❝ j e e p e r s c r e e p e r s ! ❞ - paranormal rp - o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ❝ j e e p e r s c r e e p e r s ! ❞ - paranormal rp - o

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:44 pm

cameron cross / camera operator / 22 / human / location: van > cafe / tags: ghost hunters
      Cameron nods along to Faye’s soothing tunes as they float out of the speakers, humming every so often when memorable bit comes up. Rather than join in on the conversation, he keeps quiet, nodding along when seemed appropriate. “I’m guessing cafe first?” He asks, seeing Alaska frantically dig through a pile of papers. It’s a scene that makes him smile wryly. Cameron was pretty okay with changing the plans - he was more emotionally attached to the idea of consuming more caffeine than checking in and sleeping anyways.

When Mara calls out a cafe sighting, Cameron nods. He takes Main Street to the end before turning left; looping lazily back around the block. At the corner of his eye something red flashes, but he doesn’t turn his attention too it; all-too accustomed to the frequent tricks of the light. “Maybe you can look for the address in your notes while we eat breakfast?” Cameron suggests to Alaska quietly, easing his way into a clean parallel park outside of the small cafe front. The minivan rumbles idly for a moment, only to still entirely he removes the key from the ignition. After letting out a quiet yawn, he slides out from behind the driver’s seat, eager to shake off the stiffness from the long hours of driving.

isaiah redwood / mournfall local / 37 / human / location: mournfall main st / tags: winter
      Isaiah read between the lines, tossing and turning the kid’s words over in his head. “You were kicked out?” He says, a little bit shocked. It bleeds into his tone, coloring it with surprise. “I’m...” Faltering, he struggles to find the proper thing to say in the moment. “I’m sorry. That... that must be hard. I can’t even imagine.” Though his own mother was something of a distant presence in his life, hitting the town each night to earn her good graces with the Families, she was always there for him in her own way. Between her appointments and social life, she always found time in the quiet moments for him, teaching him the way of their families’ craft and playing board games together.

When the boy mentions searching for a job, a faint idea sparks to life in his mind. Once a month, he closed the apothecary to deep clean it and his apartment, and today just happened to be the day. While normally this was something he did by himself, Isaiah would never say no to an extra pair of hands. “Tell you what, kid. I run the Redwood’s Remedies, and it just so happens I could use an extra pair of hands. I’ll pay you in cash for the hours you work, and if you’re a hard worker, I’m more than happy to be your reference for wherever else you apply.”

Isaiah didn’t often consider himself a bleeding heart, but the kid, frankly, looked pathetic. It felt like the right thing to do in the moment, even with the apprehension curling in his gut. It’s for the best. He thinks to himself, The kid’s homeless and half starved. Extending a hand to shake, Isaiah adds, “I’m Isaiah, by the way. Redwood.”

kazuya / monster local / "20" / fae / location: reid's house / tags: reid
      "Nature can stick it," Kazuya grumbles, but sits up anyways. Clutching the edges of their stolen comforter around them, they practically roll out of the four-poster bed, falling onto the floor with an audible oomph. Mornings never were their style. One could almost liken Kazuya to a burrito when they finally get to their feet, bundled up so tightly in their blanket that only their face and mass of feathery bedhead is visible. They incline their head back to look up at the overhead light, almost as if they just realized then that it was on.

At the comment regarding Reid's tail, they shift their head to look at the quivering wisp of concentrated energy. "Woohoo," Kazuya deadpans. They stifle a yawn, sharp incisors gleaming, before burrito-walking towards the door, "Alright, alright, get me your garbage toast and then we'll check it out." A low hunger stirred in their gut at the prospect of food, but it wasn't the type of craving that was satisfied with horribly charred toast and burned coffee.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happyanya » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:36 pm

║Twenty║Female║Hetero║The Leader║Mood: Playful, Comforted║Location: Van║Tags: The Ghost Hunters║
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Alaska listened intently to Mara's words, a gleam in her eyes at just the mention of the word haunted. The breeze coming in through an open window, the atmosphere of Main Street, and one of the most promising hunts being right at their fingertips was lighting a fire in Alaska and wiping away the shiver produced by their first entrance into the town. She pushed back her previous nerves and instead grinned, staring in awe out the window at the gothic, untouched scenery of a mysterious town and it's strange faces. Being with her friends was able to comfort her, the gentle sun peaking through the clouds, and with the nice, familiar feeling of stopping to get some nice coffee and breakfast was enough to ease her for the moment.

