Lock - Dead RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby Echo-song » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Corinne

Luka rubbed her face once and realized that there was blood on her hand when she brought it back down. Not hers though. There had been an emergency case last night that she had been involved in. A child with a metal bending ability had accidentally harmed another child. It had been bloody but thankfully, the child would be just fine. Head injuries always did bleed the worst. Luka had slipped in a puddle of blood from the injury and had fallen straight into it, bruising her forehead in the process. Definitely not a fun night but she hadn't had the opportunity to focus on it or clean up. Luka rubbed at her head again and realized that she must look like she had stepped out of a war. Well this is embarrassing. She thought and began to move in the direction of their kitchen. She wanted to clean up and needed a bunch of paper towels to get the job done. Hopefully, she'd run into Corinne at one point. Luka still wanted to check in on her. These days, she was so busy. It could be a lot of stress for one person.
After a few minutes of walking, Luka reached the kitchen, passing several Lost Kids members along the way. Of course, Luka was always smiling and saying hello to everyone she passed. That was just her nature. She figured that the better the relationship she had with everyone, the easier they would be to treat if ever need be. Plus, she just liked making friends and learning about people. Oftentimes, she was too curious for her own good. Maybe that was why she made such a good nurse. Looking up, she realized Corinne was in the kitchen as well. "Corinne!" She called and smiled at her friend. Waving her hand, she walked over to the sink to grab paper towels so she could scrub off the blood caked on her face, clothes, and hair. The crimson contrasted heavily against her pale skin and white hair, making her appear to almost look like a zombie. "How are you today?" Luka asked and studied her friend closely, something she did to everyone she encountered during the day. One of the many blessings and curses of being in the medical field. "Any crazy plans today or do you have a lot of duties to carry out? It's been so busy around here lately. With all the new members and everything. I wanted to make sure you were doing alright."
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:03 am

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: kitchen | tags: luka/corinne

The smell of blood stuck out against the scent of breakfast wafting from the kitchen. Crowley stiffened in his tracks. Slowly, he moved down the stairs and followed after the metallic scent. He couldn't quite tell whom the blood belonged to just yet, so he quickened his pace. Swiftly arriving in the kitchen, Lee spotted many people were already inside; well, he had overslept after all, but it seems he was still in time for breakfast. More importantly... Flashing a smile and waving hi to everyone as he passed, he followed the smell of the blood to it's source. At the end of the trail was a pale looking Luka and a Corinne nearby.

"Hey, morning you two." He gave a toothy grin, waving at both of them, but his eyes were fixed on Luka. Now that he thought of it, it had been a long night yesterday. Another accident with some kid's powers, then came the all-nighter to clean up the mess. Luka had agreed to finish up in the last hours of the night, but seeing her like this, he felt a little bad for allowing her to take over. "So- How'd it go, Luka? You look even worse than when I left you." He joked. Lee could tell by the scent that it wasn't her blood, but it was still somewhat off-putting to see someone walking around covered in the stuff.

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:39 am

corinne / assistant caretaker / form / tags; luka, crowley

Corinne's eyes lit up as Alex placed the plate of food in front of her. "Thank you!" She couldn't help but get excited over small things like a good breakfast in the morning. Seeing more people come into the kitchen, Corinne quickly grabbed her plate and cup of coffee before slipped past everyone and back towards the dining room. Before she got very far, a familiar face popped around the corner. "Good morning Luka!" The sight of her friend covered in blood caused a sudden spike in her anxiety, but quickly faded when she noticed it wasn't her own blood. With a soft sigh she set down her plate and cup before responding again. "It's still a bit early, but today is definitely going to be a busy one with all the new members and residents. I appreciate your concern, but you know I can handle this." She gave Luka a reassuring smile, hoping it would help calm her friend's worries. "Now, why are you covered in blood so early?"
Before speaking any further, another familiar face entered the mix. Corinne offered Crowley a smile and wave in return, "Morning Lee." Luckily, he had the same question for Luka. While they chatted, she noticed again that she had a plate of food, and began to pick at it as they spoke. She'd have to go soon and meet with a few of the new members at the house. Or maybe wasting a little time in the morning wouldn't be so bad.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Corinne

Luka saw the panic in Corrine's eyes and quickly shook her head. "It's not mine. No worries." She laughed nervously and rubbed her head. There was a strong ache from where she had hit her head on the counter and she was finally starting to feel it. Her smile faltered as Corinne spoke of the day's events. Once again, super busy. "I know you can handle things. And it's not that I question your judgement and such as second in command. It's just- It's a lot, Corinne. And my literal job is to worry about people and care for them." Her voice was quieter and her eyebrows were pulled up in a worried expression. "I just don't want you to overwork yourself. Just... Make sure you take some time for yourself too. Okay? And if you need any help, always feel free to let me know. That's what friends are for." Luka gave her a warm smile.

