✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby KookyKooky » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Twizel thought of his bad luck, guessing the name wrong, how dumb was he. Twizel looked on at vigorously shook Yengos hand. "Youve only been one for like a week? Ive been here for 55 years, It really was unlucky of me to die at age 19, whoops hah." he said then awkwardly chucked. "SO how did you die, Yengo was it?"
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Yengo-" With the one week thing, you're thinking of Kiko again. I've, personally, been here for 10 years. I mostly stay in my villa, It's only been recently that I've ventured out more. And on how I died, I may or may not have stepped into traffic. It's truly all up in the air. You?"
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Twizel yelled "Oh silly old me, how did I die?" He exuberantly explained. 'I was playing poker and the other guy bet his entire life savings, He dropped a card, lost and then blamed me for stealing it" He explained. "They then beat me to death in an alley, Not my best dat. hah" he joked. He gazed off into the distance and a bruise on the back of his hand became obvious
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:51 pm

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Kiko
"A week..?" Cody tilted his head slightly at that information. Not long before he got here then. Or... a little after? He hadn't been keeping very close track. He also didn't leave this little place he'd found himself in since, so it's very possible there'd been a bit of overlap and they'd just missed each other. "I... see. I'll keep that in mind." Silently he had his doubts he'd be given any power at all. He wasn't sure how grand an offering a cheap little silver ring was -- even if it had practically torn his heart out to part with it. "Oh, I ah..." a frown flickered across his face slightly at the offer, "I'm sorry but, uh, I'm not really one for sweets." An odd trait for a baker, so he'd been told. Some people forgot that you could bake savory things as well -- he'd only made sweet things for work or as gifts.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Yengo's eyes went wide. " Well, that seems absolutely horrible. I'm sorry to hear that.". He voice hadn't changed from the monotone mutter he normally spoke with.

Kiko- " Ok! That's fine!". She smiled warmly at him. " What was your offering? Mine was a letter, the very first one I had written to my crush. She had loved it. I think. I don't know why she gave the first one back, yet kept the others.". She shrugged. " I get you'll get really cool powers. There's some really interesting ones that people already have."
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - Everyone in Cafeteria

Carmen was surprised by Twizel's question. Although she wasn't trying to, she found herself eavesdropping. Carmen didn't find many things hard to talk about or awkward, but talking about how we died was always an awkward conversation starter for her. She commended Twizel on his boldness though. It was a nice refresher that it shouldn't be that hard to talk to someone like that. After thinking for a moment, Carmen realized she hadn't eaten anything herself. She grabbed a plate, loaded it with food, and sat down next to Naomi (sorry not sure what name you want me to use XP). "Hello, hello!" she said as she sat down. "So, what have you been up to this fine morning!"
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 pm

"Well anyways Kiko, want me to show you and Yengo some of the best spots to hang out, Theyre secret!" The gambler exclaimed smiling, his green eyes weirdly shaking. Duosene looked at Twizel and the left head immediately broke out in tears. The head kept a straight face, but continued crying.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Yengo- " Are you ok? Also, I have no clue where Kiko is, but we may find her along the way.". He looked slightly uncomfortable at the things going on in front of him.
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~The Cafeteria
A distraction from the nearby conversation was a welcome one. The past was always a bit of a touchy subject for her. "Absolutely nothing!" She answered brightly, as if this were the grandest achievement possible. Given their status as deities, she may not have been that far off with that thought process either. "Doubt you can say the same, given..." she waved a hand casually at the still sizable stacks of food, "all this, huh?" She winked as she spoke, clearly amused rather than judging her choices.
{{She generally goes by Kiri, but she will respond to and be unbothered by either. c:}}

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Kiko
"That's... sweet." Cody murmured after a second of startled surprise at the question. "I... offered a ring. Admittedly a rather cheap silver one, but it was the only thing I owned that had any... meaning to me, if that makes sense?" Out of habit he reached to twist the ring around his ring finger, as if his right hand had never quite registered that it was no longer resting on his left. He froze for a second when it found nothing there. "It... was a Valentine's gift from my gi- ... my ex-girlfriend. When we were in high school." His eyes flickered away from her briefly, unsure at her certainty that he'd get anything 'cool'. He wasn't even certain he'd be given anything at all. Was the ring really worth that?
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:18 pm

Kiko- She smiled brightly at him. " You don't need to give anything extravagant! That seems like the perfect offering! Things with immense emotional value will get you farther here the expensive things, anyhow! I mean, Yengo literally just gave his three favorite sewing meddles, and he's got the coolest power around. The we're the one he first learned to sew with. So don't get disheartened!". She smiled at him again.
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you