As soon as the van was stopped and the sound of the key leaving the ignition reached Alaska's ears, she pretty much shot out of her seat, her seal belt being flung off of her as she made a mad grab for the door handle beside her. Well, just to find it still had it's child-proof lock on. She groaned, practically bouncing in both excitement and impatience at the prospect of getting both a first look at the town and a sip of caffeine. "Freeee meee Cameroon," She wailed loud enough so that he could hear outside the car, pressing her hands against the window.

║Twenty║Male║Hetero/Demi║Nephilim║Mood: Tense║Location: Cafe bathroom║Tags: Reid, m: Mara║

-Reese is busy putting his sunscreen on in the bathroom, but is continued in Reid's perspective.

║Twenty-two║Male║Hetero/Demi║Demon║Mood: Interested║Location: His kitchen║Tags: Kazuya║

Reid laughed at his friend's distaste for the morning and bitter tone, stifling a laugh as they waddled out in a mass of blankets still. "That's the spirit!" He called cheerfully, laughing, following after the fae. Before he left the room, he glanced out the window, where he had a perfect view of the downtown area of Mournfall- his large home sat on a hill at the edge of the hot spot of Mournfall, looking over the liveliest part of town- although, when it came to Mournfall, "lively" was never really a word that could be used properly. The people were small and their faces were blurry, but Reid saw someone he would see- and smell- a mile away. "Hello Reese," he muttered to himself, grinning mischievously. "Hello..Cla-Reese. Oh that's good. I need to remember that one." Reid cackled to himself, pulling the blinds back farther to observe the Nephilim's movements- just long enough to see him turn a corner and disappear. "He wouldn't even know that movie though." Reid grumbled, before pulling the blinds shut tightly and leaving to finally meet Kazuya downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen, glancing at the dark brown toast and untouched glass of water. "Oh come on, you could have at least had the water- there's no way I can burn that!" He complained. "Well, at least, not one I've discovered yet.." He muttered, tapping his chin. "There's also some left over raw meat in the fridge if you prefer. Oh! Guess who's currently downtown," Reid trailed off, a devilish grin crossing his features. "Let's see what Mr. Morality is up to." He sneered, flipping open his flip-phone and pressing in his number. It rung almost to the point of not being answered, but finally he heard the annoyed boy's voice on the other end, and pressed the speaker button quickly so Kazuya could hear too.
"What could you possibly need at 7 in the morning Reid." The boy hissed through the line in a whisper. Some sarcastic banter was exchanged, with Reid's taunting and Reese's growling going back and forth before Reese suddenly cut himself off in the middle of his sentence. "I sense a demon." Reese suddenly breathed, lowering his tone even more. Reid deadpanned as he shared a look with Kazuya. "Uh, yeah, the town's full of 'em." He said slowly, dumbing-down his tone condescendingly. There was an angry growl on the other end. "No you wet sock, a NEW demon. I know what you guys all smell like here." He hissed. Reid's eyebrows shot up as he stared up at Kazuya. "Oh..?" He asked, mouthing something to Kazuya and flicking his tail upwards as if to gesture that it's going off for the stated reason, quickly growing excited. He put his hand over the phone, leaning closer to Kazuya. "This could be the new fun!" He whispered both devilishly and childishly.

║Twenty-one║Female║Bi/Demi║Fae║Mood: Excited║Location: Cafe║Tags: Open, m: Ghost hunters, Kazuya║
Harlow sat, staring out the big glass windows in front of her at the clouds slowly changing colors in front of the morning sun and dark pine trees looming above the town. She smiled down at her hands, patting the bar and making a little rhythm as she waited. She glanced over at the bathroom, wondering what was taking the boy so long. She thought about asking, just to make sure the boy was alright, but she was quickly side-tracked when she saw a big car stop in front of the café. Harlow gasped both loudly and excitedly, nervously straightening both the menus beside her and her posture, just in case the humans were coming inside. She could barely contain her excitement as she sat in wait, watching the driver exit. She was also hit with the sense that a demon was among them, but it didn't phase her- she hung around Kazuya, who hung around a demon, and so she generally didn't have any problems with them in town. She was just happy to possibly have customers in the first place, and she mentally prepared the lines the owner had taught her to ask people when they walk in.
"You got this.." She muttered encouragingly to herself, still patting the table excitedly.
happyanya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:59 am

elli madden - female - banshee - bisexual - location: downtown - tags: jasper

Elli was returning from her early morning walk with Denny, the rottweiler happily trotting alongside her with his tongue out and tail wagging back and forth. Elli had been out with him for quite a bit, venturing near the edges of the forest before reaching downtown again. She was heading home in a relaxed pace - there was nowhere to hurry at the moment as she didn't have work today and no plans really, either.