Suddenly, she heard another familiar voice and turned around to see one of her co-workers. "Hey Crowley!" She said cheerfully, giving him a warm smile. He was one of her favorite people to work with in the infirmary so it was always fun when they were placed on the same shift. Last night had been hectic and Luka had quickly noticed how tired Crowley had seemed. Hence, she had taken over for the night. She didn't mind though and had been happy to help. Her ability made it somewhat easier for her to accomplish many things at once. However, last night had definitely gotten overwhelming even after Crowley left. There had been a lot of blood and a few more patients had come in during the middle of the night. Crowley's comment caused her smile to fade and she rubbed the back of her neck. "Things were a little bit crazy I guess. It was just an accident. That patient with the head injury had bled a lot and during the chaos, I slipped in a puddle of blood and hit my head on one of the metal counters." It was embarrassing to talk about but she knew that they would hear about it one way or another. News traveled fast in the infirmary and it had been really loud. "I'm okay though. I just haven't had an opportunity to clean up yet." Luka explained further, grabbing a bag and starting to fill it with ice. As she was doing so, the bag fell through the hand that was made up of the black vapor and Luka almost cursed out loud. The sound of ice hitting the tile filled the kitchen and she sighed. When she didn't concentrate hard enough, things had a tendency of phasing through her arm. That or she was very tired. In this case, Luka had a feeling she was just worn out.

"Sorry for the loud noise you guys. It appears I'm a bit clumsy this morning." She chuckled and quickly scooped up the bag, kicking ice in the direction of the sink as she did so. Once it was all in a pile, she enlarged her smoky hand and scooped it up, dumping it into the sink. "Did you manage to get some sleep last night, Crowley?" She asked as she started to fill up the bag again.
Last edited by Echo-song on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:00 pm

mitsubachii wrote:
⌜ kory mattenen ▪ 25 ▪ ♂️▪ therapist/counselor ▪ tags; open ⌟

Kory pulled his many bags tighter as he entered the building, it was his first real day working as a counselor here. Kory made his way through the halls, offering to anyone who happened to glance his way. Once Kory found his designated office he got to tidying up right away, out of his endless bags he pulled out various potted plants and books to shove in a slightly dusty book shelf.

Kory could hear the chatter of people moving down to what seemed to the dining room. Kory seemed uninterested, he was running on his second cup of coffee, that of which sat neatly on his desk. Kory looked at his desk and frowned, “I’m gonna have to ask for couches instead.” He noted to himself out loud. Kory finished unpacking all his things swiftly and surveyed his new office, giving a smile and a huff of approval as he rested his hands on his hips.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:24 pm

𝐙𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧
      Mind reading, enhanced abilities Male 20 Resident Form Location; kitchen Tags; Alex
    Zen had his head on the table, pretending to nap so that others wouldn't bother him. More people he was unfamiliar with had entered the kitchen, and he wanted to focus on their thoughts and conversations, not on someone who decided to check up on him since he appeared lonely. He was listening especially to the Luka, Corinne and Crowley trio, who talked with each other in tones that hinted at their close friendship. The three also had vital roles here in the house as well, unlike most who were just residents like him. All the more reason to pay attention.

On hearing the call that breakfast had finished, he stood up to grab a plate, although as he walked he realised he wasn't hungry, nor in the mood to eat. So instead he looked at the cook who was bustling about the kitchen, deciding to make contact first. "Need any assistance Alex? I've got a good grasp of the basics to help cook, else I can start washing the pans."

