- the Khajiit was a necromancer.

And it all came crashing down, like the fall of a thunderstruck tree. A surge of revulsion, hatred, unlike anything she had ever experienced. This creature dared violate the natural order. A scowl twisted the dryad’s once-worried features. Corinna stopped herself suddenly, unable to understand where venom like this had spewed from. She didn’t want to hate anyone, no, she’d give anyone a chance. This visceral reaction had to be a remnant of some past druidic self. She forced her eyes away, fixing her gaze on the human king as he blathered on about riches. A strange agitation had taken hold of her, sending her thoughts into disarray. Zehana, what is wrong with me?

The druid willed herself to calm, listening to the spellblade’s words. Ssethyis had a point. These heroes may be the best, or so the king claimed, but their numbers could hardly match the scale of the threat. Not to mention the lack of humans among those assembled. For all their glory and gall, they seemed reluctant to let their own blood be shed. No, no, how could she think such hateful, divisive words? The creak of an opening door dragged her from her internal conflict, as out emerged a tall man clad in armor. Here was their human, she supposed.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mae; » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:02 am

nethdani
tiefling // cleric // location: council chambers // tags: everyone present in the chamber

Nethdani watched as the large orc lumbered into the castle with the rest of the party starting behind him. She pulled out a few items from Carrion's saddle bags, including the holy symbol of Nazra that she retrieved from the rubble of her old temple. She gave her mount a pat on the neck then handed the reigns off to a stable hand, and finally began the trek into the castle.

Nethdani had never seen anything so...ornate? She looked around the the towering walls and pillars of gold, and only one thought entered her mind: How gluttonous. The wealth that this palace was almost unfathomable. Nethdani had seen how terrible most of the villages fared in this kingdom, and yet here they were, strolling through hallways of fortune. She shook her head as she caught up with the group, who were lined up to hand their weapons over to the guards.

When Nethdani arrived, she yanked her small dagger out of its frog, and dropped it in the hands of the guards. She waited for them to inspect it, and after finding small glowing runes on the hilt, they quickly let her through. As soon as she passed the threshold of the council chambers, and dark force swept over her, almost knocking her to the floor. Nethdani's mind began to fill with voices, and a sharp ringing pierced her ears. She heard cries, moans, screams, but the only words she could make out were death, death, death. Nethdani looked around the room as the king began speaking and spotted the matted Khajit above her. What on EARTH is she? The answer came when the king revealed her identity. Necromancer.

Absolute fury filled Nethdani's body, she could even feel her anger in her horns. Why was she here? How could that thing possibly help them? The energy in Nethdani's head continued to pound, until it suddenly lessened. She felt divine energy coming from somewhere else, and not a moment later were the doors opening for a human to walk in. She realized that he must be a cleric, and an immediate wave of relief washed over her.
Hello! I'm Mae; Feel free to call me what ever you like though!

she/he/they

Code: Select all
[list][color=#3b505e][size=85][/size][/color][/list]
Mae;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crescendia Lilywort; 001

Postby DeadCorvids » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:54 am

Crescendia Lilywort

Harpy | Ancient; Appears in her twenties | Warden | Female

~ Crescendia let out her alarmed harpy cry as she was met with a crowd of people. She didn't know how to function, but somehow managed to keep walking anyways, despite the stares. She tucked in her two sets of large wings close to her body as she made it to the council chamber. Why was this so nerve wracking...? Sure, she hadn't been in a crowd in a mellenia, but it couldn't be that bad.
DeadCorvids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me