She wandered down the street absent-mindedly until Denny's leash suddenly yanked forward as the rescue dog stopped in front of some guy leaning against a brick wall, sniffing him eagerly. "Oh, uh, sorry-" Elli looked at Jasper, holding the leash tightly so that Denny wouldn't scare the person or possibly get too close to slober on him, or jump on him with his muddy paws. The man seemed a bit familiar, Elli had surely seen in him town before, but not enough to have a clue about who he is. However, seeing how curious Denny was about him, gave Elli a hunch on what he might be...
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:11 am

𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄 ─── ─
( human )──( she/her )──( mournfall local )──( location: cafe )──( tags: harlow )
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
───Her arrival to the cafe was accompanied by the dinging of the doorway bell. Loren flinched in response; the high-pitched chime was a new addition since her last visit to Mournfall. She walked up to the counter while stifling a yawn. Last night's lack of sleep was starting to affect her. Giving the girl working the counter a courteous nod and a terse smile, she quickly scanned the menu to make sure her usual order was still available. Loren didn't have the energy for the usual pleasantries such as small talk. A good once-over revealed that the menu had not changed outside of the seasonal items, much to her delight. She turned her attention back to the girl. "Could I get a café con leche and a toasted cinnamon bagel with cream cheese?" .
ryland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:02 pm

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞
the researcher - twenty-one - she/they - demon - homo - mood; overwhelmed - location; coffee shop - tags; ghost hunters, loren, harlow, reese (mentioned)
Mara laughed at Alaska's antics, momentarily forgetting her hesitation as she stepped out of the van. Almost instantaneously Mara was hit with a medley of different scents, each more concerning than the last. Mara's head was spinning, and she squeezed her eyes shut briefly, trying to regain her bearings. Angel. Fae. Demon. Banshee? Something briny and gross, maybe kelpie? And so many more, oh for the love of Lucifer this is worse than I could've ever imagined. Mara opened her eyes, attempting to plaster a serene expression on her face, and strode towards the coffee shop. "I'll grab us a table" Mara called to her friends as she entered the little shop, taking a moment to observe the occupants. There was a human at the front, ordering, and what Mara was fairly certain is a fae taking her order. The fae looked harmless enough, but then again that is all a part of their allure, much like her own kind. Mara slid into a seat at the biggest table in the shop, waiting for her friends to enter. Mara inhaled deeply and stiffened; there was an angel somewhere in here too. Or, at the very least, a half angel. Mara narrowed her eyes to slits, allowing a tad of red peek through as she scanned the shop, discerning that the angel's scent was emanating from the bathrooms. Well. This should be fun.

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒗𝒚
twenty-four - female - not-deer - pan - mood; bored - location; edge of forest - tags; open
Blaire ran her long tongue over her sharp teeth, relishing in the coppery tang she tasted. Her large ears flicked, picking up the sounds of birds chirping and humans, just beginning to wake up and go about their daily business. Blaire's lips curled up in a snarl at the thought of them. Trotting lightly to the very edge of the tree line, Blaire peeked through the foliage out at the town before her. A few humans milled about, unaware of the not-deer's predatory gaze glaring down at them from the forest's edge. Blaire briefly considered trying to lure one in, but decided against it. The full moon is in three days, and Blaire needs to save her strength and stamina for the possibility of having to fight a werewolf to save her own skin or protect her herd. Taking one last look at the humans in the township, Blaire ducked back into the shadows of the tree cover, applying her glamour away from possible prying eyes. Standing up, Blaire stretched, trying to rid herself of the stiffness in her spine and shoulders. Even though she's decided not to hunt until after the full moon, at the very least Blaire could go into town and scout out her next meal. Cracking her back one last time, Blaire began to walk towards town, taking her time to relish the sounds of the forest beginning to wake.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
nineteen - he/they - ahuizotl - homo - mood; hopeful - location; downtown mournfall - tags; isaiah
Winter bit the inside his cheek, nodding solemnly in agreement with the stranger. It was hard, but he didn't regret his decision. At the human's offer, Winter's head snapped up, alarmed and hopeful. Acts of kindness were rare in his former community, for both kelpies and ahuizotls have "survival of the fittest" mindsets so it was momentarily jarring to Winter to have such a kindness offered to him. After a moment of processing, Winter gathered himself and spoke; "Wow, do you really mean it? That's very kind of you, thank you so much." Winter gushed, still flabbergasted. Flashing Isaiah a true smile, Winter stepped forward and shook his hand.