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:54 pm

.:Judith Anne Carter :.
-16 years
-Mentor
-Tags: TARS
Jude having made it across the house was thinking to turn back and head back to her room. It was early so everyone would just think she was sleeping anyway. She sighed she knew she couldn't do that she had to be the example. Gripping her shoulder strap tightly as she moved around the corner to the living room. She smiled at the familiar scents of the room, from pine smell that came in from the forest outside to the metallic smell of old furniture.
The smell of old books, the smell of home. She went to sit on the couch and noticed TARS sitting there. Her smile got a little brighter, she slowly tucked her hair behind her ear. "What have you got there?" She asked softly looking at the book in his lap.

She was happy to have a friend like TARS, he and a few others were the only ones who knew about the seizures. Let alone that power in general. She didn't have enough control to have everyone aware of it, and if anyone got an evil hair it wouldn't be easy to get away from them. She wondered what would happen, but she knew she couldn't. She hoped TARS wasn't stressed out, she knew he had been doing this a while now but taking in new people could get difficult. And with the fragile state that this world is in any wrong step could ruin everything. She knew that they have been intergated for a while but that didnt stop the humans from looking down at us from time to time. At least that what Judith seen.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:26 pm

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: kitchen | tags: luka/corinne

Under normal circumstances, Lee would've totally laughed at Luka's clumsiness, but considering she was probably sleep deprived he felt really sorry for her instead. "Yeah, I''m fine. I passed out a soon as I hit my bed," He waved his hand nonchalantly, "-But let me at least repay you for being such a good sport and taking over for me." Crowley felt pretty bad for letting Luka manage things by herself, but he didn't want to turn the conversation into an apology fest, so instead...

By simply wishing it, All the drops, specks, and particles of blood that stained Luka's skin and clothes lifted off her. Congealing together in the air as if suspended in zero-gravity, the blood pooled itself into the sink and down the drain. "If you haven't already, I'll clean up the infirmary for ya too." Lee offered, flashing her a smile.

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:38 pm

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -'Twenty-six years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Human / Tags: None
    Tommy was seated inside a cafe on the south end of town, close to where his old apartment used to be. In one hand he was gripping a large coffee mug, while the other hand was pressed against the large scar he had on his stomach. Even after all these years, it seemed to hurt and bother him occasionally. He could never tell whether or not he was making up the pain in his mind or if for some reason it was just still sore. He could assume it was the ache of missing his one true friend, Echo, but rather than healthily addressing his problems and concerns, he shoved them to the back of his mind and repressed them for as long as possible. Probably just.. slept on it weird.. He thought to himself, knowing how dumb that sounded but pushing the thought anyways just to cover up feelings that were starting to resurface. Tommy sipped his coffee before putting the mug back on the table and leaning back in his seat to look out the window. In it he saw his reflection. He'd grown more facial hair and his hair was quite a bit longer. He didn't look totally disheveled, in fact he looked quite clean and presentable; he just couldn't find the time or willpower to schedule a haircut, and there was no way he'd trust himself to do it. Finding himself staring a little too long, he focused his attention to his hands that were resting on the table, and sighed. When's the last time he did something for himself? Tommy genuinely couldn't remember. With that being said, now was as good a time as any, right? Getting up and paying for his coffee, he headed outside and down the street in search of the nearest hair salon. He wouldn't dramatically change his look, He loved his long hair even after all these years. He wondered if Echo would tease him about how he looked, (in the friendliest way possible of course), which made him realize... had he even ever heard her laugh in the time of their friendship? It seemed like things were so serious back then, there was never any time. He figured despite how defiant he was about them splitting up, that maybe it was the best choice after all. He hoped she was doing better now.

━━━♈︎━━𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲━━━
    -Twenty-six. / Male. / Bi. / Humanoid / Tags: Crowley, Luka, Corinne
    Ezra overslept significantly longer than he should have, although he did that most days. He quite clearly valued his rest way more than what was deemed, "the most important meal of the day." Finally after quite some time, Ezra decided to get up and get dressed to head downstairs. He wore what he wore most days, due to his abundance of plain white shirts - a plain white shirt, and fitted black jeans. He combed his fingers through his blonde hair to make himself look just a little more presentable, before heading downstairs. Fortunately for him, There was still some food leftover from breakfast in the kitchen. "oh, score!" He said quietly to himself, picking up a piece of bacon and biting off of it. As he started to chew, he looked up and noticed Crowley who was interacting with two others that he wasn't so familiar with. Crowley was really Ezra's one and only friend, they'd only gotten closer ever since meeting several years ago. Lee's the only one who's been able to put up with Ezra, and that's only because he can match his energy so well. Even after being here for so long, Ezra hadn't made much effort to get to know anyone else. Sometimes Ezra felt like he might still have some sort of negativity associated with being a humanoid, or a resentfulness surrounding it. Then again, it was really cool controlling spiders. He didn't say anything to Crowley, but instead just smiled and looked away. Crowley offering to help someone out? That's unlike him. He thought jokingly to himself, audibly laughing from his own thought. He cleared his throat in an attempt to save himself.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Echo - 23 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Role: Mentor - Location: City - Tags: Tommy?

Breathing a small sigh, she made her way out of the facility, needing a breath of fresh air. After hours of training with various students, she was worn out and needed a break. Her footsteps filled the quiet forest and she took a deep breath. Looking down at herself, she realized she had changed a lot in the last six years. She was a bit taller and had filled out some. Of course, her body would likely never fill out completely. Not with how long she had starved on the streets. Instead of leaving her blind eye exposed, she covered it with a modern-looking patch so that nothing smacked into it. Her hair was still long and she preferred to keep it down when possible. Echo shook her head as she thought about what Tommy might look like now. If he made it through the danger period. She quickly dismissed the thought.

She had changed a lot mentally as well. Nowadays, she kept all relationships on the surface. She hadn’t had any interest in a close friendship since Tommy. The thought of losing anyone else simply wasn’t bearable. Emotion was something she rarely showed anymore. Six years ago, she’d been so transparent to the world. Nowadays, she still felt things, but no one ever got to actually see it. Of course, her fierce loyalty and determination hadn’t changed.

She didn't know where her legs were taking her. She was just walking. Echo didn't know how long had passed before she suddenly reached the city. Echo froze and took a step back. Not many things scared her. But this place certainly did. She held so many awful memories of the city. The amount of times she had almost died in the city was something she could barely keep track of. Too many times. In the end, Echo preferred to stay off the grid and to herself, just like always. What even had led her here? She hadn't been here since Tommy and her had fled the city to the forest. Why hadn't she come sooner? Now that, she knew the answer to. Fear. Echo would never forget how the peacekeepers had treated people like her. And then there was the fear of what had become of Tommy. Part of Echo had never wanted to find out in case it had been something awful. She knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself if something bad had happened. As it was, she had barely been able to survive separating. The amount of sadness and anxiety she had felt had almost destroyed her. Months of nightmares and so much separation anxiety. All she had wanted was for him to be safe. But he didn’t have any ability and that worried her. The world had been such a dangerous place and Echo just wanted to assume he had survived. So she had chosen to stay away. It had always seemed best. Yet here she was, at the edge of this forsaken place. Echo squeezed her hands together and just started walking. She needed to do this. Something just told her she had to.

Several minutes passed as Echo walked through the city, keeping her eyes locked on her surroundings. People hurried around her and she pulled her hood up over her head. Someone shoved her and she shoved back before shooting them a glare. Suddenly, she heard a loud crashing noise followed by a few startled screams. A humanoid was shoving through the crowd. It appeared he had some sort of ability that allowed him to turn parts of himself into stone. Two other humanoids were pursuing him, probably the police. Echo didn't have time to move out of the way and formed a shield in front of herself instead. She felt her body get thrown into the glass window of some sort of establishment. The breath was knocked from her lungs and the glass shattered as she hit it. Thankfully, it appeared she was only stunned and managed to get to her feet, scrambling to untangle herself from the various clothing items and decorations filling the display window. Her shoulder stung a bit but she was otherwise unharmed. Geez. Is that normal. she wondered and rubbed her shoulder. Blood dripped from her nose due to the large burst of energy her ability had used and she wiped it away. The rogue humanoid seemed to be gone along with the police. A few people gathered in front of her asking if she was alright. "Yes. Thank you. I'm fine." she stated, trying to move away from all of the people and untangle herself from the clothing racks. This is great. Just perfect. She thought, both embarrassed and anxious.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me