"Winter Feathercrest, it's a pleasure to meet yoh." Winter felt, for the first time in months, like his life was starting to take a turn for the better.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:31 pm

Jasper Navrátil - black shuck - location: Downtown Mournfall - Tags: Elli and Denny

He heard the jingle of a dog’s collar and lazily opened his eye to see who was passing by. He’d always liked dogs, they seemed so like the black shuck but their friendliness always surprised and delighted him. His kind were so rarely friendly. Sure the few he’d met over the years were courteous enough, but they didn’t have the same bright openness that dogs did. Seeing the round eager face of the Rottweiler pulling at the leash, it was impossible not to be charmed by such a creature.

“It’s quite alright.” He said, a note of amusement creeping into his voice. “I don’t mind a little hello.” Jasper got down on one knee and scratched Denny behind the ears, muttering “who’s a good dog, who’s a pretty dog, you are, yes you are” under his breath. Something about these weird little shuck like creatures just made him melt, it was embarrassing but he couldn’t help it, they’re just like little fuzzy babies.

“What’s his name?” Jasper asked, looking at the dog’s owner for the first time. She smelled of vanilla and of smoke, and something uncanny that he couldn’t quite place, thought he couldn’t tell if that was from her or just a residual scent from living in town. To be honest, she was actually kind of pretty for a human, though the circles made her look more tired then he’d expect from someone out walking their dog on a nice day like today.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:51 pm

The rottweiler wagged his tail with excitement and happiness, panting with his tongue out as he looked up at his new friend. "This is Denny. He can't really hear you, but he appreciates the attention anyway." Elli answered, relaxing her grip on the leash as both Denny and Jasper seemed to mutually like each other.

Although Elli wasn't familiar with Jasper, if Denny trusted him, he was probably an alright guy. An animal's intuition never failed. However, upon a closer look, Elli decided he definitely couldn't be human. His rugged clothing hinted at one of the creature's from the forest and the eyepatch made her think of a black shuck. Still, his glamour looked nice.
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:34 am

Jasper Navrátil - black shuck - location: Downtown Mournfall - Tags: Elli and Denny

Jasper eyes widened slightly, so the dog was deaf. He hadn’t expected that. But seeing that happy face looked back up at him his expression softened again, “Ah, well in that case, your still a pretty dog” he told him, feeling a bit foolish and giving Denny another round of pets.

Jasper got up and brushed the street grime from his jeans. “I think I’ve seen you around but I don’t believe we’ve ever met proper. The names Jasper Navrátil.” He said, holding his hand out to Elli. He wasn’t sure what prompted him to do it. Jasper had never been the type to introduce himself to strangers, not with his real name anyways. Names held power, something the humans seemed aware of but never quite took to heart. He usually called himself Jay, a name that suited him but held no real ties that a fae or demon could play around with.

So why now? Perhaps the silence of the old cabin really was getting to him. The quiet in the wake of the old women’s passing with nothing but the creak of the boards and the screech of that damn bird for company. He was a familiar face around town, coming in sporadically to look for parts to make repairs to keep the old house alive. But he’d never bothered to get to know anyone, not in any ways that mattered. It was the dog he decided, Denny’s naive trust lowering his defenses before he’d even noticed what had happened. Or maybe there was just something about Elli that caught his eye, the way the light glinted off of her brown her and the warm scent of vanilla that hung around her like aura.

“You two headed in that direction, right?” He asked, motioning with a nod down Main Street. “I’m headed to pawn shop about a block from here. Mind if I join you two for a bit?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:13 am

Elli was slightly taken back by Jasper's approach, eyeing his extended hand with hesitation for a moment. Was this a trap? You could never know who to trust in this town, after all... Yet, Jasper didn't seem to have any bad intentions. And how would accepting a handshake ever hurt her?

Elli snapped out of her thoughts and shook hands with Jasper before the paus could drag on for so long, it'd become weird and awkward. "Uh, yeah, I might have seen you once or twice before too. I'm Elli. Spelled with an 'i' not 'ie'." It was a pretty common spelling mistake people had with her name, so she thought she'd just mention it now.

She glanced briefly in the direction where Jasper pointed before nodding in reply. "Yeah, we're heading to the cafe there. I guess there's no harm in walking together in the meantime."
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me